Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I liked Yukari's posts when we were both on yesterday.

UNVOTE:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 541, Kilgamayan wrote:Other concerns RE: Gamma aside, I don't think concern regarding a potential cost of using the Miracle Mallet to grant a wish is AI. (For what it's worth, if there were a cost of using it in this game, that cost would most likely be at the user's expense individually.)
I disagree with this take, for like the exact reason you just said. From what was pointed out, it seems like the person who would "pay the price" would be the person who made the wish. So, if the scum team spotted that they could just make bad wishes that Reg would not pick, and therefore not risk paying the price.

Telling the entire thread that there might be a price to pay seem pretty pro town imo

VOTE: kop

I can do this or Kilga atm
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by RegRider »

In post 545, Titus wrote:
In post 543, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 537, RegRider wrote:I am going ask town to refrain from miseliming me until I get an answer about wishing for a wagon sensor.
I took a look at the wagon sensor and i think it sounds a bit overpowered, which might cause an backfire if the theme of Sukuna’s miracle mallet is to be believed. I think if an wish that is too powerful is selected it will cause an negative side effect rather than working as intended.
There is a reason I requested RegRider to ask.
Mod did not give me an answer.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I would like to kill Lukewarm today.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok.

VOTE: Lukewarm
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why though?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Why not?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not going to give my vote just for that.
I don’t even see why he is scummy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. I'm looking to follow someone with a scintilla of confidence d1 because it's my weakest day and deadline is approaching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@LLD

Explain your thought process please, why did you reach the conclusion that Lukewarm is the best elimination for today?

- Bunno
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 553, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I would like to kill Lukewarm today.
For the reasons we gave?
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I would like to kill Lady Lambdadelta today.

Ok.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

----

I feel like I need to claim, and explain why LLD should know my role for that to make sense.

Spoiler:
"But Luke, too many people are claiming Day 1. Don't do it"

I am a hider. And I was actually really happy that so many people were town reading me, because it looked like I might actually stop the night kill.

I am trying to imagine a world where town!LLD makes 533, and I can't. Her saying I am her number one kill target stops that, and strongly hampers my role. No one is going to kill her number one scum read (just because of how LLD plays), and I feel like she must know that. Furthermore, even if she scum reads me, she doesn't have the votes. So bringing it up doesn't kill me, it just muddies reads around me, and therefore stops the scum team from targeting me. So, Town!LLD making 533, while knowing that I am claiming to be a hider, while I am also being decently town read, I don't think ever happens.

If she is scum though, I told her that I can never be night killed. So, putting me as a scum read makes sense. Firstly, she has to get me voted out at some point, so muddying the reads around me is good. Secondly, it explains why I am not getting targeted by the night kill.

----

~~Decoder ring time~~

In the Bloodstained theme game, a game that just ended, LLD was a demon-phobic hider
Spoiler:
In post 6444, borkjerfkin wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta was endgamed, and was...

Human Town Demon-phobic Hider / Demonic Vanilla Townie

I first did a general soft at her, asking to be a halfling rogue. I then made it hyper specific to her, and told her
In post 126, Lukewarm wrote:I am down to be along for the ride, as long as we don't run into any demons. I am
almost demon-phobic

But,
I don't know that that would really matter in this flavor
? Never played these games
I told her that I was "almost demonphobic" so similar to her role in Bloodstained, but that the demon part did not matter in this flavor == I am a hider.

When she started ghosting me, I was worried that it could just be that in Bloodstained it was Rhea playing, and in this game it is Niamh. So maybe she did not get the reference right away. So, I pointed her in the direction she needed in order to get it.
In post 389, Lukewarm wrote:Ahh, I believe that my signal was indeed lost, and that might be my own fault.

The message was sent in morse code.
I know Rhea to be an avid ship's captain
, and thought
I saw you aboard her boat once or twice
. I feel that I wrongly assumed you had also picked up morse code along the way.
Bloodstained was, to my understanding, Rhea's first ever game. However, Niamh made a couple posts that game (which is why I originally thought she at least knew the role).

But here, I told her that my claim to her might be one that made more sense for Rhea to get, because it was from a game that Rhea played (rhea is a ships captain), but Niamh made posts that game as well (she was on board the ship once or twice).

When she still did not acknowledge me, I went so far as to explicitly say that I claimed to her, and that I did it in the style of how Cabd and Ffery claim to one another in games.
In post 448, Lukewarm wrote:I have never attempted to do a ffery / cabd dance or convo before, and this was my first attempt.
----

So all in all, I think LLD must know that I claimed hider, and I also don't think that a town!LLD that knows I claimed hider ever makes 533 (even if she is suspicious of me, because I am not dying today, so it does nothing buy harm my role if I am telling the truth). So, I think she is scum here
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:59 am

Thinking that LLD pieces all that together is a stretch at best. In addition, claiming hider to LLD doesn't make you town to LLD, your conclusion is strange.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 am

Not sure if this is overzealous town or scum. Sort of leaning the former, now.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Literally all she had to piece together was "I am demon phobic, but different flavor" to mean, I am the same role as you were when you were a demon phobic hider.

I acknowledged that the claim would not make me town to her.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

So did you just admit to using cryptic messages in an attempt to send a message to LLD only?
Wasn’t cryptic messages against site rules?
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Being cryptic is not banned.Like, actually using a cypher is.

Every bit of what I said was based in events that happened on site, in completed games. So, works under site rules.

(Or at least, that is my understanding watching cabd and ffery play)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is it very plausible that LLD just didn't get any of that and thought you were acting scummish?

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Lukewarm

I believe you tailored your claim to LLD. That doesn't mean LLD understood. See me and math in our last normal.

I do have a question though, why were you crumbing hider in the first place,m
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 567, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is it very plausible that LLD just didn't get any of that and thought you were acting scummish?
My thoughts are that I would not be surprised if she missed it in the first read through.

But, I explicitly and repeatedly told her that I sent her a cryptic message that would tell her my exact role.

I find it harder to believe that she missed the "I am demon phobic, but different flavor" = "I am a hider" after all of that (plus, demon phobic is such a weird phrase anyways)
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Aaron »

I've trusted Lukewarm since our dance and do find the scum reads very strange. I'm quite surprised Lady Niamh and Kakeguri think that at all. Sir Lukewarm, why is Kakeguri town? I am interested in this Lady Niamh spy theory but I am not convinced. Tone wise I find it possible but at the same time Lady Niamh said she was moving so strange behavior is not too strange in that situation. I think it would be good for everyone to submit a wish for a cop result on Lady Niamh or someone with a similar null status. Sir Kop will likely not be here or increase his activity. Sir Lukewarm and Norwe are near confirmed ally with Lady Titus quite closely following.

Well, I would say the cop pool should always be one of Sir Gamma, Honorable Kilga, Lady Niamh, Sir Cakez, and Lady Yukari
I would add Kakeguri but since most of the dance hall does not agree, it is not wise to choose them.

Not that I think Sir Kop is an ally, but I'm not willing to vote him for his one post.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 568, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Lukewarm

I believe you tailored your claim to LLD. That doesn't mean LLD understood. See me and math in our last normal.

I do have a question though, why were you crumbing hider in the first place,m
Mainly because I just walked out of a bloodstained, where I watched cabd and ffery do this exact thing, and I was curious to try.

And then I saw an opportunity, and I took it. I (seemingly too quickly) town binned lld for her claim, and I saw a way to do it. So I did.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe you're just not very good at this crumbing thing.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Within this flavor demon-phobia makes sense, that’s a possible reason LLD lost Luke’s reference. I don’t get why Luke’s the bad guy, if he was why such a stratagem try?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Here is a thought.

My claim and a hider claim should not exist in the same game.

It is my belief Luke is lying.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”