Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.04
GrandpaMo (2):
HockeyFan, Gamma Emerald
T3 (1):
superbowl9
Roden (1):
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria (3):
DrippingGoofball, T3, Titus
Galron (1):
Save The Dragons
Gamma Emerald (1):
GrandpaMo

Not Voting:
Kop, Roden, marcistar, Galron

With
remaining,
votes to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-09-13 15:28:18)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 799, Galron wrote:
In post 797, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 791, Galron wrote:VOTE: std

Just call this omgus. I don't know what's going on here.
i caught scum
Hi there.
who do you think is scum
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 747, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 724, T3 wrote:
In post 722, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 716, T3 wrote:
In post 697, marcistar wrote:
In post 696, superbowl9 wrote:pedit: apparently softing D1 for no reason is cool now???
i was trying to think about this but im so confused.. the biggest flag is "i cant be a townleader because of my role" seems like bs to me LOL... just seems a bit of an excuse so he could continue to slide by being inactive.
it isn't cool at all, but im not sure how to proceed...
Nah.
Scum don't do that.
Absolutely false and do not try to convince people that this is the case
Pretty much all the time when I've seen someone openly claim PR on day 1 without any reason they have been town.
"I've never seen scum gambit" isn't really enough for me
This isn't the kind of gambit scum does though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 755, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda wanna give SF a day because I miselim’d her D1 as scum in a previous game for similar play I think
link for those who want to see what I mean
She did more content though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 754, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 736, T3 wrote:VOTE: salsa
Salsa is doing... basically nothing. She has maybe 15 serious posts in her 85 post ISO.
how do you distinguish that from her playstyle
15 posts with content out of 85 total is kinda bad?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 757, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 755, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda wanna give SF a day because I miselim’d her D1 as scum in a previous game for similar play I think
link for those who want to see what I mean
i think this is scum.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
bro what
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 765, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:You wanna back that up?
I already have brought a scumcase on you and you have continued to act like you have contributed but you haven't done shit in this game. I am tired of you just being here and being townread for no fucking reason. Excuse my language.

I led it slide the first time where you have deflected me multiple times, but after that after you continue to ignore, it got annoying to the point where it isn't in town's wincon to continue the narrative / discussion > that makes you scum.

Just look at your own ISO, all you have done is nothing but ask questions (never follow up on them), sheep other people's read, and just restate other people's thoughts.

Also, where I voted you is a scummy quote, you saying you want to give SF a day comes froma scum mindset, because you have TMI they could be town, and will later on go with the flow on wether town scumreads him or townreads him. If town townreads him, you will townread him and get the credit that easily, if town scumreads him, you will scumread him and possibly miscondemn them; basically you are setting up this miscondemn.

You haven't pushed anyone; nor have played aggressive and this is through your town meta -- I have spectated some games, and you aren't acting completely how you would.

Look at post , , , then look at post , that nature where I talked about earlier -- just further confirms that. Just also look at post; never providing content but continues to sheep Hockeyfan here. The progression from - . Come on man, these are just a few examples. ISO them, and you will find a LOT more. I am suprised NO ONE has spoke on about this lame playstyle.
This is grossly misrepresenting Gamma's posts into 'bad progression', specifically his comment about 512-513.
VOTE: Grandpa
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 771, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 756, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 623, HockeyFan wrote:???? what does this mean.
I was tryna see if we were thinking the same thing when you replied to that. Because I am thinking about a narrative right now -- and you could be thinking of the same exasct narrative. And I knwo I am town, and if we are thinking about the same thing -- that could lead us to you being town having the same intuitive thought as me.
Ok but what narrative are u thinking of. Your post said "you would be able to tell me the team by just pointing out std for it". The answer is no, I cant.
In post 763, Titus wrote:The moon confirms this. Roden goes to my towncore.
?????????????? Didnt u just say SF can be paired with Roden lol

btw Gpa basically thunderdoming Gamma and letting attention get to him makes me feel a bit better about him but as i said earlier, still think theres one scum between them
It wasn't really a thunderdome though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 779, HockeyFan wrote:If you're asking me which ones, idfk, but T3 looks the towniest so one or both of DGB/Titus could be scum here
I'm townreading both of them.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Roden »

He's walling.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 782, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 781, Titus wrote:
In post 777, HockeyFan wrote:wait wtf the SF wagon has 3 on it? Hmm, I think at least one of those, maybe 2 are scum
Why does wagon size dictate a scum? If SF is scum, it's likely all 3 voting are town.
Because I TR SF.
And why is it impossible that 3 town can vote a town>
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 809, Roden wrote:VOTE: Grandpa

He's walling.
Yep.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 801, Save The Dragons wrote:

i caught scum
Hi there.
who do you think is scum
I'm leaning Superbowl right now. But I don't think you much care. What else you got?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by T3 »

Also Grandpa is switching from joking around but his walls are very serious and have like... actual grammar which suggests he's being careful with what he says.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 787, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 785, Titus wrote:
In post 782, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 781, Titus wrote:
In post 777, HockeyFan wrote:wait wtf the SF wagon has 3 on it? Hmm, I think at least one of those, maybe 2 are scum
Why does wagon size dictate a scum? If SF is scum, it's likely all 3 voting are town.
Because I TR SF.
Why?
and post explain my TR
In 329 you said that Salsa is null.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by T3 »

688 you gave vapid reasoning "I like their content"
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 789, Galron wrote:I'm trying to follow your moon logic on Roden, Titus. But I'm having a hard time getting there. I was looking at him maybe as lhf and then thought it was pretty balsy for him to call me out for lack of substance. But I don't think that's where you're coming from. It makes me think I'm missing another angle and that would make him a pretty strong town read if so.
What even is this post tbh
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 812, Galron wrote:
In post 801, Save The Dragons wrote:

i caught scum
Hi there.
who do you think is scum
I'm leaning Superbowl right now. But I don't think you much care. What else you got?
wow i do care
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by T3 »

Also sb9 can you not vote park on me thanks
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

lol i fell asleep
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 806, T3 wrote:
In post 765, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:You wanna back that up?
I already have brought a scumcase on you and you have continued to act like you have contributed but you haven't done shit in this game. I am tired of you just being here and being townread for no fucking reason. Excuse my language.

I led it slide the first time where you have deflected me multiple times, but after that after you continue to ignore, it got annoying to the point where it isn't in town's wincon to continue the narrative / discussion > that makes you scum.

Just look at your own ISO, all you have done is nothing but ask questions (never follow up on them), sheep other people's read, and just restate other people's thoughts.

Also, where I voted you is a scummy quote, you saying you want to give SF a day comes froma scum mindset, because you have TMI they could be town, and will later on go with the flow on wether town scumreads him or townreads him. If town townreads him, you will townread him and get the credit that easily, if town scumreads him, you will scumread him and possibly miscondemn them; basically you are setting up this miscondemn.

You haven't pushed anyone; nor have played aggressive and this is through your town meta -- I have spectated some games, and you aren't acting completely how you would.

Look at post , , , then look at post , that nature where I talked about earlier -- just further confirms that. Just also look at post; never providing content but continues to sheep Hockeyfan here. The progression from - . Come on man, these are just a few examples. ISO them, and you will find a LOT more. I am suprised NO ONE has spoke on about this lame playstyle.
This is grossly misrepresenting Gamma's posts into 'bad progression', specifically his comment about 512-513.
??? are you scum this game lol, are you serious?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 813, T3 wrote:Also Grandpa is switching from joking around but his walls are very serious and have like... actual grammar which suggests he's being careful with what he says.
???? I LITERALLY DID THAT IN A GAME AS TOWN WITH U LOL

and someone litearlly pointed it out.

and then u decided to either townread me for it i believe, but now you are scumreading me for it?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 795, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 792, Galron wrote:
In post 790, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yup I think we got a ThorHead-ing scum on our hands in GMo
ThorHead?
A user named Thor665 once tried to miselim me as scum with a meta case so half-baked I use his name to refer to similar situations
its not even a meta case. 1/3 of it is meta.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 769, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I do this sort of cheerleader act sometimes when I don’t feel like taking the wheel
That’s what I’ve been doing this game and unless your spectating managed to miss that entirely I feel like you should get that
In post 770, Gamma Emerald wrote:One step ahead of ya lmao
In post 778, Gamma Emerald wrote:Although to actually respond to that last post, I think you should have presented those games to start with
As for why my effort doesn’t feel needed, it seems easy enough to sort a good chunk of people as town just by reading their posts and poking them here and there

But unless you actually substantiate that meta read and it doesn’t look as bunk as it felt when you announced it I feel like I have nothing to prove here
Alright, listen up. I don't bring up meta to a discussion when there is no reason to look at it or just blantly lie because ANYONE can just look and see if I am lying or telling the truth.

I will give you one game I spectated, that can give you a hint at this playstyle, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87240&user_select[]=28404

This is Newbie 2074, look at the ISO -- same "naturally acquisitive" playstyle where they ask questions and never follow up anything. They meme around and act like their cheerleader playstyle. You also sheeped people in that game just like you did. For example Val89 in post 400 in that game.

So stop contradicting. Stop bringing up LAME excuses just to cover your ass. All you have is that "Oh I coast, and Grandpa pushing me for coasting is scum".

I love how no one is focusing on this interaction -- that probably just means that implies one scum in our interaction and scum wants to give you attention in this case, since you would be scum in my POV (conf bias).

Okay, maybe you could say I could be nitpicking on a replacement game because yes you did replace in that game. Let us look at different games where you weren't replaced.

You do the same thing in this themed normal I believe, Sitatuion Normal. You rolled scum in this game. Look at this ISO - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86908&user_select[]=28404

Exact same thing. Look at post 176, with the multiple questions as well. Post 246, the sheeping. Post 617, sounds like a question that you have brought up in similar discussion, the same type of question that was used in my interaction with Gamma. They seem confused, but not in a genuine confusion. Compare that post in that game vs the post in this game, . There is a lot of similarities between this iso and that game's ISO.

Okay. Want me to continue? Do you think I bluntly did not check the meta?

I obviously fucking did, and if you want to discredit me, do it right. You continue just to deflect my main points on me. And you have nothing on me. You STILL cannot scum case. Fucking do it, I DARE YOU. DO IT, you scum. (holy fuck, I am finally taking advice of being confident, and I feel so good right now that gamma could be scum).

Now this is only 1/3 of why you are scum, I already provided 2/3 of the scumcase in my other quote where T3 says I misrepresented it with no explanation.

** I wrote this before I fell asleep**
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 811, T3 wrote:
In post 809, Roden wrote:VOTE: Grandpa

He's walling.
Yep.
nah when im scum i try hard kek

and write more than walls -- this is nothing compared to my scum game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”