Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4373, Cephrir wrote:Hardly for spurious reasons. I've been working with both of them all game.
That's true, I can't reasonably double check the reasoning.

Do you think this fact makes them more likely to gift you a FN?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4368, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4363, Something_Smart wrote:I want to believe that scum-skitter wouldn't be defending town-Galron this heavily, but sadly I think that's exactly the kind of fancy play she might do even if she didn't need to. Besides, as I've been saying, it's what I would do as scum.
I guess the real question is does scum-skitter defend scum-Galron. Because if not then it never makes sense to flip him today, we'd always want to flip her first.

If skitter/Galron is the team they have two executions and four bullets to avoid. Skitter pushing me as hard as she can is basically a foregone conclusion in that world, and she has to act unconvinced by my logic. But, even if she gets me executed, Gamma might still shoot one of them, and then the other is probably in hot water in mylo.
Its conceivable, but like I've said, I'm not big on unflipped associatives. I'd rather solve it tomorrow if I'm alive or with my hands of the whole thing if not. I was thinking ydrasse for his most likely partner, but I think someone posted something today that made me think otherwise. I forget.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3834, Galron wrote:
In post 3832, Cephrir wrote:a backup novice makes no sense. these guns mean the game is likely to be pretty much over before that could do anything.
I didn't get the role backup novice comms officer PM at the beginning of the game. I got the insurgent PM. I had no idea I was a backup even after I found the walkie in my backpack eod 1. I found out I was novice comms officer when shiki died. I think it was bc I was the one she gave a walkie to.
In post 4369, Galron wrote:
In post 4339, Something_Smart wrote:Did he explain what he meant by airdrop?
I used airdrop as in they just appeared. Like my walkie appeared. I had no idea where it was from until I figured it out in the PT.
But rousseau didnt airdrop you a walkie, you said you found it in your backpack.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4351, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why are your guns compulsive?
@S_S

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:51 am

And now I'm remembering how adamant skitter was on killing me D1 which means that if she's town she might be too stuck in a tunnel to objectively consider my arguments?

I don't know, I feel like she's the best flip today despite that, but I will take her word and leave Galron alone if she's town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:51 am

In post 4378, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 4351, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why are your guns compulsive?
@S_S
Why are you asking me? I didn't design the setup.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 4370, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4319, Galron wrote:
In post 4314, Tetrina wrote:
In post 4309, Galron wrote:
In post 4304, Tetrina wrote:Why is no one suspicious of cephrir anymore?
I think because he hasn't posted a lot in the last couple of days and he's dropped off the radar a bit.
Hmmm why did you say this then if he's a neighbor Galron?
Because you're a neighbor, if he is, your solving shouldn't fall off. He's not been that present. Very well could be nai. Or it could be related. I don't know. And it could be that he has been more present that I think and I just don't remember it. I look at ydrasse's post count and it's at 300, but I can hardly remember much of what she's been about this game.
I've been pretty present except for the last, like, one day of real time
Fair enough. I don't remember much of you, ydrasse and tetrina.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Galron »

In post 4377, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3834, Galron wrote:
In post 3832, Cephrir wrote:a backup novice makes no sense. these guns mean the game is likely to be pretty much over before that could do anything.
I didn't get the role backup novice comms officer PM at the beginning of the game. I got the insurgent PM. I had no idea I was a backup even after I found the walkie in my backpack eod 1. I found out I was novice comms officer when shiki died. I think it was bc I was the one she gave a walkie to.
In post 4369, Galron wrote:
In post 4339, Something_Smart wrote:Did he explain what he meant by airdrop?
I used airdrop as in they just appeared. Like my walkie appeared. I had no idea where it was from until I figured it out in the PT.
But rousseau didnt airdrop you a walkie, you said you found it in your backpack.
Exactly. It just appeared in my backpack. I didn't know where it came from. This is the spew conversation all over again. You're defining airdrop differently than I.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4375, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4373, Cephrir wrote:Hardly for spurious reasons. I've been working with both of them all game.
That's true, I can't reasonably double check the reasoning.

Do you think this fact makes them more likely to gift you a FN?
If they were scum? I think they'd be likely to keep me alive. I'd think scum would give the FN to somebody they want to shoot later, but maybe there's some reason to give it to an ally that's less obvious to me. Of course they may yet shoot me, I suppose if they could shoot me the nightthey gave it out that would be pretty stupid and last night their kill was presumably spoken for.
Bartleby the Scrivener
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4360, Something_Smart wrote:So, it seems like the ones who were actively avoiding the Ceph wagon were ssbm and Gamma.

My reads are in a tangle right now.

UNVOTE:
Like Ceph said we both have reason to. I've been TRing Ceph since early D1 when he voted me for what looked like a townie reason.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:53 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 4374, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You didnt say it, but you did think it at some point if you believe what you're saying about Galron being town because he wouldn't have done it when Rousseau would have pushed me.

It implies you think scum would be motivated to kill Rousseau because of her read on me in the first place, and that because Galron wouldn't do it considering the PT, he cant be scum.

This is nonsense unless you think Rosseau made it very clear in the main thread that she wanted to push you.

Did she?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Jesus christ, airdrop is not a subjective term

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 am

In post 4379, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know, I feel like she's the best flip today despite that, but I will take her word and leave Galron alone if she's town.
Actually, no, wait, this logic works both ways. If town skitter implies town Galron, then scum Galron implies scum skitter. Either flip has a chance of giving info.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

Maybe having conftoen in your corner is pretty good and they dont think I'd start wifoming if left alive too long. I totally would though. I love to get in my own head late game:p
Bartleby the Scrivener
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4366, skitter30 wrote:- the logic that you were using yo townread enchant (she wouldnt defend a partner like that!!!) is now what you're using to oush me
You were townreading me earlier for hard-defending enchant and being unlikely to stick my nexk out for a buddy, and you're now scumreading me for hard-defending proposed partner galron

My current solve is ssbm/ss and we really, really, really shouldnt flip galron today
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4385, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4374, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You didnt say it, but you did think it at some point if you believe what you're saying about Galron being town because he wouldn't have done it when Rousseau would have pushed me.

It implies you think scum would be motivated to kill Rousseau because of her read on me in the first place, and that because Galron wouldn't do it considering the PT, he cant be scum.

This is nonsense unless you think Rosseau made it very clear in the main thread that she wanted to push you.

Did she?
Yes she did, but I thought she was satisfied with the answers she got

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

I thi k it's probably ok to say airdrop is a weird choice of words and move on. Maybe it means something (I guess if he knew it came from the callers it makes more sense?). Maybe it doesnt.
Bartleby the Scrivener
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:56 am

In post 4390, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yes she did, but I thought she was satisfied with the answers she got
ok so you killed her because she scumread you cool thanks
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

kind of want cephrir + tetrina endgame kill all the rest and flip ss today to see how much weight we can put into the fn thing because if we can’t bc ss is scum then at least we flipped a scum 2day
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

deal with the potential of ss and ceph if ss does flip scum or something scum probably just shoots tetrina tonight though so nyeh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

if ss flips scum im inclined to believe everyone else w a gun is town if he does we should chain shoot each other or something to verify no one gets away with a scum shot faked as a gun and if they don’t fsr take it as a scum claim
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:03 am

I swear this lobby is committed to not doing the mechanically optimal thing ever.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

just the towny things
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4392, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4390, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yes she did, but I thought she was satisfied with the answers she got
ok so you killed her because she scumread you cool thanks
In post 4396, Something_Smart wrote:I swear this lobby is committed to not doing the mechanically optimal thing ever.
4395 is mechanically optimal

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:05 am

I don't trust mechanics because I don't trust the gun the mod gave me
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”