Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5425 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5422, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 5420, Snarky Fishes wrote:My thoughts on Rhea are that her ability is at least as useful to scum as to town, before mass shard claim. If anyone can use that claim to good effect in terms of "conftowning", it's Rhea's system. And Medea, but we're not playing a game where Medea claimed demon-finder.
:/ My problem with this angle is dunn confirmed that it's "demonphobic" as a modifier. Does scum get that weak of a role?
*gestures at the gamestate*

I dunno. I will note that Rhea's claimed result of Spiffeh-human happened on the same night as Spiffeh being demonized, which goes against my willd-ass paranoia-fueled theory.

At least I'm not building wild-ass paranoia-fueled theories about you, and that kinda makes me question my sanity.

But really, both of your scumgames* warrant it.

*yeah I know, Rhea isn't who I've generally played with.
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5424, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hi, it's Rhea. No patience for doing my thing today, too much trauma.

I'd like to remind people that I am literally confirmed town, because it explicitly needed to be Dunn+Medea yesterday, and now it explicitly needs to be Dunn+Me today. That means Dunn is impossible to be scum, which means Medea and I are impossible to be scum because of exclusion rule.

Which means questions about my role, questions about my reads and scumreading me is exclusively theatre.

My scum reads are Annie Fishes and Unwnd. ArcAngel looks too town to be scum.

I think it's Annie+Fishes or Annie+Unwnd. I want to kill Annie today.
The fact that you're scumreading someone who plans to jump into the woodchipper today boggles my mind.

Like...you think scum have TWO BPs? What other scum agenda could we be pushing?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Like I am literally confirmed town. With a scum dead in Pooky, the only person I could be scum with at this point is Dunn. But yesterday it was assessed and confirmed the only person Dunn could be scum with is Medea.

So it's locked down.

If you wanna try and make an argument that I played this somehow in which I targetted Dunn to get clear, remember that I expected Dunn to have my FULL ROLE ACCESS and not just the word "demonphobic" so any arguments that I'm lying about this are completely impossible UNLESS DUNN IS SCUM.

But given that Fishes has ME but not DUNN on their SCUM LIST.

The only way you can think I am scum is with Dunn. To not do that means you are doing PURE POSTURING.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

If you're town I expect a fucking apology when the game ends.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:03 am

In post 5426, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 5424, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hi, it's Rhea. No patience for doing my thing today, too much trauma.

I'd like to remind people that I am literally confirmed town, because it explicitly needed to be Dunn+Medea yesterday, and now it explicitly needs to be Dunn+Me today. That means Dunn is impossible to be scum, which means Medea and I are impossible to be scum because of exclusion rule.

Which means questions about my role, questions about my reads and scumreading me is exclusively theatre.

My scum reads are Annie Fishes and Unwnd. ArcAngel looks too town to be scum.

I think it's Annie+Fishes or Annie+Unwnd. I want to kill Annie today.
The fact that you're scumreading someone who plans to jump into the woodchipper today boggles my mind.

Like...you think scum have TWO BPs? What other scum agenda could we be pushing?
I think you are either hardcore lying about your role, or if not, it still makes perfect sense. Corrupter, BP, Vengeful is a perfectly fine non-proactive scumteam.

But I do recognize you can't be the corrupter, as long as you're willing to die. That said, the fact you're pretending you can't see this as Theatre from you is, once again, pure ridiculousness. That you and Bell both sit here and play the Tammy role, where you bitch and whine and moan about how town you are while not realizing you're in the PoE and within your range to be pretending

It's really frustrating.

And, if we wanna get on Bell's level of insulting our play a little, worse than thinking I can be scum as CONFIRMED TOWN.

Just an FYI if you ARE town. I'M.

CONFIRMED.

TOWN.

So have fun with that.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5427, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like I am literally confirmed town. With a scum dead in Pooky, the only person I could be scum with at this point is Dunn. But yesterday it was assessed and confirmed the only person Dunn could be scum with is Medea.

So it's locked down.

If you wanna try and make an argument that I played this somehow in which I targetted Dunn to get clear, remember that I expected Dunn to have my FULL ROLE ACCESS and not just the word "demonphobic" so any arguments that I'm lying about this are completely impossible UNLESS DUNN IS SCUM.

But given that Fishes has ME but not DUNN on their SCUM LIST.

The only way you can think I am scum is with Dunn. To not do that means you are doing PURE POSTURING.
NO. I've said that I think your role could be a SCUM role. Not that you or Dunn either one have lied about your role.

Anyway. Nobody's going to buy you're scum at this point in the game. But, my suspicion is in the game thread and players will know that it was a Townie's suspicion after our flip today.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:04 am

In post 5428, Snarky Fishes wrote:If you're town I expect a fucking apology when the game ends.
How about you and Bell can both eat my ass because you've done nothing but insult me all game and I have no reason to fucking trust you.

You're not getting any fucking apology from me, hydra who is READING A CONFIRMED TOWNIE AS SCUM.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5431, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5428, Snarky Fishes wrote:If you're town I expect a fucking apology when the game ends.
How about you and Bell can both eat my ass because you've done nothing but insult me all game and I have no reason to fucking trust you.

You're not getting any fucking apology from me, hydra who is READING A CONFIRMED TOWNIE AS SCUM.
Noted.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:06 am

I'd also like to point out that I spent most of this game completely silent, so any assertion that I owe you a fucking apology for MY behaviour over how you and Bell have insulted me and treated me this game is so fucking ludicrous I want to cry.

And our system has done nothing BUT cry for a week now so that's a real fucking effort.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

I don't believe that I have EVER insulted you in this game. If Bell has, then that's on him to acknowledge.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Rhea do you have any input on the ~proposed plans~ or the theory that AA is the corruptor?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

I mean, I apologized to you for expressing that I was feeling sorry for Peng. AND FELT BAD ABOUT EXPRESSING that sorrow.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

i don't like this game :(
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

Neither do I.

I want to get a move on, but I also want Bell to get his last words in. :/
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 5415, ManateeGal wrote:i'd lean towards asking unwnd to use both shards on an already demonized player to make sure hes not scum using his factional ability to hide
I like this and want this to happen. Is there any negative in forcing unwnd to shard a demon tonight to confirm his role?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:15 am

In post 5435, Spiffeh wrote:Rhea do you have any input on the ~proposed plans~ or the theory that AA is the corruptor?
I don't really care anymore. I wanted to have fun this game and play as myself, but I've lost both of those. I've got slots insulting my intelligence for the AUDACITY of thinking they are scum while they turn around and scum read me despite the fact I'm confirmed town. Like, I don't know in what world it's okay to insult how I play this game because I think you could have scum equity and range... and then for you to turn around and scum read me despite my confirmed town status and DEMAND AN APOLOGY FOR SCUMREADING THEM.

I am certain it can't be for anything else given I've been silent all game and couldn't have done anything to offend them!

I've got slots who have actively made it harmful for me to play as myself.

I've got no cares left. I think It's Annie.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

is there an option where we all just vote to stop playing
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:17 am

In post 5436, Snarky Fishes wrote:I mean, I apologized to you for expressing that I was feeling sorry for Peng. AND FELT BAD ABOUT EXPRESSING that sorrow.
At this point I'm not even thinking about that.

I'm literally thinking about your Hydra (which may have exclusively been Bell) insulting my play in this game and telling me that scumreading them makes me bad.

And then you doing the exact same thing, and demanding an apology... for what. For WHAT? What in the world did I do to you that deserves an apology besides scumread you? Huh?

Why do I need to apologize? Why am I the one who constantly needs to change for people, to meet people's needs. Why can't my access needs be important for fucking once

I'm not okay. That request was not okay. I've played this whole game silent and I have tried VERY hard to be respectful DESPITE people treating me in bad ways for my access need.

So that broke me, yeah.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:19 am

Post by unwnd »

It's epic the whole game pretty much scumreads me lol
Stop
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Annie Edison »

I don’t :(
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 am

Why do I need to apologize to you? Why am I always the one who needs to make things right? When I'm the one who feels like I might never play mafia again, written or otherwise?

All this game has proved to me is that I'm not allowed to play mafia. I'm not allowed to, in our system, because there are others who do it better and are different and that's what you want.

I feel totally defeated and you want me to apologize?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5441, Here There Be Dragons wrote:is there an option where we all just vote to stop playing

Well, you know, my plan very much involves you voting to stop playing :oops: :oops:
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:23 am

This game was supposed to be an effort on my part to see if I could play live mafia with people using gestures and a soundboard. Because all my sisters get to do it, but not me.

But now it seems I was wrong twice over. My hope I could play live mafia was clearly wrong, but more than that, it appears my hope I can play even regular mafia was wrong too. What am I supposed to do? You want me to apologize for scumreading you?

I'm sorry that you+Annie is a world that makes a lot of fucking sense to me. I'm sorry you think I'm too fucking stupid to see otherwise. I'm sorry that you think I'm supposed to be better, or something?

Are you happy, now? Does this please you, seeing my heart laid bare and bleeding like this? Is this what you wanted?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5442, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5436, Snarky Fishes wrote:I mean, I apologized to you for expressing that I was feeling sorry for Peng. AND FELT BAD ABOUT EXPRESSING that sorrow.
At this point I'm not even thinking about that.

I'm literally thinking about your Hydra (which may have exclusively been Bell) insulting my play in this game and telling me that scumreading them makes me bad.

And then you doing the exact same thing, and demanding an apology... for what. For WHAT? What in the world did I do to you that deserves an apology besides scumread you? Huh?

Why do I need to apologize? Why am I the one who constantly needs to change for people, to meet people's needs. Why can't my access needs be important for fucking once

I'm not okay. That request was not okay. I've played this whole game silent and I have tried VERY hard to be respectful DESPITE people treating me in bad ways for my access need.

So that broke me, yeah.
I have not insulted your play?

You keep saying we both have, but I can't recall a single thing I've posted that is insulting your play.

Unless suspecting you is in and of itself insulting.

If you don't feel apologetic after our flip, that's fine.

I feel bad about elimming town every time unless the player was actively and extremely anti-wincon in their posts and actions. but that's me, not you.

I don't think either of us adding anything useful to the game, so I'm going to stop engaging on this topic unless something that IS useful to the game comes of it.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:28 am

Because you got it! I feel bad! I feel terrible! I'm taking up space, and making a scene! I feel fucking awful and ashamed and guilty for being a burden and a problem. Do you understand how hard that is, for me, as a mute person? That I feel constantly like I need to avoid taking up space and being the problem? For me to come into this game and try to carve out some space for myself?

Do you have any idea how soulcrushing this has been? Not to mention Niamh found some fun repressed memories from her childhood that triggered a full blown C-PTSD attack we've not yet recovered from.

So yeah, demanding an apology probably broke me there. I'm sorry I told you to eat my ass, because that was rude, but honestly it's how I feel. After all this, and everything that happened, people still want more from me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”