Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm aware. Hence why I said from a Ffery hydra not from Ffery.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

I don't know why it would grate either, then.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4422, Kate Bishop wrote:How would you know the day would be extended?
I wouldn’t, that’s the whole point. I was hoping to have some level of reprieve by now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But of course you couldn’t abide that, how could I have hoped for that? I’m a damn fool.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

Who is "you" in that sentence?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m betting you Kate, what with how you immediately tried to twist my concern over the day running too long against me. I have had games fall to pieces while I’ve been MIA multiple times, as town and as scum. I wanted to mitigate that and now it’s blowing up in my face!
My dad had warned me against you on a personal level and while he was definitely off-base there I let that get to me and I overstated too much. I fully expect this day would not have been prolonged had I just kept my trap shut about the exact date of the wedding.
<Embrace The Void>

Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 4415, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4411, Kate Bishop wrote:
In post 4409, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the fresh hell is this
What do you think scum did, gamma?
They probably want things to go through on me, because that gives them ability to rectify the numbers. There’s no way they picked me because that would mean giving up on that kill. I think Cabd is the one they chose to predict.
This is a lot to process on top of me trying to set the seeds for my egress from my current living situation.
I think your team is still us/SSBM. That is confusing when compared with this, because that means you think scum governed a townie despite (in theory) being just one or two elims from winning.

Im not responding to the OOG stuff.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Cabd do you still think this is town LLD like you did day 1?
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:58 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I think scums safest pick is GE

The question is do they take the safe route and pick GE or do they be risky and pick no elim
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I’m treating Luke Kate and ssbm as confirmed town

I’m treating GE as confirmed scum
Im a dog that quacks
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Ian Flemming called, something about three times.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4431, Kate Bishop wrote:
They probably want things to go through on me, because that gives them ability to rectify the numbers. There’s no way they picked me because that would mean giving up on that kill. I think Cabd is the one they chose to predict.
This is a lot to process on top of me trying to set the seeds for my egress from my current living situation.
I think your team is still us/SSBM. That is confusing when compared with this, because that means you think scum governed a townie despite (in theory) being just one or two elims from winning.

I think your course screams scum motive with how quick you were to continue your crusade, kyouko idk because I think she just fucking hates me for some reason. But neither of those is set in stone, there’s so much going on rn.
The momentum is clearly against me and Cabd though. I know scum want my head, I can’t tell whether Cabd is in on things or not. The one voice I trust the most is the one I can’t even hear because they’re far far away.
<Embrace The Void>

Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 4436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4431, Kate Bishop wrote:

I think your course screams scum motive with how quick you were to continue your crusade, kyouko idk because I think she just fucking hates me for some reason. But neither of those is set in stone, there’s so much going on rn.
The momentum is clearly against me and Cabd though. I know scum want my head, I can’t tell whether Cabd is in on things or not. The one voice I trust the most is the one I can’t even hear because they’re far far away.
From your perspective, what have you done that we should have realized we're wrong about you?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 4435, Cabd wrote:Ian Flemming called, something about three times.
Cabd what does this mean
Im a dog that quacks
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nothing really, but I would think anyone would think twice about barreling ahead when faced with a sign saying “if scum can read the room they get free reign of this next elim”
And to talk on some of the actual evidence against me, I’ll admit my play does somewhat resemble Haunted Village but I have been pushing you+kyouko only because of what happened to S_S, and I’ve been clear on that being an issue since my very first post. So you can’t exactly say I’ve been discrediting anyone because of a guilty because my “discrediting” started way before the guilty.
<Embrace The Void>

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4438, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 4435, Cabd wrote:Ian Flemming called, something about three times.
Cabd what does this mean
Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.
Three times is enemy action.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

How many DIFFERENT ways has Gamma "slipped" awkwardly?
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 4439, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nothing really, but I would think anyone would think twice about barreling ahead when faced with a sign saying “if scum can read the room they get free reign of this next elim”
And to talk on some of the actual evidence against me, I’ll admit my play does somewhat resemble Haunted Village but I have been pushing you+kyouko only because of what happened to S_S, and I’ve been clear on that being an issue since my very first post. So you can’t exactly say I’ve been discrediting anyone because of a guilty because my “discrediting” started way before the guilty.
We haven't decided how we want to vote though?

We're wading through the wifom wishing we had hip waders.

We do still firmly believe you're scum but that's a whole different kettle of fish in this gamestate.
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 4441, Cabd wrote:How many DIFFERENT ways has Gamma "slipped" awkwardly?
Bloodstained day 2 is on line 1.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

That is my implication, yes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I lack the mental or literal bandwidth to handle this
Just vote me already, make the suffering stop.
<Embrace The Void>

Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 4416, Cabd wrote:
In post 4414, Kate Bishop wrote:Do you have any guesses on the third member, Cabd?
I have no idea why, but you addressing me by name instead of quoting me or making it implicit grates from a ffery hydra's profile picture.

It has to be Luke or Gif. I refuse to think it's you or LLD. SSBM has no need to make a cosmic brain partner guilty in MELO. And if I were feeling like a snarkier snark, I'd probably quote your thing about not writing off me being informed to apply to gif being able to hide for a day phase.
I'd like to get back to this.

1. Thoughts on LLD's stance on you/wheme.

2. What has Luke done/not done that points to scum-Luke in your opinion?

3. Are you assuming that Gamma's the governor-like role?

4. If so how does GiF and what we know for sure about his role make sense in a game where Dunn's a PGO/BP, and Gamma is presumably a governor?

5. What am I overlooking?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

Apologies in advance, this is being typed up mobile, so I won't be able to quote, will rely on memory and having your post in mind. Daughter getting off to sleep.

LLD's approach to today was your first question. It fits with the way her chosen contestant approaches games. I mean this not as an insult, but she's taking an approach like how you described Bell en hydra. Consider possible pairings, and try to suss them out. Killing Wheme here is an absolute loss and I strongly disagree with that notion.

As for Luke, or GIF, whichever of them it is has played an extremely strong game, and if they beat me I can't even be that mad compared to their growth. Luke's play this game, if I had to name a "fault" that stood out to me, was the stuff around the dumb fake guilty or whatever it was day one. Also, that he seems to be leaning into his once a game crazy theory thing he does, in a somewhat performative manner. GIF, on the other hand, is absolutely capable of sliding past us for a single day, so if he wanted to go long, a role where he can self exit for a day must have been like the mama of life bestowed by the gods. I've seen stranger things.

I am not assuming this is a sole Gamma plan or role. My personal possible theory is scum inventor. Does not an extra elimination with public scum guess redirect sound weak as a scum role to you? Given the tons of kills running around, if this is Gamma, there is more to it than just this.

But said plainly.... Do you not see it? The trying to be subtle towards a Gamma wagon with planned slips set up, and then when it's called out Gamma immediately shifts gears towards acting even MORE blatantly to try and fake out? Dunn's post trying to call the bluff?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

After seeing Dunn's role I'm down to buy LLD and Kate claims even more than before. Before the flip I'd been considering testing Kate's claim just to be safe. We already flipped Manatee's gated vigilante. Dunn had a way to reverse the vigilantes so I think Kate and LLD having access to vig is not imbalanced. It could even be scum have additional ways to dodge/block kills (GiF?)

As well as whatever is happening now. I feel like this is activated by scum intentionally, not predetermined.

I'm still thinking about what the ideal choices for lim are right now. Probably it's between Gamma and Cabd, but if Gamma is town, and his claim is true, scum would get access to a kill anyways, so the result is essentially the same. I feel like scum!Gamma crafted his claim with the intent that we would reach this conclusion when this double day scenario occurred. The logical conclusion here is "if he's town, eliminating him.gives scum a kill. Scum would choose someone else instead. If he's scum, scum would have chosen Gamma to protect, and they will get a kill."

It's a perfect claim for this situation, similar to how Dunnstral's claim was perfect for the situation. Someone has planned the scum fakeclaims out ahead of time. Probably once scum started getting info about claimed roles they began crafting claims to match. On top of everything else that's been said about Gamma, I believe I've found a meta tell on him and think it also indicates he is scum here.

Good news is, even if we get it wrong and 2 townies die, we're only in ELO tomorrow, and MELO if GiF comes back. We're not losing unless someone has a vig shot they've been hiding, and if that's the case they can just shoot whoever was going to get eliminated (assuming we fail and scum governs the elim)

Still thinking about what's optimal.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Kate Bishop
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Kate Bishop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Kate Bishop »

In post 4447, Cabd wrote:Apologies in advance, this is being typed up mobile, so I won't be able to quote, will rely on memory and having your post in mind. Daughter getting off to sleep.

LLD's approach to today was your first question. It fits with the way her chosen contestant approaches games. I mean this not as an insult, but she's taking an approach like how you described Bell en hydra. Consider possible pairings, and try to suss them out. Killing Wheme here is an absolute loss and I strongly disagree with that notion.
Wheme's not dying while we're here to fight it. I think the strongest reason I have to townread LLD is actually her dayvig. Hers is the only claimed role that Dunn's role needed to counter with day-kill immunity. Without that, her dayvig is a red herring, basically.
As for Luke, or GIF, whichever of them it is has played an extremely strong game, and if they beat me I can't even be that mad compared to their growth. Luke's play this game, if I had to name a "fault" that stood out to me, was the stuff around the dumb fake guilty or whatever it was day one. Also, that he seems to be leaning into his once a game crazy theory thing he does, in a somewhat performative manner. GIF, on the other hand, is absolutely capable of sliding past us for a single day, so if he wanted to go long, a role where he can self exit for a day must have been like the mama of life bestowed by the gods. I've seen stranger things.
In cephgame, Luke's start was weak enough that Noraa hydra was all over him. In Bloodstained, his start was weak enough that even though I'd just seen him get scumread early in cephgame, I didn't townread him for a few calendar days. In this game, I didn't townread him early, either, but kept more of a wait and watch mode. I think the thing that bothers me most about his play (and it's not a huge bother, just a thing that is) is his entrance after the thread unlocked a few hours ago.

Re GiF, yeah that role would be an absolute gift to scum-GiF, but that doesn't ipso facto make him scum.
I am not assuming this is a sole Gamma plan or role. My personal possible theory is scum inventor. Does not an extra elimination with public scum guess redirect sound weak as a scum role to you? Given the tons of kills running around, if this is Gamma, there is more to it than just this.
The extra eliminations are accelerating this game in a terrifying way, so it doesn't feel all that weak to me. How does this work, though? Who's the inventor?
But said plainly.... Do you not see it? The trying to be subtle towards a Gamma wagon with planned slips set up, and then when it's called out Gamma immediately shifts gears towards acting even MORE blatantly to try and fake out? Dunn's post trying to call the bluff?
I see Gamma's Day 2 play as scum++++ equity. And if we didn't have the possibility of GiF parachuting back in then the 2nd elim this game day was MELO, and Luke's argument with Gamma about the impossibility of it being a town-town competing wagons situation basically forced Gamma's hand into voting his presumed partner rather than leaving his vote on us. How does that fit with your Luke-scum theory?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”