Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Spoiler:
In post 287, Noraa wrote:
In post 284, Deimos27 wrote:Pray tell why you would assume my comment pertained to the Dorsey flip instead of the almost50 nk, especially given all the context immediately following?
almost was literally almost certainly not vt by tone and the way he was so slippery feeling. i dont see how anyone can look back and be like oh its surprising almost was a pr.
In post 282, Noraa wrote:
In post 259, Deimos27 wrote:That is not what I was expecting
Well this is scummy. You've had a whole night to process the flip and you're saying Dorsey flipping town is surprising?

I think these posts are actually very interesting cause there's 0 chance anyone else misunderstood me; the context is super obvious. So it tells us Noraa is either confbiasing me or driving a lim on me out of scum agenda.

But they're unlikely to be confbiasing because they expressed a tr on me D1 so it's more likely these posts come from a scum agenda.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would it be from a scum agenda?
And tbf, i didn’t really know myself whether your first comment was referring to the D1 flip, the nightkill, or both.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 301, Deimos27 wrote:But they're unlikely to be confbiasing because they expressed a tr on me D1 so it's more likely these posts come from a scum agenda.
hahahahahahah this applies to you far better than myself unfortunately
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Noraa »

i have hw but i'll be back later probably
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 302, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would it be from a scum agenda?
And tbf, i didn’t really know myself whether your first comment was referring to the D1 flip, the nightkill, or both.
I have the perception of being fairly townread at the moment and so there is scum motivation to eliminate me (or otherwise sow discord and prevent a townblock from forming that includes me). I could obviously be wrong about being townread, but in any case I also know I am town and that alone is scum motivation to eliminate me.

Furthermore the argument was that it must be scum agenda
because
it cannot be town-motivated and scum agenda is the only option that remains.

I apparently stand corrected about the level of ambiguity my first post contained but surely you find it weird that Noraa
assumed
one uncharitable interpretation over any other instead of asking, and then proceeded even to somehow misread my follow-up explanation and misinterpret in a different uncharitable way?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 303, Noraa wrote:
In post 301, Deimos27 wrote:But they're unlikely to be confbiasing because they expressed a tr on me D1 so it's more likely these posts come from a scum agenda.
Please don't laugh at me. How does it apply to me? Did I TR you D1? Is my argument relying on a misinterpretation of you so blatantly uncharitable it must be confbias or scum agenda?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Actually I recall that I did say "I like you for town now" when you unvoted but I think it's fairly clear that tell was disqualified as soon as it turned out your last vote was already hammer.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 305, Deimos27 wrote:I have the perception of being fairly townread at the moment and so there is scum motivation to eliminate me (or otherwise sow discord and prevent a townblock from forming that includes me). I could obviously be wrong about being townread, but in any case I also know I am town and that alone is scum motivation to eliminate me.

Furthermore the argument was that it must be scum agenda because it cannot be town-motivated and scum agenda is the only option that remains.
I don't see how it is scum motivation
just
wanting to eliminate you. Dorsey scumread you, and that clearly wasn't scum motivation.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Noraa i'm waiting for answers to my questions when you get back.

- Bunno
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 308, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 305, Deimos27 wrote:I have the perception of being fairly townread at the moment and so there is scum motivation to eliminate me (or otherwise sow discord and prevent a townblock from forming that includes me). I could obviously be wrong about being townread, but in any case I also know I am town and that alone is scum motivation to eliminate me.

Furthermore the argument was that it must be scum agenda because it cannot be town-motivated and scum agenda is the only option that remains.
I don't see how it is scum motivation
just
wanting to eliminate you. Dorsey scumread you, and that clearly wasn't scum motivation.
Obviously there is often
also
town motivation to want to eliminate people. My entire argument was that any reasonable ascription of town motivation fails because such gross adversarial uncharitable misinterpretations only come from town when it is due to confbias and confbias doesn't apply here.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 305, Deimos27 wrote:surely you find it weird that Noraa assumed one uncharitable interpretation over any other instead of asking, and then proceeded even to somehow misread my follow-up explanation and misinterpret in a different uncharitable way?
^
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Yesterday's "oh geez" accidental hammer needs to be held accountable and that is why I am voting Noraa. They need to be at least on the table for elimination today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not going to go too deep into it now, but i have an method of reading Noraa that i think is pretty good. But it requires some more input from them.

- Bunno
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 306, Deimos27 wrote:
Please don't laugh at me. How does it apply to me? Did I TR you D1? Is my argument relying on a misinterpretation of you so blatantly uncharitable it must be confbias or scum agenda?
I can't stay for long but what do you even mean dont laugh at me? You're literally the one who went from "you're my only TR" to "you're scum" and now you're pointing at me like HOW DARE YOU REVERSE YOUR READ ON ME.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 281, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 277, Deimos27 wrote:Norwee how much have you played with Noraa
A couple of games.
Upon re-reading D1 I shouldn't have bothered asking because you are likely town
if norwee seems town he's probably scum
but trying to sort norwee early doesnt seem to turn out well so don't expect me to go after him

[quote="In"post 287, Noraa"]
In post 284, Deimos27 wrote:Pray tell why you would assume my comment pertained to the Dorsey flip instead of the almost50 nk, especially given all the context immediately following?
almost was literally almost certainly not vt by tone and the way he was so slippery feeling. i dont see how anyone can look back and be like oh its surprising almost was a pr.[/quote]
what Deimos said about this
but also like, he clearly made that first comment BEFORE isoing aka "looking back at" almost50, sooo what's your deal exactly?
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by redtea »

this sounds ridiculous and if you want anyone to take it seriously you better do some PbPA
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 270, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That question goes for everyone else too actually.
I've played one game in recent memory with a50 and that's ongoing iirc.
why?
In post 271, Not_Mafia wrote:I refuse to believe Dorsey's town flip and will play the rest of the game believing this is a 3 scum set-up
same tbh umu
*Old account here
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 314, Noraa wrote:
In post 306, Deimos27 wrote:
I can't stay for long but what do you even mean dont laugh at me? You're literally the one who went from "you're my only TR" to "you're scum" and now you're pointing at me like HOW DARE YOU REVERSE YOUR READ ON ME.
Please go find the post where I said "you're my only tr" and have another look at whom it's addressed to (hint: "TA"). The fact that you reversed your read on me is only one premise in an argument that was personalised to your posts and has no application to me. There is no hypocrisy angle for you here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 316, redtea wrote:
this sounds ridiculous and if you want anyone to take it seriously you better do some PbPA
What?

- Bunno
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 315, redtea wrote:if norwee seems town he's probably scum
but trying to sort norwee early doesnt seem to turn out well so don't expect me to go after him
So are you null on him rn or what?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 317, redtea wrote:I've played one game in recent memory with a50 and that's ongoing iirc.
why?
Trying to understand the kill.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I did get a bit paranoid by Deimos’s 281, just because it feels a bit pockety how they ascribed me town "for my day 1", without elaborating further. But i’m also not a super fan of Noraa’s instapush so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At the very least, i don’t think it’s SvS.

- Bunno
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 321, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 317, redtea wrote:I've played one game in recent memory with a50 and that's ongoing iirc.
why?
Trying to understand the kill.
Wondering if people who've played with him might've seen something bc of previous experience?
The game I played with him, he was also a pr (and I was town)
In post 319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 316, redtea wrote:
What?
what
*Old account here

Return to “Completed Open Games”