Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok i don't really have anything else to add
still want ss/ydra to die

if there's scum in people without guns i don't know who it is tbh

pedit i am fondly remembering some fun games :)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4200, skitter30 wrote:still want ss/ydra to die
what is their operating plan in this scenario? Pooky pointed out Ydrassse is a deep wolf and I'm inclined to think that's more or less true, so unless her buddy is in a better position than her (which S_S most definitely isn't) I'd expect there to be a real effort from her to shape the gamestate
this is basically how Prism read me in the coalition game where I hydra'd with cheekyteeky, but with a bit more depth to the concept imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3184, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alright actual effort time.

this is going to be the start point for my re-read.

We have a wagon on SS and no votes on Enchant.

We have our heroine Rosseau rallying the troops:

and then we have this sequence of votes:

Summary of Actions:
Gamma moves his vote from SS to Enchant in 1575 - never moves his vote again. [Probly Town]
Infy votes for Enchant in 1576 - never moves her vote again. [Probly Town]
Galron votes for Enchant in 1584 - unvotes in 1827 - claims SS is the better wagon for ?? reasons, intents on SS but doesn't vote for SS (intent is invalid because SS only at 5 votes) [Maybe suspicious if SS is town?]
Skitter votes for SS in 1647 putting SS ahead 4-3, unvotes in 1675 after SS gets put at E-1, revotes SS at 1773 after Enchant gets intented by Rosseau. [Feels pretty townie]
DGB votes for SS in 1671 - putting it at 5-5 "Let's make this an exciting race!!!!" does not vote again. [Probably just town cuz it obviously doesn't care]
Tetrina started out voting for SS, moved her vote to Enchant at 1683 putting Enchant ahead 6-4, moves her vote from Enchant to SS in 1792, putting SS ahead 5-4, says they're both scum, doesn't vote again. [Kinda think her lack of caring implies town here]
Ydra votes SS in 1799 [E-1], votes Enchant in 1805 [E-1], unvotes to put them at 5-5 [1808], Votes Enchant in 2079 [E-1], I'm so confused by what Ydra is doing here lol. [Suspicious if SS flips scum]
Cephrir starts out voting for SS, he switches to voting for Enchant in 1840. Kinda suspicious of how long he's parked on SS and really only hops over at the last hour, looks better if this is an S/S wagon. [Suspicious if SS flips town?]
SS votes Enchant in 1819. I don't think he's very enthuiastic about pushing Enchant out, however it could just be a personality/RL thing.
Kyouko started out voting for SS, moved her vote to Enchant at 1731[E-1 Vote] - asked for hammer later in the game. [Probly just town]

Honestly I was kinda hoping to do this after SS flipped and I knew his alignment cuz it would be like half the work but I'm kinda doubting I get the SS flip now so I'll just have to do this without his role information.

If SS is town:

I don't think it makes sense for the game state to be four people voting for Town!SS and the scum just chilling sucking their thumbs and waiting to get jumped, I think at least one of the SS voters initially is scum - of the four voters I'd think Cephrir is the scummiest of the lot. I didn't like the Galron unvote either at 1827 but I can sort of understand it maybe? Galron and Ceph are probably not partnered. I guess I don't really like this scenario because I have trouble coming up with a team of 2 that really fits this game state? Like SS comes so close to dying so many times that I can't help but imagine he would just die if he was town here?

If SS is scum:

My dream scenario, I think it's more likely than SS!town because I don't think Enchant is a very passive scum player - if enchant sees an opportunity, he will just kind of push for it and make up some bullshit excuse. I don't really see him looking at a juicy SS wagon and like hold his vote back - he only votes for SS at 1672 after I called SS/Enchant out for being S/S cuz they weren't voting for each other. There's a blunt recklessness in Enchant's scum play where he just kind of goes for it when the opportunity presents itself and I'd think he'd be
more
invested in pushing SS to death if SS was a townplayer - his lack of enthusiasm feels like to me that he's not really interested because he doesn't have any good options.

I think out of all voters, Ydra feels like she could be a partner since she flips her vote back and forth in a way that makes me feel somewhat dizzy. it's like she doesn't want to miss the train that is leaving the station and she doesn't care much which train she catches since they're all going to Paris anyway.
what are your thoughts wrt the vote movement rn?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4201, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4200, skitter30 wrote:still want ss/ydra to die
what is their operating plan in this scenario? Pooky pointed out Ydrassse is a deep wolf and I'm inclined to think that's more or less true, so unless her buddy is in a better position than her (which S_S most definitely isn't) I'd expect there to be a real effort from her to shape the gamestate
this is basically how Prism read me in the coalition game where I hydra'd with cheekyteeky, but with a bit more depth to the concept imo
i've no idea but these are the 2 people i have no reason to townread at this time
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also ydra makes sense as a deepwolf
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

every single time i click into this thread and see people speculating on me being a deepwolf despite me doing fuckall with the momentum i could have had like, all game i see red and then i click back out

VOTE: ss
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

can someone just shoot me tonight so there isn't a wasted miselim on me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4206, Ydrasse wrote:can someone just shoot me tonight so there isn't a wasted miselim on me
^ i'm serious about this btw this game has become a source of irritation that idk if i am willing to move past/able to currently and i do not want to put up with even comments like this being taken tomorrow or something as like "oh, it's just wifom, kill her/vote her anyways" when i could just be removed.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i don't want to be scum's way out (:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: galron
there's like half a dozen reasons this is a good elim atp
<Embrace The Void>

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

thats e1
UNVOTE:
literally only because i don't think the night is sorted yet
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ydra i'm sorry for upsetting you
and i'm not trying to

and i don't really know how to say my suspciions without upsetting you
and i don't know how to get them assuaged either
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i know you're not trying to upset me intentionally believe me

i feel bad for feeling bad/getting frustrated but i don't really know how to because i don't have answers for everyone and it feels like everyone rounded around to me being scum and i can't really change that because i'm not going to be able to tell them a solve or anything

so it just becomes a cycle

i know it's probably unpleasant but also it's like, what else can i even do but be upfront about my feelings and try to say "here's what might be best at this point"
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ig i feel like i'm saying something that's fairly normal in a game of mafia (i suspect you) and 2 days in a row irl immediately thereafter you come in with a really emotional ate about how you hate being suspected and how we should just flip you and it's a ... very outsize reaction to what i said and i don't really know how to engage with it without really perpetuating whatever cycle is causign that reaction

but like what you're saying isn't helping so i'm still stuck with the same suspicions i had to begin with but i don't really know what i can do about them
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

like for me i'm feeling kinda sus of you and the things that you're saying are not things i can sort or do anything about so each time i think about your slot i'm like 'oh yeah i'm still sus of her' and if you're town idk how to move beyond that with what's currently in thread
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i think it's grating to me because, to me, the only reason i should ever be suspected is after ss flips? like, i have no reason to do what i did d1 unless im scum with them both, genuinely, like. i could bus but i could get away with /not/ doing that too imo, say sorry im trying to pick someone i pick wrong, oh well. i'd probably do that so we wouldn't be down a teammember. i get if you think it's exactly ss and me but even then like... idk i think i already said i was sitting on ss most of the day before and my vote ended up being on the cc people

it's also just the fact that im not... doing anything, in a game where i invested some amount of effort. i dont always ~follow through~ but in a game like this i wouldnt want to waste being set up that well. i could like make up something about what i thought or whatever but i just don know and i feel like that is a hallmark of my towngame more than my scumgame which is just. fmpov its annoying and frustrating when i know these things i guess and then i see things like deepwolf when im going ?? and i dont know whos just saying it because they dont have options and whos trying to push me out
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also irl stuff i guess is making me more sensitive than i should be in a game but i also cant... change that much and i wanted to keep playing in some capacity
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

DAY THREE
                         >>
Vote Count 3.10

>>
Something_Smart [3]
: PookyTheMagicalBear, Galron, Ydrasse

>>
Galron [3]
: Cephrir, ssbm_Kyouko, Gamma Emerald

>>
skitter30 [1]
: Something_Smart

>>
PookyTheMagicalBear [1]
: Tetrina

>>
Not Voting [1]
: skitter30

>>
With 9 still trudging on, it takes 5 votes to exile someone. If a majority is not reached by deadline, plurality will decide.

>>
The Day Three deadline is in:
(expired on 2021-09-03 15:00:00)

>>
Mod Notes:
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ i dont like calculus II

>>
[/mech]
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2856, Ydrasse wrote:like galron is treating us like we're dumb for voting s_s because he knows it's a wash already or something :<
what's this about?
<Embrace The Void>

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2536, Galron wrote:
In post 2534, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Galron if you had a gun and you could shoot anybody other than SS right now who would you shoot?
I hate that question. It's a bullshit quesiton.

That being said. I'd have to do DGB Part II, the Ass Shot.

Without waiving the foregoing objection, I'll answer seriously I don't know. I really don't like Kyouko's posting, and Gamma was slipping hard for me beginning mid day but is better now. Those were my two biggest scum reads coming into today, and they weren't all that great. S_S kinda makes sense as scum. 85% of his posts have been about him instead of other players and that's a bad look. I don't mind his POE so much, but I get your point about him not making a scum case on anyone. The thing about him not pushing anyone or solving just really stands out the more I think about it, so as I sit here typing this, it may just be S_S.
In post 2539, Galron wrote:I do remember a game from last year where S_S repped in late Day 1 and was pretty active and solvy. He didn't have the the pressure that Roden had, but still, like someone said, he didn't even really try to case Enchant or anything I don't think.
basically just weird commentary
In post 2846, Galron wrote:But wait what if we don't flip SS today but still hit scum? Is SS still the topic tomorrow?
In post 2849, Galron wrote:Everyone seems resigned that SS is town and this will be a miz. So why aren't we flipping scum then.
In post 2852, Galron wrote:I don't exactly know what to do about that but if this feels wrong wtf are we doing it?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't know if i particularly think you're scum with ss so much as i'm running out of people to suspect and my reasons to townread you arent' as strong as to townread other people, and if you're town i'm kinda stuck and confused about where scum is

but i do think that your eod1 does look partner-y, also at that point it was p clear that it was gonna be ss or enchant, if you're scum with both i dont' think you could have tried to vote elsewhere at that point

i think those 2 posts are probably twonie but i'm really susceptible to ate which makes me a little wary :(
and i guess i'm a little worried in that you're saying you wouldn't want to like 'waste' being set up well as scum here, but like idk there's a p big dropoff from where you were day1 and where you are now and it honestly might not be AI and it might not be something you can control here ?

also i'm sorry about irl and i hope things get better soon <3
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

just feels incohesive i guess and he pointed it out but thumb twiddled
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4219, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2536, Galron wrote:
In post 2534, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Galron if you had a gun and you could shoot anybody other than SS right now who would you shoot?
I hate that question. It's a bullshit quesiton.

That being said. I'd have to do DGB Part II, the Ass Shot.

Without waiving the foregoing objection, I'll answer seriously I don't know. I really don't like Kyouko's posting, and Gamma was slipping hard for me beginning mid day but is better now. Those were my two biggest scum reads coming into today, and they weren't all that great. S_S kinda makes sense as scum. 85% of his posts have been about him instead of other players and that's a bad look. I don't mind his POE so much, but I get your point about him not making a scum case on anyone. The thing about him not pushing anyone or solving just really stands out the more I think about it, so as I sit here typing this, it may just be S_S.
In post 2539, Galron wrote:I do remember a game from last year where S_S repped in late Day 1 and was pretty active and solvy. He didn't have the the pressure that Roden had, but still, like someone said, he didn't even really try to case Enchant or anything I don't think.
basically just weird commentary
In post 2846, Galron wrote:But wait what if we don't flip SS today but still hit scum? Is SS still the topic tomorrow?
In post 2849, Galron wrote:Everyone seems resigned that SS is town and this will be a miz. So why aren't we flipping scum then.
In post 2852, Galron wrote:I don't exactly know what to do about that but if this feels wrong wtf are we doing it?
cool
this makes me think you're not partnered with Galron
<Embrace The Void>

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

wig
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4220, skitter30 wrote:i don't know if i particularly think you're scum with ss so much as i'm running out of people to suspect and my reasons to townread you arent' as strong as to townread other people, and if you're town i'm kinda stuck and confused about where scum is

but i do think that your eod1 does look partner-y, also at that point it was p clear that it was gonna be ss or enchant, if you're scum with both i dont' think you could have tried to vote elsewhere at that point

i think those 2 posts are probably twonie but i'm really susceptible to ate which makes me a little wary :(
and i guess i'm a little worried in that you're saying you wouldn't want to like 'waste' being set up well as scum here, but like idk there's a p big dropoff from where you were day1 and where you are now and it honestly might not be AI and it might not be something you can control here ?

also i'm sorry about irl and i hope things get better soon <3
<3 thank you truly and, idk

if you think im partners /with/ ss at least go through the motions of daeling with him first if me being scum is contingent on him being scum

if not then idk im here i guess i have what ive given
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”