Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 4145, MathBlade wrote:With claims so far though I don’t see Ythan being able to claim blocked so if scum gives us more wine.
You said this but you don't know his gate. Tomorrow he can say that he is actually odd-night or non-consecutive night. You haven't make sure of that.
giv me pagetop :(
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:24 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Ythan was in my POE and made a bad claim. I want one less scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:25 am

In post 4150, Kerset wrote:
In post 4145, MathBlade wrote:With claims so far though I don’t see Ythan being able to claim blocked so if scum gives us more wine.
You said this but you don't know his gate. Tomorrow he can say that he is actually odd-night or non-consecutive night. You haven't make sure of that.
That's my issue, EVEN IF HE WAS UNGATED he should have claimed a gate
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4148, Titus wrote:Smh, and why does a backup vig have to exist?
Titus if I have to answer this it’s really anti town
I have hinted at it several times.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4152, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4150, Kerset wrote:
That's my issue, EVEN IF HE WAS UNGATED he should have claimed a gate
No.

If I was a gated cop I claim ungated here to eat a bullet or elim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I can confirm what DotW claimed. That's why I got pinged by the iguanas getting shipped to Titus, because I suspected someone had impersonated DotW when mailing me, until I saw him crumb about snail mail. I thought somehow an Iguana was a reference to a lizard like a Bearded Dragon or a Komodo Dragon that lead to "Dragon", and the shipment implied it came from somewhere else ("The West"?)

It seemed suspicious to me that Titus would know about DotW being a mailman unless Titus also received mail, or she was the impersonator. As I caught up though I saw the crumb from DotW and that's why I relaxed on the iguanas. DotW asked me to crumb to him who he should send mail to by referring to him as Dragon instead of DotW, so if you ISO me today you'll see I only used "Dragon" when trying to hint at who he should message (A50 and Nero).

While we're at it I'm VT.

Didn't Nero claim vig of some kind?

Also, making Titus Novice and House Lazy makes it so those investigatives are pretty weak. I also believe Cop the least but if he's town Ythan probably just gets shot so I'm chillin. Unless we have like, multiple scum fakeclaiming it seems ideal to just eliminate VTs. and if multiple scum are fakeclaiming the mechanics will out them I think.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:27 am

In post 4147, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4146, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum will claim PRs at E-1.

We the town are the ones that need to be the judges and yeet bad claims.
Agreed.

But if three scum exist Ythan literally put himself in a no win situation with that claim with one scum against the world. It’s so bad and in combination with voyeur has to be true.
No he'll be blocked, investigate the NK'd players, claim false results...

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4155, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I can confirm what DotW claimed. That's why I got pinged by the iguanas getting shipped to Titus, because I suspected someone had impersonated DotW when mailing me, until I saw him crumb about snail mail. I thought somehow an Iguana was a reference to a lizard like a Bearded Dragon or a Komodo Dragon that lead to "Dragon", and the shipment implied it came from somewhere else ("The West"?)

It seemed suspicious to me that Titus would know about DotW being a mailman unless Titus also received mail, or she was the impersonator. As I caught up though I saw the crumb from DotW and that's why I relaxed on the iguanas. DotW asked me to crumb to him who he should send mail to by referring to him as Dragon instead of DotW, so if you ISO me today you'll see I only used "Dragon" when trying to hint at who he should message (A50 and Nero).

While we're at it I'm VT.

Didn't Nero claim vig of some kind?

Also, making Titus Novice and House Lazy makes it so those investigatives are pretty weak. I also believe Cop the least but if he's town Ythan probably just gets shot so I'm chillin. Unless we have like, multiple scum fakeclaiming it seems ideal to just eliminate VTs. and if multiple scum are fakeclaiming the mechanics will out them I think.
No. Nero said PR but not a vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4156, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4147, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4146, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum will claim PRs at E-1.

We the town are the ones that need to be the judges and yeet bad claims.
Agreed.

But if three scum exist Ythan literally put himself in a no win situation with that claim with one scum against the world. It’s so bad and in combination with voyeur has to be true.
No he'll be blocked, investigate the NK'd players, claim false results...
Blocked if town >> 1v1 means we win via confs more than likely.
Investigate NK’d players >> It’s why Ythan should crumb I will ask him what his crumbs were tomorrow so he literally has to crumb who the NK is.
Claim false results >> Not likely with 2 or three scum left. More than likely he gives us a town if scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Kerset »

Kyouko why are you scumreading me?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:31 am

Ythan was about to be yeeted. All those scenarios are better for scum than Ythan being yeeted today.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, How do you expect we get these confirms when all our real invests are weak and Ythan will lie?

Odds are that I get an innocent if I survive (which I won't). House isn't giving a result thanks to you. Ythan will lie.

How is this game solved through comps or waiting?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4161, Titus wrote:@Math, How do you expect we get these confirms when all our real invests are weak and Ythan will lie?

Odds are that I get an innocent if I survive (which I won't). House isn't giving a result thanks to you. Ythan will lie.

How is this game solved through comps or waiting?
Assume Ythan lies or tells the truth and says player X is scum. Assume 3 scum at start of game. Assume scum successfully night kill.

Then one of Ythan or X flips scum. This means on Day four worst case scenario it’s one scum v 8 if my math is right. And at least two confs make it through.

Ythan’s claim is not one that makes it to end game.
Ythan if scum cannot afford a 1v1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to head to work now but scum do not want a 1v1 if only two scum are alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

Ythan is not going to give a result, regardless of his alignment Math.

Given House's claim which deactivates at 1 scum remaining and my claim which deactivates at 1 scum remaining, scum likely don't have a roleblocker.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4164, Titus wrote:Ythan is not going to give a result, regardless of his alignment Math.

Given House's claim which deactivates at 1 scum remaining and my claim which deactivates at 1 scum remaining, scum likely don't have a roleblocker.
I think that is a wait and see scenario because I think Ythan is town here and the pushes on a crumbed cop are sus as fuck. I really have to go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

House, is there any chance you could investigate Ythan? For me.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 4010, Titus wrote:Fuck it.

We're massclaiming because I fucking hate this game now.

Novice Traffic Analyst. Ignuanas were my crumbs. If they leapt terribly, someone had a PT.
Titus wrote:Ythan is not going to give a result, regardless of his alignment Math.

you haven't said that you are lazy
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4167, Kerset wrote:
In post 4010, Titus wrote:Fuck it.

We're massclaiming because I fucking hate this game now.

Novice Traffic Analyst. Ignuanas were my crumbs. If they leapt terribly, someone had a PT.
Titus wrote:Ythan is not going to give a result, regardless of his alignment Math.

you haven't said that you are lazy
TAs only work when the player can communicate with someone.

The last scum would no longer be able to communicate making it in effect lazy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

House did or so it says.

Also, last scum cannot speak in a PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Kerset »

i see
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

A50 for your benefit so you don't have to read

Ythan claimed cop
I am novice TA
Dragon claimed mailman.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4171, Titus wrote:A50 for your benefit so you don't have to read

Ythan claimed cop with innocent on Nero
I am novice TA
Dragon claimed mailman.
Kyo claimed VT

Fixed it for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4066, MathBlade wrote:I will have to brainstorm on that. Usually PT cops see things TAs can’t.
Mailman & Friendly Neighbour don't have PTs but CAN communicate privately, so these give a positive result to a TA but negative results to a PT Cop

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 4122, Titus wrote:
In post 4120, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4118, Titus wrote:If you say DGB, who is scum among the people I can actually check?
I kinda wanna say you should check Kyo. I think she’s town but she makes a good check since she shouldn’t be able to communicate.
She's a decent choice. Also Ythan is too.
You are a giant clown.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”