petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6575 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by petapan »

you know what the frustrating thing about this game is?

in a more ordinary setup i never let toogeloo/ gypyx, or ulyana die, because i was reasonably sure they were town. i just didn't have better names to replace them with

cakez was a miss but i can live with that one

but since i lived and infinity died there were basically 2 people i wanted to kill and both were scum
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6576 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5613, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 5601, ulyana wrote: so hope for scum!firebringer with partners in the poe would be to cross by seeming agendaless and then hope that just continues to carry him forever, hmhm

i think i am unfamiliar with firebringer outside of a game i read a while ago that i wasn't in
It's from a while back (5 years now jeez) but Firebringer and I both replaced into scum playerslots in Kids TV Show Characters mafia (him lateish day 1, me mid-day 2) if you want to take a quick skim of our isos there for a baseline of either of our potential scum play. viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67884

Also fun fact literally not a single mafia got voted out that game, there was just a good commuterizer and a good vig and they teamed up and slowly destroyed us during the night phases
looking at this game now and lol did you make it your personal mission to try to flip MoI this game or something
free crypto
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6577 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 6576, petapan wrote:
In post 5613, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 5601, ulyana wrote: so hope for scum!firebringer with partners in the poe would be to cross by seeming agendaless and then hope that just continues to carry him forever, hmhm

i think i am unfamiliar with firebringer outside of a game i read a while ago that i wasn't in
It's from a while back (5 years now jeez) but Firebringer and I both replaced into scum playerslots in Kids TV Show Characters mafia (him lateish day 1, me mid-day 2) if you want to take a quick skim of our isos there for a baseline of either of our potential scum play. viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67884

Also fun fact literally not a single mafia got voted out that game, there was just a good commuterizer and a good vig and they teamed up and slowly destroyed us during the night phases
looking at this game now and lol did you make it your personal mission to try to flip MoI this game or something
a)he was scummy from my (scum) PoV
b)he was the damn commuterizer that we COULDN'T KILL because he was bouncing between himself and someone we tried to kill earlier (the vig maybe?) it was very frustrating and if we could have elim'd him during the day we def. would have won that game
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #6578 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Taly »

Peta pleadeddj

Don't let ggy mislim meeee

Kidnof drunk
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6579 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Taly »

M just s smol birb in a smol world

Big ass beak tho
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6580 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Taly »

Haha ggy is a kitty
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6581 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6577, Gammagooey wrote:a)he was scummy from my (scum) PoV
b)he was the damn commuterizer that we COULDN'T KILL because he was bouncing between himself and someone we tried to kill earlier (the vig maybe?) it was very frustrating and if we could have elim'd him during the day we def. would have won that game
just funny cuz trying to flip him feels like making the game hard mode for yourself

anyway sample suggests this is unlikely something gammagooey would do as mafia, and on a look back at skitter and saber both of them were trying to murder his slot across multiple events
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6582 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6578, Taly wrote:Peta pleadeddj

Don't let ggy mislim meeee

Kidnof drunk
lol i am gonna find drunkposting stuff scummy
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6583 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by petapan »

anyway, back to meaningful things: i think ydrasse is just spewed town from looking back a bit at the isos of flipped scum

there's points in this game where i think she could have, theoretically, been doing things with scum motivation but treatment by the scumteam doesn't point that way

i would also in all honesty bet on HQ's posting about her to be clearing, it was super obvious what HQ was trying to do in terms of spewing people. i would be surprised if she had went for some level 2 play of defending a teammate because that type of thing is rarely likely to play off

as she is up right now that is what i want to solve first i'll work on that in detail
free crypto
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6584 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ur a good birb Taly

have some dogpics
Spoiler: leafdog

Spoiler: cardog
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6585 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

"Rule by the One"

Decision 9.1.2
Current Nominee:
Ydrasse

YEA [0]:
n/a

NAY [1]:
Taly

Not Voting [4]:
Gammagooey, petapan, Ydrasse, Gamma Emerald

Once all contestants have voted, we will move to the next nominee. "VOTE: YEA" eliminates, "VOTE: NAY" spares.
Until all votes are cast, votes can be swapped. All players not voting at deadline will select "NAY".

The deadline for this decision is in:
(expired on 2021-11-18 12:10:31)
[/mech]

Now playing..

Avicii - Silhouettes

                        
▶ ❚❚ ──●────────────────────────────  0:25 / 3:31
                       
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6586 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6508, Taly wrote:
TWEETIE!!

What happens if both nominees TIE in number of
"Yays"
?

Do they both die? Is it because of the nom order? Do they both survive?
The player who was the earliest in nomination order will die in the case of a tie.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6587 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2426, Morning Tweet wrote:
"Fateful Duel"

Decision 3.0.5
unwnd [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Dwlee99, Saber

Ydrasse [2]:
petapan, Ydrasse

petapan [2]:
Taly, Toogeloo

Not Voting [7]:
ulyana, SirCakez, Gypyx, Dunnstral, skitter30, Infinity 324, unwnd

With 14 contestants remaining, it takes 8 votes to nominate a duelist.
The contestant with the second-most votes at majority or deadline will also be nominated. Plurality and seniority are in effect for both nominations.

The deadline for this decision is in:
(expired on 2021-10-19 17:07:18)
[/mech]

Now playing..

Tia - Deal with the devil

                        
▶ ❚❚ ────●──────────────────────────  0:41 / 4:44
                       
In post 2433, Dunnstral wrote:I haven't been paying attention to Ydra this game.

So I started skimming and I lean town, and here's why:

I think Ydrasse as mafia will start the game off strong but over time lose drive, and then you realize their posting is just fluffy but not filled with very hard analysis

In this game I don't see the falling off or the fluffy
In post 2511, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2475, ulyana wrote:
In post 2433, Dunnstral wrote:I think Ydrasse as mafia will start the game off strong but over time lose drive, and then you realize their posting is just fluffy but not filled with very hard analysis
do you think this description of your expectation of scum!ydrasse lines up with taly’s play this game? and would you have a similar expectation of scum!taly?
I don't know how to read taly, no I wouldn't have a similar expectation, that's just for ydrasse.
point 1 on Ydrasse: this read from Dunn came at a moment when I was pushing her a little bit and she'd self voted. it was an oddly detailed read from him.

alone by itself, you can really squint and see it either way, if you look at it.

but let's try to piece together a bigger picture of how the scumteam treated ydrasse

this right here is him coming in and randomly defending someone when he contributed not much to the game at all. does he think he can actually take the heat off Ydrasse with this? probably not. on its own if i had to guess i'd say this is a TMI read
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6588 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1025, Saber wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:From his perspective as well as in general those 3 aren’t great so far
Peta’s kinda felt reactive
Prism’s desire to be acquitted was a little skeevy and his reaction to being sussed was to claim joke which while technically valid doesn’t negate what actual tangible game thoughts he displayed with his joke
Ydrasse trying to jump in on the pockit fun felt a little overwrought
it feels like ur trying to frame this more from like, the perspective of validating pooky instead of stuff /you/ believe in even though you're able 2 espouse these reasons
In post 296, Ydrasse wrote:like clearly you think these things

you think we're scummy 2 some degree

but it sort of wraps around to pooky being scummy because... ?
In post 298, Ydrasse wrote:very strange mental gymnastics
I liked Ydrasse for being the first to point this out, I had very similar thoughts with regards to what Gamma was doing with his script.
In post 1047, Saber wrote:
In post 1040, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1035, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1026, Gamma Emerald wrote:Image
VOTE: ulyana
I feel like she's dispassionate and disconnected from the game in a way that she wasn't in radio buzz as rousseau, but somewhat reminds me of what I remember tracy flick being like in student council
Without looking at meta I disagree with this read
then you're probably evil too because I think what I'm seeing should be plainly obvious if you even glance at ulyana's ISO or just pay attention to what she says as you read up
and this is a different brand of obviousness than what I was throwing around before, that's was like a bright flame to me, this is like a strong current of a river
Probably evil
seems strong for someone simply disagreeing with a read of yours. Are any of Infinity, skitter, of Ydrasse probably evil for disagreeing?
In post 1068, Saber wrote:The strength of Gamma's reads feel very off. Dunnstral is probably evil for disagreeing with his ulyana read, but skitter, Ydrasse, and Infinity aren't because they're pretty much 'locked in' as town?

I'm finding this mental rock climbing hard to believe.
In post 1918, Saber wrote:
In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Saber: I get how you thought my play was erratic in a way that felt tactical, but I can probably point to a few games where I've made sharp turns at critical moments as town. What I think I'm most interested in is your reads in general, because aside from your reads on me and Galron, those don't feel exactly clear rn. I've at least sussed out from your ISO that you TR Taly and ulyana.
It was less about it being tactical, and more about it feeling unnatural.

As for my reads:
Taly
skitter petapan
Ydrasse Infinity
Gamma Toogeloo Cephrir
SirCakez Dunnstral Dwlee
Galron

Maybe something like this. By the way, I won't be free much this weekend but I will return with spoils of war.
In post 2109, Saber wrote:I'm not interested in voting for Ydrasse or Gypyx. I don't like Infinity voting for Gypyx on the basis Gamma contestant means Prism more likely to be a stagehand.

Infinity, you've made this assumption twice now that the people pushing Gamma the most are more likely to be a stagehand now that Gamma is probably a contestant - first with me, and now with Prism. The problem with that is the fact stagehands knew how the chair in the first phase would work, and that it comes with a heavy risk of the chaired person simply OMGUS executing their pusher.

I'm sure stagehand Prism would have some more reservations of pushing Gamma so aggressively had she considered this factor, which I'm sure she would've.
In post 2859, Saber wrote:Reading Ydrasse as a contestant because most of her frustration seems to stem from the fact that she's outraged that stagehand-unwnd thought she would be an easy misexecution to push this game because she's apathetic. Her pushing back at that and righteously stating 'she won't be rolled over' and 'you picked the wrong person to pick a fight with' comes from a really contestant perspective.
point 2: this is basically every thing Saber says about ydrasse. There were some minor interactions that were basically nothing, them fooling around, i didn't find it meaningful so i cut it. then there was some attacking Infinity when Infinity scumread Saber for her ydrasse read, but it wasn't really
about
Ydrasse (god I wish I'd noticed how much OMGUS this was).

anyway, again we have scum making an oddly confident townread on Ydrasse and sticking with it. The second one was after Ydrasse snapped back at unwnd and people started reading her as town so i can go either way.

the first post is before ydrasse was pressured but it's agreeing with her on the gamma read

i guess if i'm being honest the townread and defense on very little, slotting her in as a townread but a tier below skitter is maybe +scum here in a vacuum
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6589 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by petapan »

but now for the meaty stuff, skitter on ydrasse
In post 488, skitter30 wrote:(also ydra feels kinda off but i'd feel a little bad poking there too much atm so uh just gonna wait and see if her wim comes back soon-ish as it isn't a Critical part of the game just yet).
little bit of early shade, the absolute lightest touch
In post 500, skitter30 wrote:
In post 498, Prism wrote:Shockingly my reads are mostly aligned with skitter's, minus Ydrasse who is a townlean and maybe Dwlee who is solidly null for me.

My reasoning differs on Gamma, who I'm voting for like three different reasons. (Scrambling to hit tonal bases early, read on Dwlee, reactions to pushes)
oh gamma's dwlee vote was bad too, i forgot abt that
why is ydrasse a townlean?
questioning prism about her read on ydrasse. not really sure i feel anything on this, scum can ask people about their read on anyone, sometimes it's a generic scum thing to call people's townreads on your partners bad but not attack your partners, would be kind of lame by skitter, but meh
In post 722, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: gamma emerald
In post 725, skitter30 wrote:Yes i noticed that and loooooooved that detail

Also uh should i be concerned by that pop-in by ydrasse?

Also uh i think that's e1 and i dont want to end the day just yet ...

UNVOTE:
skitter shades ydrasse for naeed voting gamma emerald to E-1. i feel like skitter would probably do this regardless of ydrasse's alignment? because it's a face value "scummy" thing that she'd want to call bad with the mindset she'd do it as town. i realize this is very useless so far!
In post 737, skitter30 wrote:If ydra is scum here gamma almost certainly isnt
entertaining an anti-associative read based on that vote, not saying a whooole lot
In post 727, skitter30 wrote:Dont like popping in for an unannounced e1
In post 728, skitter30 wrote:While toog is actively saying he wants the day to end
In post 733, skitter30 wrote:
In post 731, petapan wrote:bad form, maybe (i had already unvoted so it wasn't E-1 although the unvote is nice) but i don't see why she does that as scum. a quickhammer, maybe. but, i mean, it's not like she wouldn't do a vote that looks bad as town. you know she's done that.

i kind of think toog is town who is lazy/apathetic for some reason (although it confuses me) which makes cakez trying to call him scum worse
Uh remember the awful iirc hammer vote on bulge in perperual elo? She's capable of 'whoopsi-ing' that as scum and playing it off

Also toog yeah idk what he's doing. If u wanna complain abt the day still going at least try to do somethubg abt it
In post 740, skitter30 wrote:I mean i'm not disagreeing with u that she might do that sort of thing as town too, but the timing coupled with toog's comments abt ending the day just before called perpetual elo to mind and kinda made me think she might be setting up a hammer here

Altho ig if we're not actually e1 this whole thing is moot but that's what i was thinking
i almost missed these comments because i'm searching via CTRL-F, my usual process and these are all indirect references, i'm glad i read for context

she really starts going after ydrasse HARD for that vote and shading her, it's not really like her other teammates where skitter passively attacked them some but didn't push them

this is where i am starting to think it looks like skitter going after a town
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6590 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1006, skitter30 wrote:ah here we go
In post 0, Morning Tweet wrote:Cephrir - scumvibes
petapan - feels weird. idk if that makes him scum necessarily but yeah
ulyana - probably town
Ydrasse - scum-ish
Saber - no thoughts
PookyTheMagicalBear - maybe town?
SirCakez - probably town
skitter30 - shining beacon of towniness, etc
Gypyx - had some townpings on prism, but she isn't a slot i can read confidentally. liked gypyx's entrance tho
Infinity 324 - still kinda weirded out by her lack of reaction to me voting her, and i think she's townreading me too easily
Toogeloo - honestly feels too clueless/unaware of what's happening to be scum
Galron - very underwhelmed thus far. was p easy to pick out town-him in radio buzz but not really seeing the same things here yet. could be because he hasn't caught up so i'll give this a little more time but right now feels kinda scummy
Dunnstral - forgot he's in the game
Dwlee99 - scum
Taly - townie
Gamma Emerald - scum
here's where i'm at ^
In post 1016, skitter30 wrote:
In post 931, Taly wrote:Or you could look at players that personally give me fuzzy warm vibes: Infinity/Pooky/Ydra/Saber
taly why are you liking ydra here?
meh! again with the trying to undercut a read on ydrasse. admittedly i feel like skitter did a similar thing with unwnd's read on dunnstral not being scum?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6591 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1017, Ydrasse wrote:classic skitter on ydra scumread
In post 1018, skitter30 wrote:i mean what should i be townreading?
In post 1019, Ydrasse wrote:my essence
In post 1020, skitter30 wrote:i don't see the towniness of your essence :(
In post 1021, Ydrasse wrote:this is the same ydra of that normal game and radio buzz

im rolling town lately and i cant stop
In post 1022, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1020, skitter30 wrote:i don't see the towniness of your essence :(
okay so do u think i grilled gamma that hard for shits n giggles
In post 1024, skitter30 wrote:i don't remember how u were in that normal game, i was scum and also have actively expunged that from my memory, sorry
but i don't think you're that similar to radio buzz

pedit why does grilling gamma make you town?
i actually really like this exchange between skitter and ydrasse for ydrasse? i know she's capable of that sort of theater but it feels a bit off the cuff, a bit of legitimate annoyance with skitter, and i don't think skitter spends this long in thread just arguing with a teammate
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6592 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by petapan »

and now i see the context for Saber's - i don't think saber comes in defending ydrasse if skitter is distancing from her? also skitter flat out fucking ignores saber making that post christ lmfao
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6593 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1027, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1024, skitter30 wrote:i don't remember how u were in that normal game, i was scum and also have actively expunged that from my memory, sorry

ur voting gamma. u think he is scum. i was one of the first ppl to dig into him and actually get him to explain his reasoning which is why you are now scumreading him. why do i set up gamma like that
In post 1030, skitter30 wrote:

ur voting gamma. u think he is scum. i was one of the first ppl to dig into him and actually get him to explain his reasoning which is why you are now scumreading him. why do i set up gamma like that
i did note that if he's scum you probably aren't but at this stage where we don't have any flips that isn't a reason to townread you
In post 1033, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1030, skitter30 wrote:

i did note that if he's scum you probably aren't but at this stage where we don't have any flips that isn't a reason to townread you
Zzz

If u say so but its just weird 2 me when i was the catalyst for like. not all of it but a decent chunk idk

maybe im just built different
In post 1041, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1033, Ydrasse wrote:Zzz

If u say so but its just weird 2 me when i was the catalyst for like. not all of it but a decent chunk idk

maybe im just built different
idk. you don't make sense with gamma but independently i don't townread you
my feeling on this is kind of...it feels very similar to how skitter was shading/poking at me when i was hanging back in the early game. ydrasse actually feels really pressed by skitter and skitter won't stop picking on her

remembering those days when i was dispassionately hanging back from the game and sighing wistfully
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6594 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1456, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1360, Gamma Emerald wrote:There’s also the fact that skitter and Ydrasse, the two people on me I was probably the most keenly aware of via my earlier feelings of sadness at being voted by my TRs (I had a line going through my head during that time about “People That You Like Want to See You Suffer”, and I recently managed to pinpoint that it was an episode title from Survivor) moved to Galron, so I think they at least have good intentions even if I feel skeptical about Galron’s odds of flipping scum.
i'm like 90% sure that ydrasse's vote was to make a point to me and had nothing to do with u
huh, didn't see this, let me see if i can find it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6595 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1250, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: galron
In post 1252, Ydrasse wrote:is there something beyond the wanting to hammer despite being unsure for galron

because i can see myself going “yeah no info let’s flip and see what happens” if things dry up maybe i’m impatient
In post 1253, skitter30 wrote:That's mostly it, but also that he's at once saying he doesnt know abt gamma while offering go hammer him, like now

Having a hard time kinda understanding ghe mindset where he's behind, keeps saying he needs to catch up, doesn't get why the biggest wagon js scumread, but also wants to hammer him

Also work now, so later
In post 1254, Ydrasse wrote:idk sometimes i vote for things that i don’t get because it does move things forward
VOTE: galron
like this
sometimes it really is easier to send someone out and start fresh rather than put in the Work
In post 1255, skitter30 wrote:A) difference between the like third vote on a wagon and flipping someone
B) he's a different sorf of player than u
In post 1256, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t think it’s much but i will do those things on a whim

+ i don’t think that mindset is uncommon rlly
In post 1257, skitter30 wrote:Right, i'm saying idk if town-galron does those sort of things on a whim

In particular whim-ly hammering someone
this, hum, i don't think it's purely un-associative but it feels like skitter is actually really trying to convince ydrasse of galron-scum? and ydrasse sheeping the wagon just because but talking to skitter about it, idk. i guess she could conceivably worm her way on asking permission from a teammate but it'd be weird
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6596 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2061, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2054, petapan wrote:
In post 2044, Ydrasse wrote:peta's jealous that he has to post content to be townread tbh
i have actually gotten townread for not efforting, me doing that is actually strongly town indicative because i'm a massve tryhard as scum but most people don't understand that

anyway

VOTE: ydrasse
ydra is good there too.
i saw that there were votes for dunn and infinity. would be fine with dunn, don't really want infinity in it
In post 2068, skitter30 wrote:i don't really know if i like the fact that you want to get in there ...
VOTE: ydra
In post 2073, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2071, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: ydrasse
why ...?
UNVOTE:

i'm kinda suspicious that the suspicious people are voting themselves for this ...
In post 2077, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2074, Ydrasse wrote:isn't it just a duel

i get shot or shoot someone or s/t
well, why do u want to be in it?
In post 2079, skitter30 wrote:it's titled a duel, but we don't know what it is exactly, or what the participants will have to do, and we know that scum have more information abt what these events are

why are you both voting yourselves here?
In post 2082, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2078, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2077, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2074, Ydrasse wrote:isn't it just a duel

i get shot or shoot someone or s/t
well, why do u want to be in it?
well if i get shot then i am out of the poe because, lbr i am not doing a lot (for the time being) to leave it

if i get to shoot someone maybe i hit a bad person

that's about it
who would you shoot in the universe you got to shoot someone?

also this is kinda fatalistic but as i write this i remember you doing the same thing in radio buzz
but i guess why don't you try to be, like, townier instead of possibly kiling yourself as a solution to being in the poe ...?
In post 2085, skitter30 wrote:i'm sorry that you're not enjoying the game :(
idk if there's anything i can do to help with that

but i'm not voting you into a position that we don't know what it does so that 'you can maybe shoot someone with it' when you're saying you don't even know who'd you want to shoot

even if you're town that doesn't seem like the best idea
i mean, we know for a fact that one of the slots skitter was pushing but doing a weird dance where she shaded them for selfvoting but backed off them was town

but really this is like, what, does ydrasse copy galron as a gambit? that seems so silly. and skitter decides to hop off a town wagon to bus and back down immediately but shade ydrasse? kind of think it's just a town she's trying to push
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6597 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by petapan »

and so saber comes in a little later defending ydrasse, and then dunn a lot later

i think for this to be your assumption of the scum model you would have to assume skitter bussing/distancing and the teammates ignoring/defending, but that doesn't really seem like coherent scumplay, i think if skitter was really set on bussing saber probably falls in line

otherwise you have skitter possibly trying to kill ydrasse while her teammates ??do nothing about it?? and don't try to position themselves to look good at all but make defenses that won't sway anything?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6598 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by petapan »

2082 really just doesn't feel like a post skitter writes to a teammate, at all
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6599 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2088, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2086, Ydrasse wrote:but really dont be sorry its no ones fault <3
<3
In post 2090, skitter30 wrote:if u could do that, i would appreciate it
i understand motivation varies and goes up and down and sometimes people just can't
but while you're here your posting is just very lackluster as well .... so if i can see your thoughts abt the game that would maybe help with sorting u here ...

if u got in the duel would u agree to being leashed / shooting within a pool?

pedit i actaully forgot that we knew that >.>
ydra does that change anything abt u wanting to get into the duel
In post 2092, skitter30 wrote:well if one of the people in the duel are dying they probably don't get to choose who to shoot, it's probably something more like a gladiate or something, so leashing is irrelevant

idk ur kinda feeling like unmotivated-radio-buzz-you rn so yeah
if u can do the vc's + the pooky stuff u mentioned when ur able to that would be great

what do u think abt galron rn?
i think the end of this exchange with ydrasse is pockety. skitter acts like she's satisfied with ydrasse and tries to set her about doing work, it's like, okay, you have satisfied me and proven yourself to me, now do my bidding
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”