Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

STD if you were to spell "police" but replace all the es with ys how would you do that?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

some posts i've liked recently (doesn't mean i agree but i've like the thought process)
In post 334, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 329, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 274, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 236, HockeyFan wrote:Fuck, I have too many Tr's rn.
I found Titus' partner.
Explain?
The whining about having too many townreads is scummy-yummy.
In post 391, DrippingGoofball wrote:t3 is town.
In post 556, DrippingGoofball wrote:gamma town.

Hockey scum.

Voting lurksack for now.

VOTE: Kop
In post 637, DrippingGoofball wrote:marci is town.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:51 am

In post 675, superbowl9 wrote:STD if you were to spell "police" but replace all the es with ys how would you do that?
are you a super bowl or a superb owl or maybe even a 'sup, erbowl?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 546, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 529, Roden wrote:
In post 528, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 507, Roden wrote:
In post 488, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 476, Roden wrote:Anyone against running up Grandpa? They feel subdued and cautious, and normally would've been scum read by now.
Me, especially because you went from saying scum is passive to suggesting the one player who's actually had a confrontation :lol:
I said majority scum is passive, and Grandpa's play so far has been relatively passive anyway.
So who's being active to you if not Grandpa???? Also the other half of this is bs because you tacitly agree to the premise that you should be hunting within lower activity slots in so don't try to worm out from that now
I didn't say anything about hunting within lower activity slots lol. Don't put words in my mouth.

Passive =/= lower activity and you should know the difference.
So are you gonna actually address my post or just point out that lower activity =/= passive?
In post 547, superbowl9 wrote:You keep dodging the actual thrust of what people are saying in favor of semantics. If you wanted me to replace every instance of "active" with "non-passive" in my post you're just being pedantic
I don't know why you want me specifically to point out who's being active though. I can copy/paste the activity overview if you really want but you're asking for info that contributes nothing and is easily accessible to you anyway. It absolutely isn't semantics either way because if we're talking about being passive I absolutely think you are, since at the time you posted this I really don't think you've done much to add to the game except joke around and be a contrarian.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by marcistar »

roden whos ur scumpartners
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 677, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 675, superbowl9 wrote:STD if you were to spell "police" but replace all the es with ys how would you do that?
lolol! (2)

Btw, what's your read on me
STD
? You don't even mention me yet iirr...
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:14 am

you feel town
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:21 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 677, Save The Dragons wrote:
originially i was a stellar vehicle for soup or cereal but now even i don't know anymore
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Roden »

In post 679, marcistar wrote:roden whos ur scumpartners
I can tell you on Day 4.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 678, Roden wrote:
In post 476, Roden wrote:Anyone against running up Grandpa? They feel subdued and cautious, and normally would've been scum read by now.
Me, especially because you went from saying scum is passive to suggesting the one player who's actually had a confrontation :lol:
I said majority scum is passive, and Grandpa's play so far has been relatively passive anyway.
So who's being active to you if not Grandpa???? Also the other half of this is bs because you tacitly agree to the premise that you should be hunting within lower activity slots in so don't try to worm out from that now
I didn't say anything about hunting within lower activity slots lol. Don't put words in my mouth.

So are you gonna actually address my post or just point out that lower activity =/= passive?
In post 547, superbowl9 wrote:You keep dodging the actual thrust of what people are saying in favor of semantics. If you wanted me to replace every instance of "active" with "non-passive" in my post you're just being pedantic
I don't know why you want me specifically to point out who's being active though. I can copy/paste the activity overview if you really want but you're asking for info that contributes nothing and is easily accessible to you anyway. It absolutely isn't semantics either way because if we're talking about being passive I absolutely think you are, since at the time you posted this I really don't think you've done much to add to the game except joke around and be a contrarian.
I think there's a chance you might actually be confused and not dodging so I'll say this: by activity I don't mean solely post count, I mean active contributions. Idc if you think I'm passive, I want to know who you think is NOT being passive (since you seem to equate active solely with post count - maybe I need to find another antonym for passive???). Once you tell me I can actually make my point, not that it will land anymore now that we've run around in circles over semantics.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Roden »

I don't seem aggressive because there's really not much to attack this game. There's no big personalities, no spicy takes, no town leaders, and nearly all the scum reads coming from everyone feel half-hearted.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Roden »

In post 684, superbowl9 wrote:

I think there's a chance you might actually be confused and not dodging so I'll say this: by activity I don't mean solely post count, I mean active contributions. Idc if you think I'm passive, I want to know who you think is NOT being passive (since you seem to equate active solely with post count - maybe I need to find another antonym for passive???). Once you tell me I can actually make my point, not that it will land anymore now that we've run around in circles over semantics.
I think mostly everyone has contributed in one way of another. Kop is the most notable exception, but I actually would say Galron is an exception as well. He is supposedly town by meta and his post count is decent, but I honestly can't remember anything that he's said or contributed.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:45 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 685, Roden wrote:I don't seem aggressive because there's really not much to attack this game. There's no big personalities, no spicy takes, no town leaders, and nearly all the scum reads coming from everyone feel half-hearted.
:shrug:
maybe u should try to do something and become the townleader then... or do u like this gamestate rn..?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:49 am

Post by HockeyFan »

thing im good with a new established town core of Salsa, Marci, superbowl and Roden.

Salsa- I like the content of thier posts + they just seem natrual town progression to me
Marci- Really like tone/vibes of her posts, + nothign seems off about them
Superbowl- Hes taking the game super lighthearted which i think is town +?
Roden- Town progression on reads
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Galron »

In post 659, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 644, Galron wrote:
In post 615, Salsabil Faria wrote:(their wagon formation seems off)
What's this about?
The way
Kop
's wagon was formed without resistance.
What kind of resistance do you expect? T3's grew without resistance. Kop's grew without resistance. Why this one?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 689, Galron wrote:
In post 659, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 644, Galron wrote:
In post 615, Salsabil Faria wrote:(their wagon formation seems off)
What's this about?
The way
Kop
's wagon was formed without resistance.
What kind of resistance do you expect? T3's grew without resistance. Kop's grew without resistance. Why this one?
I guess, what makes Kop's stand out?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Galron »

So if this is common then I guess it's not +town. I don't remember you doing it though.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Roden »

In post 687, marcistar wrote:
In post 685, Roden wrote:I don't seem aggressive because there's really not much to attack this game. There's no big personalities, no spicy takes, no town leaders, and nearly all the scum reads coming from everyone feel half-hearted.
maybe u should try to do something and become the townleader then... or do u like this gamestate rn..?
I don't think I'd be a good town leader due to my role.

Btw I guess I should probably say now that this game might be weighted towards scum, or at least set up in a way to give them a favorable end game. I say this due to the info my role provides + the current game state having little to no leads on scum.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Galron »

Dude.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 692, Roden wrote:

Btw I guess I should probably say now that this game might be weighted towards scum, or at least set up in a way to give them a favorable end game. I say this due to the info my role provides + the current game state having little to no leads on scum.
To clarify, I think scum have strong roles and/or town has weak roles with little potential to be swingy.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:02 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 691, Galron wrote:
So if this is common then I guess it's not +town. I don't remember you doing it though.
its not that common in my playstyle for me to make short useless posts
In post 692, Roden wrote:

i couldve already guessed the game would be weighted towards scum, i dont think the "no day chat" was added for no reason.
kinda lowkey didnt think u needed to do this.. but whats done is done.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Spoiler: big quote
In post 468, Roden wrote:
In post 467, marcistar wrote:
In post 464, Roden wrote:I think scum is majority passive this time around since no one's making waves and nobody wants to make any controversial takes.
so then y arent u trying to dissect the people who fit under this more then..?
Because I just came to this realization.
In post 686, Roden wrote:
In post 684, superbowl9 wrote:

I think mostly everyone has contributed in one way of another. Kop is the most notable exception, but I actually would say Galron is an exception as well. He is supposedly town by meta and his post count is decent, but I honestly can't remember anything that he's said or contributed.

^just putting the whole context of this exchange here - is this not pinging anyone else? It seems like you're just throwing nice-sounding things out there because you've done nothing to push/hunt the "passive" slots you were in line to scout out - if you're actually town you don't seem to be such an active role model yourself.
pedit: apparently softing D1 for no reason is cool now???
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 696, superbowl9 wrote:pedit: apparently softing D1 for no reason is cool now???
i was trying to think about this but im so confused.. the biggest flag is "i cant be a townleader because of my role" seems like bs to me LOL... just seems a bit of an excuse so he could continue to slide by being inactive.
it isn't cool at all, but im not sure how to proceed...
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:31 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 697, marcistar wrote:
In post 696, superbowl9 wrote:pedit: apparently softing D1 for no reason is cool now???
i was trying to think about this but im so confused.. the biggest flag is "i cant be a townleader because of my role" seems like bs to me LOL... just seems a bit of an excuse so he could continue to slide by being inactive.
it isn't cool at all, but im not sure how to proceed...
I think it buys a day, if he's alive tomorrow he hardclaims and we go from there
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:35 am

Post by marcistar »

thats true
UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”