Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also your reaction to getting wagoned today was pretty aweful
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 3774, Nero Cain wrote:Sorta feel like the Poe is roden cheeky dotw
Wondering how you narrowed the POE to this list. I feel like POE has to at least include A50, Kitty, and AA9 unless I'm missing something obvious
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3824, Nero Cain wrote:I think your back and forth with Shrek was s/s
Can you give examples? Because I know I'm town and it's wild that you think Shrek was trying to bus half his team.
In post 3825, Nero Cain wrote:Also your reaction to getting wagoned today was pretty aweful
Not really? The votes were random and I still don't know why the other two people voted me. Especially since you and your top scum read just casually wagon'd me with little to no reasoning or discussion. How should I have reacted to a random start of day flash wagon?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3821, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3806, CheekyTeeky wrote:Not convinced there is a bp traitor but it is a better explanation than scum no killing intentionally for wifom atm. There is also the possibility of a JK which Is probably the best explanation for the no kill plus my role being blocked. I'm looking forward to A50s post.
Are you implying there was no kill because scum JK'd you...and then targeted you?
No town JK. Which is sensible because they don't want to block DGB from their action but wanted to cover a TPR N2.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Our next two eliminations are always going to be roden and cheeky so if the game isn't over by then I can reevaluate.

Like maybe scum goes "hey angel, ppl are going to suspect you for not posting much so maybe you should push one of us." But I'm assigning Cher some town cred here
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 3828, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3821, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3806, CheekyTeeky wrote:Not convinced there is a bp traitor but it is a better explanation than scum no killing intentionally for wifom atm. There is also the possibility of a JK which Is probably the best explanation for the no kill plus my role being blocked. I'm looking forward to A50s post.
Are you implying there was no kill because scum JK'd you...and then targeted you?
No town JK. Which is sensible because they don't want to block DGB from their action but wanted to cover a TPR N2.
Hmmm...if there's a town JK I guess I could see it if they believed the mason claim?...but honestly the N3 JK on you wouldn't make sense for town!JK
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

A cheeky summary of the setup:

Evidence for ninja
- Result that noone visited NK by watcher
- Fake PR claims of watcher and tracker from the scum team which are roles a ninja is immune to. Rolefishing.

Evidence of Town Jail keeper
- RB of unclaimed Watcher N2 instead of RB on Loyal neighbourizer. Watcher action fail.
- Neighbourizer as NK target resulting in StDs death. Indicates RB not coming from Scum.
- N3 No kill and additional person in hood. Watcher action fail.
- N4 scum target confirmed town instead of TPR indicating N3 kill was blocked.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3830, Dragon of the West wrote:Hmmm...if there's a town JK I guess I could see it if they believed the mason claim?...but honestly the N3 JK on you wouldn't make sense for town!JK
It does make sense if it is who I believe it is.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

All of dw, kitty, a50 and gamma have been voted by scum at some point so it makes me think that maybe they are less likely to be scum

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If scum don't have a roleblocker the setup is extremely unbalanced with a loyal neighborizer and a backup neighborizer.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And dgb is very very likely town bc scum had a ta. Although I actually wouldn't think it's absolutely impossible that scum are given both a ta and neighbor but still unlikely I guess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So roden dotw cheeky poe

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3834, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum don't have a roleblocker the setup is extremely unbalanced with a loyal neighborizer and a backup neighborizer.
Excellent point. I'll have to think on that one.

I'd be more inclined to think DGB is scum than scum having an RB at this stage. Massclaim will help when everyone has checked in.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

But it's prob just roden/cheeky

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

To be clear I don't think DGB is scum, I just don't think scum have an RB which makes explaining the power imbalance tricky.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3834, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum don't have a roleblocker the setup is extremely unbalanced with a loyal neighborizer and a backup neighborizer.
I agree but I hope they do bc I feel like town has played pretty ok and I'ma hate it when cheeky uses "this setup was imbalanced!" To downplay our win

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nero did you eat some spinach and find the balls to open wolf again today?
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes u think I'm open wolfing?

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I mean, reread your posts today.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's a pretty simple question

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Mhmm.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Y not vote me if you think I'm openly arrrwwwwooooo?

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm more interested in trying to work out what's going on than flash voting today. Don't worry, I'll vote you when I'm ready.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your one vote isn't a flash wagon. Lol vote me u wuss

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3831, CheekyTeeky wrote:- Fake PR claims of watcher and tracker from the scum team which are roles a ninja is immune to. Rolefishing.
Wouldn't it be the opposite?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”