Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

All of Aaron's post just now looked like flailing scum to me. I want to kill him.

----

Reg, make sure you have your ability active!

I plan to submit "I wish to gain the Innocent Child ability"

I would like someone else to submit "I wish for Lukewarm's alignment to be publicly revealed to the thread" -- please use those words, and don't just say loud cop because those are not the same thing.

Spoiler:
Loud's mafiascum definition from the wiki "The Loud modifier makes it so if Player A targets Player B at night, Player B will be informed that they were targeted by Player A but not what action was taken. For example, if Player A was a Loud Cop and used it on Player B, Player B would be notified that they were targeted by Player A, but not that they used cop."

I want both wishes to be submitted so that if either one is not accepted by the mod, the other might be. Reg, if both options make it to you, I would suggest the one that has my name spelled in it, incase another member of the town decides to also wish to be an IC for some reason. Better safe then sorry.

I think that me becoming an IC is an incredibly strong option for the wish, because I cannot be killed, and it would clear up any reservations anyone has about me from the two seperate 1v1s I have had in the last like 24 hours.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Aaron »

Oh ok so Lukewarm is claiming bulletproof hider?

If that is the case, then Lukewarm is saying that I am scum over the person that is directly counterclaiming bulletproof because he believes there are definitely two town bulletproofs. I don't think it's impossible but the fact that he doesn't question it and just guns for my head is an interesting move for a *town* hider. I'm pretty sure he's just scum especially if he is claiming bulletproof hider.

And yes because it makes total sense, I, the scum buddy am HARD DEFENDING my scum buddy by 360'ing my strongest townread and switching it to my strongest scum read. This actually just makes zero sense and I don't understand why scum Lukewarm or town Lukewarm does this. No matter, I feel like he probably isn't town no matter what because all of his points on me have been really subpar. He hasn't really replied to any of the things I said and has just been scum reading me for pretty weak reasons. His townread on Norwee from twenty pages ago was stronger and I imagine it was because he believed it was true.

My cards are out on the table and now all that's left to do is hope.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As much as I’d like to make a wish out of self-interest, revealing Luke’s alignment might be for the best.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Aaron »

I don't believe revealing Lukewarm's alignment does much for this game. I think there are different ways to sort him even if we do leave him alive. Using a cop on him feels like a huge waste. I would rather use a day elim on him than a cop especially given he is currently in a 1v1 with someone.

I think the cop is much better used on someone like Yukari, Sanae, or Kakeguri.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Aaron »

If possible, knowing the scum's roles would be amazing as well. That could help us know what we're up against.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

666 is mostly wifom about not doing what he is doing. But, his jump in on the 1v1 was super opportunistic and makes a lot of sense for scum Aaron to do.

If LLD and I are tvt, then we both just claimed roles that cannot be killed by the scum team, and we have to be voted out. So, yeah, pushing for us to shoot inside of the two of is would be a good plan. And hell, if we are tvt, then once I flipped town hider that lines him up to killing LLD, who herself just said that we cannot both exist as claimed. If we are tvs, then killing off the most vocal "I want to kill LLD" player would be smart too. Especially if he thought that his way of doing it would not get him backlash. He presented the plan to kill me in 640. That is a post that looks to be dotting his Is and crossing his Ts on why it is the best vote, to avoid that backlash.

667 is the flail. He is just now realizing that we could possibly exist together, something he never considered all the way up to voting out his strongest town read. (Also, it WAS pointed out by gamma in )

668 and 669 are just weak discredits. I was voting for LLD and had her pinned as scum. So saying that I dropped it is not even true. The stuff about the Kilga wagon is not even true either? At the time, I think Kilga had 2 votes at the time I voted for Aarong. This man is
Reaching

670 probably takes the cake. He has "never had someone's alignment spelled out this clearly before" Because I made one post at 7:20, that asked a question. And then I made a second post at 9:00 saying that I did not like his answer to my question.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 676, Aaron wrote:Oh ok so Lukewarm is claiming bulletproof hider?
No?

I cannot be killed because being a hider makes me immune to the night kill...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 678, Aaron wrote:I don't believe revealing Lukewarm's alignment does much for this game. I think there are different ways to sort him even if we do leave him alive
You are sure that I am scum and have "never had someone's alignment spelled out to you so clearly before" , AND there are lots of people town reading me, and you think that revealing my alignment does much for the game?

Like, if you think I am scum, having a guilty on me, right now, when people are on my side, town reading me, and somewhat following me, seems like it should be a big deal from your pov, no?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Reg

Do you activate your ability during the day?

If yes, have you already activated it?
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 681, Lukewarm wrote:
No?

What if your hiding makes the action fail?
If you want the wish you cannot hide tonight.
I asked the mod earlier about whether hiding would make the wish fail but the mod refused to clarify.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Also someone should make a wish about making RegRider a PGO for night 1.
That way scum can’t go after him.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Also someone should make a wish about making RegRider a PGO for night 1.
That way scum can’t go after him.
Modding Account.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 684, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 681, Lukewarm wrote:
No?

What if your hiding makes the action fail?
If you want the wish you cannot hide tonight.
I asked the mod earlier about whether hiding would make the wish fail but the mod refused to clarify.
My role does not stop anything except kills. All other abilities still reach me
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Aaron »

Yeah so it makes sense that scum me has decided to 360 my read on you. Because scum is just going to openly gun for the head of someone who was just revealed as not night killable and was previously their top townread. You really are thinking all of this as town? I don't believe it. I understand a scum read on me in general as 360's are somewhat scummy BUT the reasons you are pushing are so unbelievable and I absolutely don't think you believe it. You are saying that you think that scum me is so worried that I can't nightkill you (not true. You can be night killed), that I am going to directly 360 my read on you 1 day before deadline when I can't even be online tomorrow and have been one of the most highly townread players for all of this day and could just say nothing and get by just fine. I'm sorry but I don't believe you believe that.

Also you've got your facts wrong. Hiders can be night killed. If hiders hide behind the night killed person, they die so I don't know what you mean by you can't be killed.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 688, Aaron wrote:Also you've got your facts wrong. Hiders can be night killed. If hiders hide behind the night killed person, they die so I don't know what you mean by you can't be killed.
I assumed that he assumed that already.
Plus if he hide behind LLD, who can’t be nightkilled, he can’t be killed so
Modding Account.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

You did not 360 your read on me until you needed to discredit me

You vote post walked through all of the other people, and why they were not great votes, and then focused on us being in a 1v1, and even with your vote did not call me scum
In post 640, Aaron wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm

I am sad to do this because I was quite certain Sir Lukewarm was an ally but I do think this is very likely the correct vote.
So yes.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Aaron »

Why do I need to discredit you? Seeing what you are saying, you believe Niamh is town yes?
I could've just waited for Niamh to come tunnel you and even if I wanted you out, there's no rush for me. Today has been so messy that no matter what, I would imagine I could easily get a town lim as scum here. Neither you nor Niamh were scum reading me at the time. I didn't have a reason to even want you out at all.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Actually, I am grabbing the whole quote. You took great pains to outline how you ended up with a vote on me, despite your prior town read. So this "Why would I 360 my read on you" is completely baseless. You did not actually call me scum a single time until after I voted you
In post 640, Aaron wrote:I am often confused by Sir Gamma's takes on the game but overall, I feel that the sir is probably an ally. I am also cutting him some slack since rhymes are difficult.

Lady Yukari's most recent posts I quite like. I've been conflicted on the lady because her posts either feel quite good or quite bad to me but the good parts are enough for me not to want her out today.

I don't as firmly believe Lady Sanae is an ally as before, however, I do think she is not someone we should be voting out today.

Honorable Kilga could easily be a spy but I believe we will be able to sort him better as time passes.

Sir Norwe and Lady Titus are people that I quite firmly believe are allies.

Sir Reg will prove himself tonight.

To me, this leaves Sir Lukewarm, Lady Niamh, Sir Cakez, and Sir Kop. Two of these are in a 1v1 right now so it makes the most sense to vote out one of the two today.

VOTE: Lukewarm

I am sad to do this because I was quite certain Sir Lukewarm was an ally but I do think this is very likely the correct vote.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Aaron »

Your reaction solidified my scum read on you quite a bit. What is your point though?
Now you seem to be arguing that it's strange that I didn't directly 360. I wonder why....maybe because there's a process of thinking in between.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Aaron »

If you are town here, this is very silly so I hope you aren't but I guess now I'm worried you are since you aren't being very levelheaded about things which is typically what I expect from scum.

I guess I just have a hard time seeing you actually believe what you are claiming to believe.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 682, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 678, Aaron wrote:I don't believe revealing Lukewarm's alignment does much for this game. I think there are different ways to sort him even if we do leave him alive
You are sure that I am scum and have "never had someone's alignment spelled out to you so clearly before" , AND there are lots of people town reading me, and you think that revealing my alignment does much for the game?

Like, if you think I am scum, having a guilty on me, right now, when people are on my side, town reading me, and somewhat following me, seems like it should be a big deal from your pov, no?
I absolutely think a cop on you is wasteful. There are lots of other alignments that I am less sure on than yours and I would much rather use a cop on one of them.

If I told you to waste town's one cop shot on me and you think I am most likely scum, you think it's not wasteful just because a couple other people are town reading me?

I have a really hard time following your thought process. None of it makes sense to me even when I try to think from a what if I were scum point of view. If you are town, you are not considering anything that I am saying even though it is actually quite reasonable?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Yeah. Aaron is scum. I am done interacting with him, because he is clearly not actually talking in good faith.

"Why would I 360 my read on you?" Wifom defense
"You didn't until you needed to discredit"

"Why would I vote you to discredit when you did were not trying to kill me" Wifom defense 2
"When you voted me, you did not try to discredit. You needed to discredit when I started pushing you"

"Oh, so now you are arguing that it is weird that I did not 360 my read on you" which is just nonsensical.

And note, that despite repeated WIFOM defenses, and misrepping my posts to make them seem nonsensical, and moving the goal post, he has done very little to address the reasons I voted him to begin with.

And just look at how DESPERATE this man is to stay alive.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

@Sanae : Again, RP is not inherently Mafia behavior. The RP in question was "posting in a way that does not contribute and encourages other users to not contribute, and was done while other users were trying to contribute." That is what is Mafia-y. If you can RP
while
posting meaningful contributions, then there's no issue with the RP in and of itself.

@Lukewarm : I think you misunderstand. Any cost of a wish made on the Miracle Mallet is at the expense of the user of the Miracle Mallet. Shinmyoumaru is the one using the Miracle Mallet, so Shinmyoumaru is the one that would be paying any theroetical price, regardless of who's wish RegRider picked. (For all that this matters now, given (a) RegRider has stated there is no cost associated with wish granting in this setting, and (b) everything else that's happened since.)

---

I have to say I'm not at all a fan of Luke's Kop vote in , but I'm definitely more in his camp than Aaron's in the current debate. The Luke vote in reads as trying to push a potentially-invalid-to-the-rest-of-us dichotomy (Luke vs. LLD) into the spotlight with a later justification that only looks pro-Town without actually being pro-Town (avoiding additional claims, as seen in ). Obviously it is good to avoid more people claiming than is necessary, but that's not as important as maximizing the probability of voting a Mafia off the island.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Just to lastly answer that question in 695. Yes. If I am voted off today, I think that having your alignment to be revealed with the wish would not be a bad choice.

If you are scum, then I won't be here any more to lead your elim, so I want to make sure you go down.
If I am wrong, and you are town, I don't want scum to be able to lead a miselim in my name based off of my read.

So yes, I think that if you are not being killed today, revealing your alignment would be good. Maybe not the best, but definitely good.

LLD might be better, just because if she is town, her claimed role would make an immortal IC, which seems good to me. And if scum, we find scum, so yay!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 697, Kilgamayan wrote:@Lukewarm 551: I think you misunderstand. Any cost of a wish made on the Miracle Mallet is at the expense of the user of the Miracle Mallet. Shinmyoumaru is the one using the Miracle Mallet, so Shinmyoumaru is the one that would be paying any theroetical price, regardless of who's wish RegRider picked. (For all that this matters now, given (a) RegRider has stated there is no cost associated with wish granting in this setting, and (b) everything else that's happened since.)
That’s honestly not what it looked like you meant. But your logic checks out and for that I’m content.
I’d like to point out your activity seems quite sparse, could you provide some deeper thoughts for me to parse?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”