Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Critter »

In post 1298, Towelie wrote:
In post 501, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 496, Critter wrote:Waiting on reads Kyo tick tock tick tock
You scum, mush town, gamma town, nora possibly scumclaimed but nobody else notices these things. Wisdom obstinate, need to review him and toog in iso real quick, as his vote sticking in place feels wrong. However it's not likely you and wisdom are both scum so wrong on at least one of those

Dunnstral idk, I've had vibes he was scum at times but he doesnt feel like he did in isekai and I tracked him to the kill completely by accident there, had no idea he may be scum. I was setting up to Watch him later and he happened to be killing that Night

SM feels like limbait so town. Flytrap is POE scum. Gonna check playerlist for the resr as others in game are escaping me.
Interesting the post with actual reads in it doesn’t get quoted while you quote the c/pasted playerlist
Because I am on mobile waking up intentionally early to do this for LLD as I will be AFK later in meeting palooza because insects be busy sucking blood and apparently that helps people.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Towelie »

Any you thought that of the two posts 504 was the better choice to quote?

Or the better choice to paint your narrative
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Towelie »

450 is ssbm saying "dunn would have to think mello yello is not a competitor brand in order to think toog softed it and is town" not that she herself thought toog was softing that (and even if she did think that itd have been from before she entered the game)

-b
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Critter »

In post 1301, Towelie wrote:Any you thought that of the two posts 504 was the better choice to quote?

Or the better choice to paint your narrative
Yes. Why are you not addressing the main point?

The latter is baseless shade. I am not painting a narrative. That requires an actual arc which is notably absent here. A narrative would be something like “Kyo is scum she posted X because her scum goal is Y”

The only thing about her postings is that flavor is important. More important than giving reads.

She also dropped her flavor sans Miller claim and contradicts her own thoughts in 469.

I want her dead for lack of reads, OMGUS, and flavor hunting. That’s not a narrative that’s facts.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Towelie »

In post 1289, Critter wrote:And who says town only gets Mountain Dew flavors? It’s on or off brand.
competitor brand = not mountain dew drinks

i seriously dont see how one interprets this any other way

-b
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Towelie »

With that in mind, 415 really is just a cigar

-b
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Critter »

In post 1304, Towelie wrote:
In post 1289, Critter wrote:And who says town only gets Mountain Dew flavors? It’s on or off brand.
competitor brand = not mountain dew drinks

i seriously dont see how one interprets this any other way

-b
https://www.bevindustry.com/articles/94 ... innovation

Incorrect. Two seconds google mwah
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Towelie »

I dont see how that article disproves what i said

-b
f the steelers
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Critter »

In post 1307, Towelie wrote:I dont see how that article disproves what i said

-b
I fail to see how you don’t so like okay?

I am late I am out of here.

Stop picking at the tiny BS and look at the overall picture.

I may not word good but my overall point is clear.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Towelie »

You cant argue that flavor is important to scum and then patently misrepresent (whether intentionally or not) how flavor works

415 was the first post that got you here. It didnt make sense to me then and doesnt now.

-b
f the steelers
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1238, Towelie wrote:
In post 1232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm willing to kill Dunn today, Dunn hasn't left my scum radar
i don't feel like there's a chance of dunn/MM being S/S and neither is being super helpful atm

can somebody who's meta-reading dunn please please like go through a game they personally are using as a barometer for dunn's play and quote stuff that's similar or dissimilar to what they're seeing here and what they think that means about alignment (or point me to where you did that in this game)?

I've never seen so much polarization on a meta read with like not even the slightest attempt at reconciliation

I'm looking at isekai right now (only dunn-scum game i was in w/ him was a long long time ago) and probably will look at bloodstained too; notty having been in both should help

-b
In post 1240, Towelie wrote:viewtopic.php?p=12975621#p12975621

dunn was indeed carrying this toog meta legitimately from game to game, although he fallaciously uses it to scumread toog there (and even kind of hedges it with "he might be changing it up")

i think the manner in which he sorts here ("slightly +town for him") is probably an ok reaction to have in retrospect even if i didn't find it convincing in the moment, but moreover i just think the opener in the other game on toogeloo is explicitly bad whereas here i just think it's kinda mundane - I don't get the same weasel-y feeling i get from the other game

-b
I appreciate this meta analysis. People are really afraid to explain their meta this game for some reason, multiple people have asked for this kind of meta on me that people are using, and I've lost track of who all was using meta. I don't think what Gamma brought up (me 'downshifting' after getting guiltied) is relevant, really
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why does post feel accusatory towards me, though?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm willing to kill Dunn today, Dunn hasn't left my scum radar
I don't believe I'm playing like my scum self in this game. I'd personally compare my play here to my town play in warehouse 13.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Towelie »

Notty says he will talk w you about that post later

-b
f the steelers
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Which post?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1294, Towelie wrote:Wow, I’m glad I’m not on the crιnge kyo wagon with this!
Critter not being good at casing does not make the wagon cringe. Kyouko is scum, Critter is just bad at showing why
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Towelie »

In post 1314, Dunnstral wrote:Which post?

-b
f the steelers
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1315, Wisdom wrote:Kyouko is scum, Critter is just bad at showing why
Interesting phrasing.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1284, Critter wrote:
In post 1280, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1249, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I did it because it guarantees scum will see it and the potential motivation, if he is town, is to draw the NK off of LLD, or potentially if he really has a role, to be able to play aggressively and WIFOM scum into not shooting him because he's trying to draw a kill. However, if he is scum and makes it deep, this guarantees that someone who lives longer than me will poke at the soft later and not let it go unnoticed.
uh am i reading this right? you outed him in order to make sure scum sees it to draw the nk off of lld onto him? why wasn't gamma's claim sufficient for that exactly? why do u think scum would kill unknown-pr-critter over macho-ic?
this doesn't make sense to me
Well you're only reading my post as though Critter is town which you cant know from a town POV. I wasn't thinking about Gamma's claim, but Gamma's role as claimed is on the weaker side. I don't think it's sufficient to draw the kill. An unknown PR could have the capability to investigate or interfere with the scum. It may make more sense to kill an unknown PR over LLD, especially if LLD is not leading wagons on scum. The Macho was announced by the mod so scum knows it's not even like a gambit for a BP IC or something. Scum can take the LLD kill whenever they want.

Anyways, you dont seem to be considering the whole post - part of the reason to point out the softs is in case Critter is scum, but you haven't considered that. If VFT ever flips scum, I think this is a perspective slip that spews town!Critter
This is a whole lotta nope. If I am scum then posts still exist later. Do you think I can just take Mountain Dew and dissolve my prior posts?

(Joke) I claim infinite shot post deleter.

This is you trying so desperately to come up with a Townie explanation for something you should not do as town and something I think you did as scum.
I'm not guaranteed to be around to point to these posts later.

Since you're too lazy to do the homework yourself:
In post 2251, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like mechanically Math and House will sort themselves out. There's no way this is theatre so I'mma big dip on this
VOTE: Wake
Still down for Titus, Ythan, A50, but Wake actually has a wagon. Less down for A50 because of the Watcher softs. Now that we have 2 claims out I think it's good to voice this now rather than waiting until toMorrow which was originally what I'd planned. I think making sure that town!Math and town!House and the scumteam aware of the softs is good now because if all 3 are town it's going to make it difficult for scum to choose correctly.
By the way, scum tried to shoot A50 and town!Math successfully protected A50 that Night in this game. You can whine about how I shouldn't do this as town but I've done it before and will do it again.
Why
do I do this as scum?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: emmi

whatever lets do this
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

All replies to individual posts are in
boldgold
within the quotes.
In post 1286, Critter wrote:Let’s go through Kyo’s entire ISO shall we:
353 - Brought up flavor unprompted
This was prompted by my role PM which I'd just read and was excited about, because livewire was my favorite before I tried baja blast

358 - Claims flavor unprompted and says “No” to some question not present in thread
Dunn didn't @me but he was implying I got Mello Yello from .

393 - More flavor jokes
398 - More flavor jokes/spec
If memes are a crime then lock me up chief

415 - More flavor talk
Again, see the Mountain Dew wiki I linked in

421 - Flavor argument votes the IC sixteen minutes later. This is premeditated.
This is actually a break in time between me coming out of the bathroom (where I was reading on mobile) wherein I was interacting with my family, as I recall I was trying to get my daughter to eat her dinner because it was already past bedtime. I make one more post before putting her to bed then play Destiny 2 with my wife for the next 4-ish hours before I go to bed and continue reading and posting from bed

Let’s assume not and she REALLY likes Mountain Dew.
Then she reads from the start of the game to where LLD pushes Dunn.
She would see that it is for a flavor based reason she pushed Dunn.
For someone who says they like Mountain Dew and are talking about flavor a lot voting someone because they did flavor spec is bad.
Spoiler:
Wow, what an absolutely wild assumption to make! /s

My role PM says town and it says livewire. I know for a fact, at this point, that there is nothing in a town role pm that guarantees Code Red is a scum flavor, barring something stupid like an Informed townie, in which case LLD would have been specific and said she knows Code Red is a scum fakeclaim because she is informed. My assumption at this point from reading my PM and the OP is that scum are competitor brands and town are mountain dew flavors.

It wasn't a flavor-based reason. LLD pushed Dunn because she refused to believe that town could just claim a flavor and be considered clear because otherwise why make her an IC when she could just claim her dew flavor? She believed the concept that a flavor could clear you was wrong, at least that's what it looks like now. At the time, with the way she was posting, it sounded more like she slipped trying to do something overly aggressive for clout. I see now she just had made some kind of (likely fallacious) connection between herself being an IC and code red being a scum flavor.
In post 1287, Critter wrote:450 - Still talking flavor and saying she didn’t get LLD’s case and says her own slot softed a comptetitor brand yet it is a yikes of Dunn’s slot somehow. Kyo scum more than likely makes Dunn town that’s yikes.
Adding 450 for context:

Spoiler: 450
In post 450, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 220, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
Look at the time stamps, I'm not sure I've gone 5 minutes without either being asked to explain something or accused of something. I've been under barrage this whole time without having even read the game or really
done anything
yet.
And there it is, unprompted.

I'm really confident on Dunn flipping scum today. This answer instead of just giving other thoughts is... yeah.
I mean it really seems possible in these recent posts but I still dont understand where you got the idea from your role that hardclaiming Code Red is a scumclaim. I understand the argument for scum!Dunn to claim this as a way to garner towncred, but I dont see why town!Dunn would not do it.

And I dont understand from the reveal of your flavor, which was diet dew, where you got the idea that code red was scum-indicative.

Something I do find odd about Dunn's posts now I have more context is that he seems to have inconsistent thoughts about the flavors that town/scum will have.
He thought you scumreading him for code red was an indicator scum could have the one true soda, but also he light TRed Toogeloo for softing a competitor mello-yello which is a yikes for me

Context on 450 is that in the bolded, I explain that it is a slight contradiction for Dunnstral to demonstrate that in his mind, scum could possibly have Mountain Dew flavors, and at the same time in his mind, Toogeloo softed a competitor brand and Toog gets a light TR for that? It just felt really wrong - I think later Dunn explained he had to Google Mello Yello and only then did he realize it was not a Mountain Dew flavor - not sure who it was, but I think it was Dunn, and I'm pretty sure
someone
mentioned this.

469 - Says claiming flavor in your opening post goes against the status quo and shouldn’t be done unless protown benefit or Miller claim. Since no Miller claim and no protown benefit established this is pure hunting.
I think it's understandable that you read it the way you did, especially considering how tunneled you are right now. However, 469 is not me
saying
nobody should claim flavor. There was a small interaction in 319/320 between Toogeloo and Towelie. I was agreeing with my predecessor there, countering Towelie's assertion in 320 that there was no status quo, and saying that there
is
a status quo, and that status quo is:
Don't claim in your first post unless you are a miller or there is a protown benefit. I didn't say it was wrong or scummy to do it. I said the status quo is to not do it. Use your little insect noggin and think on this - how often are scum actively avoiding the status quo?

Now let’s go back to that post I hate so very much. Just a moment.
In post 1288, Critter wrote:
In post 415, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 110, E. M. M. I. wrote:Just curious; how popular is/was Mountain Dew DEW*S*A?
It was one of the last ones I tried before I started calorie counting and i really liked it. It was like sparkling berry, reminded me a little of whiteout which I guess makes sense because it was a mixture of whiteout code red and voltage
Dunn is code red and not a gambit of some kind this is established. Why the fuck are EMMI and this new slot shooting the shit about flavors here. At this point the claim had already happened and this is one of only like under 10 posts from the EMMI slot. This is also about flavor.

There is no way flavor is not important to scum.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that flavor is definitely not important to scum. Cabd mentioned this game is going to play out like a Dew-themed Normal game from ages past. I don't expect there to be any kind of soup kills or information about any flavors' roles, and if I'm wrong on that, fuck me I guess. It's not something I'm concerned about. As for why I responded to EMMI, again, I like Mountain Dew. I wanted to voice my opinion on the flavor.
In post 1289, Critter wrote:Combining this with 421 does not make sense as an argument.

Pretend for a moment LLD is not an IC and Kyo is town.

Pretend LLD is doing exactly what is proposed here. She’s scum who wants to push Dunn. How would she not realize what flavors she had? Wouldn’t she de facto know what flavors town had? And who says town only gets Mountain Dew flavors? It’s on or off brand.
I'm assuming that in the game of Mountain Dew Mafia, that "on-brand" means Mountain Dew, and "competitor brand" means non-Mountain Dew sodas with a similar lemon/lime flavor and lots of caffeine. That's not a stretch. She never committed to a role claim which specifically guarantees Code Red is a scum flavor, so it wouldn't be a problem if she were scum. She could make that argument even if she knew (by being scum) scum didn't have Code Red, because it is known that Code Red and Baja Blast are favorites of Cabd's. He did a red pill/blue pill reference with them in isekai, and it sounded in isekai like that wasn't the first time he did it. Maybe he did it in that Tarot game where Marcistar got Cobra-Kaied, it seemed like Cabd and the Hydra of fferylt/notscience were joking around about that. ffery modded Tarot.
In post 1290, Critter wrote:472 - STILL talking flavor and now chalks a mistake up to “misremembering”. When do we get to an actual read?
482 - Asks why she’s being @‘d after claiming a flavor.

Apparently some mystical flavor claim is supposed to get her to where she never gives reads or interacts with a good chunk of the player base?
This is the problem with reading ISOs lazily. Like when you commented on 358 without proper context, you're again missing the same context here. Dunn requoted 354 and @ed me. I already responded to 354 in 358. 358 was a flavorclaim. I don't think flavor claiming magically makes me not have to interact with anyone, I think I already responded to 354 and I wanted to know what Dunn wanted with his @. Normally when you @someone with a naked quote like that it is because it is an outstanding question they skipped. There was no question in 354, but it seemed implied that Dunn was asking about what he thought was Toogeloo's Mello Yello soft. My response to 354 was that I'm livewire (meaning not Mello Yello, meaning Toogeloo was not softing Mello Yello).

493 - LLD please forgive me but I think this post is meant to buddy you.
This is a response to your .

Spoiler: 489/493
In post 489, Critter wrote:
In post 486, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 475, Critter wrote:
In post 468, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 466, Wisdom wrote:SM is almost certainly scum with that iso
THANK you, god damn.

It's pretty hard to sell that myself, but if someone whose brain isn't made of mildew and nematodes sees it too, maybe they'll be able to make the argument more gracefully than I can.
I’d sheep an SM wagon but I think there is a scum in Dunn/Kyo. Kyo’s slot has burned the cred Toog built.
Implying toog had cred, that slot was cringe. I'm not sold on SM being scum from a first read, I believe english is not his first language and that he's relatively new to forum mafia. Actually strikes me as a potentially easy mislim for scum so I'm suspicious of vague pushes on them at this point. There are plenty of players under the radar so far, and the focus on SM feels like it could be telling.
You’re Toog? And yes Toog had cred. I didn’t think scum would provoke until you came in being all scummy like and going whoa.
In post 493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I know I'm toog, and he was acting cringe to the point that any towncred he may have had early would be gone because of how oafishly he behaved with regards to LLD. I recall seeing some of his posts and thinking they seemed scummy, but mostly what stood out to me was the way he was talking to LLD about her IC reveal was really cringe.

490-499 Stops me from trying to figure out Dunn’s alignment with some ridiculous crap
Actually, I wasn't trying to stop you from finding Dunn's alignment, I was pointing out back in 470 that your push seemed like shade, not sorting, and you and I were continuing an interaction there. I'm noticing a lot of missing context here, and some of it has been missing the context of your own posts. You seem to be forgetting a lot of your side of our interaction, and I can't help but think you're not genuinely committed to it if you can't recall (or don't acknowledge) your own part in it. Full context below:

Spoiler: 490-499
In post 470, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 327, Critter wrote:
In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
But she’s confirmed town, why do you give a shit about her motivations?
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Assume that I am wrong and Dunn is town. Why hasn’t he given reads? This reads more like you don’t like LLD’s playstyle vs a scummy motivation here. The only thing he’s done that’s memorable is attack you which means you’re more than likely town if Dunn is scum. If Dunn is town he really needs to start re-reading the game and give thoughts. Dude can’t make up his mind more than me which says a lot.
This feels slightly out of touch. Dunn's started posting thoughts already at this point and Critter is latched to a previous gamestate and using it to perpetuate shade on Dunn.
In post 488, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 477, Critter wrote:
In post 470, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 327, Critter wrote:
In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
But she’s confirmed town, why do you give a shit about her motivations?
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Assume that I am wrong and Dunn is town. Why hasn’t he given reads? This reads more like you don’t like LLD’s playstyle vs a scummy motivation here. The only thing he’s done that’s memorable is attack you which means you’re more than likely town if Dunn is scum. If Dunn is town he really needs to start re-reading the game and give thoughts. Dude can’t make up his mind more than me which says a lot.
This feels slightly out of touch. Dunn's started posting thoughts already at this point and Critter is latched to a previous gamestate and using it to perpetuate shade on Dunn.
Thoughts yes. Reads no.
Okay but you literally said if he's town he needs to reread and give thoughts?
In post 499, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 490, Critter wrote:
In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
I asked for opinions aka reads/stances. Not something like “unusual” which is not an opinion/read/stance. It’s something if I want to look up I can.

Why are you nitpicking what is an obvious point?
I'm not nitpicking, I think its disingenuous to say he hadn't posted thoughts and call him scum for it, when it seemed like he had recently started posting the very thoughts you were looking for. Rather than interacting with those posts you shaded him for not posting thoughts. Then when called out on it to say you were asking for reads, not thoughts. Like sure back in 216 you said opinions but I'm not really going to remember that as I read through for the first time and it really stood out in 400some that you had shared Dunn for not posting thoughts, because I had literally just read some
hot opinions
not 1-2 pages prior I feel like

501 Is the first reads we get from her. Like damn
I don't think 501 is very late to be giving reads considering it was 2AM the same day I replaced in and I'd only done one read-through on mobile. I wouldn't have posted them if you weren't being obnoxious and trying to shade me for not having reads posted already, when at the same time we were actively engaging. 501 reads are rushed and probably garbage - do not reference them for legacy. I will update reads before EoD.
In post 1291, Critter wrote:
In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Gamma Emerald
Towelie (hydra of borkjerfkin and notscience)
MUSHSHAGANA
E. M. M. I.
Milk & Mocha (hydra of PookyTheMagicalBear and Noraa)
Venus Fly Trap (hydra of skitter30 and lilith2013)
Dunnstral
Wisdom
Lady Lambdadelta
Something_Smart
Critter
StrangeMatter
Toogeloo

Oh Emmi not unvoting Dunn when they popped in seemed weird, felt like they were aware of the VC but had no concern that they were on a leading wagon without having read.

Towelie hasn't pinged me except that he doesnt like baja blast? Very suspicious
Gonna combine 501-4

EMMI is top tier town for voting Dunn, asking a flavor question, and disappearing?

This reads list is faker than shit.

Kyo/EMMI/Towelie is where I am at atm. She also puts HERSELF at the bottom of her reads.
Spoiler: 501 Context
In post 501, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 496, Critter wrote:Waiting on reads Kyo tick tock tick tock
You scum, mush town, gamma town, nora possibly scumclaimed but nobody else notices these things. Wisdom obstinate, need to review him and toog in iso real quick, as his vote sticking in place feels wrong. However it's not likely you and wisdom are both scum so wrong on at least one of those

Dunnstral idk, I've had vibes he was scum at times but he doesnt feel like he did in isekai and I tracked him to the kill completely by accident there, had no idea he may be scum. I was setting up to Watch him later and he happened to be killing that Night

SM feels like limbait so town. Flytrap is POE scum.
Gonna check playerlist for the resr as others in game are escaping me.

Towelie has already pointed this out but it's clear with the context of 501 which you omitted for some reason that I'm looking at the player list for the players I couldn't remember when making 501. I've actually already pointed out later on that even when looking at the playerlist I forgot S_S. 504 is what I was referencing. I commented on everyone else besides Towelie, EMMI, and S_S in my 501. 504 was me looking at the player list, looking at 501, and seeing who I didn't make a comment on, then commenting my thoughts (or lack thereof) on those players. I also omitted LLD because she was already flipped IC.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:16 am

In post 1263, Critter wrote:If I am right on Kyo >85% confidence
You’re scum 75% of the time with her.
Just because they said she's likely town?

I townread her too, so better add me to your shitlist.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1152, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1144, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 1139, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1132, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1110, Wisdom wrote:every scum flails when they feel they are attacked for the wrong reasons
Transparently false, some people don't flail as scum at all.

And plenty of people flail as both alignments. I don't see why "frustration at being attacked for bullshit reasons" is an emotion reserved for scum.
Yep keep defending your buddy im sure that will go well for you
They do bring up a fair point that people do flail as either alignment though, and definitely has happened in the past. This really doesn't help when it just doesn't feel like you answered the actual question and instead went for the scum associative.
There was no question. I saw kyouko doing a thing ive seen scum do lots of times, pointed it out, and s_s came and defended her. Which I also pointed out.
The thing is, the question isn't stated, but the question they had is definitely still there. Asking it now since I didn't get the chance earlier, how did you come to the conclusion that flailing is more likely to be scum?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:21 am

In post 1288, Critter wrote:There is no way flavor is not important to scum.
Seeing as this game is designed to be normal-adjacent and not highly themed, I doubt this.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1290, Critter wrote:472 - STILL talking flavor and now chalks a mistake up to “misremembering”. When do we get to an actual read?
I missed replying individually to this one, but I do have issues with remembering things at times. I have a great memory for some things and a terrible memory for others. Maybe an ego search will reveal other times I've misremembered. Searching for misremember shows a
recent
towngame where I misremembered another player's townplay when metaing her, posts from this game, and one post from 2017's civilization mafia where I said I misremembered something as scum, and that was so long ago idek if it was a lie. I'm a forgetful person and part of my scumgame is just to be open so I could have actually forgotten and used that to my advantage to make a genuine post. Like in Large 233 when I revealed why I faked being Neighbor with town!Anya. It bought me some time, unfortunately I got POEd/guiltied in the end. Had to bank on an even or odd- night investigative claim being x-shot and having less shots than he claimed, otherwise game was unwinnable due to POE. Turned out Gamma was what he claimed, and he got me.

Here are search results for "remember*" which have 10 pages to sift through - you could also try searching "iirc" and "recall", as those are both phrases I prefer to use when talking about my memory. Heck, try "memory" too if you're so inclined.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”