Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3622, CheekyTeeky wrote:And I'll just remind you noobs that Shrek almost got away with BS today.
At what point was Shrek getting away with anything? The only other push has been on Gamma, who never goes before Shrek since we need to resolve if DGB was actually blocked or not.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3625, Roden wrote:
In post 3622, CheekyTeeky wrote:And I'll just remind you noobs that Shrek almost got away with BS today.
At what point was Shrek getting away with anything? The only other push has been on Gamma, who never goes before Shrek since we need to resolve if DGB was actually blocked or not.
DGB/Dwlee/LQ pursuing other avenues at day start. My main cause of frustration with LQ today.
<3 xx
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3620, Nero Cain wrote:Could it be like Shrek, cheeky, Rodan?
I don't see how when I said to turbo elim both Mega and Shrek and never pushed back against DGB's role claim. I also would've given Mega a better claim than Watcher and definitely never tell them to claim results while telling Shrek to give no results. This contradiction actually points to scum either having little to no cohesion with their planning, or their PT being a barren wasteland with low activity players.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3626, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3625, Roden wrote:
DGB/Dwlee/LQ pursuing other avenues at day start. My main cause of frustration with LQ today.
I don't think most of us ever planned to elim someone else. We're just actually taking time to discuss things today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2972, CheekyTeeky wrote:You believe MegA? Isn't it too convenient that MegA claims well into the day after all the crowing and comes with the only result that could clear both Shrek and themself?
I think there was cohesion it just wasn't executed well.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3628, Roden wrote:I don't think most of us ever planned to elim someone else. We're just actually taking time to discuss things today.
That's very generous of you.
<3 xx
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because maybe it's more like an inno dgb
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What happened to being a big girl and accepting responsibility for your actions? Like sure you could be town but you made a pretty boneheaded play n1 and it makes u look iffy. I think gambits are low tier plays and something that's ez to fake as scum but if you are going to do it then you can't get mad if it backfires.

Also why haven't you made an updated reads list if you are no longer "gambiting"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 4.5Shrek (4) - CheekyTeeky, Dwlee99, Dragon of the West, DrippingGoofball [E-3]
Gamma Emerald (1) - Shrek

Not voting: Almost50, Nero Cain, KittyTacky, Gamma Emerald, ArcAngel9, Roden, Cat Scratch Fever

With 12 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Day 4 will end in (expired on 2021-08-30 21:30:00) or when an exile is reached.

Dragon of the West is V/LA until Sunday.

ArcAngel9 is V/LA until Monday night.
Last edited by TemporalLich on Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
time will end
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm not gambiting and my play N1 is fine.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I am not mad about being flipped, I was expecting to be killed last night so I wouldn't have to out myself to get Gamma. I'm just annoyed at how daft everyone is being this day phase. If anything my play D2 was bad I shouldn't have assumed DGB was ascetic but I couldn't see any reason for scum to roleblock me.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wouldn't it be too OP for both a JK and bodyguard to exist?
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Maybe there is some truth to what Shrek was saying with a rolestop being on DGB N2 and then me N3. Meaning StD might have just been killed directly which is weird but w/e. At least that doesn't hurt my brain trying to get why scum roleblocked me directly.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you did gambit. Like I'm pretty sure that you said you were faking an inno on gamma or something like that
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno why you thought targeting gamma 1 was a good idea

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3634, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm not gambiting and my play N1 is fine.
How does targeting Gamma N1 in any way help town? He claimed VT and is either scum or mis-elim bait, so there's literally zero reason for scum to ever visit him no matter what his alignment is. Only investigative roles would check Gamma, so what info exactly were you hoping to gain?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3554, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3550, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3533, Nero Cain wrote:My assumption is that dgb was the intended kill and the bg saved dbg. Would dgbs neighboizor still happen if dgb was killed last night?
oh my god dude get with the fucking program
Y is suggesting that scum tried to kill dbg the other night such an offense?
I’m pretty sure StD was directly targeted last night, it’s tied into why I think Shrek is scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well, the night he died
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3556, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think you're both town, if it helps.

@Nero and Gamma
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not too sure that scum would shoot std unless he was rolecopped or something.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3559, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok I think the no kill happened for 1 of 2 reasons:
1. I was JK'd and the target.
2. Scum wifom chose to no kill to see which direction today was going to go and give us less info to work with. This lines up with Shrek rescinding his claim because he would have been the logical NK after not rescinding yesterday. So scum killing anyone else would have confirmed him as scum. If scum were blocked from killing it was definitely aimed at me.

Since my role is now redundant, I'll claim. I am a watcher, which doesn't clear Gamma in anyway. N1 noone targeted Gamma, which I thought was where the NK would go if all the pushes on Gamma came from Town. I was trying to decipher Gamma's play after the result and I can see strange associatives with both MegA and Kitty that could indicate a scum!Gamma here. Town would have worked this out on my flip so that could be why I've been kept alive to keep people believing I have an inno on scum!Gamma. I don't think this necessarily clears Nero because his pushes on Gamma haven't really led anywhere.

Nero associatives with MegA are slightly better than Gamma but it's weird that MegA only felt comfortable pushing Nero. I think it's slim chances that both Nero and Gamma are town or Scum but more likely one is scum and it's probably Gamma.
Fuck sake
I don’t even know if I can process this atp
However I’m very much less inclined to trust Cheeky given she hit a certain chord with me she’s only hit as scum before
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3644, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not too sure that scum would shoot std unless he was rolecopped or something.
Scum watched Cheeky N1 most likely
Whether Cheeky is scum or town I’m not sure but either way her mason claim made her a likely target for protectives
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3568, CheekyTeeky wrote:So in my head I was really excited for D3 to start because I had MegA lock scum, plus the NK or RB target. I didn't think about a rolestop, which I guess is still possible and I definitely didn't expect to be directly roleblocked.
This actually checks out as good TI play
The play as cop when someone claims your role is to holster your CC for one day and get another check so you can possibly out two scum rather than one.
I’m mildly concerned that nothing seemed to come of it yesterday but I also quick-hammered
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3646, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3644, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not too sure that scum would shoot std unless he was rolecopped or something.
Scum watched Cheeky N1 most likely
Whether Cheeky is scum or town I’m not sure but either way her mason claim made her a likely target for protectives
The mason claim was unforced. Who claims mason unless run up to E-2?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3576, Nero Cain wrote:We can barely get any traction on gamma. I don't really feel like he's ez. And I feel like I'm really the only one pushing for him.
In post 3589, CheekyTeeky wrote:If Gamma is scum then team likely {Shrek, Gamma, Kitty}
I would probably be losing my mind in so many ways if that were the team
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”