Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

I’m going to wait for a flavor buff to weigh in on that, btw

And@Dunn-

I picked her because she was my favorite character from my first ever sonic game, Sonic Advance 2!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the specific flavor for what happens when I die in a way that triggers the role is the demon lord trapped inside me gets freed and the scumteam get to use its power to destroy anyone in any world
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

Is there a secondary part to your role, gamma?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3918, Gamma Emerald wrote:Rem Galleu from How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
This flavor :neutral:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nope
it's just the one thing
I basically recognized from the word "go" that the play was to get myself NKed, tbh had manatee been upfront about her role I 100% would have asked her to place her vote on me (yes I'm aware it was already locked in when I repped inbut iI could have had her do it d2)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Cabd »

I am aware of the source; to teenage-me's great shame.

It's basically softcore trash, please don't watch it ever....

TW: Sexual Acts and fucked up views of pretty much everything
Spoiler:
In the source material, Rem indeed has the demon lord sealed inside her and is targeted by the remining demons to try and birth said demon lord. Things get really weird and eventually the male main character ends up having to break her hymen with his finger and extract the demon lord's soul directly, because if it had happened any other way the world would have ended.

I sincerely hope marci just googled "cute isekai catgirl" or something....
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Cabd »

(And no, I'm not done re-reading, before you even ask, but I'm trying to also keep current and for the love of arceus can we PLEASE not have votes down right now)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Cabd »

Morphood, no notsci heads allowed:
I'm trying to reconcile a lot of things, one of which is the scary thought that this isn't just scum-you taking a victory lap, but town-you about to mistakenly kill me here and it's a lot worse. I vastly prefer being in the former, you know? I've yielded thread control today to you to hopefully get more data here, but you seem extremely fixated on this. Did you expect me to come rip-roaring out of the gate or something?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3929, Gamma Emerald wrote:tbh had manatee been upfront about her role I 100% would have asked her to place her vote on me
You voted her out...
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Cabd »

Fuck, that'sa quote tag. SHIELD YOUR EYES notsci.
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 3933, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3929, Gamma Emerald wrote:tbh had manatee been upfront about her role I 100% would have asked her to place her vote on me
You voted her out...
Dunn get out of our discord
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

Don’t worry Cabd I didn’t read it I promise!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

again I did that before fully processing the implications of the titus flip
I honestly have been behind the curve on a lot of things
I-I feel like an idiot...
<Embrace The Void>

Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 3932, Cabd wrote:Morphood, no notsci heads allowed:
I'm trying to reconcile a lot of things, one of which is the scary thought that this isn't just scum-you taking a victory lap, but town-you about to mistakenly kill me here and it's a lot worse. I vastly prefer being in the former, you know? I've yielded thread control today to you to hopefully get more data here, but you seem extremely fixated on this. Did you expect me to come rip-roaring out of the gate or something?
Spoiler:
I didn't expect you to be as passive as you've been. We came into Day 2 pretty sure you're scum, but with an open mind. There is stuff that points to you being town. It's a question of if it's in your scum range, too, and you know the answer to that, at least from my perspective.

The way town has been mowed down, there isn't much room for scum to hide here. and yet.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3938, Kate Bishop wrote:
Spoiler:
I didn't expect you to be as passive as you've been. We came into Day 2 pretty sure you're scum, but with an open mind. There is stuff that points to you being town. It's a question of if it's in your scum range, too, and you know the answer to that, at least from my perspective.

The way town has been mowed down, there isn't much room for scum to hide here. and yet.
Spoiler:
I mean I want to say "But like, If I see you're a masonzier there's no way I can't kill you night one" but you apparently don't think that's what I thought?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3443, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Uhh gotta re think again now since my showrr thoughts were falty infommm
What are you thinking now?
And thoughts on GiF?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3925, Kate Bishop wrote:I’m going to wait for a flavor buff to weigh in on that, btw
I did weigh in on this but YMMV
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

theres' no way I yield on LLD and GiF being town, the only TR I could see being wrong on is Luke, and if so I am confusion, because my reason for townlocking him is that his reaction the the fake daycop guilty thing felt really natural so if that's wrong then I guess there just is no right answer when dealing with those things
yes this is me saying I have some internalized feelings about how I've handled fake guilties in the past
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda just want this game to be over with but I don't wanna be the reason town loses
<Embrace The Void>

Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

Wait you townread luke for his reaction to the day cop thing?

That reaction was the worst part of Luke’s iso lmao
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 3939, Cabd wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I mean I want to say "But like, If I see you're a masonzier there's no way I can't kill you night one" but you apparently don't think that's what I thought?
Spoiler:
That hinges on you actually getting masonizer out of our crumbs. Which is possible, but doesn't feel like the most obvious interpretation, even though my crumbs to you were Xenosaga crumbs.

I figured you were able to decipher the crumbing we did to GiF since it was from the For Us micro, and that crumb screamed "you have to come to us", which I also tried to tell you -- the bit about being wallflowers.

And yeah, us not being dead if you thought we were some form of masonizer does point to you being town. Like I said, there's stuff that points that way.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

in that case how am I, how is he, how is ANYBODY supposed to react to a daycop guilty claim???
<Embrace The Void>

Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

There’s not supposed to be a specific answer to that question, but his reaction felt forced and awkward.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3945, Kate Bishop wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
That hinges on you actually getting masonizer out of our crumbs. Which is possible, but doesn't feel like the most obvious interpretation, even though my crumbs to you were Xenosaga crumbs.

I figured you were able to decipher the crumbing we did to GiF since it was from the For Us micro, and that crumb screamed "you have to come to us", which I also tried to tell you -- the bit about being wallflowers.

And yeah, us not being dead if you thought we were some form of masonizer does point to you being town. Like I said, there's stuff that points that way.
Spoiler:
Not sure exactly how I can sell you that such is the case other than to point at that game's flips. I was never even thinking you meant for me to look at ~MY~ role.
7. Flandre Scarlet, Luis Virgil, Order Aligned Blue Testament (Mafia Goon), was lynched Day 1.

18. Varsoon, Canaan, Chaos Aligned Realian Black Box (Vanilla Townie), was killed Night 1.
8. Kagami, KOS-MOS, Chaos Aligned Consciousness of Mary Magdalene (Vanilla Townie), was lynched Day 2.
5. Cabd, MOMO Mizrahi, Chaos Aligned 100 Series Realian (Town 1-Shot Permanent Watcher), was killed Night 2.
15. pieguyn, chaos, Chaos Aligned Avatar of Yeshua (Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard), was killed Night 2.
11. MafiaSSK, Kevin Winnecot, Order Aligned Red Testament (Mafia Tracker), was lynched Day 3.

6. Cephrir, T-elos, Order Aligned Reanimated Body of Mary Magdalene (Mafia Ascetic), was killed Night 3.
2. Aegor, Citrine, Yuriev Aligned URTV #668 (1-Shot Global Roleblocker Ninja Neighbor Serial Killer), was lynched Day 4.
3. Angry Frat BROs, Margulis, Chaos Aligned Ormus Inquisitor (Town Neighbor 2-Shot Inventor), was killed Night 4.
13. Metal Sonic, Jin Uzuki, Chaos Aligned Ex-Federation Captain (Town Neighbor), was lynched Day 5.
14. orcinus_theoriginal, Allen Ridgeley, Chaos Aligned Unassuming Engineer (Town Conditional Hated/Jailkeeper), was killed Night 5.
19. Venmar, Pellegri, Chaos Aligned Ormus Zealot (Town Neighbor), was lynched Day 6.
16. sangres, Gaignun "Rubedo" Kukai, Jr., Chaos Aligned URTV #666 (Town Mason Neighbor), was killed Night 6.

10. pirate mollie, Erich "Voyager" Weber, Order Aligned Black Testament (Mafia Neighbor), was lynched Day 7.
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 3948, Cabd wrote:
In post 3945, Kate Bishop wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Not sure exactly how I can sell you that such is the case other than to point at that game's flips. I was never even thinking you meant for me to look at ~MY~ role.
7. Flandre Scarlet, Luis Virgil, Order Aligned Blue Testament (Mafia Goon), was lynched Day 1.

18. Varsoon, Canaan, Chaos Aligned Realian Black Box (Vanilla Townie), was killed Night 1.
8. Kagami, KOS-MOS, Chaos Aligned Consciousness of Mary Magdalene (Vanilla Townie), was lynched Day 2.
5. Cabd, MOMO Mizrahi, Chaos Aligned 100 Series Realian (Town 1-Shot Permanent Watcher), was killed Night 2.
15. pieguyn, chaos, Chaos Aligned Avatar of Yeshua (Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard), was killed Night 2.
11. MafiaSSK, Kevin Winnecot, Order Aligned Red Testament (Mafia Tracker), was lynched Day 3.

6. Cephrir, T-elos, Order Aligned Reanimated Body of Mary Magdalene (Mafia Ascetic), was killed Night 3.
2. Aegor, Citrine, Yuriev Aligned URTV #668 (1-Shot Global Roleblocker Ninja Neighbor Serial Killer), was lynched Day 4.
3. Angry Frat BROs, Margulis, Chaos Aligned Ormus Inquisitor (Town Neighbor 2-Shot Inventor), was killed Night 4.
13. Metal Sonic, Jin Uzuki, Chaos Aligned Ex-Federation Captain (Town Neighbor), was lynched Day 5.
14. orcinus_theoriginal, Allen Ridgeley, Chaos Aligned Unassuming Engineer (Town Conditional Hated/Jailkeeper), was killed Night 5.
19. Venmar, Pellegri, Chaos Aligned Ormus Zealot (Town Neighbor), was lynched Day 6.
16. sangres, Gaignun "Rubedo" Kukai, Jr., Chaos Aligned URTV #666 (Town Mason Neighbor), was killed Night 6.

10. pirate mollie, Erich "Voyager" Weber, Order Aligned Black Testament (Mafia Neighbor), was lynched Day 7.
Spoiler:
I named your character. :/ Partly for "watcher" and partly as an ask that you visit us if you could.

The thing that SSK did in every game he and I played after Paradox Prime was to visit me/claim to visit me if he had a night action. NY169, GiF's Ace Attorney mini, Xenosaga, and probably some I don't even recall. That was what I as asking -- for you to target us if you were able to, though given what appeared to be role entanglements with Marci, I had a feeling you didn't have an active night action you could target me with.

So many layers to those crumbs. :/

Does Gamma's role make sense in this setup as a sort of empowered snarky fishes?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”