She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:17 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I hadn't read that yet^
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Why are your guns compulsive?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:19 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

like its really confusing to me how you can play this way as town.

because I keep giving you new information that debunks your theory and you keep hand waving it with complete nonsense.

it really feels like you are not even making a remotely good faith attempt to see you could be wrong and are bending the limits of imagination to come up with new excuses to push galron-elim through.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:19 am

In post 4351, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why are your guns compulsive?
because the moderator said so
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:24 am

In post 4346, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The vote itself pinged me because it seemed like it was just piggybacking on skitter's case. I wanted to know if that was the case or not, so I asked him if it was. He said yes, that he was sheeping Skitter.

Later on, he accused me of being scummy for asking this question "when he was just spewing Kyouko as scum". I pointed out that he had not been doing that and proved it in my wall posts which you haven't bothered to read. If you want the proof you'll have to read the walls.

I don't even understand what you're accusing him of.

He said Skitter made a good case on you and voted you.

I agree with his assessment of her case.

Where is the lie?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

It just occurred to me that scum probably knew Ceph was a FN and he almost got executed yesterday despite that.

My first instinct, without looking at the votes, is that scum would have stayed off that wagon because they figured it would backfire if he claimed.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:28 am

In post 3250, Morning Tweet wrote:Cephrir [4] : Tetrina, DrippingGoofball, Something_Smart, Infinity 324
Hey, look at that. Scum were indeed avoiding the wagon like the plague.

I should probably go back and read that part to see who was avoiding voting him for spurious reasons.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

Galron is gonna flip town and i really, really, really dont want him flipped today

I am becomong increasingly more suspicious for ssbm for this push, ehicu i think is bad, and i think she's willfully ignoring the +++townie ppoints i made wrt galron because it supports her narrative

I'll be around more later
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

This is like such a bad flip
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4352, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like its really confusing to me how you can play this way as town.

because I keep giving you new information that debunks your theory and you keep hand waving it with complete nonsense.

it really feels like you are not even making a remotely good faith attempt to see you could be wrong and are bending the limits of imagination to come up with new excuses to push galron-elim through.
I'm not coming up with new ways, you're asking me leading questions that lead to faulty conclusions and when I dont drop my scumread on your buddy you try to discredit me with stupid shit like "if you cant say it in one sentence ot isn't a real point". If you really are town and want to convince me Galron is town you're never going to get through to me the way you're trying to.

You're deluding yourself if you actually think rousseau was killed specifically because of her stance on me. You're trying to say Galron cant be scum because he wouldnt kill rousseau, but you don't know that. There are 3 scum. 2 are still alive. If we were hunting the last scum right now and we could see there was no reason for the first 2 to have killed rousseau, then, and only then, could we start assuming that Rousseau died for a reason tied to the last remaining scum.

For all we know rousseau died because she was starting to SR Tetrina towards end of D1. It would be stupid to say Tetrina is scum because of that, just like it's stupid to say Galron is not because he wouldnt have killed Rousseau

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:34 am

So, it seems like the ones who were actively avoiding the Ceph wagon were ssbm and Gamma.

My reads are in a tangle right now.

UNVOTE:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I dont think a wagon with this much long-term resistance can possibly be on town either. At some point scum are going to take the mislim if Galron is town.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:35 am

Pooky, if you're wondering why I don't push my reads harder, here's your goddamn answer. I have decision anxiety, and I constantly second-guess myself.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:36 am

I want to believe that scum-skitter wouldn't be defending town-Galron this heavily, but sadly I think that's exactly the kind of fancy play she might do even if she didn't need to. Besides, as I've been saying, it's what I would do as scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:38 am

I'm done being paranoid of Tetrina atp, that's an L we will have to take if she's scum. The way she played her claim + her engagement today + her starting the Ceph wagon I think is enough.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:39 am

In post 4359, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm not coming up with new ways, you're asking me leading questions that lead to faulty conclusions and when I dont drop my scumread on your buddy you try to discredit me with stupid shit like "if you cant say it in one sentence ot isn't a real point". If you really are town and want to convince me Galron is town you're never going to get through to me the way you're trying to.

You're deluding yourself if you actually think rousseau was killed specifically because of her stance on me. You're trying to say Galron cant be scum because he wouldnt kill rousseau, but you don't know that. There are 3 scum. 2 are still alive. If we were hunting the last scum right now and we could see there was no reason for the first 2 to have killed rousseau, then, and only then, could we start assuming that Rousseau died for a reason tied to the last remaining scum.

For all we know rousseau died because she was starting to SR Tetrina towards end of D1. It would be stupid to say Tetrina is scum because of that, just like it's stupid to say Galron is not because he wouldnt have killed Rousseau

VOTE: Kyouko

maybe Rosseau is a psychic alien and shot herself to frame you

who knows

anything is possible according to you
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4361, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think a wagon with this much long-term resistance can possibly be on town either. At some point scum are going to take the mislim if Galron is town.
Well i'm creating a lot od the resistance and i'n town so this doesnf hold much water for me

Pedit - i would not
- you're scumreading me for not voting enchant when you were townreading me for that exact thing earlier
- the logic that you were using yo townread enchant (she wouldnt defend a partner like that!!!) is now what you're using to oush me

Anyways work now, so later
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:40 am

I never said Rosseau was killed because of her stance on you.

I said it is unlikely Galron would kill Rosseau because she wanted to push you on D2.

It is not the same thing
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:42 am

In post 4363, Something_Smart wrote:I want to believe that scum-skitter wouldn't be defending town-Galron this heavily, but sadly I think that's exactly the kind of fancy play she might do even if she didn't need to. Besides, as I've been saying, it's what I would do as scum.
I guess the real question is does scum-skitter defend scum-Galron. Because if not then it never makes sense to flip him today, we'd always want to flip her first.

If skitter/Galron is the team they have two executions and four bullets to avoid. Skitter pushing me as hard as she can is basically a foregone conclusion in that world, and she has to act unconvinced by my logic. But, even if she gets me executed, Gamma might still shoot one of them, and then the other is probably in hot water in mylo.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Galron »

In post 4339, Something_Smart wrote:Did he explain what he meant by airdrop?
I used airdrop as in they just appeared. Like my walkie appeared. I had no idea where it was from until I figured it out in the PT.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4319, Galron wrote:
In post 4314, Tetrina wrote:
In post 4309, Galron wrote:
In post 4304, Tetrina wrote:Why is no one suspicious of cephrir anymore?
I think because he hasn't posted a lot in the last couple of days and he's dropped off the radar a bit.
Hmmm why did you say this then if he's a neighbor Galron?
Because you're a neighbor, if he is, your solving shouldn't fall off. He's not been that present. Very well could be nai. Or it could be related. I don't know. And it could be that he has been more present that I think and I just don't remember it. I look at ydrasse's post count and it's at 300, but I can hardly remember much of what she's been about this game.
I've been pretty present except for the last, like, one day of real time
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:44 am

In post 4366, skitter30 wrote:- you're scumreading me for not voting enchant when you were townreading me for that exact thing earlier
This directed at me? I'm not scumreading you for not voting Enchant. I still think that leans town, but your behavior today outweighs it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:45 am

Ceph

What are your thoughts on everything I've posted this page?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4360, Something_Smart wrote:So, it seems like the ones who were actively avoiding the Ceph wagon were ssbm and Gamma.

My reads are in a tangle right now.

UNVOTE:
Hardly for spurious reasons. I've been working with both of them all game.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4367, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I never said Rosseau was killed because of her stance on you.

I said it is unlikely Galron would kill Rosseau because she wanted to push you on D2.

It is not the same thing
You didnt say it, but you did think it at some point if you believe what you're saying about Galron being town because he wouldn't have done it when Rousseau would have pushed me.

It implies you think scum would be motivated to kill Rousseau because of her read on me in the first place, and that because Galron wouldn't do it considering the PT, he cant be scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”