Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 223, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 186, Cabd wrote:
Lady Lambadelta is Diet Mountain Dew, Macho Activated Innocent Child, aligned with On-Brand (Town)
Omega sigh.
Why the sigh? I was always flipping this day 1, it's literally optimal from my position entering this game. I have been playing with the intention of flipping it early today the whole time.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 220, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
Look at the time stamps, I'm not sure I've gone 5 minutes without either being asked to explain something or accused of something. I've been under barrage this whole time without having even read the game or really
done anything
yet.
And there it is, unprompted.

I'm really confident on Dunn flipping scum today. This answer instead of just giving other thoughts is... yeah.
No, I don't typically get this standoffish as scum, Critter is seemed to have a good idea of my meta earlier (except for some games like Isekai Upick where my goal was to get townread early)

I didn't say I wasn't going to give other thoughts, I said I haven't had a chance to, and showed why. Taking it as an excuse for me to not ever give thoughts is extremely uncharitable.

I feel like I'm playing nothing like I do as scum, I'm not sure why you're honing in on me so hard.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 222, Towelie wrote:and i was saying the potential for her original idea of some mountain dew flavors (yours in this case) was right in that post and therefore not a contradiction

ultimately it doesn't matter if i'm right or not, it matters what you plausibly thought at the time, but just the manner in which you prepared to turn this into a 1v1 at the time felt awkward to me

i'm done w/ it for the moment; i'll let you get your bearings
I don't really get it. I wasn't saying her last line in that post contradicted the rest, I'm saying her two different posts had a change in viewpoint.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Towelie »

i'll start signing since notty is posting now

like unless you think there was a world where LLD is alive at like final 3 and uno reverse card's some shit i'm confused at the negative reaction to the claim

-b

p-edit: heh
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:I'm saying her two different posts had a change in viewpoint.
and why is that scummy?

-b
f the steelers
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:08 pm

In post 226, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
Look at the time stamps, I'm not sure I've gone 5 minutes without either being asked to explain something or accused of something. I've been under barrage this whole time without having even read the game or really
done anything
yet.

I'm really confident on Dunn flipping scum today. This answer instead of just giving other thoughts is... yeah.
No, I don't typically get this standoffish as scum, Critter is seemed to have a good idea of my meta earlier (except for some games like Isekai Upick where my goal was to get townread early)

I didn't say I wasn't going to give other thoughts, I said I haven't had a chance to, and showed why. Taking it as an excuse for me to not ever give thoughts is extremely uncharitable.

I feel like I'm playing nothing like I do as scum, I'm not sure why you're honing in on me so hard.
I'm getting scum motivation vibes from you. And you know that's the truth cause guess what I'm confirmed town, lol.

I got them from the instant you posted that, but it's hard to justify that with it being the only part of the intertaction. Even I think that's a bit weak for a gut feeling.

So I just progressed the conversation because I felt the dialogue around it would be useful for creating content on other players and for sorting you and how people stood on you.

I'm enamoured with my vote currently, but I'm not completely away from changing my mind. I never am.

I just like you for scum based on your reactions and my feelings of your motivations.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Towelie »

Dunn i'm also like ??? at me saying "imma let you get your bearings" (because you've been complaining that you've not been able to)

and you immediately decide to continue this convo instead of doing that

i actually am done w/ this for now

-b
f the steelers
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 229, Towelie wrote:
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:I'm saying her two different posts had a change in viewpoint.
and why is that scummy?

-b
In post 219, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 218, Towelie wrote:i'm having a hard time both ideating and elucidating on how i feel about this atm and is basically what i expected it was going to be, just a NACK of 210

i was trying to say that the underlined presented a consistent view of the world compared w/ to me
To me it looked like LLD started off saying that Code Red was a scum flavor, then when there was talk of mafia having off-brand soda it shifted into Code Red not existing in the game with no reevaluation in between. So it looked like she was arguing things to fit a narrative rather than taking a good look at things.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 226, Dunnstral wrote:
done anything
yet.

I don’t know if this is true. You weren’t really pushed in the game I linked. MathBlade just exploded on you. Instead of responding in this manner would you please answer what I asked?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 231, Towelie wrote:Dunn i'm also like ??? at me saying "imma let you get your bearings" (because you've been complaining that you've not been able to)

and you immediately decide to continue this convo instead of doing that

i actually am done w/ this for now

-b
It still felt accusatory and like you didn't really get it.
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

VOTE: Dunn Dunn Dunn

I don't understand what LLD is talking about but she sounds like she knows what she's talking about and I'm gonna get carried while I can get carried.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Towelie »

(Please note the last part of the -b is “ig ben is trash”)
f the steelers
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

big true
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

I can't believe the dude is still playing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 233, Critter wrote:I don’t know if this is true. You weren’t really pushed in the game I linked. MathBlade just exploded on you. Instead of responding in this manner would you please answer what I asked?
I think it is likely that there is scum in the people who posted (at least somewhat substantially) without talking about me or LLD.

Also I don't think you get how unreasonable it is that you are asking me to have reads on everyone as if I've had a neutral position when really I feel like the game has been made about me from the word go. That's what I'm trying to explain to you.

I'll give it a more in depth read later and decide on a vote there.
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 201, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:(Yeah I play that version when I want to just zone out and do some math sometimes against the hard AIs. Sadly those AIs suck so I dunk on them but it's more about making my own score go super high.)
Spoiler: for LLD only
I also like to nerd out and dunk on the nub AI

This is like the highest I ever got for 1v1 vs AI

Have not played in like ages tho.

Open Lord is super OP
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 239, Dunnstral wrote:I think it is likely that there is scum in the people who posted (at least somewhat substantially) without talking about me or LLD.

Name Names
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 233, Critter wrote:I don’t know if this is true. You weren’t really pushed in the game I linked. MathBlade just exploded on you.
I kind of was pushed in the second half. I also don't think that game is a great example because I had a specific goal which was to eliminate a specific pair, and I didn't want to push that pair while widely suspected while feeling that the rest of my team had a better chance if I didn't make it look obvious that I wanted that pair eliminated.
Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 239, Dunnstral wrote:I think it is likely that there is scum in the people who posted (at least somewhat substantially) without talking about me or LLD.

Name Names
Read the rest of the post.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Critter »

VOTE: Dunn Critical Role in 20 people! Out until tomorrow. So “Is it Thursday yet?” Hell yes!
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

Hi Dunn!
Bye Dunn!
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Welp.

Calling Dunn flipping red. Regardless of flip, I also like the bears for scum right now.

Eyes on Critter, Something_Smart, StrangeMatter.
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 245, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I also like the bears for scum right now.
hehehehehe
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 245, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Critter
what did critter do between and now, 166 seemed like a townread on critter?

-b
f the steelers
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 186, Cabd wrote:
Lady Lambadelta is Diet Mountain Dew, Macho Activated Innocent Child, aligned with On-Brand (Town)
Omega sigh.
Why the sigh? I was always flipping this day 1, it's literally optimal from my position entering this game. I have been playing with the intention of flipping it early today the whole time.
Wouldn't it have been far more useful in ELO or somewhere close to that instead of day 1?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:51 pm

In post 248, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 186, Cabd wrote:
Omega sigh.
Wouldn't it have been far more useful in ELO or somewhere close to that instead of day 1?
Day 1 is much more critical if people don't fucking QUICKHAMMER.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”