Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3174, MathBlade wrote:Titus,

Andres is not scum.

Thank you.
Based on?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

Woot a page top.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3175, Titus wrote:

Andres is not scum.

Thank you.
Based on?
Knowing him.

This is me trying not to be wordy.

If I have to I will get out a puppy gif. Sometimes that words because your play is very novice thinking.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3173, Titus wrote:Who came in assuming you were town?

Are you stating A50 is scum?

Constantly insulting my "bad" or "insane" play is not going to change my mind.
And you’re saying I’m the one who hasn’t read? If I find more than one player doing so, will you drop this nonsense?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3177, MathBlade wrote:

Andres is not scum.

Thank you.
Based on?
Knowing him.

If I have to I will get out a puppy gif. Sometimes that words because your play is very novice thinking.
The problem isn't verbosity. It's post volume. I'm a smidge hypocritical here but that's the issue.

If not Andres, then who? I'm not voting DGB or Kerset, but I am open to other slots.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3178, Andresvmb wrote:And you’re saying I’m the one who hasn’t read? If I find more than one player doing so, will you drop this nonsense?
I am not saying it isn't true, not saying it is. I want to know your relationships between the players you think assumed you were town. It does me no good to guess you're thinking the same as me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Take a look at , , and . Different posters arriving at the same conclusion in different ways without directly talking to eh other, and I’m going to guess with all of them having different progressions around my slot D1. They can’t all be Scum with me, obviously, so you know there’s a Towny thought process in there somewhere. Why do you think that happened?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Andresvmb »

^each other*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3179, Titus wrote:
In post 3177, MathBlade wrote:

Andres is not scum.

Thank you.
Based on?
Knowing him.

The problem isn't verbosity. It's post volume. I'm a smidge hypocritical here but that's the issue.

If not Andres, then who? I'm not voting DGB or Kerset, but I am open to other slots.
I mean my PoE is currently DGB, House, and Kerset.

Let’s go through the player list:

Dragon of the West >> Unlikely scum based on D1
Ythan Gamma Emerald >> Replace out makes Damn near conf
Wake88 >> Dead scum
ssbm_Kyouko >> Maybe shoots A50 compromise elim
Kerset >> Almost certainly scum. When pointed out I have to be simple JK disappears. Keeps trying to find “gotcha” questions on me rather than anything productive. Just did it again with two “rolecops” when “forgetting” Wake flipped one after “forgetting” Wake’s flip earlier in the day
Nero Cain >> Annoying, town derp, unlikely scum would policy if all other scumreads gone
DrippingGoofball >> Should be the elim but no one wants it elimmed and instead wants to hero
Cat Scratch Fever >> Unlikely scum due to VCA. Easy miselim bait.
House >> I waffle on him being scum but he reads very much like opportunistic scum, hence my vote there. If I had a three shot self exploder I would take out me DGB House and Kerset and call it a day.
Andresvmb >> Not scum. His read speed is molasses. It annoys me. But unlikely scum. Especially doesn’t shoot A50 if scum.
Almost50 >> Unlikely scum but if DGB were town it would act as a known A50 was shot or did the kill. Then it would do reads accordingly. A50 if scum is a goon in that world.

So yeah my PoE is pretty much that.
MathBlade
Titus
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Say you think my perspective is totally worthless because I don’t have much in the form of content and you would never believe stuff I say about my own slot. You’re still faced with the rather tall burden of fighting all of the players that have (correctly) articulated why I’m Town. For someone who clearly pays attention to voting patterns, the fact that you haven’t paid more attention to DGB’s argument for instance is baffling to me - someone you are saying you wouldn’t vote.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Math you’ll notice my vote has been on Kerset for a while. The slot can’t possibly be left alive for that much longer this game and they probably know that too.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3184, Andresvmb wrote:Say you think my perspective is totally worthless because I don’t have much in the form of content and you would never believe stuff I say about my own slot. You’re still faced with the rather tall burden of fighting all of the players that have (correctly) articulated why I’m Town. For someone who clearly pays attention to voting patterns, the fact that you haven’t paid more attention to DGB’s argument for instance is baffling to me - someone you are saying you wouldn’t vote.
It’s Titus MO.

She doesn’t get what we’re saying so it’s wrong or logically bad.

Please explain your Kerset scumread.

Maybe she will get it from you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3181, Andresvmb wrote:Take a look at , , and . Different posters arriving at the same conclusion in different ways without directly talking to eh other, and I’m going to guess with all of them having different progressions around my slot D1. They can’t all be Scum with me, obviously, so you know there’s a Towny thought process in there somewhere. Why do you think that happened?
In post 3182, Andresvmb wrote:^each other*
Let's break these down one at a time.

I don't get DGB's assertion in 1.30. Wake voting you when he was the counterwagon doesn't make you townie at all.

A50 is arguing that you're town because of how hard Wake pushed you. Based on the timing of your vote, I feel like it's distancing.

DotW mentioned you might be a goon or weaker slot Wake was distancing from. That's my theory.

Good to know you're at 2633. Who are your current reads and tell us where you are please?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3185, Andresvmb wrote:@Math you’ll notice my vote has been on Kerset for a while. The slot can’t possibly be left alive for that much longer this game and they probably know that too.
I did and was going to ask you to type up your read. Maybe Titus will get the explanation from you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3183, MathBlade wrote:Cat Scratch Fever >> Unlikely scum due to VCA. Easy miselim bait.
Talk to me more on this please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I just think they’re activity around end of day 1 is indicative of possible Scum. I wanted to read the end of D1 carefully (I haven’t had the chance yet) because clearly after the Claims and when Wake is gathering momentum, that’s when you should expect at least 1 Scum to make themselves obvious. Either by not posting, by committing hard to the execution of Wake (a bus, say like what Nero did), or by trying to suggest alternatives. Kerset falls into the last category. And they wanted me dead (just like Wake) - I highlighted the post already.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3187, Titus wrote:
In post 3181, Andresvmb wrote:Take a look at , , and . Different posters arriving at the same conclusion in different ways without directly talking to eh other, and I’m going to guess with all of them having different progressions around my slot D1. They can’t all be Scum with me, obviously, so you know there’s a Towny thought process in there somewhere. Why do you think that happened?

I don't get DGB's assertion in 1.30. Wake voting you when he was the counterwagon doesn't make you townie at all.

A50 is arguing that you're town because of how hard Wake pushed you. Based on the timing of his
your
vote, I feel like it's distancing.

DotW mentioned you might be a goon or weaker slot Wake was distancing from. That's my theory.

Good to know you're at 2633. Who are your current reads and tell us where you are please?
Ebwop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3183, MathBlade wrote:Cat Scratch Fever >> Unlikely scum due to VCA. Easy miselim bait.
Explain this one to me, please. I've been trying to work on my own VCA and I didn't get CSF cleared by that, so walk me through your VCA mkes her clear to you.

Note: Not saying CSF is a prime suspect to me. Just not cleared by my VCA alone. There are other pointers to her being Town though.

P-edit: Titus asking the same question is HILARIOUS! :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3187, Titus wrote:

A50 is arguing that you're town because of how hard Wake pushed you. Based on the timing of your vote, I feel like it's distancing.

@Titus you seem to be assuming that the collective read of multiple players in the Town (some of which theoretically could be my Partners I guess) is wrong because “distancing”? If there had been a plan to distance, where’s my Scum Read of Wake? You know distancing involves both parties trying to make it unlikely that they’ll be paired together right? I wasn’t inactive enough that I couldn’t have manufactured a Scum Lean of Wake. So why didn’t I? Particularly since you know I posted not too far before the end of the day.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Vote counts
In post 1612, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.23
Dragon of the West (3)
- Titus, Almost50, House
Titus (2)
- ssbm_Kyouko, DrippingGoofball
House (2)
- Dragon of the West, Nero Cain
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Ythan (1)
- Andresvmb
Almost50 (1)
- Wake88
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
Wake88 (1)
- Cat Scratch Fever

Not voting (1)
: MathBlade

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House, Titus, and Math are VLA through the 20th of September. Wake is VLA through Sunday. Andresvmb has been prodded and has (expired on 2021-09-20 04:22:32) to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
In post 1629, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.24
Dragon of the West (2)
- Titus, Almost50
House (2)
Almost50 (2)
- Wake88, DrippingGoofball
Wake88 (2)
- Cat Scratch Fever, House
Titus (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
Nero Cain (1)
- Andresvmb

Not voting (1)

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House, Titus, and Math are VLA through the 20th of September. Wake is VLA through Sunday.

Deadline
In post 1639, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.25
Wake88 (3)
- Cat Scratch Fever, House, Titus
Almost50 (3)
- Wake88, DrippingGoofball, ssbm_Kyouko
House (2)
Dragon of the West (1)
- Almost50
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
Nero Cain (1)
- Andresvmb

Not voting (1)

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House, Titus, and Math are VLA through the 20th of September. Wake is VLA through Sunday.

Deadline

CSF has choice of a lot of wagons.
Assume CSF is scum.
CSF busses instead of picking one of the many wagons because….?

Simplest answer CSF is town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I have a vote on Kerset and think the slot is Scum. I don’t have a full solve yet. I have a few strong TL’s, which I’ve already named.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

@Andres, haven't even checked your ISO, but distancing doesn't have to be mutual.

I am leaning towards them being wrong based on 1) Your support on Mathblade's Kerset push 2) Your AtE, 3) You not questioning townreads on yourself 4) Wake's ISO and 5) The difficulty getting reads out of you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1427, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.18
Dragon of the West (E-2)
- Titus, Cat Scratch Fever, Almost50, House, MathBlade
Titus (2)
- ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Ythan (1)
- Andresvmb
Almost50 (1)
- Wake88
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
House (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (1)
: DrippingGoofball

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House and Titus are VLA through the 20th of September.

Deadline
Phone forgot this but the point stands.

I see zero reason for CSF to move from DoTW to Wake if scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Well Titus if you don’t want to accept logic then sit on an island and look foolish. I was trying to help but if you won’t help yourself then by all means.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3196, Titus wrote:@Andres, haven't even checked your ISO, but distancing doesn't have to be mutual.

I am leaning towards them being wrong based on 1) Your support on Mathblade's Kerset push 2) Your AtE, 3) You not questioning townreads on yourself 4) Wake's ISO and 5) The difficulty getting reads out of you.
So if anyone agrees with me someone is scum, then they are scum? Wtf Titus?
2) DGB is all AtE and no reads. Why not elim there?
3) Andres hasn’t caught up entirely and I am a okay with him questioning what he does when he does. He’s one of the few players I will BoP. If he doesn’t have a scumread dead by D4/5 and flipped scum that’s tantamount to a scum claim from him.
4) What about it?
5) Yes again so?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”