Open 828 | The Brethren Coalition | Game Over!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Nyeh!
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 634, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 633, Save The Dragons wrote:have you given a reason why i'm scum yet MB
someone else should ask this MB probably going to write me off as scum and ignore me for the rest of the game
This is a rather uNcHaRiTaBlE post
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

maybe i'm an uNcHaRiTaBlE guy
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 697, MathBlade wrote:Again I scumread you before I read any “trap” post.

You’re welcome to scumread me but at least do so logically. Otherwise it’s spam designed to masquerade as content.
Read my iso. I looked at std and said I'm scum this time dul. Then later on I posted I keep telling you all I am scum. Why did I post them as a trap to scum read any one who pushed me for it or used it to try to make a scum case. You were trying so hard to frame me as scum knowing it would fail why becuse your partner is in it. I said it from the get go I don't want in it. I don't need to be in it to win day 1 I just need to find five town. .
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

HEAL: std nathann hika enchant ferren keeping pav mb myself and ssbm out the isuse is I want std out to to prove we anit scum together but I don't want to heal my biggest scum read.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Spoiler:
In post 62, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 56, yessiree wrote:if not for the weird "willing to remove myself from coalition" posturing
Scum want at least one member in the 5 me removing my self as scum would be game throwing. And I'm also willingness to be today's elemation if I am put in the 5 and we don't win now who's willng to put themselves up for elemation if they are locked in and we don't win?
In post 212, cyrus62 wrote:I'm scum this time dul.
In post 236, cyrus62 wrote:the best part is when im town i get scum read. but when i am town read no matter how many times i say im scum it doesnt draw any votes.
In post 328, cyrus62 wrote:Save the dragons is right I play mafia the same way I live I post what's ever on my mind . But I also try to get town fighting each other so I can be the voice of reason lol.
In post 353, cyrus62 wrote:I'm telling you lot I am scum gee how many times do I have to say it.
In post 361, cyrus62 wrote:Going be fun watching people use the I'm scum post to vote me later lol.
In post 431, cyrus62 wrote:and before you all start hurting me remember i never wanted in.
look close and your see how I set my trap
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Farren »

HEAL: Farren
HEAL: Nathann
HEAL: Pavowski
HEAL: ssbm_Kyouku

These stay in.

I am torn on #5.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
Farren
Farren
He/Him

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Farren »

cyrus: why are you concerned with proving that you aren't scum with Save The Dragons?
Mish-Mash Janitor

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 707, Farren wrote:cyrus: why are you concerned with proving that you aren't scum with Save The Dragons?
I'm not so sure more or less for my own peace of mind if I can some how prove save isn't scum then I won't be so worried about him being in my five as for me . If I'm in the five I'm not the reason it fails . But if std and I both anit in it and it fails it proves the mb was throwing Sade to make us lose. I'm getting to the point where I think as long as pav and mb anit in it we will win.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 708, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 707, Farren wrote:cyrus: why are you concerned with proving that you aren't scum with Save The Dragons?
I'm not so sure more or less for my own peace of mind if I can some how prove save isn't scum then I won't be so worried about him being in my five as for me . If I'm in the five I'm not the reason it fails . But if std and I both anit in it and it fails it proves the mb was throwing Sade to make us lose. I'm getting to the point where I think as long as pav and mb anit in it we will win.
Interesting dude supposedly wants to prove he’s not scum with StD or Nathann yet puts them first in his list.

Promise is a promise.

HURT: all prior coalition
HEAL: std Nathann enchant hika ferren
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 705, cyrus62 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 62, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 56, yessiree wrote:if not for the weird "willing to remove myself from coalition" posturing
Scum want at least one member in the 5 me removing my self as scum would be game throwing. And I'm also willingness to be today's elemation if I am put in the 5 and we don't win now who's willng to put themselves up for elemation if they are locked in and we don't win?
In post 212, cyrus62 wrote:I'm scum this time dul.
In post 236, cyrus62 wrote:the best part is when im town i get scum read. but when i am town read no matter how many times i say im scum it doesnt draw any votes.
In post 328, cyrus62 wrote:Save the dragons is right I play mafia the same way I live I post what's ever on my mind . But I also try to get town fighting each other so I can be the voice of reason lol.
In post 353, cyrus62 wrote:I'm telling you lot I am scum gee how many times do I have to say it.
In post 361, cyrus62 wrote:Going be fun watching people use the I'm scum post to vote me later lol.
In post 431, cyrus62 wrote:and before you all start hurting me remember i never wanted in.
look close and your see how I set my trap
Again I had not read any of this.

Therefore it’s not catching me as I am not scum.

It’s like saying you left out three week old cereal and because I say another cereal is bad and going “aha caught you” it’s not relevant
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 609, MathBlade wrote:
I believe you’re scum.
Mb just said they didn't read anything that I put in the spoiler just now. The funny thing is this was in it. Lol so now he's not only twisting my words. Useing what I set up to see who was optonisic enough to try to scum read me for it. But is also going fabricate not tripping the trap by saying he didn't read it . Even though he him self posted it. Btw if your a girl mb sorry for saying he or him.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 711, cyrus62 wrote:
I believe you’re scum.
Mb just said they didn't read anything that I put in the spoiler just now. The funny thing is this was in it. Lol so now he's not only twisting my words. Useing what I set up to see who was optonisic enough to try to scum read me for it. But is also going fabricate not tripping the trap by saying he didn't read it . Even though he him self posted it. Btw if your a girl mb sorry for saying he or him.
Had not AT THAT TIME. Dude grammar.

I am a trans guy. I don’t know where the girl comment came from. That’s like wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I do not and will not refer to myself as a girl.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

If do have an town tell I always tunnel who I think is scum . So yes line in the sand every one unvote me nathann and std . When we lose us three will decied who to vote off 1st enchant can join us if he wants.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 713, MathBlade wrote:I do not and will not refer to myself as a girl.
Thought I seen some one say she when referring to you. I hadn't checked your pronoun before posting that. Did not want to offend.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 712, MathBlade wrote:
I believe you’re scum.

I am a trans guy. I don’t know where the girl comment came from. That’s like wtf?
so you want us to belive you read 353 didn't read 361 or 212. Before useing 353 to try to frame me as scum.
Farren
Farren
He/Him

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Farren »

In post 709, MathBlade wrote:Interesting dude supposedly wants to prove he’s not scum with StD or Nathann yet puts them first in his list.
Why does position in the list matter for cyrus's rankings?
Where did cyrus say he wanted to prove he wasn't scum with Nathann specifically?
Mish-Mash Janitor

Farren
Farren
He/Him

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Farren »

In post 714, cyrus62 wrote:If do have an town tell I always tunnel who I think is scum . So yes line in the sand every one unvote me nathann and std . When we lose us three will decied who to vote off 1st enchant can join us if he wants.
Okay, now I'm confused.
Mish-Mash Janitor

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Btw if mb isn't scum this will be the last game I play with them. Just bloody awful town play to join and sling mud at people. I neverd wanted in the five, I even got mad when I was put in it. When there was at 8 I knew my five must have scum in it some where,
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 716, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 712, MathBlade wrote:
I believe you’re scum.

so you want us to belive you read 353 didn't read 361 or 212. Before useing 353 to try to frame me as scum.
1) I am not trying to frame you I believe you are scum.

2) No my point is the 600+ posts are from before I read 353. I said you were scum before reading 353.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 717, Farren wrote:
In post 709, MathBlade wrote:Interesting dude supposedly wants to prove he’s not scum with StD or Nathann yet puts them first in his list.
Why does position in the list matter for cyrus's rankings?
Where did cyrus say he wanted to prove he wasn't scum with Nathann specifically?
The latter is more a logical leap on my part. It’s not said explicitly but I have said he would be scum with StD or Nathann. I find it no coincidence that he has both of those first in his list. It’s more a “I thought about these players first/they are most important to me”. Whatever alignment someone is whoever they mention first tends to be the most important.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 719, cyrus62 wrote:Btw if mb isn't scum this will be the last game I play with them. Just bloody awful town play to join and sling mud at people. I neverd wanted in the five, I even got mad when I was put in it. When there was at 8 I knew my five must have scum in it some where,
Bloody awful town play to push scumreads?

If this is the last game we play together then you need to play a bit more mafia. You will get pushed as any alignment. Saying shit like this is deeply deeply uncool. Step away if you have to or if you feel you want to do this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Farren
Farren
He/Him

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Farren »

"Supposedly" makes it sound like it's something cyrus has stated, not that it's a conclusion you've drawn.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Farren
Farren
He/Him

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Farren »

The other part makes sense, though.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Return to “Completed Open Games”