Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
In post 603, Noraa wrote:
In post 602, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 598, Noraa wrote:hehe ok so far my draft of the scum team looks something like

q/ydrasse, morning, tictac,
gamma/dk
, loki. something like that.
you might wanna be a bit more subtle with your omgus m8
uh oh i got caught ahhhhhhhhhh
im so scared!!!!
In post 712, Noraa wrote:
In post 673, Morning Tweet wrote:Quoting things and not adding them is also scummy for Noraa
ooooof. #caught scum

its pretty different the way i've been doing that here lolololol
you're misusing my meta pretty badly if town.

It is scummy when i say [X] is scum because

here i am simply quoting posts to prove my point. the posts i have just quoted are explicitly about the game setup. There is nothing to explain. Idk if scum morning decides to just stroll in and totally fuck up my meta in an attempt to SR me but I'll think about it.

Examples of you omgussing
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 721, Noraa wrote:
In post 719, RCEnigma wrote:? "I'm not scum because as scum I would do XYZ, but here I did W" is the exact argument you made to Mastina less than a week ago. I wouldnt call that outdated. you were there....I was there....we were all there.
OHHHH i kept thinking that was some boon game. Yeah ok quote me some posts. you cant make meta arguments if you're too lazy to even go find the posts. Maybe read some context too and you'll realize exactly why that isn't like this game :3
You just deflect and never actually address his point.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 733, Dwlee99 wrote:Just don't put noraa on a team pls
In post 734, Noraa wrote:dwlee is scum lol
And again. You either, omguss, deflect, express paranoia, refuse to answer questions like I did when I suggested Loft be left out, I fully explained my reasoning for that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1913, Noraa wrote:
In post 1910, Loki Dokie wrote:Now you make a new readslist but don’t explain any of if
did anyone ask? no, exactly.
I’m asking what made you change your read on Tweetie? You went from calling her “caught scum” to having her as either a townread or townlean.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1926, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 721, Noraa wrote:
In post 719, RCEnigma wrote:? "I'm not scum because as scum I would do XYZ, but here I did W" is the exact argument you made to Mastina less than a week ago. I wouldnt call that outdated. you were there....I was there....we were all there.
OHHHH i kept thinking that was some boon game. Yeah ok quote me some posts. you cant make meta arguments if you're too lazy to even go find the posts. Maybe read some context too and you'll realize exactly why that isn't like this game :3
You just deflect and never actually address his point.
what
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 874, Noraa wrote:
In post 871, RCEnigma wrote:Just to prove the point yes this is exactly why that post pinged me. I didn't make a read on your alignment but I'm not gonna lie everything after our interaction now has that bias.

What do you gain from trying to discredit my observation on something we both know is objectively true? I don't know really....I guess fuel for your too abrasive to be scum fire.
ooooh i'll come back for this post. nah it really isn't objectively true.

First off, this:
In post 708, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 236, Noraa wrote:im objectively the best captain anyone could elect. think about it.
even if im scum, it's likely that i wouldn't choose a team strictly beneficial to my team (im assuming scum get extra info on the games otherwise this would be kinda weird) assuming the full rules for games come out later.

but im town so thats even better
This is the kind of posting you just made as scum trying to flip Mastinas reads in ffxiv.
and this:
are fundamentally different. the former is saying if i were scum, i would do this. so regardless of my alignment, i should be elected captain.
the latter is saying i am town because if i were scum i wouldn't do this

All these quotes are the latter example.
In post 871, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6074, Mystic Bears wrote:I would just self hammer right now if I were scum and town is all uniting and doing amazing right now. Like unless everyone thinks scum team is like me and Mastina, town is uniting here if im scum and i have no reason to not just self hammer. This wagon isn't changing today like there's literally no way. Also no this isn't a trust tell because I self hammer more as town than scum.
Anyways game is basically solved. Tomorrow/Realcheeky solve. Could change either out but this pool has 1 scum at the very least.
In post 5738, Mystic Bears wrote:But also, any arguments that I am scum for AtE are just bad at this point. The AtE present in this game is genuine and probably only 0.00000000001% of the AtE in my scum games. As I've said for the longest time, META ME. Don't just make assumptions because my meta has evolved and it's not death curse meta anymore. Like in death curse, it was the day before my birthday and I was sick but I probably wouldn't say that as town. Here is entirely different. The only "AtE" if you can even call it that is my homework but that is a legitimate problem. It is legitimately sucking up hours of my time and I am unable to actively play as a result of that. And the only reason I even mention it is because I think it's affecting the game and I went multiple long phases without posting anything before I decided it was better to include a reason so I didn't get sussed for being inactive. The AtE here is SO MUCH less present. If this were my scum game, I'd be steamrolling the shit out of such a scummy set of players. One last point, I'm quite sure scum me would have reposted Ydrasse's TR on me like multiple times by now. And just I am never SRed this much in a playlist like this. There's honestly so many reasons I'm town. Anyways this is getting too long. Imma just leave it here. I'm town
In post 4670, Mystic Bears wrote:Bullshit. You think scum me would be this fucking obvious about my "agenda"
You have no idea how damn good my scum game is. If I were scum you wouldn't know shit about my agenda. You'd be throwing town reads at my feet.
Just to prove the point yes this is exactly why that post pinged me. I didn't make a read on your alignment but I'm not gonna lie everything after our interaction now has that bias.

What do you gain from trying to discredit my observation on something we both know is objectively true? I don't know really....I guess fuel for your too abrasive to be scum fire.
In the post you quoted from this game, I am not arguing that I am town. I am saying regardless of alignment, BLAH [insert argument]. In every post you found from final fantasy, I have been actively saying that scum me would do something else SO I AM TOWN.

So I dont know what you're trying to argue but lets just say you're arguing the latter and I have posted posts about how scum me would not do something. For example about the townslip. Lets say you're talking about that. The issue is that I make such arguments as both alignments so it is not objectively true that it is a scum tell. Perhaps its true that it is my way of trying to change people's reads but town dont want SRs either.

Either way this post from you is the towniest post I've seen in this game and I'm fearful of what that means given I tend to hard TR scum but that's something to look out for I guess.

Back to hibernation until something interests me a SHITTON
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1925, Loki Dokie wrote:Examples of you omgussing
how is the first even omgussing?
the second #caughtscum was referring to myself.

I know you're trying really hard to find instances of omgus but maybe you're just really bad at this because I definitely have omgused but you've managed to miss all of them. Almost like you made up a point and now are desperately trying to justify it. It's sort of funny to me because I *have* omgussed but all the things ur quoting are just ... not omgus.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1927, Loki Dokie wrote:You either, omguss, deflect, express paranoia, refuse to answer questions like I did when I suggested Loft be left out, I fully explained my reasoning for that.
Mmk.
1) this is pretty inaccurate and missing stuff but even if all of this was true, it isn't inherently scummy.

You cant force someone to tell you the reason for something. I am not forcing or insisting that Q MUST not be on our team. Because I am not requesting anything, I cannot be forced to out my reasoning. You will not get my reasoning until I feel like I want to say it and trying to force me to say it isn't going to get you it.

You can call me scum all you want for a ridiculous reason like that but I know I am not and I will not tell you simply because I don't feel like it. It honestly isn't a big deal and the reason isn't even that amazing but I will not have anything forced out of me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1928, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m asking what made you change your read on Tweetie? You went from calling her “caught scum” to having her as either a townread or townlean.
caught scum was not referring to her. but i did have a light SL on her at one point in time. As for why I reversed the read, I honestly don't remember but the basis was just TSTBS. I find her extremely scummy here and SR her so hard that I think she's just town. That's typically how my reads work anyways.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

I dont know what to make of your read on me. It really reads so ridiculous to me and I'm desperately trying to see it coming from town and I do feel like it might and its just so hard to believe. Ig sorry if anything comes off harshly I'm having one hell of a time sorting you lmao.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Noraa if you see this you have a test tomorrow stop posting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Spamton
Spamton
Townie
Spamton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Spamton »

In post 1882, Noraa wrote:Hey Spamton. You see a fuzzy bear with very fluffy ears in front of you. It looks kinda scary but it's nomming on some green froggy gummies. Will it try to murder you?
THE BEAR WILL TAKE THIS DEAL AND WILL [[Die]]!!
IT'S THAT GOOD!!!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1910, Loki Dokie wrote:You seemed to omgus pretty much everyone who scumread you.
They did this as town in team mafia as well.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:27 am

Post by numberQ »

I'm finding it difficult to follow threads of debate and respond to things that I feel should have my attention, because of how many people in this game multi-post every time they post. Mainly Loki + Nora
Hey!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I just want the first game to start
I prefer they, thanks :)
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1937, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1910, Loki Dokie wrote:You seemed to omgus pretty much everyone who scumread you.
They did this as town in team mafia as well.
Can you pull up those quotes?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:37 am

I went and looked but had real trouble finding it, aside from their Jingle case which was entirely predicated on his case on them being shitty.

I may have misremembered to some extent; seems like they more just insulted anyone who scumread them.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I scumread you Noraa, nyeh nyeh nyeh!!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Introducing:

One Firey boi
Norweeb
spamlord
LELigma
Memestar
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:32 am

Post by DArby »

With one post, Mama Ru can start the game for realsies.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1916, Loki Dokie wrote:Like this response to RCE. He claims a sr on you and your response is concern you’re wrongly tr him for that.
I didn't scumread them for bullshitting, I just called them out on it. Then they bullshitted me on the answer so like.....not worth pursuing if neither of us is going to get anything out of it and elims aren't on the table.

Honestly Id put Nora on a team over loftwing on the off chance that off man out is an elim. If he's town then we probably waste an elim on him anyway OR he presents a negative variable in future games.

Whereas Nora is likely sortable and potentially a boon to town if town. Potentially.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1941, Something_Smart wrote:I went and looked but had real trouble finding it, aside from their Jingle case which was entirely predicated on his case on them being shitty.

I may have misremembered to some extent; seems like they more just insulted anyone who scumread them.
viewtopic.php?f=160&t=85649&user_select ... &start=800

Couldn’t find the specific posts but her genuineness and solving are obvious. It’s extremely evident that she believed everything she said in that game.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Loftwing »

Cool, I'll be able to sit out this game because I've not been able to keep track.

There is like a 10% chance that I will die.

Sorry, I've come down with something and will request
V/LA until further notice
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:34 am

._.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:38 am

If Loftwing isn't going to vote, then Mama might as well get a move on because there isn't any choice to be made.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”