She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 440, T3 wrote:
In post 25, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m a Miller btw
This claim (knowing now that it's serious) is enough for me to locktown NM.
Wait, how do you know it’s serious?? :nerd:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Updates from page 13 to bottom of page 17 (These take me a while, and I have a meeting to get to in half an hour, so can’t finish. Apologies)

Kyo:

makes me like her better. A lot of the justifications comning out of this aren’t necessarily justifications I buy, but the post comes across as Townier than other slots. The Mewtaph meta stuff is very interesting. Feel like the Datsi stuff might be correlating for the sake of correlating though.

Aristeia:

I like this slot a little less. is a wild reason to FoS datsi. Don’t know what to make of it; I don’t like Datsi either, but reading NM and Datsi as scum because NM was read as null, with his posting 2 (3 at a stretch) genuine content posts before this one, seems very strange.

In the case of both of the above, I don't think it would change anything necessarily. They are both Null still, but these are just things that I'm keeping an eye on.

As I've explained previously, Dwlee is now in my sum reads. But, to bring it home;

InnocentVillager:

I haaaaaate everything from 395 to 416. Me aside, the fact that Salsa and Datisi are the only other scum reads, despite everything in the preceding pages, blows my mind. Mind is further blown by the Town reads on Dwlee, mewtaph and gamma, all of whom, at least up until this point, have been scummy as shit. It reads so much like scum jumping in with no idea of the game state and throwing reads around based on the first few pages.

May switch vote after reqarding the rest of the thread and working out where the votes are atm
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 444, T3 wrote:
In post 41, Salsabil Faria wrote:
:eek:
Should I believe this??
This post sticks out to me as somewhat scummy and I'm not sure why.
:shifty:
You on the other hand saying you believe
N_M
's claim is serious!
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 447, T3 wrote:
In post 60, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager
wtf tbh
VOTE: iv
Dude! You're susing
Mew
at the same time sheeping their vote is very ???????

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 449, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 443, T3 wrote:
In post 441, Datisi wrote:can you please condense this into one post? comments on like every post since page one is gonna be annoying as hell
I'll comment as I'm reading, then condense it into the longest quotewall ever.
:lol: :lol:
Post of the game!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 450, T3 wrote:
In post 446, Datisi wrote::facepalm:

can't wait for 5 pages of bloat that nobody is gonna wanna read, yay
It's my secret scum strategy: spam 340 posts so everyone gets demotivated trying to keep up with me :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87504
Congrats :dead:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 461, Datisi wrote:
In post 453, T3 wrote:
In post 81, Datisi wrote:after looking at that iso for a whole 5 seconds, i can vote margot

VOTE: margot
Why?
None of Margot's posts pinged me either way.
yes
i think it was also something about her mentioning about having scumreads but not voting them, but that vote was mostly a "meh this person it's that town i can vote there and see what happens from it"
Can you mention the post? I forgot if it happened.

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Uhh.. yeah I just realised that one of the games that ssbm_Kyouko is referring to, the Birds of Paradise game, within the first page I was instantly reminded of a major contributing factor as to why I siteflaked. The meta is interesting but wrong unfortunately. Like Kyouko is trying to piece together how I feel about the RVS stage based on what I've said in a single game where I wasn't even invested in the game at all. The whole scumtell of trying to get towncred I can buy into, but I don't really feel like that's specific to me, and if I did attempt to get towncred in this game I definitely failed to considering how many people voted me and how many people continue to vote me.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

The amount of tiles I have been tunneled based on how I play or type is kind of ridiculous. But the way mykonian handled that game was easily among the worst.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

times*
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 465, T3 wrote:
In post 231, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 111, T3 wrote:Salsa moonlogic probably comes from town.
What is moonlogic? :nerd:
bad and elaborate logic
:oops:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 467, T3 wrote:
In post 257, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 216, Roden wrote:T3's generally low activity is also just pinging me in general right now. I know he tends to lay low when he gets pressure as scum, but fights and hyper posts when he's town. He's even said similarly in past games.
Umm, no actually... I saw active scum!
T3
, it's NAI for them.
Yeah :P
I just played a scumgame where I posted 340 times in an 80 page game :lol:
Congrats :dead: (2)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 469, T3 wrote:
In post 267, datsi wrote:
In post 226, Datisi wrote:i'm getting positive vibes from margot and i'm interested in what my evil clone thinks of her now
Margot feels a little better but I still have things I want out of her

Also SF feels like town because their reads feel sensible and I think that tends to be the case when they’re town
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ikr :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 471, T3 wrote:
In post 310, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 270, T3 wrote:imagine not hyperposting
Means I'm getting the highest post number rank :cool:
Not today, not today.
Challenge accepted :twisted:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 473, T3 wrote:
In post 346, Datisi wrote:
In post 333, Datisi wrote:
In post 298, T3 wrote:This post is reading way too deep into stuff
yes
almost as if it was made halfway through page 1 of the game
what's the point of this comment
@t3 i would like you to actually answer things
Nothing.
Why? You scumread them for the deep analysis at first, then now saying they're super townie?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 481, T3 wrote:
In post 404, innocentvillager wrote:Nm is miller and therefore confirmed town very cool
TMI?
Umm...

In post 440, T3 wrote:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 486, T3 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 436, T3 wrote:
In post 10, Mewtaph wrote:Hey everyone.

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Applying additional pressure here. Results of said pressure to be determined.
Is this a joke?
In post 437, T3 wrote:
In post 12, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3, MargotRosa wrote:VOTE: T3

One of these days I'll be right. Going by the math
Sounds like you two have history. Anything we should know about T3's town game? I trust that you'll be able to read them particularly well.. unless.. :wink:
This feels like scum faking content right off the bat, nothing to vote over.
In post 438, T3 wrote:
In post 13, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: Mewtaph
In post 14, Datisi wrote:VOTE: mewtaph
Datisi/Chaos aren't pared from this.
In post 439, T3 wrote:
In post 15, Mewtaph wrote:I have to admit, I saw that one coming. Naked votes don't give me much to personally work off of, though.
In post 19, Mewtaph wrote:@ChaosOmega: I don't know about likely to get votes, but talking about pressure in the way that I did in my first post does create a potential scenario for votes to come in my direction. Said scenario happened, now the way that it happened being AI or not is up for debate (I'll hold off on commenting on that for now).

is a bit directed and selfish for my own read purposes, I'm not going to overjustify it this early on. It is a vote and it is perhaps an easy justification for a vote. When it comes to pretty much every game, I want the game to move away from RVS which is why I made that vote the way that I did.

@Datisi: may seem forced. However, more posts as far as I'm concerned brings the game in a direction further away from RVS which is the spirit of what I created in. I do anticipate how it can come off as forced solvy but prior to that point the thread was still in RVS. wasn't on my mind when I made . Looking for spaces to squeeze potential areas to move away from RVS, however, it seeme a reasonable place to start ias any n addition to my first vote to try and get the game state moving.
This self-awareness usually comes from town.
In post 440, T3 wrote:
In post 442, T3 wrote:
In post 34, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 12, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3, MargotRosa wrote:VOTE: T3

One of these days I'll be right. Going by the math
Sounds like you two have history. Anything we should know about T3's town game? I trust that you'll be able to read them particularly well.. unless.. :wink:
TMIing something??
This observation *probably* comes from town Salsa.
In post 444, T3 wrote:
In post 41, Salsabil Faria wrote:
:eek:
Should I believe this??
This post sticks out to me as somewhat scummy and I'm not sure why.
In post 445, T3 wrote:
In post 44, Mewtaph wrote:@Salsabil Faria: Sure. I know that voting somebody with a reason of "applying pressure" is redundant. I got what I wanted out of the vote, which was a reaction out of you. I feel confident enough in my town lean on you to move my vote.
In post 9, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
I didn't know the game was bastard...
This vote is essentially null. I'd like to see you move your vote sometime soon (even if that person happens to be me). This vote could just as easily gone to T3 in my eyes.

VOTE: Dwlee99
I'm not sure if this is just like 2016 player meta but this is a ??? reason to vote someone.
In post 447, T3 wrote:
In post 60, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager
wtf tbh
VOTE: iv
In post 448, T3 wrote:
In post 66, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm VT please ignore me
I'm tempted to townread Dwlee for this VT claim.
In post 450, T3 wrote:
In post 446, Datisi wrote::facepalm:

can't wait for 5 pages of bloat that nobody is gonna wanna read, yay
It's my secret scum strategy: spam 340 posts so everyone gets demotivated trying to keep up with me :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87504
In post 451, T3 wrote:
In post 69, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Margot
DIE SCUM DIE!
wot
In post 452, T3 wrote:
In post 74, datsi wrote:
In post 22, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 18, ChaosOmega wrote:Lol, page 1 just unloading the cannon.

I actually didn't like 10 more, I was voting for that before I was sniped. It reads like cautious scum, they want to make a vote to build a wagon and force pressure to look town but don't want to step on any toes, so they pull all the teeth from the vote saying it's for pressure and they're not sure what for.
I'm continuing to be selfish here in not explaining my full thought process behind the vote but I don't think stating that you're applying additional pressure necessarily removes the teeth away from the vote. Nor do I have the intention of building a wagon, either. If that was my intention then I wouldn't have made the vote in the way that I did.
This isn’t really a town post but it’s a good post
I don't really see scum making this post, it kind of just feels unnecessary.
In post 453, T3 wrote:
In post 81, Datisi wrote:after looking at that iso for a whole 5 seconds, i can vote margot

VOTE: margot
Why?
None of Margot's posts pinged me either way.
In post 454, T3 wrote:
In post 91, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 86, Datisi wrote:
In post 82, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 64, Datisi wrote:okay either you're fucking up a fakeclaim or playing some galaxy brain reaction test that i don't get bc universal miller isn't normal and miller can only be called miller in a normal so like idek
In post 67, Datisi wrote:sigh
Never ever kill Datisi. idc if there is a cop guilty, kill the cop.
may i ask why?
Cause you're town this game
This would normally be town indicative but this is also vaguely reminding me of Dwlee/cyrus (s/t) interactions in ODM so nah
In post 456, T3 wrote:After the end of page 4 I'm comfortable townreading Datisi and Dwlee.
In post 457, T3 wrote:I'm used to kyo posting more content but I'm don't have statistics to back this up atm
In post 458, T3 wrote:
In post 150, Datisi wrote:
In post 27, T3 wrote:
Same here! Don't we also have a masonry? Why haven't you posted in there?
i don't think this post sounds believeable at all and pretending it does is weird as hell to me, and if t3 is green i think kyouko deserves a closer look

rereading the t3 claim, not only is mason miller a nonsense role combination, he's apparently outing his mason buddy too, and how can you think any of this is serious

actually yeah
VOTE: kyouko

mason miller immediately outing his partner makes no sense

scum locking themself into such a powerful claim so early on makes even less sense
We're ~vaguely~ on the same wavelength.
In post 459, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: kyo
This might be something of a townslip. Roden being IC seems like something scum would discuss in their PT.
In post 462, T3 wrote:
In post 210, Datisi wrote:
In post 161, Dwlee99 wrote:Someone isn't scum because they don't detect a joke
(1) nsg would disagree with you

(2) i was never saying that, my whole argument is that she very well knew it was a joke and is pretending otherwise in order to shitpush t3

i am wondering if i'm wrong because the push on ic seemed genuine enough, i imagine scum talked about him by now, and dunno if scum thinks to fake suspecting the ic
Statistically, not detecting jokes is slightly scum indicative.
In post 463, T3 wrote:
In post 216, Roden wrote:T3's generally low activity is also just pinging me in general right now. I know he tends to lay low when he gets pressure as scum, but fights and hyper posts when he's town. He's even said similarly in past games.
Activity is NAI for me.
In post 464, T3 wrote:
In post 218, MargotRosa wrote:
On this, I just don't think their energy is allegiance indicative. I think they are pretty low energy generally. They were a Town PR in another game I played with them recently and their energy was at about the same level, before and after they had outed themself
talking about ongoing games be like
In post 465, T3 wrote:
In post 231, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 111, T3 wrote:Salsa moonlogic probably comes from town.
What is moonlogic? :nerd:
bad and elaborate logic
In post 466, T3 wrote:
In post 255, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 214, Roden wrote:
In post 212, Datisi wrote:
In post 165, T3 wrote:it was a complete joke not a reaction test, but kyo miserably failed the reaction test.
though what's hilarious is that i actually kinda don't like this so fuck me i guess
In post 166, T3 wrote:town
why?
I think T3 saying Kyo failed the reaction test means she's just town. Town doesn't give a shit about looking good, but scum sure does.
I thought the opposite.
DkKoba
said one of our previous games where
ssbm
was scum that they're flat as scum (meant weird pushes as strongly), I'm seeing this here.
YESSS AGREED
In post 467, T3 wrote:
In post 257, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Umm, no actually... I saw active scum!
T3
, it's NAI for them.
Yeah :P
I just played a scumgame where I posted 340 times in an 80 page game :lol:
In post 468, T3 wrote:
In post 260, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 252, Datisi wrote:
In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why datsi? I think they made some pretty good posts which I believe was coming from town atm.
what posts of datsi did you like? i don't think i saw anything super townie
It's not actually super townie yet but like
T3
said, likely comes from town!
Gamma
as they made weird posts as town more than as scum.
Then in , I kind of get where they're coming from but only agree about you from that list atm.
, understandable from . Overall I'm getting the lay back/relax vibe from them which I think town indicative for them, as scum they appear to be more solvy from my experience with scum!them.
MINDMELD ON 74
In post 469, T3 wrote:
In post 267, datsi wrote:
In post 226, Datisi wrote:i'm getting positive vibes from margot and i'm interested in what my evil clone thinks of her now
Margot feels a little better but I still have things I want out of her

Also SF feels like town because their reads feel sensible and I think that tends to be the case when they’re town
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
In post 470, T3 wrote:
In post 291, Datisi wrote:
In post 287, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 286, Datisi wrote:yes and no - i know iv *hates* playing scum, and yesterday me/dwlee/datsi/iv all came out of a game where iv was scum soloing and he hated it so. my guess is that if he rolled scum twice in a row, it's likely he's exhausted from it and has no willpower to post.
See this sucks because I don't want to read IV this way but also I can't ignore this
there's been times where i rolled scum multiple games in a row and it made me want to move to the mountains with no access to internet, but it happens sometimes and it's a sucks2bu situation and it sucks overall but like, i can't simply just ignore it because i've seen first hand how much iv hates playing scum so

i know it's not a slam-dunk because town!iv also sometimes lurks and real-life is a thing and blah blah but like, i can't just ignore it >_>
Do I even have to say how towny Datisi is?
In post 471, T3 wrote:
In post 310, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 270, T3 wrote:imagine not hyperposting
Means I'm getting the highest post number rank :cool:
Not today, not today.
In post 472, T3 wrote:
In post 336, innocentvillager wrote:lmao I forgot about this game oop
hmmmmm
In post 473, T3 wrote:
In post 346, Datisi wrote:
In post 333, Datisi wrote:
In post 298, T3 wrote:This post is reading way too deep into stuff
yes
almost as if it was made halfway through page 1 of the game
what's the point of this comment
@t3 i would like you to actually answer things
Nothing.
In post 476, T3 wrote:
In post 378, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 334, Datisi wrote:
In post 332, Mewtaph wrote:There are a few players being cautious around locking in as town too early, T3 and Datisi. I think both are townier than not right now but that also just gives me pause.
does this mean that you read us as town, but you're cautious about committing to the read? if so, what about us is giving you pause (and what do you find townie about t3?)? if that's not what you meant, can you rephrase?
First question - yes. What's giving me pause is scumranges. As much as I'd like to lock my townreads in confidently and move on I think I'll find it hard to do so this game specifically with your two slots. The reason I'm townreading T3 - a level of engagement or disengagement with the game that I think comes off as townie and is hard, but not impossible to replicate as scum. Datisi, your play similarly is also most likely within your scum range but I think it's hard to keep your level of gamesolving up as scum without pushing yourself into a corner eventually. I haven't played with T3 before but it seems that other players that have played with him before (Margot) are giving him credit for his scumgame so I'm doing the same.
Disengagement on day 1 is actually pretty strongly indicative for me because meta
In post 479, T3 wrote:
In post 403, innocentvillager wrote:mewtaph is faker 2.0 so prolly town
Huh this feels towny?
In post 480, T3 wrote:
In post 404, innocentvillager wrote:Nm is miller and therefore confirmed town very cool
TMI?
In post 482, T3 wrote:
In post 420, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Mewtaph Scumgame Newbie 1764
In post 31, Mewtaph wrote:Slight townread on nydus. His excited opening reminds me of how I felt when I first joined the site. I don't think that scum!nydus would start off their game with what I would describe as almost a surplus of analysis despite not much happening yet.
In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:Howdy Mew! Let's hope this time you don't gloss over obvious scum!
@DBW: I only spoke first because no one else spoke before me.
Haha, I've got a lot more energy to devote to this game than I did in that game, so hopefully such things won't slip past my radar this time round.
In post 32, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 27, Accountant wrote:You were enthusiastic in the genuine "let's get this show on the road" way, not the current "!!!" way. It's often easy to do the latter while trying to fake the former.
I actually like Gamma so far. I tried to look for what you're saying and I agree that 13 feels over the top but other than that I like the enthusiasm he's trying to bring to the game. It keeps the game moving.

@Van/
DBW
Colored DBW red because he is Mewtaph's partner
: What do you think about the game state thus far?
Mewtaph Towngame Micro 668
In post 19, Mewtaph wrote:I think that analyzing posts during the RVS phase is just a long winded time sink, but since you seem to have to some extent and disagree with me keeping thoughts about some posts, I thought I'd entertain you.
I don't understand the basis of your Transcend vote.
Where I get confused is where your first handful of posts consisted of a video and a doge meme, and your voting someone for making an ego post. How does Transcend's post take it over the top in a sense that translates into scumminess? (to the point of trying to get others to vote him). Yeah, it doesn't contain an RVS vote, but neither does yours.
Notes

As scum, Mewtaph has indicated that getting out of RVS ("keeps the game moving") is towny. He also indicates that deep analysis early on is unlikely to come from scum. As town, he thinks analysus of RVS posts is long-winded and a time sink, which to me indicates he sees it negatively, or scummy, or as anti-town. So he has opposite opinions of early analysis as town and scum. Additionally, the "deep analysis" is often what leads to games coming out of RVS, because it gets people talking about the deep analysis.

I think that Mewtaph made / for towncred because in his scum mindset, he sees keeping the game moving as towny. I think it is suspicious that in this game, Mewtaph has a placid response to Datisi's over-analysis of Mewtaph's own /, because townreading over-analysis is something he does as scum, but not as town.

Some quotes that support the Notes:
In post 19, Mewtaph wrote:@ChaosOmega: I don't know about likely to get votes, but talking about pressure in the way that I did in my first post does create a potential scenario for votes to come in my direction. Said scenario happened, now the way that it happened being AI or not is up for debate (I'll hold off on commenting on that for now).

is a bit directed and selfish for my own read purposes, I'm not going to overjustify it this early on. It is a vote and it is perhaps an easy justification for a vote. When it comes to pretty much every game, I want the game to move away from RVS which is why I made that vote the way that I did.

@Datisi: may seem forced. However, more posts as far as I'm concerned brings the game in a direction further away from RVS which is the spirit of what I created in. I do anticipate how it can come off as forced solvy but prior to that point the thread was still in RVS. wasn't on my mind when I made . Looking for spaces to squeeze potential areas to move away from RVS, however, it seeme a reasonable place to start ias any n addition to my first vote to try and get the game state moving.
In post 277, Mewtaph wrote:
snipped for brevity

I don't want to get stuck on something that happened on page 2-3. All I'll say is this: I think we're referring to different types of pressure here. I got what I wanted out of my vote, arguably more than I bargained for
since we seemed to have moved out of RVS almost immediately after that post
. If this causes others to scumread me then fine.

I like Margot's intention to do a dive and post a reads list. Do I actually like Margot as town is a different situation entirely and something I'm still going to have to decide on in the posts to come.
I also looked at other games but didn't find anything to contradict my theory, and the other scumgame(s) I found (I know I found at least one) he was a replace-in, so RVS was not discussed in his ISO.
Now THIS is a town Kyo wall.
Quotewall time!

Spoilered - Gypyx
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 496, Aristeia wrote:also i still think gamma is probably mafia and maybe not with NM

I'm too lazy to figure out who #3 is can we just kill t3
In post 498, Aristeia wrote:I'm also ok with killing NM now that I think about it some more.

there is some chance he is mafia and if he is town it is ok since he usually scumsides anyway so it's not really a loss if we flip town NM
VOTE: Aris

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 501, Aristeia wrote:I would say the probability of Gamma being scum is higher than the probability of NM being scum since I can see Scum!Gamma treating Town!Nm like this also.

however I am ok with killing NM because NM!town has tilted me in the last few games we've played together and he is closer to his scum meta than his town meta
Yeah, gross... Scum post.

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 521, Salsabil Faria wrote:Hmm... I want to see what Mew's response for this. Their play style is confusing to me. But I agree, I also felt that they wanted the towncred for moving the game forward from the RVS but at the same time, it attracts attention
where I can't wrapping my head around it. If they're gamble type scum players, then it makes sense ig.
I feel like I've responded to the parts I can really respond to as best as I can, but if there's anything in particular that you want me to address, feel free to point me in that direction.
In post 382, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Speaking of Mewtaph, specifically what I found in his meta is that as scum he has made a big deal of getting the game out of RVS.
Like, this is as far as I can really respond up to. This honestly reads more like just what I did this game except I don't really care about it either (leaving RVS, yes, great, but "claiming" that for towncred or as what good has come out of my posts I don't really give a shit about).
In post 382, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It was a newbie game from a long time ago but he hasn't played many games. I think he's still new to scum and that this is still a viable tell. *puts on a tinfoil hat* Now for the juicy bit. Datisi coming into the game swinging on Mewtaph's opener could be a partner interaction. My theory is that Mewtaph came into the PT and voiced that he is new and/or uncomfortable playing scum. Datisi strikes me as a good scum player (have not metad them yet, but I get the vibe from their posting that they would be good at it), and I think that they could have planned for Datisi to make the push early and veer off in order to discourage wagons later in D1 and build cred for Datisi at the same time.
This is a scenario specific to a scum!me and scum!Datisi scenario, so in other words largely a waste of time unless they're planning on pushing that further on D1.
In post 382, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like when someone was a wagon early and their wagon dissipates that town is often hesitant to revisit the first wagon unless they've exhausted other scumreads and realized "hey, my original read might have been right because all these other players I've tried to pressure today are towntelling."

All that said, Datisi could have just sniped Mewtaph's ass and I'm not convinced Datisi is scum with Mewtaph. Just wanted to share this.
This is more of a general statement and one that even I'd agree with, except I don't think that there's any hesitation when it comes to people voting my slot lol.

I do like though in terms of Kyouko being town but alone doesn't really convince me that they're town. Though in any case I don't think I'm the target audience of these posts anyway.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 508, datsi wrote:VOTE: T3
The stuff you’re saying about him makes sense though
Don't know your and
Datisi
's history with
Aris
but the spoilers and the private interaction in between is making me paranoid :shifty:

Is there any pocketing attempt going on somehow? :shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 544, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 521, Salsabil Faria wrote:Hmm... I want to see what Mew's response for this. Their play style is confusing to me. But I agree, I also felt that they wanted the towncred for moving the game forward from the RVS but at the same time, it attracts attention
where I can't wrapping my head around it. If they're gamble type scum players, then it makes sense ig.
I feel like I've responded to the parts I can really respond to as best as I can, but if there's anything in particular that you want me to address, feel free to point me in that direction.
Nah, you don't have to which means I'm more confused lol, not your fault though... I usually face tough time to read certain types of play style, you're one of them atm. Let's see what happens next....

What your stance on other players atm?

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 546, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 544, Mewtaph wrote:
Nah, you don't have to which means I'm more confused lol, not your fault though... I usually face tough time to read certain types of play style, you're one of them atm. Let's see what happens next....

What your stance on other players atm?
Lots of townreads. Not very many scumreads, which is slightly concerning. I do want to give the players that have been voting my slot the space to breathe a little bit so I can get a more settled read on them, but it's moving quite slowly to be honest. Been waiting on ChaosOmega/Margot to give more to work off of for a while now.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

I'm curious actually, as to how many people have my in their lunch plans between now and D2. Seems like a lot of people at this point.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Lynch. plans.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”