Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Can we please drop this “RegRider will/won’t share offsite games?”
People have different opinions about internet insecurities, and pursuing that matter only yields in noise that has nothing to do with game relevant content, especially when he isn’t posting much and only engaging on contents that are not game related 80% of the time already?
In post 374, Titus wrote:
In post 373, Kop wrote:What is the explanation when it comes to the "we have a hydra" comment?
Just who is we...
He clearly meant the game as a whole there.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Looked the exchange over again, and still don't think Norpiece's claim looks like Mafia claiming under pressure. His demeanor and behavior seem to match his general demeanor and behavior in the thread overall.

@Kakeguri Addicts (and others that have discussed my RP commentary): As much as anything at that point is ED1 STRONG, I thought (and still think) Sanae's RP specifically was/is a Mafia tactic. It's posting in a way that does not contribute
and
encourages other users to not contribute, and was done while other users were trying to contribute. RP itself isn't inherently bad (though an argument could be made that continuing it in the face of requests to stop that are made for accessibility reasons is a bit of a dick move). Actively not providing content and encouraging others to actively not provide content is Mafia-bad. This is why I made sure to point out that Aaron at least seemed like they were trying to play the game.

@Norpiece : How dare you forget me, I've had this Eiki avatar since I joined this web sight and you noticed it at least once in the Speezy. :( Also honestly I'm not terribly interested in posting more, no. I naturally have very little time to spend on Mafia, and there are already way too many posts for Day 1. I'm far better suited for Day 2 and beyond, once we have concrete stuff like wagons and flips. ( is a whole-ass mood.)

---

Sanae still hasn't really done anything meaningful. The vote for Lukewarm isn't substantiated and then there's a couple of posts that I can only assume are subtweeting me for voting her.

Not liking Gamma Emerald either. The entire dance sequence with Aaron produced... with negativity regarding Titus that concludes with "she's a bit of a bore", which means who-knows-what, and and which appear to collectively amount to a shoulder shrug. Aaron's half of the dance looks better but I have to wonder why they did the whole dance thing at all if they were going to be satisfied with those responses.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Aaron »

I have been on and off today but Honorable Kilga's post has sparked some interest of mine so I'll be taking the microphone from the center of the room for a little bit. I'll return it, I promise.

I dislike being called a dick for simply dancing around. In terms of contributions, I think I have been generous in my heaps of information. Lady Sanae I do not think is a spy here. There are so many things the fair lady could be doing right now to ease suspicions enough that she probably wouldn't even be considered today. The fact that she is doing nothing I think is a sign that she is not a spy.

I can accept the suspicion on Sir Norwe as I myself am also quite conflicted. However, I don't believe we should be getting rid of Sir Norwe today simply because even if the fair sir is a spy, it doesn't seem like the sir has a very powerful role. My uncertainty on the Sir is also telling me to leave him be for today.

Sir Gamma is working his every sentence into a poem. Such an art is not easy to master.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Aaron »

Now Sir Lukewarm, I think my hat would look wonderful on you.
*puts my hat on your head*
That's much better. Now tell me, do you have any suspicions about any person in this room? Perhaps the tall sir at the back? Or the fair lady at the table over there? Oh how rude of me. I got so carried away I forgot to start dancing.

Start the music.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 378, Aaron wrote:Now Sir Lukewarm, I think my hat would look wonderful on you.
*puts my hat on your head*
That's much better. Now tell me, do you have any suspicions about any person in this room? Perhaps the tall sir at the back? Or the fair lady at the table over there? Oh how rude of me. I got so carried away I forgot to start dancing.

Start the music.
I must say, this is a lovely hat.

As for suspicions, I have a couple, but nothing strong.

I generally try to start with townhunting, and then give a closer look at the left overs. Well, I say that that that is what I like to do, but that often gets side tracked by something that ignites a blazing scum read on someone. A bit of kindling has been building around Reg and Yukarino, but no blazes have been lit so far.

Is there someone that you think I should be looking at more closely?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Aaron »

I bought it at last weeks market auction for quite a hefty price so I ask that you return it later but it looks flattering on you so keep it for now.

Left foot. That is a similar strategy to my own. Slide. Who do you have down as allies then? Sharp turn. How big are those sparks? Left foot. I feel like both Sir Reg and Lady Yukari have not quite caught my eye. Right foot. Sir Reg has been interesting but not so much as to catch my eye. Twirl. Sir, this entire room is a battleground. Dip. You should look closely at everyone. Release.

That was quite a workout I must say. You match my dancing skills quite well sir.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

It is all thanks to your ability to lead, but it is a lovely dance.

Titus and Norwee are the first two members of my ally list. I desperately want to add LLD to that list as well. The idea that LLD could be a spy fills me with much dread. I have make a couple moves to dance with her as well, but I am not sure if she is missing my signals or is choosing to ignoring them.

Kakeguri and yourself are both tentatively on the waiting list.

There is no one else who I feel that I have seen a reason to consider adding.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh, I believe I missed a step, I believe I have mentioned having no lessons
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Did you feel that you have gained much from your first two dances?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 376, Kilgamayan wrote: @Kakeguri Addicts (and others that have discussed my RP commentary): As much as anything at that point is ED1 STRONG, I thought (and still think) Sanae's RP specifically was/is a Mafia tactic. It's posting in a way that does not contribute
and
encourages other users to not contribute, and was done while other users were trying to contribute. RP itself isn't inherently bad (though an argument could be made that continuing it in the face of requests to stop that are made for accessibility reasons is a bit of a dick move). Actively not providing content and encouraging others to actively not provide content is Mafia-bad. This is why I made sure to point out that Aaron at least seemed like they were trying to play the game.
We disagree but acknowledged
In post 376, Kilgamayan wrote:Sanae still hasn't really done anything meaningful.
This is a better argument.
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Aaron »

You didn't think that was the end did you? Right foot. Sir Norwee is on your ally list? Tell me more. Spin. You have me successfully intrigued. Left foot. Lady Niamh seems a bit too happy for my liking but I do think she is likely ally and not spy. Sway. Kakeguri is one of my own main suspects at the moment so that is interesting. I heard people marked Lady Mary off as roleplaying however I do not believe that was the case.

I didn't even notice! Right foot. I gained a trust for Lady Sanae in the first dance and that is a successful dance from my point of view. Twirl. Sir Gamma left me with some questions and a feeling of uncertainty. Left foot. Surely you won't leave me disappointed, right?
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 385, Aaron wrote:I heard people marked Lady Mary off as roleplaying however I do not believe that was the case.
What are you saying we were doing?
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 381, Lukewarm wrote:It is all thanks to your ability to lead, but it is a lovely dance.

Titus and Norwee are the first two members of my ally list. I desperately want to add LLD to that list as well. The idea that LLD could be a spy fills me with much dread. I have make a couple moves to dance with her as well, but I am not sure if she is missing my signals or is choosing to ignoring them.

I'm moving into a new house, I don't have a vote and I don't see a current reason to advoate for anything.

When I don't have a vote, I lack pressure application, so I choose to take a back seat examination of the thread. I'll make more time for this game, but the truth is

I'm developing reads and not sharing them right now because if I'm going to make a move without a vote I'm gonna wanna have a sense of the dynamics first.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't know how to express my thoughts on norwee, in the tone of the dance, so I might just break for a moment to speak plainly.

I think that his use of his town crier ability almost always comes from town. Like, he just made a dumb joke post that said his own name in it multiple times, therefore pointing attention and questions directly his way. That is like, the opposite of what he would want as scum I believe. Furthermore, the lack of direction with the post, lack of a goal, makes it harder to believe that he has a team behind him. I feel like a scum!Norwee with a town crier role, would have sparked a debate in the scum chat about how to use the ability, so it likely would not be being used yet while they try to come up with a strategic way to use it. Claiming his second ability, while probably not the greatest plan, also seems townie as well. The ability is possibly (probably?) verifiable dependent on the other abilities of the table, plus I would expect scum Norwee to want to keep his claim options open a little. So, I believe scum!Norwee would just claim the towncrier portion of his role.

~~~

I have encountered Kakeguri once before, as well as the Mary head alone once as well. I seem to remember there being a bit of role play coming from the Mary head in those games (and those were games where no one else was doing it) so the role play did not bother me. Furthermore, their reaction to Yukari's 228 felt very similar to my own, which similar thoughts makes me want to believe in similar alignments. Again, they are not on the same level as Norwee or Titus, but it was something that slid them higher then null, which is where the majority of the room is still sitting atm.

What has caused them to become a main suspect in your eyes?

I certainly hope that I am not disappointing, even if I had to break form for a bit.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 387, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 381, Lukewarm wrote:It is all thanks to your ability to lead, but it is a lovely dance.

I'm moving into a new house, I don't have a vote and I don't see a current reason to advoate for anything.

When I don't have a vote, I lack pressure application, so I choose to take a back seat examination of the thread. I'll make more time for this game, but the truth is

I'm developing reads and not sharing them right now because if I'm going to make a move without a vote I'm gonna wanna have a sense of the dynamics first.
Ahh, I believe that my signal was indeed lost, and that might be my own fault.

The message was sent in morse code. I know Rhea to be an avid ship's captain, and thought I saw you aboard her boat once or twice. I feel that I wrongly assumed you had also picked up morse code along the way.

My apologies
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Aaron »

I did not see Kakeguri roleplaying and do not know where that is coming from. All I felt were exaggerated stances as well as thought processes I could not follow. That of course does not mean they must be spies but I did not particularly like the things they yelled into the microphone. Their words felt slippery and planned. That is my humble opinion.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler:
In post 51, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Ugh, Yumeko what kind of weird game did you drag me into. Do you expect me to play with these losers clearly below me?

Whatever, they'll make for good entertainment

VOTE: Yukari
In post 94, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Hm, I suppose Titus can be top class for now.

I don't see any suitable housepets besides one for now. Although, I want to keep seeing them squirm
In post 93, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
In post 52, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 51, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Ugh, Yumeko what kind of weird game did you drag me into. Do you expect me to play with these losers clearly below me?

Whatever, they'll make for good entertainment

VOTE: Yukari
[REMOVED FOR UGLY GIF]
I mean if you don’t want to play this weird game it is within my power to eject you from Gensokyo :^)
Are you trying to make threats at me weirdo? Have you even seen the outfit you're wearing? How about you object that instead
BAKA

Their first few posts were pure role play

And then their were a couple other instances talking about class / school / gambling. The alts come from an anime about a gambling school, so that is all alt rp
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 391, Lukewarm wrote:Their first few posts were pure role play
Her second post was literally stating (early) townread on Titus though.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Oh by the way consider my vote is on RegRider right now spiritually.
My vote on Norwee serves absolutely no meaning at this moment, but it's too comfortable to move away from there.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Trying not to multi-post too much but I apparently keep finding things to comment on.
In post 376, Kilgamayan wrote:I naturally have very little time to spend on Mafia, and there are already way too many posts for Day 1.
16 pages in a game with 7 days deadline is... equivalent to 8 pages so far in a game with regular deadline. If anything the content is lacking and this game is slow.

With that said, it is entirely possible that Sanae went heavy on pure roleplay so it's easier to not provide content, and brings up the "let's stop RPing now so scum can't hide :)" when multiple people presents distaste for amount of RP going on to quickly join the winning side to hide in. But for now, it's really just a piece of conjecture that I just thought up.
Modding Account.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Aaron »

Left foot. I like that reasoning. Sir Norwe has entered my ranks of allies. Sway. I also agree with Lady Titus's ally status. Making public accusations against me quite early this evening is quite an easy way for spies to make enemies and draw attention to themselves. Sway. The reassessment was quite sudden but nothing felt unnatural so I trust the lady. Right foot. Lady Titus is not that high in my ally rankings but I do agree with the notion. Spin. Kakeguri's public announcements always feel rather sudden and without reason. Spin again. I think it feels like they expect us to understand things that aren't clearly explained at all. Left foot. This leads me to believe they have more information than the rest of us. Spin. They also aren't the most direct with their words. Right foot. Add everything together and they definitely are top of my spy ranks currently. Release.

Excuse me I need to grab a drink.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

@Aaron : Apologies, that was some unnecessarily hostile word choice on my part. I do think it at least rude to not accommodate an accessibility request, but I do not think any less of you as a person because of the RP or anything like that. (I suspect my job just makes me particularly sensitive to accessibility issues.)

That being said, I cannot agree with anything along the lines of "Sanae is probably town because Mafia Sanae would be more helpful". That feels like such a tremendous fundamental disconnect between the two of us.

Fake Edit @Yukari : It's still too much posting for Day 1 for me! D: I vastly prefer my Day 1s no longer than 72 hours so we can avoid clogging the thread with largely baseless speculation and arguing about who's bad at playing the wordswordswords game and just get right to far more meaningful information in Day 2 and beyond. I understand I am a tremendous outlier on this site in this regard but that doesn't make it any less eye-glaze-y and motivation-sappy for me.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by RegRider »

In post 374, Titus wrote:
In post 373, Kop wrote:What is the explanation when it comes to the "we have a hydra" comment?
Just who is we...
Did you really think I was referring to scum when I said that?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 393, Yukari Yakumo wrote:My vote on Norwee serves absolutely no meaning at this moment, but it's too comfortable to move away from there.
Ohh you’re too kind~
Would you like an cup of tea too while you’re comfortably and gently placing your vote on me?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m just gonna rest my vote on a slot that i’m not yet convinced is town.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”