Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:29 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Forgot to say in earlier post but @SF, why are u so confindent Gpa vs Gamma is TvT, seems odd
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:59 am

Post by T3 »

STD is my top townread actually because all of his gut reactions come from a natural town POV.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:02 am

Post by T3 »

Except Roden ig
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:37 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 949, HockeyFan wrote:T3's reads are also town and idfk what superbowls "push" on him even is lol
his READS are towny???
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 893, Kop wrote:If that's the only content that she can provide, single one liners without any reasoning to back her reads up as the game progresses, then it is simply going to be difficult to make a decision towards the end of the game who to eliminate. And I don't like the idea of doing coin flips on naked reads and very little reasoning over content with valid but could be wrong reasonings. And I certainly ain't going to put meta on her side of the coin.
I will provide plenty of juicy tender content. I come alive on Day 3.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 894, Salsabil Faria wrote:

marci

sb9

HF

GE

Kop

Grandpa

Garlon

Roden

DGb

STD

Titus

T3
i feel like you havent touched the topic of me/superbowl much, so im a bit concerned about both of our placements here, can you explain why you have us as townreads?
In post 915, T3 wrote:marci's comment about the thought being genuine seems more likely to come from town but I can't put my finger on why.
maybe it seems more likely to come from town because it
is
coming from town :heart_eyes:
In post 918, T3 wrote:Conculusion: marci is leantown from my ISO dive thing
In post 938, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 935, T3 wrote:Roden

sb9/STD

DGB
people who i forgot
Thoughts on marci?
??
In post 950, HockeyFan wrote:Forgot to say in earlier post but @SF, why are u so confindent Gpa vs Gamma is TvT, seems odd
thats cuz shes scum and knows they gotta be :roll:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:32 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Sorry I cant read
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 937, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 932, T3 wrote:
In post 931, superbowl9 wrote:T3 i have yet to catch up to whatever SLANDEROUS content you’ve been posting but you won’t escape lightly for interrupting my catchup! :evil:
You were force replaced for quoting private info.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
You motherfuckers just love to pile on. What the fuck have you done in your lifetimes? Hmmm?? He's Atoned and accepted Christ. What have you done? He's a great Father of two fine boys, He goes to Church and is trying to make ammends. Has anyone here ever stolen anything? I would venture to say that EVERYONE has. So , don't be the hypocrites that ALL of you are.Much easier to throw stones than look in the mirror. Especially you Stanford. You were always a Flake.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:35 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 953, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 949, HockeyFan wrote:T3's reads are also town and idfk what superbowls "push" on him even is lol
his READS are towny???
YES. its moreso of the fact that his reads are pretty similar to mine. Also, whast your real read on T3, cuz it seems like you're pushing him but at the same time not, so how much do u SR them
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:43 am

Post by T3 »

his READS are towny???
I would respond with the yes chad gif.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 958, HockeyFan wrote:
his READS are towny???
YES. its moreso of the fact that his reads are pretty similar to mine. Also, whast your real read on T3, cuz it seems like you're pushing him but at the same time not, so how much do u SR them
If you base towniness off of how similar someone's reads are to yours scum will have a very easy time with you. You'll find out in due time my friend.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Roden »

In post 921, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 881, Roden wrote:Oof, this was not a good response.

Scum actually don't have the full info advantage here. There is a very good reason I didn't full claim and your reasoning for trying to make me full claim is weak and not coming from a townie mindset. Only scum benefit from PR claims, and you trying to force one makes you look like you're trying to open wolf this game. The role fishing here is obvious and I'm not sure how you could ever justify it.

The worst part about this is that I'm not even on the chopping block here yet you're acting like I'm at E-1 and claiming to save myself. I'm offering info because town PRs absolutely need to be wary and try not to crumb, since I'm fairly certain scum can tear through them this time around.
If you really think that softing OUT OF NOWHERE D1 has no consequences…. Idk what to tell you.

Cat’s out of the bag that you’re a PR at this point, sorry wasn’t me who did it it was you. Think of it this way: if you were town informed you’d just instantly spill your info to town right?

To call me openly telling you to claim TOMORROW after a soft a rolefish… i really don’t understand what your aim is if you actually are town. Do you expect to survive multiple nights without a protective???

Of course it makes sense if you’re scum trying to delay getting exposed, but what’s the town thought process here? Genuinely confused
I didn't say it had no consequences? I decided giving info was more important.

I didn't instantly give my info because I didn't want the start of the game to revolve around it.

I expect to survive because you've decided to make this a bigger deal than it should be. I don't want a protective role on me though.

At what point was I getting "exposed" lol? Because I didn't instantly interrogate everyone? I was at work my dude, I didn't have the time to wall post and ISO dive. Once I had time, you decided you needed to take it all up instead.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Roden »

In post 923, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 882, Roden wrote:These thoughts aren't congruent btw.
Yes I went through a T3 town lens in that post so gamma would understand me better
Why? Shouldn't you be pushing your one scum read?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Roden »

In post 930, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 898, Kop wrote:Roden can be town based on that. It's not just the hint that's giving me town vibes, it's some of the explanation after, that kinda makes it more plausible that he is town.
Idrc roden’s alignment, giving a half scrap of info is only helping scum and confusing town, even if we believe its trustworthy
In post 936, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 924, T3 wrote:It depends on Roden's role though, he could be something ridiculous that helps town if he doesn't out.
I mean can you tell me an example role in which this would be the case if Roden’s still alive tomorrow?
???

How is this not blatant role fishing?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I like
Kop
's progression in page 36...
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 900, Galron wrote:
In post 894, Salsabil Faria wrote:Grandpa vs GE seems TvT to me also, but definitely not SvS.
TvT/SvS. But you didn't say anything about TvS. What gamma said about early game 1v1s mostly being characterized as TVTs really holds true. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times that someone has popped in with "that 1v1 is probably TvT." Okay, so why can't it be TvS? Personally, I don't think either GMO or GE has done anything particulary scummy, but I don't see anything that screams town from them either. I will say that I can see a world where Gamma comes into this game a bit tilted and it's kinda the same reason I do, but I don't know that that's AI.

So tell me, why are you excluding TvS in this interaction?
If you really want to know, you can simply ask the question without giving your thoughts before I can give mine, what are you thinking? :shifty:

Btw, I mentioned TvT because the interaction seems like that. I mentioned it can't be SvS because it'll be very bizarre play even if scums have daychat. I didn’t mention TvS because I don’t think that yet. Even if they are TvS, I'm not sure who is the scum between them atm.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:14 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 960, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 958, HockeyFan wrote:
his READS are towny???
If you base towniness off of how similar someone's reads are to yours scum will have a very easy time with you. You'll find out in due time my friend.
:lol: TRUE. but t3 didnt know that he would be trd if he had the same reads/simillar reads as me and the actual reasoning behind these reads is also smth i like
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 906, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm locktowning Salsabil for *reasons*
Don't do that! People don't want to townread me and they don't even like it if someone does :giggle: :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 911, T3 wrote: Your playstyle this game seems to be "not do anything"
Yeah, sure... Whatever you say!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 926, T3 wrote:Don't have a fax machine, but need to send a fax?

We know that several businesses rely on faxes to send and receive reliable signatures, official documents and more. But a nearby accessible fax machine can sometimes be hard to find.

If you find yourself asking, "Where can I send a fax near me?" look no further than The UPS Store for all of your faxing needs.

Our fax machines are always ready to go. Take advantage of The UPS Store fax services (sending and receiving faxes), and handle your business.

Stop by one of our convenient locations today for faxing services. Our team is always happy to help with any questions you may have. So even if you aren't a faxing expert, we'll make sure your file gets to its destination.
:lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 947, T3 wrote:Galron leanscum
In post 948, T3 wrote:echo.....

VOTE: salsa
fornow
So, scum!
Galron
is busshing their partner (me!) out of nowhere?? Lmao!!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 950, HockeyFan wrote:Forgot to say in earlier post but @SF, why are u so confindent Gpa vs Gamma is TvT, seems odd
I don't think I said I'm confident??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@sb9
, I can understand why do you think softing PR from
Roden
seems scum indicative but if you think this way: yes, scums don't have day chat but
Roden
wasn’t also at E-1 or something that they had to take this risky drastic move. I don’t townread them yet, let's see what happens at night.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m telling you, T3 is as cracked as he is jacked. I saw him at a 7-11 the other day buying Monster and adult diapers. I asked him what the diapers were for and he said ”they contain my full power so I don’t completely shit on these kids“ then he rode a boar out the door
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:35 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 961, Roden wrote:
In post 921, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 881, Roden wrote:Oof, this was not a good response.

Scum actually don't have the full info advantage here. There is a very good reason I didn't full claim and your reasoning for trying to make me full claim is weak and not coming from a townie mindset. Only scum benefit from PR claims, and you trying to force one makes you look like you're trying to open wolf this game. The role fishing here is obvious and I'm not sure how you could ever justify it.

The worst part about this is that I'm not even on the chopping block here yet you're acting like I'm at E-1 and claiming to save myself. I'm offering info because town PRs absolutely need to be wary and try not to crumb, since I'm fairly certain scum can tear through them this time around.
If you really think that softing OUT OF NOWHERE D1 has no consequences…. Idk what to tell you.

Cat’s out of the bag that you’re a PR at this point, sorry wasn’t me who did it it was you. Think of it this way: if you were town informed you’d just instantly spill your info to town right?

To call me openly telling you to claim TOMORROW after a soft a rolefish… i really don’t understand what your aim is if you actually are town. Do you expect to survive multiple nights without a protective???

Of course it makes sense if you’re scum trying to delay getting exposed, but what’s the town thought process here? Genuinely confused
I didn't say it had no consequences? I decided giving info was more important.

I didn't instantly give my info because I didn't want the start of the game to revolve around it.

I expect to survive because you've decided to make this a bigger deal than it should be. I don't want a protective role on me though.

At what point was I getting "exposed" lol? Because I didn't instantly interrogate everyone? I was at work my dude, I didn't have the time to wall post and ISO dive. Once I had time, you decided you needed to take it all up instead.
If you think it's become such a big deal why are you still arguing with me about it? If you really wanted to keep it low profile how about wait until tomorrow to say anything since I'm proposing we just let you be today??? My suggestion is a very standard strategy.
If you thought we weren't going to be talking about you having additional information you were sorely mistaken. You can't just say something like that in this game and not expect a big reaction - that's what I mean by there are consequences.
**IF** you're scum you will want to delay a claim as long as possible was my point about getting exposed, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”