Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 350, ArcAngel9 wrote:Anyone else feels that MegA was replaced because he couldn't handle the scum pressure?
In post 353, HockeyFan wrote:ok well meg replaced out, sooo

VOTE: ArcAngel
That is a total change of attitude, what made you so easily change from that question, to then voting for Arc?

I'm trying my best to read back over the game in the time that we have, those were the 2 that I saw coming into this thread, there will be more when I have read over.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:38 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 375, Kop wrote:
In post 350, ArcAngel9 wrote:Anyone else feels that MegA was replaced because he couldn't handle the scum pressure?

That is a total change of attitude, what made you so easily change from that question, to then voting for Arc?

I'm trying my best to read back over the game in the time that we have, those were the 2 that I saw coming into this thread, there will be more when I have read over.
My vote was to put pressure on Mwg and force them to speak, but since they replaced out, I moved my vote. I wasnt nesccearily hard sring them unlike Arc, so i unvoted so the replacement can either scumtell or towntell. Imo it was better to vote someone that would actually be replaced.

Also idk why so many people are pairing me with Arc. This just may be personal bias but why would my first push be on my scum partner. idt i would tunnel so hard.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Kop »

In post 376, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 375, Kop wrote:

My vote was to put pressure on Mwg and force them to speak, but since they replaced out, I moved my vote. I wasnt nesccearily hard sring them unlike Arc, so i unvoted so the replacement can either scumtell or towntell. Imo it was better to vote someone that would actually be replaced.

Also idk why so many people are pairing me with Arc. This just may be personal bias but why would my first push be on my scum partner. idt i would tunnel so hard.
You can tunnel hard on a scum partner to create distance.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Kop »

In post 369, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 367, goats wrote:all you do is omgus
btw OMGUS is the biggest town tell. Scum will be careful with their votes but town votes everyone because they don't know who the scum is.
It's not the biggest town tell, how can it be?

I've seen more OMGUS from scum, than town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 377, Kop wrote:
In post 375, Kop wrote:

You can tunnel hard on a scum partner to create distance.
Sure, you can think that, Im not distancing, im just condemming mafia :)
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by imaginality »

Not_Mafia:
there's less than 48 hours til deadline. Do you care who we eliminate? If so can you share your reads now while there's time for it to influence the rest of us?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 374, imaginality wrote:
In post 371, goats wrote:why do we not have a hammer yet literally no one of posting
I was waiting for Kop to post, probably others are too?
That is correct for me

In post 375, Kop wrote:
In post 350, ArcAngel9 wrote:-Snip-

Wait, what change of attitude, and what question? Was there a reason you quoted two different players?

In post 375, Kop wrote:That is a total change of attitude, what made you so easily change from that question, to then voting for Arc?
This made me go back and look at your vote of Meg, and you specifically said that no one else deserved to be eliminated; if you're still hard scumreading Arc, why do they not deserve a vote?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 2.04
EliminationWith 8 alive, 5 votes are required for elimination.

Kop
(2): goats, imaginality
HockeyFan
(1): ArcAngel9
Zyla
(1): T3
ArcAngel9
(1): HockeyFan

Not Voting
(4): Megazumarill, Not_Mafia, Zyla

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-08-26 18:12:18).

Mod notes:
Not_Mafia has been prodded.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 381, Zyla wrote:
In post 371, goats wrote:why do we not have a hammer yet literally no one of posting
That is correct for me

In post 375, Kop wrote:

Wait, what change of attitude, and what question? Was there a reason you quoted two different players?

In post 375, Kop wrote:That is a total change of attitude, what made you so easily change from that question, to then voting for Arc?
This made me go back and look at your vote of Meg, and you specifically said that no one else deserved to be eliminated; if you're still hard scumreading Arc, why do they not deserve a vote?
sorry what? When did i say no one deserved to be eliminated. And yes I am sring Arc, but as you know, there are OTHER mafia in this game. At the time of the meg vote, i didnt have a confident read on them, so I wanted to see if they would scumtell or towntell
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 380, imaginality wrote:
Not_Mafia:
there's less than 48 hours til deadline. Do you care who we eliminate? If so can you share your reads now while there's time for it to influence the rest of us?
I would very much like to hammer the first person to reach E-1
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 375, Kop wrote:

Wait, why would it be better to vote for someone that would actually be replaced? Surely that's a pretty pointless vote, considering the person is replacing out and wouldn't care about your vote? I can understand voting for people that aren't contributing, or actively lurking, to try and get them to engage, but someone replacing out is not going to care one ounce that you've voted for them.

In post 383, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 381, Zyla wrote:
That is correct for me

In post 375, Kop wrote:

sorry what? When did i say no one deserved to be eliminated. And yes I am sring Arc, but as you know, there are OTHER mafia in this game. At the time of the meg vote, i didnt have a confident read on them, so I wanted to see if they would scumtell or towntell
I think that is aimed at this post quoted below, as I read it as the same.
In post 335, HockeyFan wrote:Okay, im voting meg, everyone here doesnt deserve to get limmed rn

VOTE: MEG
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Kop »

In post 381, Zyla wrote:
That is correct for me

In post 375, Kop wrote:

My bad, for some reason, I thought it was Hockeys post. :facepalm:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Please vote HockeyFan
He is scum!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:53 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: hockey
We're not limming Kop.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:15 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 385, Kop wrote:
In post 375, Kop wrote:

Wait, why would it be better to vote for someone that would actually be replaced? Surely that's a pretty pointless vote, considering the person is replacing out and wouldn't care about your vote? I can understand voting for people that aren't contributing, or actively lurking, to try and get them to engage, but someone replacing out is not going to care one ounce that you've voted for them.

In post 383, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 381, Zyla wrote:
That is correct for me

In post 375, Kop wrote:

I think that is aimed at this post quoted below, as I read it as the same.
In post 335, HockeyFan wrote:Okay, im voting meg, everyone here doesnt deserve to get limmed rn

VOTE: MEG
1. "Wait, why would it be better to vote for someone that would actually be replaced? Surely that's a pretty pointless vote, considering the person is replacing out and wouldn't care about your vote? I can understand voting for people that aren't contributing, or actively lurking, to try and get them to engage, but someone replacing out is not going to care one ounce that you've voted for them." -
????. I did not know Meg would replace out lol? I voted them for not contiruvtuing much, and wanted to hear more from them.

About the part where I said "everyone deseveres to be condemmed, yes I will admit it was a mistake, but It was more so i could get a good read on Meg and put real pressure on that slot
In post 388, T3 wrote:VOTE: hockey
We're not limming Kop.
We're not condemming me either :)

sigh
is the t3/arc pair actually a thing
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:58 am

Post by T3 »

blegh
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 389, HockeyFan wrote:sigh is the t3/arc pair actually a thing
Exactly these kinds of things that make you look even more scummy!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:29 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 391, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 389, HockeyFan wrote:sigh is the t3/arc pair actually a thing
Exactly these kinds of things that make you look even more scummy!!!
lmao
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Zyla »

I do kind of agree with T3 here, so far Kop seems to be trying to sort, and Hockey seems to barely care about anything other pushing Arc at this point
So between the two of you
VOTE: Hockey
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:17 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 393, Zyla wrote:I do kind of agree with T3 here, so far Kop seems to be trying to sort, and Hockey seems to barely care about anything other pushing Arc at this point
So between the two of you
why should I care about pushing other people? I TR goats, TR imainglty slightly, TR you. Its POE lol. T3 has dropped in my reads for weirdly defending Arc, so it could be t3/Arc/kop, but I dont have a good read on Kop rn. N_M is town because I think Arc is scum and they cant be scum together
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:24 am

Post by goats »

Not voting Kop here is very not good, do what you want though I've kinda lost interest in this game completely
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:25 am

Post by goats »

if someone who isn't one of my scum reads dies 2 days in a row I'm probably just gonna join NM in lolcatting the rest of the game tbh
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:28 am

Post by HockeyFan »

goats, vote Arc with me
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Kop »

You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Kop »

That's where I'm at at the minute. Hockey has been in this tunnel for pretty much majority of the game, and wanted to solve Arcs alignment, but hasn't really presented a strong case, or any open discussion with Arc to try and sort his read out. I feel that to try sort someones alignment out, or to get a read, you present your case to why you feel they are scum, and allow them to answer, and I haven't really seen that strong case other than Hockey feels they are condemned.

Hockey states that he has town reads on others, but in general those are easily fabricated and can ease peoples minds that he is trying to actively solve the game, but your just pushing your scum read to others without giving us any reason to follow. Why should we vote for Arc?

In my mind, I feel it's either Arc or Hockey at this point.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”