Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:53 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 2308, Kazyan wrote:
Townread
:
Gork (PROTAGONIST OF THE GAME)
Dwlee99 (10-degree tilt for a minute there, literally no agenda, didn't do the scum tell)
Dann (I get good vibes from every post Dann makes; he seems like he's trying to bring order to a chaotic town. I know he's been burned by unwnd's scumgame in a chaotic normal before.)
The Worst (extremely town discussion with unwnd)

Townlean
:
unwnd (extremely town discussion with TW, but I'm generally spooked about the strength of unwnd's scumgame.)

Null
:
LLD (I'm, uh, done having opinions on this slot for a while)

Confu
sed
About
:
Pooky (Obviously not an SK anymore, and has completely dropped the indecision about who to kill. I have a hard time believing that his drunkposting spree could have been done with scum intent, but I need to ask whether this is typical of town!Pooky or not. I haven't seen him like this in his towngame yet, but I've seen him death-tunnel a claimed PR in Dogs Vs. Cats, in which he was mafia.)
House (I can't put my finger on what it is. I feel the towniness, but House has also just sorta been skirting every single discussion since the first few 24-hour days of the game, which I feel like is a good place for scum to hang out in. I also can't help but look at how he was on the only one on a non-viable wagon yesterday and think 'what's up with that'?)

Scumlean
:
MurderCat (This is where my heart wants to vote. I get what he's saying about Meg. I'm also kinda tinfoiling that the no-kill was specifically to kneecap MCat's ability to VCA if that's what he does every game, but I don't know. MCat, do you do VCA in most games?)
Gamma (PoE tbh)

Delet this
:
Meg (Meg has been diffident, wagon-hopping in a way that looks manufactured, and only broke out the actual convincing statements when directly pressured, i.e. saving themselves. The more I think about that "pick scum among these five at random" post, the more I think of it as throwing miselim options at the wall and seeing what sticks.)

-----

The trees I want to shake are the "Confused About" ones.
This doesn't feel genuine, at least the part about when I gave my POE post i gave yesterday.

In that post I gave 2 of the lowest other 3 slots on this list (and Navi/Kaz themself)The idea that I am scum and am trying to miseliminate town, but they also think who I am trying to mislim is scum?

It doesn't work logically for something they claim to spend a lot of time thinking about.

Rest of the readlist lines up mostly with my thoughts, ignoring both reads on me/gamma.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:10 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2319, Dannflor wrote:probably the loudest and clearest thing that I remember happening D1 was gorkington pushing Kazyan

I think gorkington's pushes are always going to be given some credence because of the universality of the town reads on him. usually, that means high night kill bait. now he could just be so obvious that scum don't want to risk getting their kill blocked or what have you, but the other explanation is that they are mostly *fine* not killing gorkington because he's wrong on one or more major things. I think the most prolific take he had D1 was kazyan!scum and I think Kazyan is a slot that even if a lot of people town read them right *now*, could come back into question later.
I found Gork quite hard to work with late D1 as well. He'd be an obvious nk but not a good one.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Dannflor »

I feel like the simplest answer to the worst's alignment at this point is that he's just town

so I'm willing to run with [Kazyan, the worst, unwnd, Pooky, Gorkington, House] all as some degrees of town

which leaves me with the rather disturbing pile of [LLD, dwlee, Gamma, Meg, MC]

as far as LLD, sorry the worst but your case doesn't really do anything for me. I do agree has LLD's entrance was LAMIST in one sense, which is I think the main thing you are driving at, but I don't think that's particularly alignment indicative from what I know about her playstyle. I don't by any means think she has stepped outside of her scum range but nothing about the actions she's taken have really screamed scum to me, they've all been reasonable actions I think fit her town MO of trying to make shit happen and assert herself as town.

dwlee just seems kinda lost. I don't have a good sense of where they want to go today or what they want to do. I'm hesitant to just mark that as towny though because this is a weird game state in general and I could see scum being a little frozen right now

MC, I mostly agree with the worst's analysis on his play. I don't really think he's done much alignment indicative

this Gamma / Meg back and forth feels really weird to me? I don't really have a good grasp of why Gamma thinks Meg is scum and Meg's reaction to Gamma pushing them is like weirdly non-existent? idk I guess I still have nothing of value to say about these slots

I will state that it's weird Gamma started feeling better or less uneasy today about me because I feel my posts have been particularly contentless today and I'm sort of wondering if that's an attempt to get approved by the thread consensus more. but that observation is liable to conf bias and the fact I don't have an objective view of my own presence
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think in a way your posts being contentless today helps
it makes it feel like you're not trying too hard imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Gorkington »

tw just as an fyi reiterating this thing about me being uncooperative and thus a bad nightkill because im just negative utility for the game is making me feel like checking out. if thats your goal then feel free to keep at it and i guess you get what you wanted from scum last night.
trash
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 2325, MegAzumarill wrote:This doesn't feel genuine, at least the part about when I gave my POE post i gave yesterday.

In that post I gave 2 of the lowest other 3 slots on this list (and Navi/Kaz themself)The idea that I am scum and am trying to miseliminate town, but they also think who I am trying to mislim is scum?

It doesn't work logically for something they claim to spend a lot of time thinking about.

Rest of the readlist lines up mostly with my thoughts, ignoring both reads on me/gamma.
Oh. Yeah, I had Gamma at null when organizing my readslist and figured I had to bump someone down a step to get to 3 scumreads. In that context, Meg/MurderCat/Gamma does in fact stop making sense.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Kazyan »

I like the track Dann is on; can we talk more about Gamma and Meg's interactions? I don't just wanna flip both to figure out what's going on there.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2327, Dannflor wrote:dwlee just seems kinda lost. I don't have a good sense of where they want to go today or what they want to do. I'm hesitant to just mark that as towny though because this is a weird game state in general and I could see scum being a little frozen right now
Yea idk what's happening

I need to actually find a way to read this game but I feel like I don't think have enough strong townreads to start going off of yet
I prefer they, thanks :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:42 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2324, Kazyan wrote:Does MurderCat/Gamma/Meg make sense as a solve? I'm trying to figure out if a Pooky or House swap-in makes more sense than a team that's constantly bussing each other apparently
kind of imagine me approaching a mic saying "maybe" then leaving
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:46 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2327, Dannflor wrote:simplest
this entire post is like fine/10
your tr on me is quite late
I also don't think my LLD csse does much for me anymore
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2329, Gorkington wrote:tw just as an fyi reiterating this thing about me being uncooperative and thus a bad nightkill because im just negative utility for the game is making me feel like checking out. if thats your goal then feel free to keep at it and i guess you get what you wanted from scum last night.
please don't do this, game doesn't have much ogi atm

sorry truth hurts, I don't intend to offend, but like you're getting a lot more honesty than I'd normally bother with just because I probably protected a rly whack nightkill last night.

I think you're a star. You're doing a tonne of good work particularly wrt keeping thread energy high Keepin people talking etc. but ur not perfect. nobody is. I didn't think you were a likely nk bc I didn't find you easy to get through to as someone like unwnd was at EOD. decent chance scum agreed. That's p much all there is to it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tw can you tell me what you’re seeing in that post that makes you mention OGI?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:14 am

Post by the worst »

nope. we can keep this convo game-related so no point OGIing. play the game gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m saying I don’t see anything in that post that looks like OGI, so IMO you’re the one adding it in.
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:35 am

Post by unwnd »

I feel extremely confident that gamma will flip scum.

I would like this to either be shattered into a million pieces or be realized.

Gamma, if you want to contest my view on this then do so at your earliest convenience because these arms were built for shoveling.
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you’re set on tunneling, expect a cave-in, because all your bluster is gonna fall back onto you.
<Embrace The Void>

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: gamma
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:44 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VOTE: gamma
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Vote: Gamma
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

That should be ELO-2, 5 votes on Gamma.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'll hold off on voting til vote count but I don't like
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I didn’t want to do this now, but better now than never.
I’m a parity cop (the two targets per night variety, with a caveat I can’t target someone twice in a row), and my N1 checks were Kazyan and unwnd. They came back as unaligned. I see no reason to doubt Kazyan being town, so unwnd has to be scum. tw also doesn’t look great for claiming a protection on scum.
VOTE: unwnd
I told you you’d regret pushing the votes onto me.
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why would you vote outside of Kaz/unwnd today with that result?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:52 am

Post by unwnd »

..You didn't claim this the moment tw claimed a protect on me?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:53 am

Post by unwnd »

I think if I'm lead to believe you that Kaz being unaligned with me signals a lot

But your claim is so rushed and not well-thought on lol
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”