SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by SCP 999 »

i'll apologize for sure if you do flip town but all this AtE has solidified you are just searching for excuses not to play when there are 9 other people.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 700, SCP 999 wrote:i'll apologize for sure if you do flip town but all this AtE has solidified you are just searching for excuses not to play when there are 9 other people.
Right but every time I look at this thread all I see is you.

You say there's 9 other players but none of them make me miserable and you're not gonna let me fucking be to interact with them, you're gonna hop in and make me miserable again.

Or accuse me of boxing you out of conversations.

or something else equally arrogant and misguided.

I don't want to play right now. This isn't fun.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:00 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 564, SCP 999 wrote:going hands off for the next couple days - been handholding the thread too much and i want to give others a chance to.step into my role and see what they do
2 days ago i posted this and you didn't even breathe in thread. like - 1 post on the 13th. 0 on the 14th.

So really - excuse me if I don't believe your excuses at this point.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:01 am

Post by SCP 999 »

I'll cease posting for 24 hours if you actually post - can we reach that deal?

I want to wait for Ampharos anyways.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

(expired on 2021-10-16 18:02:52)

This will be valid if you reply within the next 4 hours acknowledging and accepting the terms. Otherwise I'm popping back in.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 704, DkKoba wrote:(expired on 2021-10-16 18:02:52)

This will be valid if you reply within the next 4 hours acknowledging and accepting the terms. Otherwise I'm popping back in.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

lld what's your read on ceph?

koba i really doubt this whole thing is an act to avoid producing content, try to interact with people more positively

-infinity
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:03 am

just stay in then, i'm literally working until 6 and i'm getting high tonight and watching Halloween Kills.

Because that's an activity I actually enjoy.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:04 am

In post 706, Infinity Zero wrote:lld what's your read on ceph?

koba i really doubt this whole thing is an act to avoid producing content, try to interact with people more positively

-infinity
Ceph's doing the weird side shuffle uncertainty thing they do when they're town in a game they hate. I think town but it's not as confident as I would like it to be. That said I've been right on Ceph a lot recently so...

I think town

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:08 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 707, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:just stay in then, i'm literally working until 6 and i'm getting high tonight and watching Halloween Kills.

24 hours does not simply encompass tonight, it also encompasses tomorrow. Unless you are stating you will be busy all day tomorrow.

I'm giving you a good faith chance to try without having me here to ruin it. Like seriously - understand I'm trying to cooperate at least to the point where I'm sure I'm not miseliminating you/determine I should change my mind.

We can adjust when it starts.

You should understand how it looks from my point of view that this is how you react to pressure everytime this game - so I *am* giving you a choice to show yourself in a better light without me to breathe down your neck.

@infinity - It may not be 100% an act but I think there's some level of excuses being used to avoid posting - which is why I'm offering this to give them a solid chance to prove me wrong and not just bad faith attack and prove their point right.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:14 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 690, SCP 999 wrote:Let's assume Amph is town this game, I don't want to expend the mind effort to parse a slot thats not even going to be here for at least 48 hoursish because they've prob flaked.

That makes Dunn mech town(assuming no silly gambits on their part because I still believe they are in a hood rn)

Zyla townslipped the fuck out of her role.

Infinity/Gamma likely town to me - mainly infinity.

Cephir has laid out their d1 thought process without even needing prompting - that's towny as fuck to me and I didnt even just assume because it was done it was towny - i read it and its fairly towny.

that leaves me with a list of:

Lady lambdadelta
SirCakez
Roden
Galron
Dwlee99

I firmly believe half of these can be cleared if they just simply push their presence more and give their thoughts more.

If anyone wants to also help with this list and eliminating more names from it - for *non mech* reasons(unless you got a green on them- which is unlikely since we flipped our cop) - feel free. I am not here to solve the game on my own.
@infinity - i'd like you to address my PoE and tell me what you think about the names i've listed within and who you would take out(not negotiating on LLD right now unless you have dayplay reasons and not AtE/mech reasons)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:17 am

In post 709, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 707, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:just stay in then, i'm literally working until 6 and i'm getting high tonight and watching Halloween Kills.

24 hours does not simply encompass tonight, it also encompasses tomorrow. Unless you are stating you will be busy all day tomorrow.

I'm giving you a good faith chance to try without having me here to ruin it. Like seriously - understand I'm trying to cooperate at least to the point where I'm sure I'm not miseliminating you/determine I should change my mind.

We can adjust when it starts.

You should understand how it looks from my point of view that this is how you react to pressure everytime this game - so I *am* giving you a choice to show yourself in a better light without me to breathe down your neck.

@infinity - It may not be 100% an act but I think there's some level of excuses being used to avoid posting - which is why I'm offering this to give them a solid chance to prove me wrong and not just bad faith attack and prove their point right.
It's how I react to YOUR pressure, which has the added bonus of being from YOU.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

@koba i thought that was a good post. i think i have too many trs at this point, so while i feel like roden and galron have had some towny posts, i'm not going to argue too much against them being in there. for me they're around the same level as ceph, who i don't think is as towny as you do but overall i agree with your list.

VOTE: cakez this is where i feel best about my vote atm, usually when he posts enough i can see the towny energy there but i really can't this game.

-infinity
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Zyla »

I'm gonna try and go back through people's ISO's and post better reads/questions as soon as I finish my supper, but try and remember that this is just a game, we're playing for fun, not to win
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Galron »

In post 702, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 564, SCP 999 wrote:going hands off for the next couple days - been handholding the thread too much and i want to give others a chance to.step into my role and see what they do
2 days ago i posted this and you didn't even breathe in thread. like - 1 post on the 13th. 0 on the 14th.

wtf are you even on about?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 674, SCP 999 wrote:1) there was only 1 kill. I am a self protective who self disabled protection. Occams razor can conclude with known information that there is an equal chance that there was a save and that there was no vig shot.
2) lld claimed 1 shot. We have no future way to verify the claim now according to her.
3) the only proof of ability used is resources drained. The win con for scum is to gain a majority/plurality or drain all resources. It is reasonable to think there is a chance they have resource draining abilities.

all of this makes the claim NAI and should NOT be at all factoring into your read on her - like seriously i have not once mentioned that I scumread her off the claim and that the fact theres no proof just maintains plausibility.
nah

i agree that scum vigs are possible, but they're not the most likely thing, and so it's enough to look past the slot especially when there are plenty of others i have equally no reason to townread

i don't think scum took a shot on someone who was going to come under fire today with their normal nightkill
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Galron »

I forgot cakez was even here. He's usually sr me hard by now.

Let's see where this goes.

VOTE: Sir Cakez
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: Dwlee

off the top of my head this slot feels the emptiest to me out of the empty slots
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

galron is pretty close to that title though, can't remember anything either of them has posted. at least i remember sircakez and roden existing at least once
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:36 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 713, Zyla wrote:I'm gonna try and go back through people's ISO's and post better reads/questions as soon as I finish my supper, but try and remember that this is just a game, we're playing for fun, not to win
I get it - but I'm just asking for a little more effort from everyone.
In post 714, Galron wrote:
In post 702, SCP 999 wrote:

wtf are you even on about?
look at LLD's posting habits and how they correlate to in thread events, mainly related to myself mentioning her. the last couple times.
In post 715, Cephrir wrote:
In post 674, SCP 999 wrote:1) there was only 1 kill. I am a self protective who self disabled protection. Occams razor can conclude with known information that there is an equal chance that there was a save and that there was no vig shot.
2) lld claimed 1 shot. We have no future way to verify the claim now according to her.
3) the only proof of ability used is resources drained. The win con for scum is to gain a majority/plurality or drain all resources. It is reasonable to think there is a chance they have resource draining abilities.

all of this makes the claim NAI and should NOT be at all factoring into your read on her - like seriously i have not once mentioned that I scumread her off the claim and that the fact theres no proof just maintains plausibility.
nah

i agree that scum vigs are possible, but they're not the most likely thing, and so it's enough to look past the slot especially when there are plenty of others i have equally no reason to townread

i don't think scum took a shot on someone who was going to come under fire today with their normal nightkill
see:
Spoiler: post
In post 675, SCP 999 wrote:

In post 625, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 619, Zyla wrote:Because this proves that I have direct access to an SCP, ergo I'm a researcher

How would it be a fakeclaim when I said what I can do and immediately proved it??
i'm confused about where you're getting the first sentence from?

also it could be a scum role. what i'm wondering is whether you can still be eliminated or it just hides the votes

-infinity
deadass someone please explain why lld is town bc its such a dogshit reason to avoid limming a slot who isnt town juet because of a claim. how many times have you lost a game or delayed limming scum because they had a nice sounding claim?
be honest.
I'll dialogue about this further only with people who want to dischss dayplay - all vig comments will be ignored.

VOTE: dwlee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm voting for dwlee because I'm believing that SCP 999 and Infinity Zero are town
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 720, Dunnstral wrote:I'm voting for dwlee because I'm believing that SCP 999 and Infinity Zero are town
How would that impact my alignment
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 717, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

off the top of my head this slot feels the emptiest to me out of the empty slots
In post 718, Cephrir wrote:galron is pretty close to that title though, can't remember anything either of them has posted. at least i remember sircakez and roden existing at least once
I've posted more than cakez, roden, ampharos, and dunn?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Cephrir »