SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:30 am

Post by SCP 999 »

She came back purely to defend herself and keep pressure on zyla/infinity wagons
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:04 am

Post by SCP 999 »

now i realize why it was so easy to perfect win with an unproven vig claim LMAOOO

Please i beg someone:
Explain why do you townread lld without referencing the vig claim
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #202) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:42 am

Post by SCP 999 »

dwlee why do you think its impossible for scum to have abilities that can advance their alternative wincon?
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #203) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:51 am

Post by SCP 999 »

*sigh*
how many times do we have to teach the "fuck mechs" lesson ..

VOTE: roden
Id really like to see more from amph here too but they prob lurked out like they did in team mafia - mafia universe is busy rn and theyre an admin there so yeah.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:52 am

Post by SCP 999 »

(Also @ mod theyre due for a prod idk if they were but id like a manual prod if possible)
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:58 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 671, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 669, SCP 999 wrote:*sigh*
how many times do we have to teach the "fuck mechs" lesson ..

Id really like to see more from amph here too but they prob lurked out like they did in team mafia - mafia universe is busy rn and theyre an admin there so yeah.
Only when mechs aren't clearing
You have a lot to learn about how mechs work if you think llds claim was cleared.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #206) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:03 am

Post by SCP 999 »

1) there was only 1 kill. I am a self protective who self disabled protection. Occams razor can conclude with known information that there is an equal chance that there was a save and that there was no vig shot.
2) lld claimed 1 shot. We have no future way to verify the claim now according to her.
3) the only proof of ability used is resources drained. The win con for scum is to gain a majority/plurality or drain all resources. It is reasonable to think there is a chance they have resource draining abilities.

all of this makes the claim NAI and should NOT be at all factoring into your read on her - like seriously i have not once mentioned that I scumread her off the claim and that the fact theres no proof just maintains plausibility.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #207) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:13 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 674, SCP 999 wrote:1) there was only 1 kill. I am a self protective who self disabled protection. Occams razor can conclude with known information that there is an equal chance that there was a save and that there was no vig shot.
2) lld claimed 1 shot. We have no future way to verify the claim now according to her.
3) the only proof of ability used is resources drained. The win con for scum is to gain a majority/plurality or drain all resources. It is reasonable to think there is a chance they have resource draining abilities.

all of this makes the claim NAI and should NOT be at all factoring into your read on her - like seriously i have not once mentioned that I scumread her off the claim and that the fact theres no proof just maintains plausibility.
In post 625, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 619, Zyla wrote:Because this proves that I have direct access to an SCP, ergo I'm a researcher

How would it be a fakeclaim when I said what I can do and immediately proved it??
i'm confused about where you're getting the first sentence from?

also it could be a scum role. what i'm wondering is whether you can still be eliminated or it just hides the votes

-infinity
deadass someone please explain why lld is town bc its such a dogshit reason to avoid limming a slot who isnt town juet because of a claim. how many times have you lost a game or delayed limming scum because they had a nice sounding claim?
be honest.
I'll dialogue about this further only with people who want to dischss dayplay - all vig comments will be ignored.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #208) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:16 am

Post by SCP 999 »

misclicked those quotes on mobile my b lol

rn i think zyla/infinity are top town here even over dunn. Sorry funn but you need to still prove yourself while theres plausibility for you. You being tied to amph is good but until she is confirmed town too it doesnt matter to me, your dayplay objectively is of a disengaged nature and I'm able to notice that shit. I obuously have a plausible theory ive shared as to why youre town despite this - but its wearint thin on me you refuse to share thoughts in thread and just naked vote.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #209) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:18 am

Post by SCP 999 »

theres no unity here and i tried to step back and see who i could trust but no one really stepped up. Im disappointed.

We can still easily win this - just dont make assumptions with mech- stuff like zyla townslipping via mechs is valid becsuse its an analysis of her thought process related to the game. Clesring lld off a claim is not. Lets recalibrate and get this game solved ok?
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #210) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:24 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Unless you think im scum with infinity you now know that there should have been no reason for me to care so much about the 2 wagons - i dont think im reasonably paired with infinity based on a couple interactions but I'll keep those to myself so if someone finds it they can collect the towncred for it.
Look at the people who were just fucking around not really caring who is limmed. LLD is one such person.

And LLD? If you're town i dont care how much you think you dont deserve to be scumread here because my analysis of your play thus far is accurate and you need to show your thought process for what you've done thus far to be towny for me to change my mind. You can't sway me with mechs or threaten me with an elimination. I've transcended my scumrange for this game because im angry . I've made moves I would probably never do as scum(at least have not yet - as i had no reference point to mimic). You will simply never get the support to get me limmed and I'm sure of it. This is an olive branch for you to prove your process. You've proven you followed the game closely at points. Now lets see what you were doing in your head then.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #211) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:25 am

Post by SCP 999 »

And if ANYONE wants to think I'm still scum after everything I've posted by this point i can point you to the nearest circus.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #212) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:26 am

Post by SCP 999 »

You can call me flagrantly wrong but definitely not scum.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #213) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:35 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 682, DkKoba wrote:
In post 678, SCP 999 wrote:Unless you think im scum with infinity you now know that there should have been no reason for me to care so much about the 2 wagons - i dont think im reasonably paired with infinity based on a couple interactions but I'll keep those to myself so if someone finds it they can collect the towncred for it.
Look at the people who were just fucking around not really caring who is limmed. LLD is one such person.

And LLD? If you're town i dont care how much you think you dont deserve to be scumread here because my analysis of your play thus far is accurate and you need to show your thought process for what you've done thus far to be towny for me to change my mind. You can't sway me with mechs or threaten me with an elimination. I've transcended my scumrange for this game because im angry . I've made moves I would probably never do as scum(at least have not yet - as i had no reference point to mimic). You will simply never get the support to get me limmed and I'm sure of it. This is an olive branch for you to prove your process. You've proven you followed the game closely at points. Now lets see what you were doing in your head then.
And if you try even breathing a response about me being "toxic" by trying to extract something I can genuinely read you off - just don't I don't have the patience for AtE at this point and I'm sure neither do the rest of us.
me being mad enough to forget to log into the right account lmfao
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #214) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:37 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 681, Dwlee99 wrote:That day one speedlim really killed the gamestate huh
I think you're reasonably partnered with LLD and your posting hasn't picked up - I do hope the vacation still isn't an excuse.

So please start posting more, as while I am currently not pursuing your wagon - I have noticed that a couple people, at least 1 which I townread - *does* want your elimination.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #215) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:37 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 684, Galron wrote:
In post 682, DkKoba wrote:
In post 678, SCP 999 wrote:Unless you think im scum with infinity you now know that there should have been no reason for me to care so much about the 2 wagons - i dont think im reasonably paired with infinity based on a couple interactions but I'll keep those to myself so if someone finds it they can collect the towncred for it.

And if you try even breathing a response about me being "toxic" by trying to extract something I can genuinely read you off - just don't I don't have the patience for AtE at this point and I'm sure neither do the rest of us.
Why would you expect lld to go there?
Because she already has in this game.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #216) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:43 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Let's assume Amph is town this game, I don't want to expend the mind effort to parse a slot thats not even going to be here for at least 48 hoursish because they've prob flaked.

That makes Dunn mech town(assuming no silly gambits on their part because I still believe they are in a hood rn)

Zyla townslipped the fuck out of her role.

Infinity/Gamma likely town to me - mainly infinity.

Cephir has laid out their d1 thought process without even needing prompting - that's towny as fuck to me and I didnt even just assume because it was done it was towny - i read it and its fairly towny.

that leaves me with a list of:

Lady lambdadelta
SirCakez
Roden
Galron
Dwlee99

I firmly believe half of these can be cleared if they just simply push their presence more and give their thoughts more.

If anyone wants to also help with this list and eliminating more names from it - for *non mech* reasons(unless you got a green on them- which is unlikely since we flipped our cop) - feel free. I am not here to solve the game on my own.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #217) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:43 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 688, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 685, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 681, Dwlee99 wrote:That day one speedlim really killed the gamestate huh
I think you're reasonably partnered with LLD and your posting hasn't picked up - I do hope the vacation still isn't an excuse.

So please start posting more, as while I am currently not pursuing your wagon - I have noticed that a couple people, at least 1 which I townread - *does* want your elimination.
I'm off vacation. This game is kinda dead though
Yeah because i forced myself to stop posting. No longer dead now that i'm posting again.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #218) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:45 am

Post by SCP 999 »

I have literally over double the posts of the next highest poster who is a hydra that includes gamma lmfao. incredible.

i hate being the highest WIM player by a mile.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #219) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:47 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 643, Galron wrote:VOTE: LLD
In post 654, Galron wrote:Okay. I forgot LLD was the one who claimed. That's how far out of my head this game is.

UNVOTE:
while this is like blatantly bad logic its towny bad logic and I'm willing to also bin Galron for it atp - I am reading through their ISO and this stood out after rereading it. at first i was thinking "lol trying to not bus partner" but on second thought thats not how scum really think about the game and this is just a natural thought flow.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #220) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:50 am

Post by SCP 999 »

SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #221) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:53 am

Post by SCP 999 »

You know what lets lower the bar at least for you since I want you to at least stop complaining about me -

interact with or discuss literally anyone else please.

You've clearly convinced people to not lim you for whatever reason off a flimsy claim - so you have all the agency to do whatever without dying unless you are afraid of slipping up as scum.

I have plenty of good faith for people who demonstrate reasonable town energy.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by SCP 999 »

i'll apologize for sure if you do flip town but all this AtE has solidified you are just searching for excuses not to play when there are 9 other people.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:00 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 564, SCP 999 wrote:going hands off for the next couple days - been handholding the thread too much and i want to give others a chance to.step into my role and see what they do
2 days ago i posted this and you didn't even breathe in thread. like - 1 post on the 13th. 0 on the 14th.

So really - excuse me if I don't believe your excuses at this point.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:01 am

Post by SCP 999 »

I'll cease posting for 24 hours if you actually post - can we reach that deal?

I want to wait for Ampharos anyways.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 704, DkKoba wrote:(expired on 2021-10-16 18:02:52)

This will be valid if you reply within the next 4 hours acknowledging and accepting the terms. Otherwise I'm popping back in.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:08 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 707, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:just stay in then, i'm literally working until 6 and i'm getting high tonight and watching Halloween Kills.

Because that's an activity I actually enjoy.
24 hours does not simply encompass tonight, it also encompasses tomorrow. Unless you are stating you will be busy all day tomorrow.

I'm giving you a good faith chance to try without having me here to ruin it. Like seriously - understand I'm trying to cooperate at least to the point where I'm sure I'm not miseliminating you/determine I should change my mind.

We can adjust when it starts.

You should understand how it looks from my point of view that this is how you react to pressure everytime this game - so I *am* giving you a choice to show yourself in a better light without me to breathe down your neck.

@infinity - It may not be 100% an act but I think there's some level of excuses being used to avoid posting - which is why I'm offering this to give them a solid chance to prove me wrong and not just bad faith attack and prove their point right.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:14 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 690, SCP 999 wrote:Let's assume Amph is town this game, I don't want to expend the mind effort to parse a slot thats not even going to be here for at least 48 hoursish because they've prob flaked.

That makes Dunn mech town(assuming no silly gambits on their part because I still believe they are in a hood rn)

Zyla townslipped the fuck out of her role.

Infinity/Gamma likely town to me - mainly infinity.

Cephir has laid out their d1 thought process without even needing prompting - that's towny as fuck to me and I didnt even just assume because it was done it was towny - i read it and its fairly towny.

that leaves me with a list of:

Lady lambdadelta
SirCakez
Roden
Galron
Dwlee99

I firmly believe half of these can be cleared if they just simply push their presence more and give their thoughts more.

If anyone wants to also help with this list and eliminating more names from it - for *non mech* reasons(unless you got a green on them- which is unlikely since we flipped our cop) - feel free. I am not here to solve the game on my own.
@infinity - i'd like you to address my PoE and tell me what you think about the names i've listed within and who you would take out(not negotiating on LLD right now unless you have dayplay reasons and not AtE/mech reasons)
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:36 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 713, Zyla wrote:I'm gonna try and go back through people's ISO's and post better reads/questions as soon as I finish my supper, but try and remember that this is just a game, we're playing for fun, not to win
I get it - but I'm just asking for a little more effort from everyone.
In post 714, Galron wrote:
In post 702, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 564, SCP 999 wrote:going hands off for the next couple days - been handholding the thread too much and i want to give others a chance to.step into my role and see what they do
2 days ago i posted this and you didn't even breathe in thread. like - 1 post on the 13th. 0 on the 14th.

So really - excuse me if I don't believe your excuses at this point.
wtf are you even on about?
look at LLD's posting habits and how they correlate to in thread events, mainly related to myself mentioning her. the last couple times.
In post 715, Cephrir wrote:
In post 674, SCP 999 wrote:1) there was only 1 kill. I am a self protective who self disabled protection. Occams razor can conclude with known information that there is an equal chance that there was a save and that there was no vig shot.

nah

i agree that scum vigs are possible, but they're not the most likely thing, and so it's enough to look past the slot especially when there are plenty of others i have equally no reason to townread

i don't think scum took a shot on someone who was going to come under fire today with their normal nightkill
see:
Spoiler: post
In post 675, SCP 999 wrote:

In post 625, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 619, Zyla wrote:Because this proves that I have direct access to an SCP, ergo I'm a researcher

How would it be a fakeclaim when I said what I can do and immediately proved it??
i'm confused about where you're getting the first sentence from?

also it could be a scum role. what i'm wondering is whether you can still be eliminated or it just hides the votes

-infinity
deadass someone please explain why lld is town bc its such a dogshit reason to avoid limming a slot who isnt town juet because of a claim. how many times have you lost a game or delayed limming scum because they had a nice sounding claim?
be honest.
I'll dialogue about this further only with people who want to dischss dayplay - all vig comments will be ignored.

VOTE: dwlee
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #229) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:07 am

Post by SCP 999 »

dwlee claims means nothing.
if you thought they were scummy before there is no reason to unvote there.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #230) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:07 am

Post by SCP 999 »

how many times do i need to teach this lesson :focusing on mechs bad.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #231) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:00 am

Post by SCP 999 »

SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #232) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:00 am

Post by SCP 999 »

that's definitely a scumslip lol
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #233) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 943, Infinity Zero wrote:You’re aware he posted that it was meant for a dead thread right?

-Gamma
who cares
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #234) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 949, Infinity Zero wrote:Okay, I think I buy the dead PT thing from Roden fully at least.

-Gamma
all the posts your hydra makes defending roden feel very disingenuous and I'm not buying it. there is an underyling want to find an excuse to unvote when there were already other reasons to want to vote there - trying to twist what is at best NAI here into a towntell.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #235) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

also its very obvioius what SCP roden is referencing if you even have a basic understanding of scps because its one of the more popular ones.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #236) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:24 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 1006, SCP 682 wrote:Twilight gang Twilight gang
In post 1007, SCP 682 wrote:FUCK I LOGGED IN THE WRONG ACCOUNT
hi
SCP 999