Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

You’re the one who wanted berserker, Luke

Strike first.

Strike hard.

No mercy.

I’m being decisive. I’ve been waffling around and giving up control all game. I finally get some footing, and all anyone wants to talk about is killing townies. So no. I didn’t give a second thought because I was relieved that it seemed like there’s even in a minuscule amount of sense left in this game.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5275, Annie Edison wrote:You’re the one who wanted berserker, Luke

Strike first.

Strike hard.

No mercy.

I’m being decisive. I’ve been waffling around and giving up control all game. I finally get some footing, and all anyone wants to talk about is killing townies. So no. I didn’t give a second thought because I was relieved that it seemed like there’s even in a minuscule amount of sense left in this game.
This is not berserker.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I (Rhiannon) am checking in to let you guys know that Niamh had a very bad C-PTSD flashback that rocked our system and we're out of commission tonight and maybe tomorrow?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5141, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5137, Snarky Fishes wrote:Then I think that unwnd MUST agree to shard you tonight.

It delays the first deshard by a night, assuming manatee is a backup desharder, and it adds a demonic to the count that otherwise wouldn't happen, but after night 5 we should be back to today's count hopefully.
This loses the game if we don't hit the corrupter today.

We are at 6 + 1 corrupted

If unwnd turns the dragons, and then the scum corrupt one and turn both, that is 9. We lose.

The only way for this plan to work we have to either: kill the scum corrupter directly or force a human townie to suicide on you. (And if we are forcing a human townie to suicide on you anyways, it should just be the dragons...)

Having unwnd shard the dragons feels like a bad plan. It also relies on trusting that both the dragons and unwnd are town. (To be fair, my plan requires trusting manatee to be town, but that feels safer to me)
Not sure how to go about forcing a player to hammer us.

It seems like without the capability to arm-twist, we're stuck either (1) straight up elimming dragons or (2) having someone else who's human hammer us, and that player will almost certainly be town.

Neither option is as potentially effective as dragons hammering us, in terms of both (hopefully) activating a de-sharder and preventing our becoming a demon.

So which of those two options is most helpful to town in your opinion, and why?

Or, option 3 we can scumhunt and do our best to find the corrupter.

I don't think it's the case but the Anne claim could be a bork-crafted fake claim, in which case plans involving killing dragons could all be just about fatally flawed.
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5277, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I (Rhiannon) am checking in to let you guys know that Niamh had a very bad C-PTSD flashback that rocked our system and we're out of commission tonight and maybe tomorrow?
I'm so sorry this happened.

Take care, and please don't feel pressed to come back before alla ya feel up to it.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

You know what really makes me mad looking back at illicit?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5278, Snarky Fishes wrote:Not sure how to go about forcing a player to hammer us.

It seems like without the capability to arm-twist, we're stuck either (1) straight up elimming dragons or (2) having someone else who's human hammer us, and that player will almost certainly be town.

Neither option is as potentially effective as dragons hammering us, in terms of both (hopefully) activating a de-sharder and preventing our becoming a demon.

I don't think it's the case but the Anne claim could be a bork-crafted fake claim, in which case plans involving killing dragons could all be just about fatally flawed.
Yeah, I have accepted that it does not matter how many people we get on board with my plan, if the dragons wont agree the plan is dead.

Killing the dragons directly does not win the race against the scum team, and full stop the alt win con the way that having them hammer you would.

So, should only really be done if we think that the dragons might be scum. Killing the dragons, then killing our corrupter target is about the same as killing our corrupter target directly today. But I think that the dragons are town, so I don't think that it accomplishes anything other then making the dragons hate us in the post game x.x
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5281, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5278, Snarky Fishes wrote:Not sure how to go about forcing a player to hammer us.

I don't think it's the case but the Anne claim could be a bork-

crafted fake claim, in which case plans involving killing dragons could all be just about fatally flawed.
Yeah, I have accepted that it does not matter how many people we get on board with my plan, if the dragons wont agree the plan is dead.

Killing the dragons directly does not win the race against the scum team, and full stop the alt win con the way that having them hammer you would.

So, should only really be done if we think that the dragons might be scum. Killing the dragons, then killing our corrupter target is about the same as killing our corrupter target directly today. But I think that the dragons are town, so I don't think that it accomplishes anything other then making the dragons hate us in the post game x.x
I think that it really boils down to:

Find our top corrupter target, and ask them to hammer you.

If they refuse, we speed elim them.

I don't see a better option if we cannot get the dragons on board
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5280, Annie Edison wrote:You know what really makes me mad looking back at illicit?
acquiescing to our mislim was one of the hardest mafia moments I've ever had.

what was it for you?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5282, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5281, Lukewarm wrote:

I don't think it's the case but the Anne claim could be a bork-

crafted fake claim, in which case plans involving killing dragons could all be just about fatally flawed.

I think that it really boils down to:

Find our top corrupter target, and ask them to hammer you.

If they refuse, we speed elim them.

I don't see a better option if we cannot get the dragons on board
And if that person is town, then we lose on the spot, and they actively threw the game. So, if you are town, and we have the votes to elim you, please don't refuse to hammer the fishes :dead: :dead: :dead:
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

If you asked me at the time it was having to go to cylo.

This day has made me think of all that squabbling and laugh.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I think I’m going to bed. We should wait for Medea and rhea.
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

ArcAngel9 Scum Meta

These are the two most recent ArcAngel scum games I could find:

viewtopic.php?t=76139&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

viewtopic.php?t=76395&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

The first one is more similar to this game. Take a particular look at her interactions with Gustavo for comparison with her interactions with players scumreading her in this game. She replaced into this game and used that as an excuse to slow-roll her activity catching up.

The second one, she was replaced. She was a lot less aggro in this game and I think I would have scumread her for that alone.

I can't remember if I posted the last game I played with scum-her. I think it was the only game I've played with scum-her. The game started in late 2014. I shared it with Bell, but I don't think I posted it here. She was super-aggro and insulting with the Inno Child when he voted her. Her scum-partner GreyICE was also very insulting to the IC. That was the behavior that most stuck with me, and I've never seen scum go after an IC quite like that in other games. It's usually town who get snarky, oddly enough.

viewtopic.php?t=59772&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

This is also a Medea game. They had a slow start due to Cabd moving to Chicago during the game. I think we both townread in the game AA because we associated the OMGUSSY stuff with her town game. She got tilted by GreyICE bussing her and yelled at him in the mafia PT. That was her last post in the PT before she was replaced. It kinda stood out that she didn't go whoooTILT at GreyICE, after the dust settled and their slots flipped.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 5287, Snarky Fishes wrote:
ArcAngel9 Scum Meta

These are the two most recent ArcAngel scum games I could find:

viewtopic.php?t=76139&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

viewtopic.php?t=76395&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

The first one is more similar to this game. Take a particular look at her interactions with Gustavo for comparison with her interactions with players scumreading her in this game. She replaced into this game and used that as an excuse to slow-roll her activity catching up.

The second one, she was replaced. She was a lot less aggro in this game and I think I would have scumread her for that alone.

I can't remember if I posted the last game I played with scum-her. I think it was the only game I've played with scum-her. The game started in late 2014. I shared it with Bell, but I don't think I posted it here. She was super-aggro and insulting with the Inno Child when he voted her. Her scum-partner GreyICE was also very insulting to the IC. That was the behavior that most stuck with me, and I've never seen scum go after an IC quite like that in other games. It's usually town who get snarky, oddly enough.

viewtopic.php?t=59772&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

This is also a Medea game. They had a slow start due to Cabd moving to Chicago during the game. I think we both townread in the game AA because we associated the OMGUSSY stuff with her town game. She got tilted by GreyICE bussing her and yelled at him in the mafia PT. That was her last post in the PT before she was replaced. It kinda stood out that she didn't go whoooTILT at GreyICE, after the dust settled and their slots flipped.

I dont have scum meta. there are many other town games I have similar behavior. Go and check yourself!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Snarky Fishes »

is that the only thing you have a comment on?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:28 am

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: AA9
OK
Stop
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

Hi.

Unfortunately, things are not aligned for us to have spoons at all these next few days.

Spoiler: CW: Loss
Unfortunately, we spent most of Sunday at the ER, making arrangements for end of life planning for grandmother. I'd ask that this not become a topic of discussion within the game, the time to discuss this is after it's over. But I wanted to make it clear that I don't expect I will have spoons for much of anything, and that as of now at least for this game day if not the rest of the game, this is most likely a Cabd alt, not a Cabd-penguin hydra.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 5289, Snarky Fishes wrote:is that the only thing you have a comment on?
What is wrong with what i said? I really don't have scum meta at all because I haven't played as many scum games as i played for town, and honestly I don't have a playstyle as a scum. I don't play with strategy or definitive behavior. However, a lot of people from MS resonate with my town meta much and can't put a finger on how I play as scum because I myself don't know it,

And it is evident that scum fabricated some bull shit tale about me being corrupted and luring town to vote and it is working. You pulled some of my old games and said - "Hey look angel is shown similar behavior when she was scum, hence she will be scum here too.. " That's too desperate to call someone scum and it isn't meta. Meta doesn't require you to compare and fish for my old games. Meta is known and felt. Hence you're wrong or either scum and working to pull this bull shit on me.

At this point time, I really don't have the energy to fight for this town anymore. I really don't care much!

Please feel free to eliminate me. I am demonic anyway, one less demonic player in the game which means that scum has to demonize someone else. This way it will be one less demon to their second win condition.

And those who think I am lying about my understanding of the game flavor or setup. I read it twice but still didn't make sense to me. So I won't bother trying to make any sense of it anymore.

I fought enough for this town. When I fully claimed I was coming out as honest as could be but it was twisted by scum and accused me for a fake name from google search. It is what it is, it as much as town responsibility also to believe a person. If this town is so bad it perhaps deserves to lose.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: ArcAngel
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Annie Edison »

This is not what I expected to walk into this morning.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

My vote can be considered pressure for you to hammer Snarky fishes if you are town (before we eliminate you normally), which would be optimal.
In post 5293, ArcAngel9 wrote:And it is evident that scum fabricated some bull shit tale about me being corrupted and luring town to vote and it is working.
I'm not going to believe that this is a real misunderstanding
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5293, ArcAngel9 wrote:Please feel free to eliminate me. I am demonic anyway, one less demonic player in the game which means that scum has to demonize someone else. This way it will be one less demon to their second win condition.

And those who think I am lying about my understanding of the game flavor or setup. I read it twice but still didn't make sense to me. So I won't bother trying to make any sense of it anymore.
Did you read the game though?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

That aa9 post makes me feel lost and confused >.<
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Annie Edison »

I wish Spiffy were here to feel this vindication with me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”