- Kerset
Wake88 (1)
- Cat Scratch Fever

Not voting (1)
: MathBlade

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House, Titus, and Math are VLA through the 20th of September. Wake is VLA through Sunday. Andresvmb has been prodded and has (expired on 2021-09-20 04:22:32) to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
In post 1629, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.24
Dragon of the West (2)
- Titus, Almost50
House (2)
- Dragon of the West, Nero Cain
Almost50 (2)
- Wake88, DrippingGoofball
Wake88 (2)
- Cat Scratch Fever, House
Titus (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
Nero Cain (1)
- Andresvmb

Not voting (1)

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House, Titus, and Math are VLA through the 20th of September. Wake is VLA through Sunday.

Deadline
In post 1639, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.25
Wake88 (3)
- Cat Scratch Fever, House, Titus
Almost50 (3)
- Wake88, DrippingGoofball, ssbm_Kyouko
House (2)
- Dragon of the West, Nero Cain
Dragon of the West (1)
- Almost50
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
Nero Cain (1)
- Andresvmb

Not voting (1)

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House, Titus, and Math are VLA through the 20th of September. Wake is VLA through Sunday.

Deadline

CSF has choice of a lot of wagons.
Assume CSF is scum.
CSF busses instead of picking one of the many wagons because….?

Simplest answer CSF is town
CSF was absent but when the Wake wagon took off, they start wagon shopping. VCA is actually bad for CSF and I'd go back if A50 was willing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Oh look, I decided to argue in favor of my own survival so that has to be AtE. You guys call everything that carries a hint of emotion or frustration AtE. I’m not a robot. And it’s spectacularly unlikely to be indicative of my Scum play since this accusation has been levied against me I don’t know how many times around here and I’ve been nothing but Town. It’s incredible some folks here think that it really is a consistent indicator of Scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Math: Are you kidding me?? I precisely highlighted this on D1:
In post 1825, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1800, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Kerset flashwagon anyone?

VOTE: Kerset
This is bad. This is really bad. Hopping off a wagon you've been leading when it starts to gain momentum always is. :igmeou:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1456, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Wake

Upon review, I think I prefer this to DotW. DotW actually gave reads in his catch up, while Wake posts a whole lot of nothing.
@Titus
You mean here? Where no one was talking about Wake?

C’mon sis let it go.

You’re seriously derailing progress here.

You’re not listening to your townreads at all.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, I don’t think I’ve said I think DotW is Town. They could be Scum - I don’t know. Their read is a mirror image of A50 for example, which maybe is convenient. But are you saying A50 is Scum? Or DGB?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3202, Almost50 wrote:@Math: Are you kidding me?? I precisely highlighted this on D1:

This is bad. This is really bad. Hopping off a wagon you've been leading when it starts to gain momentum always is. :igmeou:
Sorry I felt frustrated when Kerset wagon didn’t take off so my bad.

ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

1) Your push and attempts to drown out conversation are that anti-town that I do give scumpoints for encouraging it without scumreads elsewhere. Voting and bailing was bad. It suggests he's more caught up with the game than he claims.

2) DGB did an umprompted readwall.

3) Why wait until then?

4) Andres and I just discussed Wake's ISO.

5) Difficulty in getting reads is scum indicative.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3202, Almost50 wrote:@Math: Are you kidding me?? I precisely highlighted this on D1:

Let's just go back to CSF. Not in the mood to deal with AtE. I think/hope House will sheep it. That'll get us 3 which is the start of a wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3206, Titus wrote:1) Your push and attempts to drown out conversation are that anti-town that I do give scumpoints for encouraging it without scumreads elsewhere. Voting and bailing was bad. It suggests he's more caught up with the game than he claims.

2) DGB did an umprompted readwall.

3) Why wait until then?

4) Andres and I just discussed Wake's ISO.

5) Difficulty in getting reads is scum indicative.
1) I am not. I am merely pushing for what is smart. If advocating what I want and correcting BS is “drowning” sorry for playing? You keep pushing bad shit I have to correct it before it seeps in peoples minds. And voting and bailing shows where he is now.

2) No it didn’t. It copied from the overnight PT where I begged it for reads.

3) Why wait to vote until he’s read everything? (I think this is your question) Because then you’ll accuse him of no content.

4) again so? I see nothing scummy about Andres. Hell I should pull a chopped and I be the host and y’all bring me recipes with creative ingredients because y’all should be left to cook your own shit.

5) It’s scum indicative for newbs. Not Andres.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3197, MathBlade wrote:I see zero reason for CSF to move from DoTW to Wake if scum.
I do, and if you keep making bad arguments like this I am going to ignore your posts in the future.

It's a documented fact that Scum tend to hop off wagons on TOWN when it looks like they're going to go through. If TOWN!DotW flipped there'd have been lots of questions. Investigatives would have targeted ON the wagon. Jailer/RB would have to. If there was a VIG in the game they'd probably shoot in that pool too. COME ON!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3205, MathBlade wrote:

I don't think you understand this post. A50 is arguing
against
an A50 wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3210, Titus wrote:
In post 3205, MathBlade wrote:

I don't think you understand this post. A50 is arguing
against
an A50 wagon.
I mean Kerset
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: CSF

A50, we can pray for an investigation on Andres. CSF is likely scum too.

@Math, Major rule of 3 violation in Wake88 ISO btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3209, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3197, MathBlade wrote:I see zero reason for CSF to move from DoTW to Wake if scum.
I do, and if you keep making bad arguments like this I am going to ignore your posts in the future.

It's a documented fact that Scum tend to hop off wagons on TOWN when it looks like they're going to go through. If TOWN!DotW flipped there'd have been lots of questions. Investigatives would have targeted ON the wagon. Jailer/RB would have to. If there was a VIG in the game they'd probably shoot in that pool too. COME ON!
Then how about we just ignore each other then?

The CSF argument is crap.
I explained why.
And y’all are just “nuh uh” my way is right.

It’s infuriating.

Go have your hero elim and don’t cry to me when CSF flips green.

Told you so then I am dead and Kerset becomes the elim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3200, Titus wrote:CSF was absent but when the Wake wagon took off, they start wagon shopping. VCA is actually bad for CSF and I'd go back if A50 was willing.
On one condition: If CSF flips green then you help me shoot both Kerset & Ythan to the moon. I am almost sure one of CSF/Kerset is Scum and
I am leaning it's Kerset
. I also have a strong feeling Ythan is Scum here. YOU are blocking the wagon on Kerset and Math is blocking the one on Ythan, so between the two of you TOWN has decided to mislim today.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3214, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3200, Titus wrote:CSF was absent but when the Wake wagon took off, they start wagon shopping. VCA is actually bad for CSF and I'd go back if A50 was willing.
On one condition: If CSF flips green then you help me shoot both Kerset & Ythan to the moon. I am almost sure one of CSF/Kerset is Scum and
I am leaning it's Kerset
. I also have a strong feeling Ythan is Scum here. YOU are blocking the wagon on Kerset and Math is blocking the one on Ythan, so between the two of you TOWN has decided to mislim today.
That’s how I feel about it.

Because Titus in the kitchen is so busy with her recipe she doesn’t notice other chefs *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

Kerset is not getting eliminated even if you die, which I doubt.

You're the one not listening. I'm asking questions and getting feedback that I am going in the right direction. You're the one getting angry at no DGB and no Kerset. I'm looking for a wagon people will support that has a decent chance of flipping scum. Your opinion =/= everyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

I am leaning it's Kerset
I'd do Ythan, not Kerset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am leaning it's Kerset
I will help you do Ythan if Kerset flips green.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

@TitusL I am NOT arguing against a Kerset wagon. In fact I favour it over one on CSF. HOWEVER, I am arguing against a TR on CSF based on VCA. CSF looks BAD on VCA.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3218, MathBlade wrote:
I am leaning it's Kerset
And CSF?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:51 am

Post by House »

In post 3212, Titus wrote:VOTE: CSF

A50, we can pray for an investigation on Andres. CSF is likely scum too.

@Math, Major rule of 3 violation in Wake88 ISO btw.
I'm checked out (for now, at any rate). Titus is my proxy.

VOTE: CSF
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3220, Titus wrote:
In post 3218, MathBlade wrote:
I am leaning it's Kerset
And CSF?
Only if Kerset and Ythan are green but I will be dead by then so *shrug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3217, Titus wrote:I'd do Ythan, not Kerset.
I am already voting Ythan if that makes any difference.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2377, DrippingGoofball wrote:Cat Scratch - My best bet right now.
DGB, let's do this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”