Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Kerset »

80% of recent posts are about pleasing Math demands to make him quiet.
giv me pagetop :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4124, Kerset wrote:Can we stop treating Math like a prince
ss
, which needs to be satisfied just be cause he spams the thread?
This.

Kerset, who are we voting?
Who would you like me to check?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4124, Kerset wrote:Can we stop treating Math like a princess, which needs to be satisfied just be cause he spams the thread?
I am sorry say what now?

I have literally done everyone one of “Titus good Townie” rules and still get dunked on.

I am getting dunked on because of Titus reminding people I sucked in the past and it’s bullshit and you’re taking advantage. Do you like have no opinions?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 3739, Ythan wrote:I'm a cop and Nero is town~
this is the most desperate move that someone can make but for some reason everyone believes PR claims
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4123, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4121, Titus wrote:Ssbm and Andres don't. CSF has no verifiableness to him either. I don't have Andres in my pool but still.
Andres does he has crumbed it and it’s why I townread CSF.

CSF can be verified by House or you.
Or Ythan.

So like just no?

I don’t think Kyo is scum here.

It requires Kyo call out A50 as a “watcher” before firing there iirc she first theorized House watcher. I don’t think she would do that if A50 is town or if A50 is scum. So the only way she would be scum is with DGB. You townread DGB. Ergo Kyo can’t be scum to you?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:54 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 4010, Titus wrote:Fuck it.

We're massclaiming because I fucking hate this game now.

Novice Traffic Analyst. Ignuanas were my crumbs. If they leapt terribly, someone had a PT.
In post 4016, Ythan wrote:
In post 4010, Titus wrote:Fuck it.

We're massclaiming because I fucking hate this game now.

Novice Traffic Analyst. Ignuanas were my crumbs. If they leapt terribly, someone had a PT.
If you're claiming I have a PT then I'm just gonna hang you lol.

VOTE: Titus
In post 4052, Titus wrote:
In post 4049, Ythan wrote:Yeah if that wasn't a results claim I'm gonna

VOTE: unvote
Nope. Novice was crumbed in my first post.

Just got my igunanas in. Unless you think people randomly order iguanas that arrive just at daystart.
I cannot imagine anyone claiming ungated cop in this setup.

If I was full cop I would claim some BS modifier to (1) fit in and (2) avoid the NK.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 am

Argh F that quote memory on mobile !!!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 4106, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 2.21
Ythan (4)
- Almost50, Kerset, DrippingGoofball, Titus
Kerset (3)
- MathBlade, ssbm_Kyouko, Cat Scratch Fever
House (1)
- Dragon of the West
MathBlade (1)
- House

Not voting (3)
: Nero Cain, Andresvmb, Ythan

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October. Please double check that your vote is placed correctly as this vote count spans many pages.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-03 23:06:00)
How about i claim Neapolitan? In this game you can just claim anything and you get away from elim. GG EZ
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:59 am

The claim i believe the least is the cop claim.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4132, Kerset wrote:
In post 4106, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 2.21
Ythan (4)
- Almost50, Kerset, DrippingGoofball, Titus
Kerset (3)
- MathBlade, ssbm_Kyouko, Cat Scratch Fever
House (1)
- Dragon of the West
MathBlade (1)
- House

Not voting (3)
: Nero Cain, Andresvmb, Ythan

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October. Please double check that your vote is placed correctly as this vote count spans many pages.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-03 23:06:00)
How about i claim Neapolitan? In this game you can just claim anything and you get away from elim. GG EZ
You could do that. It would delay my interest for a day if you true claimed but I don’t think you’re a Neo from the tone.I am gonna laugh if scum tried to kill the only VT in the game at this point. I am kinda back to if House is town DGB has to be scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4133, DrippingGoofball wrote:The claim i believe the least is the cop claim.
Or we can elim in possible vanillas and sort shit out tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2251, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like mechanically Math and House will sort themselves out. There's no way this is theatre so I'mma big dip on this
VOTE: Wake
Still down for Titus, Ythan, A50, but Wake actually has a wagon. Less down for A50 because of the Watcher softs. Now that we have 2 claims out I think it's good to voice this now rather than waiting until toMorrow which was originally what I'd planned. I think making sure that town!Math and town!House and the scumteam aware of the softs is good now because if all 3 are town it's going to make it difficult for scum to choose correctly.
I don’t think scum!Kyo outs this then shoots at A50. This seems sus.
So if Kyo scum she’s with DGB.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4135, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4133, DrippingGoofball wrote:The claim i believe the least is the cop claim.
You are aware that your decisions likely lead us to a miselimination, my death, and Ythan claiming roleblock so we miseliminate House, and then another town dies right?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Kerset »

Dragon of the West - Mailman
Ythan - Cop
Wake88 - Voyager rolecop

ssbm_Kyouko - Vanilla?
Kerset - Vanilla?
Nero Cain - Vanilla?
DrippingGoofball - Neighbor
Cat Scratch Fever - backup vig
House - JOAT
Andresvmb - Vanilla?
Almost50 - Vanilla?
MathBlade - simple JK
Titus - TA

5VT +1 neighbor = 6 nonpower
We know that Wake was fair power scum, so 7 VT shouldn't be the case.
archive for reference

So how about we try to reason with math for 5 pages... fail... and then agree to finally elim PR claim?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ythan
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4137, Titus wrote:
You are aware that your decisions likely lead us to a miselimination, my death, and Ythan claiming roleblock so we miseliminate House, and then another town dies right?
I don’t think that happens. And assuming it did, I think we can like a billion conf row. That scum can’t shoot their way out of. Ythan like a good cop should be crumbing their target if they can.

It’s more likely Ythan gets shot here than you if he’s town. You’re letting your belief he’s scum (if you’re town) go down worst case scenarios.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4138, Kerset wrote:Dragon of the West - Mailman
Ythan - Cop
Wake88 - Voyeur rolecop

ssbm_Kyouko - Vanilla?
Kerset - Vanilla?
Nero Cain - Claimed not vanilla
DrippingGoofball - Neighbor
Cat Scratch Fever - backup vig
House - JOAT
Andresvmb - Crumbed not vanilla
Almost50 - Claimed vanilla
MathBlade - simple JK
Titus - Novice TA

So how about we try to reason with math for 5 pages... fail... and then agree to finally elim PR claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4140, MathBlade wrote:
I don’t think that happens. And assuming it did, I think we can like a billion conf row. That scum can’t shoot their way out of. Ythan like a good cop should be crumbing their target if they can.

It’s more likely Ythan gets shot here than you if he’s town. You’re letting your belief he’s scum (if you’re town) go down worst case scenarios.
Why would scum ever shoot Ythan if he's town given all the suspicion?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Kerset »

Dragon claim basically confirms Titus claim. Not really the alignment but TA itself has huge interaction with mailman as "he can communicate outside the thread". So what the heck is cop doing here? The answer is simple Ythan pulled the most obvious "dont vote me today card". It was the most obvious safe he could pull but people over here will buy any story out of fear, so such cheap moves works.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4142, Titus wrote:
In post 4140, MathBlade wrote:

Why would scum ever shoot Ythan if he's town given all the suspicion?
Because one of House+Me/Andres/CSF/maybe A50 is going to be too much conf town here. I think as soon as Andres claims (assuming my crumbs are right) Andres will go to conf town.

If Ythan gets stuck in a spat with House because “blocked” and you’re shot overnight by scum then scum lose to the too many conf town problem.

If Ythan is scum I doubt he claims blocked for that reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4143, Kerset wrote:Dragon claim basically confirms Titus claim. Not really the alignment but TA itself has huge interaction with mailman as "he can communicate outside the thread". So what the heck is cop doing here? The answer is simple Ythan pulled the most obvious "dont vote me today card". It was the most obvious safe he could pull but people over here will buy any story out of fear, so such cheap moves works.
Maybe so but that will damn him tomorrow.

With claims so far though I don’t see Ythan being able to claim blocked so if scum gives us more wine.

If anything I think all/almost all of claims are truth and just letting the cross PR shit happen is best.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:20 am

Scum will claim PRs at E-1.

We the town are the ones that need to be the judges and yeet bad claims.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4146, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum will claim PRs at E-1.

We the town are the ones that need to be the judges and yeet bad claims.
Agreed.

But if three scum exist Ythan literally put himself in a no win situation with that claim with one scum against the world. It’s so bad and in combination with voyeur has to be true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

Smh, and why does a backup vig have to exist?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

Don't say it's investigatable. Any role can be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”