Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I revoted because your claim bothered my brain. Once it didn’t, there was no purpose to remain. I also don’t believe your flavor knowledge has breadth, my suspicion is pointed at those whose thought feels lacking depth.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 523, Titus wrote:
In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
I can potentially trust that based on general rule 10. But how come no one else said “come again”?
I should not be the only one watching my back, some of y’all might need to pick up the slack.

FOS Kilga, Yukari, Norwee, Sanae
Can you rephrase the first sentence?
It’s as Yukari said, I don’t want to get burned. But there are others whose mental gears I think I should be seeing turned.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:05 am

Post by RegRider »

What a strange answer. What? Maybe its because the cost never was in play. Maybe its because your scum trying to get a Muslim off. Why did you unvote me?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wanted an answer and I got my reply. My vote was a tool to ensure you’d comply.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You knew there was no cost, others did not. Why was that an issue only I managed to spot?
<Embrace The Void>

RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by RegRider »

Who else thought about the cost thing? And you didn't get an answer. Titus just c/p'd rule 10.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 502, RegRider wrote:
In post 500, SirCakez wrote:
In post 495, RegRider wrote:@SirCakez

How is it a mafia role? I don't know who sent the wish. If its a mafia, role I can just ask my scumteam what they wished for. Additionally I can TELL them what to wish for.
Exactly that's why it could be scum..
Wouldn't explain why my role PM mentions me not knowing who makes what wish.
Can you ask about the wagon sensor and any other idea postulated you might accept? I don't want you to be able to claim mod said no to the wish that you picked.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You answered me in , though? You said “no cost”, making my concern go.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And no one else considered cost, that’s my problem. The lack of townie concern is a conundrum.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

Somethings can be framed as a cost that are not, and some things are not. Some modifications are arguable. I think Frankenstien is better list here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:30 am

Post by RegRider »

In post 531, Titus wrote:
In post 502, RegRider wrote:

How is it a mafia role? I don't know who sent the wish. If its a mafia, role I can just ask my scumteam what they wished for. Additionally I can TELL them what to wish for.
Wouldn't explain why my role PM mentions me not knowing who makes what wish.
Can you ask about the wagon sensor and any other idea postulated you might accept? I don't want you to be able to claim mod said no to the wish that you picked.
You could ask the mod when you give your wish. I'll ask about the wagon sensor.
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:32 am

Post by RegRider »

In post 532, Gamma Emerald wrote:You answered me in , though? You said “no cost”, making my concern go.
You didn't mention my post when you unvoted. You just went, "rule 10, oh."
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:34 am

Post by RegRider »

I am going ask town to refrain from miseliming me until I get an answer about wishing for a wagon sensor.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Unless it’s your role, I doubt any information you can glean. So any attempts to ask would not be keen. Let RegRider ask what would be permitted, that’s the only way I think answers will be admitted.
<Embrace The Void>

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 530, RegRider wrote:Who else thought about the cost thing? And you didn't get an answer.
Titus
just c/p'd rule 10.
In post 520, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 515, Gamma Emerald wrote:I expect any wishes granted have a cost. Why is that a detail that ended up lost?
VOTE: RegRider
Unless the answer satiates my concern, I think that this player must burn.
In post 2, unwnd wrote:10) Knowing the flavor will make me happy, but relying on it will get you burned. Don't. Do. It.
:(
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

I think Kilga is probably town too.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

@RegRider : Mafia
want
to be proactive, yes. But being proactive is much harder as Mafia than it is as Town, and being reactive as Mafia is much easier than being proactive as Mafia.

Other concerns RE: Gamma aside, I don't think concern regarding a potential cost of using the Miracle Mallet to grant a wish is AI. (For what it's worth, if there
were
a cost of using it in this game, that cost would most likely be at the user's expense individually.)
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:FOS Kilga, Yukari, Norwee, Sanae
Ah yes, the infamous OMGUS we’ve heard legends of.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 537, RegRider wrote:I am going ask town to refrain from miseliming me until I get an answer about wishing for a wagon sensor.
I took a look at the wagon sensor and i think it sounds a bit overpowered, which might cause an backfire if the theme of Sukuna’s miracle mallet is to be believed. I think if an wish that is too powerful is selected it will cause an negative side effect rather than working as intended.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by RegRider »

In post 543, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 537, RegRider wrote:I am going ask town to refrain from miseliming me until I get an answer about wishing for a wagon sensor.
I took a look at the wagon sensor and i think it sounds a bit overpowered, which might cause an backfire if the theme of Sukuna’s miracle mallet is to be believed. I think if an wish that is too powerful is selected it will cause an negative side effect rather than working as intended.
No backfire is mentioned. I guess there might be a hidden function, but that seems bastard.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 543, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
There is a reason I requested RegRider to ask.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sanae
Sanae
Goon
Sanae
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Sanae »

I like Aaron, Norwe, Titus and Lukewarm the best currently.

I would still like to vote off Kilga, this isn't some omgus thing where I'm being ridiculous because someone dares to SUSPECT me.

I usually do not scumread people who vote for me if they have some kind of reason that makes sense to me, it's just that he doesn't have any depth to his read, it's just "Sanae is roleplaying lets kill her" -> "Sanae isn't doing anything let's kill her" which doesn't even make sense as a transition.

Like if you wanted to observe me forming reads/interactions via roleplay, you could just let me roleplay, instead you call it scummy and then now you complain when I stop roleplaying?

Yes you made me stop doing that thing I thought was fun that I was doing and I stopped it for you so I'm not exactly ecstatic to log in and play normally when I clearly got dressed up to play in a fun roleplay way. Is this really a big surprise for you that when you make people stop doing the thing they want to do they get mad and stop logging in?

If noone is interested in voting for Kilga by tomorrow I'm gonna just give up and sheep.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 478, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:You constantly bringing up LLD scaring you but not doing anything about it is really pinging as scum.
That is probably because those posts are not for you. I am mainly hoping they would get LLD to engage with me more, and hopefully get rid of my fears.

The "not doing anything about it" line in this post, would indicate that you think I am calling LLD scum when I say that she is scaring me. And that is not accurate.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 547, Lukewarm wrote:The "not doing anything about it" line in this post, would indicate that you think I am calling LLD scum when I say that she is scaring me. And that is not accurate.
If anything, I went from "oh sweet, LLD is town, let me claim to her" to "why is she not responding, or even just acknowledging that she got the message?" To "FUCK, what if I was wrong?" which, yeah. If I was wrong, telling her my role was probably bad :dead:

But that is more like, she went from def town, to me having some paranoia, without seeing anything to actually think she is scum. So it is like she went from a town read to a much weaker town lean, at worst maybe null?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 511, Titus wrote:

Could be but he's effectively leashed to only do a protown wish.
Very much this.

I think that my earlier suggestion is still where I am leaning. Every one wishes:

"I wish for *Lukewarm's* alignment to be publicly revealed to the thread"

*(Everyone plugs in the name of whoever they want)

And then Reg chooses one. If no one's alignment is mod revealed tomorrow, we kill Reg

Anything we go with needs to be loud, so that we know if Reg followed through or not.

@Reg, can you ask if the above wish would be accepted

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”