She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5450 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5448, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 5442, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5436, Snarky Fishes wrote:I mean, I apologized to you for expressing that I was feeling sorry for Peng. AND FELT BAD ABOUT EXPRESSING that sorrow.
At this point I'm not even thinking about that.

I'm literally thinking about your Hydra (which may have exclusively been Bell) insulting my play in this game and telling me that scumreading them makes me bad.

And then you doing the exact same thing, and demanding an apology... for what. For WHAT? What in the world did I do to you that deserves an apology besides scumread you? Huh?

Why do I need to apologize? Why am I the one who constantly needs to change for people, to meet people's needs. Why can't my access needs be important for fucking once

I'm not okay. That request was not okay. I've played this whole game silent and I have tried VERY hard to be respectful DESPITE people treating me in bad ways for my access need.

So that broke me, yeah.
I have not insulted your play?

You keep saying we both have, but I can't recall a single thing I've posted that is insulting your play.

Unless suspecting you is in and of itself insulting.

If you don't feel apologetic after our flip, that's fine.

I feel bad about elimming town every time unless the player was actively and extremely anti-wincon in their posts and actions. but that's me, not you.

I don't think either of us adding anything useful to the game, so I'm going to stop engaging on this topic unless something that IS useful to the game comes of it.
Demanding an apology if I am town, is insulting my game, if I am town, which surprise, I am, given I'm confirmed town.

What you are saying, in doing this, is that it wasn't remotely reasonable to suspect you in ANY way. And that the only reason one WOULD suspect you is if they were too stupid to see the truth, and so you deserve an apology for me being too dumb to read you correctly, if I am town.

Any of that ring untrue, to you? If it's not that, please tell me what you did mean, because that's the only interpretation I have.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5451 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

It was reasonable to suspect us before we claimed and volunteered to die. We're town, and Bell's been more obvtown than I'd be as an inno child, but that's admittedly my biased perspective. I don't see how anyone can see our play today and consider it to be anything other than anti-wincon for scum.

But, if you're town, you do, and I'll get over it.

It wasn't intentional, but I apologize for causing you so much pain.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5452 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 am

In post 5451, Snarky Fishes wrote:It was reasonable to suspect us before we claimed and volunteered to die. We're town, and Bell's been more obvtown than I'd be as an inno child, but that's admittedly my biased perspective. I don't see how anyone can see our play today and consider it to be anything other than anti-wincon for scum.

Here is my view. I think you can only be scum with Annie, who you refuse to allow to hammer you, and who refuses to do so, because your death means nothing. You're not the corruptor. You dno't matter for your wincon. If you DO die, you get to pick your target for today, which given it's like, Limlo, that works. I think you may be protecting for the corruptor Annie SPECIFICALLY.

You'll note I've only ever wanted either Annie to hammer you or Annie to die today. You're just my pick for one of the partners. The other option is Unwnd.

I do not think you+unwnd can be a team, hence my post about it.

So yeah, you have equity. You have HUGE equity despite your claim that you can't be scum anymore. It is the play you are making that MAKES me think You+Annie works so well.

If the corruptor isn't Annie, you're not scum. That simple.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5453 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

In post 5452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I think you may be protecting for the corruptor Annie SPECIFICALLY.
The paranoia fuel is here too....

Mostly, in a "I am beating the drum about my annie points and one was dismissed and the others were like "coolstorybro-'d"
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5454 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 5452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5451, Snarky Fishes wrote:It was reasonable to suspect us before we claimed and volunteered to die. We're town, and Bell's been more obvtown than I'd be as an inno child, but that's admittedly my biased perspective. I don't see how anyone can see our play today and consider it to be anything other than anti-wincon for scum.

Here is my view. I think you can only be scum with Annie, who you refuse to allow to hammer you, and who refuses to do so, because your death means nothing. You're not the corruptor. You dno't matter for your wincon. If you DO die, you get to pick your target for today, which given it's like, Limlo, that works. I think you may be protecting for the corruptor Annie SPECIFICALLY.

You'll note I've only ever wanted either Annie to hammer you or Annie to die today. You're just my pick for one of the partners. The other option is Unwnd.

I do not think you+unwnd can be a team, hence my post about it.

So yeah, you have equity. You have HUGE equity despite your claim that you can't be scum anymore. It is the play you are making that MAKES me think You+Annie works so well.

If the corruptor isn't Annie, you're not scum. That simple.
Your argument is very similar to Bell's argument that a possible scumteam in this gamestate is two of {you, Dunn, Medea}.

I guess the difference is that I thoroughly discount there's two due to townreads in that group.

On the gripping hand, if my scumreads of AA9 and unwnd were stronger than they are, I wouldn't be looking outside those two at all.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:50 am

In post 5453, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 5452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I think you may be protecting for the corruptor Annie SPECIFICALLY.
The paranoia fuel is here too....

Mostly, in a "I am beating the drum about my annie points and one was dismissed and the others were like "coolstorybro-'d"
I've been voting Annie all day, I'm not sure what more you want me to do.

My paranoia read is Lukewarm. Can someone remind me if he's mechanically town? If not, I'd maybe be down for killing him.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5456 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

Medea, I'm not scumreading Annie, and I doubt we're wrong on that read, but your conviction does shake me.

If he's corruptor, I think the best thing for town is for me to be chewing my nails from the dead thread.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5457 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:52 am

He's not mechtown.

My scumreads and yours are effectively congruent.

Annie, Unwnd, AA9, Luke is my 4-scumpool.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5458 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:54 am

In post 5457, Medea the Alien wrote:He's not mechtown.

My scumreads and yours are effectively congruent.

Annie, Unwnd, AA9, Luke is my 4-scumpool.
My problem is I don't think Luke can be the corruptor. Not with how he's played Day 1 and Today. He has to know that when he says "LLD trade me" he has a good chance to die anyway.

... you don't think he does tht with Titus and gets demon sharded that night himself and just doesn't claim it, do you? So even if they do trade him, he always dies a demon?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5459 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:55 am

My working theory is that scum corrupted their own night one for a bonus two-bagger setup.

Luke's probably NOT the corrupter, but he COULD be scum. Remember that crazy dumb chart of reads I did in tenet to have people focus on that and how efforty it was? Flashbacks.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5460 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:56 am

This was a pooky scum team who was aiming from minute 1 to win from Shards.

I warned you about that in an early day, Cabd.

So Luke playing suicidaly at Pooky's encouragement would make a lot of sense.

But who would be the corruptor, in that case?

I think never AA9.

I think just Annie, right?

I think for me it's either Annie+Fishes (Annie corruptor) Annie+Luke (Annie corruptor) or Annie+Unwnd (... I thnk still Annie corruptor)

So that's why I'm on Annie.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5461 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:58 am

I feel confident we need to kill Annie today, and if Annie won't suicide on Fishes, it needs to be done directly.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5462 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:59 am

Post by unwnd »

Anyone scumreading me is going to be sorely dissapointed in the outcome of doing so. I read Spiffeh's paragraphs about me and I reserve my right to bellyache. The fact of the matter is that scum doesn't really have to do anything besides avoid elimination, meaning they don't have to take risks. What point is there in pushing a mislim when you can just try and avoid it type of deal. This is why I've defaulted onto Annie amongst other things because I think he is the most survivalistic of the few.

I get it though, and I can already tell people want to say 'but unwnd isn't what you're doing survivalistic as well?' but I'm out here putting my vote on multiple people and declaring a scumread meanwhile Annie sits and wait for a consensus so get bent.
Stop
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5463 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Annie Edison »

I was told people didn’t want to rush things and let everyone speak, so I let off the gas.

Lmao.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5464 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:02 am

Post by unwnd »

Everyone who wants to speak does so. Your best option right now is AA9 of all fucking people. I don't know, that just doesn't seem right to me. AA9 and some other lackey confusing multiple competent people and bringing them to exasperation? Doesn't seem right.
Stop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5465 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I still think that my plan is the best plan -- bangs drums, claps hands, points at it

But my scum reads are Annie and Unwnd. I like spiff's case on AA9, so I could see that too, but never with Annie

So I think my solve is either Annie+Unwnd or Unwnd +AA9

Annie is my stronger scum read, but unwnd is in both possibilites, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5466 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:07 am

Post by ManateeGal »

back on my computer and home from vacation.

the more i think about it the more unsure i am regarding aa9, but it feels like people are just ready to let jesus take the wheel in that regards and im frustrated bc all people have as a rebuttal against the plan lukewarm aligned is some bullshit about not playing the game. its clear htbd arent going to hammer which has me even more frustrated bc it does not seem likely they will be wagoned themselves. its so frustrating to read people dismissing lukes plan or even calling him scum after he outlined it so well??? like thats just fucking absurd to me and i can feel my frustration rising. all the dissention in regards to aa9 seems to be leading other people to other targets but it just makes it all the more clear how poor a grasp we have on who the corrupter really is,, and somehow the alternative to aa9 is some even weaker scumread that could
possibly
be the corrupter?? what am i missing cos it seems like people are just being purposely obstinate in the name of not limming townies and im really failing to follow the logic.
will be back eventually
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5467 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:07 am

Post by unwnd »

The people that don't see the problem with the whole table scumreading me yet nobody has an inkling of who my partner is is just.

I don't know what else to say. Either I'm fantastic at distancing or I just don't have one. And if I don't have one? Probably means I'm town.
Stop
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5468 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Annie Edison »

A) I think that’s unfair to Luke
B) It makes sense given how the games gone specifically wrt shards and claims as I’ve said like 10 fucking times
C) I’m going to attribute part of that to what Rhea literally just said that the reason there’s so much fucking chaos in the first place is we had Pooky stirring the pot the first few days and had everyone wrapped around his paw
D) look at tenet day 1 where towb was eating itself alive. I did that for two ducking days then I calmed down and found some direction, snd now apparently that’s survivalism like… what?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5469 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Annie Edison »

Like literally look at Luke’s posting and he has consistently kept AA9 just out of his vote range

But like… that’s all kosher, scum has to be Annie

Fuck outta here lmao
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5470 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:10 am

Post by ManateeGal »

unwnd i really dont think focusing on people snap placing you as scum is really useful considering youre not a lim target
will be back eventually
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5471 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Annie Edison »

And I want to reiterate, again, at the difficulty in elimming AA9 despite a majority of the game scumreading her is a huge red flag
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5472 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:12 am

Post by ManateeGal »

In post 5471, Annie Edison wrote:And I want to reiterate, again, at the difficulty in elimming AA9 despite a majority of the game scumreading her is a huge red flag
why are you purposely ignoring any nuance considering the situation ? the wagon also reached E-1 at one point???
will be back eventually
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5473 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 5446, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5441, Here There Be Dragons wrote:is there an option where we all just vote to stop playing

Well, you know, my plan very much involves you voting to stop playing :oops: :oops:
with all the love and respect in the world: bite me <3
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5474 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 5447, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This game was supposed to be an effort on my part to see if I could play live mafia with people using gestures and a soundboard. Because all my sisters get to do it, but not me.

But now it seems I was wrong twice over. My hope I could play live mafia was clearly wrong, but more than that, it appears my hope I can play even regular mafia was wrong too. What am I supposed to do? You want me to apologize for scumreading you?

I'm sorry that you+Annie is a world that makes a lot of fucking sense to me. I'm sorry you think I'm too fucking stupid to see otherwise. I'm sorry that you think I'm supposed to be better, or something?

Are you happy, now? Does this please you, seeing my heart laid bare and bleeding like this? Is this what you wanted?
:(

i actually think live mafia might be easier for you, but i could be wrong. gestures seem like they'd be very helpful.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”