Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4397, Morning Tweet wrote:I don't rlly know what ur talking about or why it points to me

It's especially confusing because Dk is using it as a defense and you're using it as a suspicion

As I recall, Norwee didn't receive too many votes and instead Noraa got killed. My squad + Loki voted Norwee, and like everybody voted Noraa. I'm judging from context that my squad was advocating pretty hard for Norwe. And yet, no scum claimed to vote Norwe seemingly.

Now how this ties into me i dont know

Either way im very close to yoloing after one of those two flip red
It points to you as you’re the most probably scum. Iirc numbers was okay with the first hood so I doubt it’s all town. Combined with no hood sheeping or wanting a Norway read it just doesn’t feel right.

It’s like when that detective on your fave TV show gets “vibes” something is off and all the others are going “WTH? This is fine”. I think there’s a scum in that hood. Odds point to it and numbers posting makes me think so. Of those you’re the most probable.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i gotta move to the main thread there's no one to dance with in the PT

(ノ´ ω`)ノ

ヽ(・∀・)ノ

\(^ω^\)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4402, MathBlade wrote:It points to you as you’re the most probably scum. Iirc numbers was okay with the first hood so I doubt it’s all town. Combined with no hood sheeping or wanting a Norway read it just doesn’t feel right.

It’s like when that detective on your fave TV show gets “vibes” something is off and all the others are going “WTH? This is fine”. I think there’s a scum in that hood. Odds point to it and numbers posting makes me think so. Of those you’re the most probable.
survey says

(buzz buzz)

Number thing is just WIFOM. If there's an all town hood scum is just as likely to be fine with it as they are to oppose it, it's a 21 player game their agency isn't enough to offset.

Dunno about the Noraa kill i could not tell you why scum wanted to kill Noraa of all players
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If Toog is town i ttttthink i earned the right to celebrate an all town PT

I knew they would accomplish great things, never doubted it
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Firebringer/SS
Just watched so much anime lezgo
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 516, numberQ wrote:Slightly stream of conscious as I read...

I think Gamma vs Nora is SvT, idk which is which though. That means they should probably be on a team together imo.

The Nora townslip thing. I dunno, it feels genuine. Some of the pressure on them about it feels less genuine, particularly Koba + Gamma. I don't know if scum would back each other up that hard though. I also don't like Gamma's 321. Gonna say Gamma is a scumread.

Loki's early interactions with Nora were okay but later posts ping me a little. Couldn't tell you why without going back through.

Still not sure I get the logic behind everyone voting MT and letting her pick the first group. Makes more sense to me for us to decide as a group what each captain should do. Then if someone deviates, idk if that'd be confscum per se, but it would certainly be highly suspicious. I guess that's not mutually exclusive with everyone voting MT, to be fair.

But after a few more pages, seems like any and all voting strategy has been thrown out the window anyway.

I think MT's team should include Nora, Gamma, Loki, and Koba. In other words the main actors in the townslip interaction. There's at least 1 scum in there, maybe 2. More is unlikely I think.
I think there’s got to be a scum here. I don’t see a world where scum are okay losing thread control. I don’t think it’s Loki and I really don’t think it’s Koba. Like if Koba is scum give them a fucking scummy. Gamma and Noraa are both dead so like? Is it possible that numbers was only with an all town hood, yeah I just find it way more probable you’re scum. If you’re town then that brings up some difficult questions, like deep wolf or scum being bad.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

number is just one scum though
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4408, Morning Tweet wrote:number is just one scum though
True I just err on the side of the probable. Then if the improbable happens then it’s a matter of which improbable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

At least one scum not trying to overexert thread control is not only probable it's nearly certain. I find it's more of a playstyle thing than anything

Also, it's not like stopping an all-town group really mattered that much, did it
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

A pure random team has 15% chance of being all town. Add in reading people and the chance should hopefully get more likely. That's not super improbable, and you're essentially doing shitty vote count analysis when you're just grouping teams and going "# of scum in here = k"
I prefer they, thanks :)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4411, DkKoba wrote:gg i was maf
big if true
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i shouldnt joke like that enchant doesnt actually understand thats something i like to say as a shitpost :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4414, DkKoba wrote:wait i shouldnt joke like that enchant doesnt actually understand thats something i like to say as a shitpost :lol:
Neither do I sometimes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 4280, Almost50 wrote:Now here's a theory (out of thin air) which is NO BETTER than the ones I've been shooting down (actually it DOES feel a bit better from my own PoV):

Norwee is Scum (Sorry Enchant). MT is Scum. Scum thus knew at least 3 votes were cast on Norwee, and they saw Noraa was a contender, so they all voted there. Some "claimed" not to have done so (ex: NormalQ) so that the ones that did vote Noraa would take more heat.

Another -altered- theory is MT is Town and that PT was pure, so Scum didn't know Norwee was being voted and that ALSO means Norwee/Enchant isn't necessarily Scum (this why I say the whole theory is no better than nay other, because I don't know if "we're trying" is pure or not, so I don't know if Scum knew Norwee was available or not)
I think enchant has been obv towning and he just owned SS
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(for reference its a thing we liked to say in epicmafia chat games when a vote was guaranteed on someone in a limlo situation, it started out as scum actually admitting but then town started using it as a shitpost too even outside of limlo)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i kinda want FB to flip town and SS scum specifically so i can make fun of their reads but also a double scumflip would be nice
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4412, Dwlee99 wrote:A pure random team has 15% chance of being all town. Add in reading people and the chance should hopefully get more likely. That's not super improbable, and you're essentially doing shitty vote count analysis when you're just grouping teams and going "# of scum in here = k"
One enby’s shit is another man’s treasure.

I don’t feel it’s shitty it’s more a scum motivation thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I also find that most scum no matter how creative tend to follow certain rules. It’s more just a pattern thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

flip sometime tonight after dinner

unless I am too drunk or something

have a good night

<3 you all !! :3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

A locked thread I can post in? I wonder how mad Pooky will be when he finds out I gave him the pagetop.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

Probably pretty mad. Have you met that bear? No sense of humor at all. And he doesn't share his drugs. Like, as far as murder teddy bears go, he might be the angriest one I've ever met.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

Oh shit, he can read these, can't he? Uhhh.... I mean... Pooky is a kind and gracious mod who definitely doesn't have a giant murder robot he's threatening me with to say I approved of this setup and you should definitely not call for help.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”