StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:17 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Honestly at some point, I'm just hoping this game doesn't turn out horrible.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:25 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I mean at this point.

No going to say anything else about this just...not in the best mood.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

So I came back to this thread, but what’s slayering, and how does Cult Wincon work again?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

So cult isn’t different from other times I’ve played with them on another website. Good to know for later.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 21, cyrus62 wrote:so i have a few ideas. 1st one if everyone who rolled cult but didnt get it type the letter c. if you didnt roll cult type the letters n/a . and if you fudged a dice type fudge and what dice you fudge . for me it would be n/a fudge dice 2. now you dont have to play along if you dont want to . but this might help us find out if there is a cult or not.
Speaking of, I’m wondering about this since someone also said this and by far not original but I don’t get why Cult Leader would put themselves out in the open like that. I’m thinking and it just seems like they’d just put them in the worst possible position no?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Like I’m trying to consider it from Cult’s POV on this right, if there’s only the Cult Leader, then if they play along with this, they hopefully turn one player, and Leader gets NKed, then it’s only one cult member who can’t do anything. Wouldn’t that just be worse, even assuming everything goes well for them?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:05 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 97, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 91, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 86, cyrus62 wrote:I would be the best day vig . Mahahaha lol
If you were a rampaging day vig, who would you target?
Strange matter . They feel off to me from the 1st game I played with them.
I mean I'll take that as a compliment (since I feel like I improved and changed a lot since then as Town) but since I'm here, can you elaborate?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:28 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 99, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 98, StrangeMatter wrote:
I mean I'll take that as a compliment (since I feel like I improved and changed a lot since then as Town) but since I'm here, can you elaborate?
You feel as if your not realy adding any meat to the game kinda like all your post are spam . Don't get me wrong I like spam when you fry it. But I haven't seen any real scum hunting. My idea was to 1st to establish if there was a cult or not
and to see who was willing to work with me.
You seem more worried about hiding under the radar then to hunt and find scum.
At this point I really don't think I have anything to really say that hasn't been already said, but I agree that we really shouldn't be eliminating Loftwing today.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:07 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 103, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 102, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 99, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 98, StrangeMatter wrote:
You feel as if your not realy adding any meat to the game kinda like all your post are spam . Don't get me wrong I like spam when you fry it. But I haven't seen any real scum hunting. My idea was to 1st to establish if there was a cult or not
and to see who was willing to work with me.
You seem more worried about hiding under the radar then to hunt and find scum.
At this point I really don't think I have anything to really say that hasn't been already said, but I agree that we really shouldn't be eliminating Loftwing today.
We realy don't even know if there is a cult or not . All I know is I didn't roll cult. But unless some one comes fourth and said they rolled it and didn't get it. All we know is loftwing claimd it then said it was a gambit. So that's a strunt I don't like I say removing them for the fake claim is a good idea. After all cook stated jester is non game ending. Counting on scum to hit him is a bad idea. If they are cult letting them grow in number puts are prs in danger . But whatever. I want to hear from west and dw.
I while I would normally agree that we should kill them, but I want to hear from Loftwing why would they want to pull something like this first. I have pulled a simile play as town with a good reason to do so though.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:18 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually it isn’t very similar but I remember why it was done and that the concept of that gamble seems kind of similar but not the same.

So during that game I wanted to test my meta read on two players, Roden and T3, where they played the game similar to another game and pushed Roden with an intentionally bad reason and hopefully get a reaction out of T3, and go to spark discussion in at the time was dead.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:09 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 111, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 107, StrangeMatter wrote:Actually it isn’t very similar but I remember why it was done and that the concept of that gamble seems kind of similar but not the same.

So during that game I wanted to test my meta read on two players, Roden and T3, where they played the game similar to another game and pushed Roden with an intentionally bad reason and hopefully get a reaction out of T3, and go to spark discussion in at the time was dead.
my isuse is he didnt even wait for a reaction before he foled and stated it was a gambit.
The only part I agree though is that they folded far too early, but I don’t think they still got a reaction if you ask me. Still, waiting for the answer and checking it with what I think was the reason they made the claim.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:02 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Restating it here since I mentioned it but never directly said. Also, I don’t think I made it clear through I don’t intend on voting Loftwing unless something happens that changes the slot’s position so.

@Loftwing, why did you claim Cult, then folded later and said it was a gambit?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:08 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

….

I don’t think you understood the question, it’s why not what.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:13 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Okay I’m just bad, but what was the thought process behind the gambit, or better yet why did you do that gamble?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 122, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 120, StrangeMatter wrote:Okay I’m just bad, but what was the thought process behind the gambit, or better yet why did you do that gamble?
this kinda feel like spoon feeding.
No, but I was looking for that answer to a question I had already.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:41 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 124, Loftwing wrote:I gambited and then later I said it was a gambit. Slayer's gambit is most fruitful when you do it in RVS, because it garners a lot of info in a short amount of time, and rockets you out of RVS
I won’t say I have the most experience with Slayer’s gambit since I have only tried it once, but this response kind of feels very average, and doesn’t provide a lot into your thought process.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:28 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Okay I'm back, but I was thinking that originally Loftwing was using Slayer's gambit for two things, drawing NKs by faking being Cult so they get killed, and getting discussion going. The latter is the only reason they gave, and it doesn't give me hope they actually are town, leaving at a very light scumlean after all that.

I feel like we're repeating the same conversation with the situation of Loftwing claiming Cult here, and just something about that doesn't sit well with me.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:25 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 254, cyrus62 wrote:HEAL: loft not that healing is part of this game but at this point I trust them more then most.
This is odd, why do you trust Loftwing?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:23 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 79, Mama Ru wrote:I did not suggest that we claim our roles, but our dice rolls.
???

I'm sorry, but isn't that literally the exact same thing, and why did you want people to claim dice rolls?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:46 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 297, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 289, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 254, cyrus62 wrote:HEAL: loft not that healing is part of this game but at this point I trust them more then most.
This is odd, why do you trust Loftwing?
one of the few not actively trying to wagon me or to try to get a better idea about my role.
You trust Loftwing because they aren't wagoning on you, or trying to get a better idea of what your role is right? I don't see why either just makes people untrustworthy, and feels extremely anti-town. The only time I have a problem with wagons is when they put people at E-1 for one singular reason or multiple dumb reasons to be on the wagon, or policy when they could've actually been making reads and vote someone who is actually scummy.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:56 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually the above post is a bit exaggerated, just it still doesn't make me like Cyrus for town right about now either.

I'm a little paranoid of Cyrus and Loft being scum together, but it feels more like a very big stretch logic wise and my gut says that it's highly unlikely that's what is actually happening. I'm feeling like if Cyrus flips scum then they could be TMI and Loft may be town after all.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:00 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Or at least not aligned with Cyrus at all right now.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and they're both town which I don't believe is really the case with how either is playing this.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 390, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 385, StrangeMatter wrote:Actually the above post is a bit exaggerated, just it still doesn't make me like Cyrus for town right about now either.

I'm a little paranoid of Cyrus and Loft being scum together, but it feels more like a very big stretch logic wise and my gut says that it's highly unlikely that's what is actually happening. I'm feeling like if Cyrus flips scum then they could be TMI and Loft may be town after all.
Are you like Naaa don't attcak the player that is rule breaking ... Or what you think I'm scum how and why or when have I ever drawn complete attention to my self as scum like I did page 1. And this is the worse play I have ever seen as town . You are tmi right now . You know I am most likely town here you may not be complete sure though since thire are other factions but it's not just that you say if I flip scum then loft might still be town . Your playing from a 3dr party point of view . And I think you just slip. P.s . I think you need to re read my whole day.
I don't even know how to respond to this it just feels like flailing with an OMGUS-like feel to it, I don't get why you think I'm TMI telling when in past games, trying to gauge what someone specifically a player as scum is doing has worked for me in the past as Town, especially in a Mini 2235 where I caught someone shading that my slot being Godfather when it was not, and another slot that also throwing Ascetic and JOAT into the same game for chaos.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Even then, I stated that it already seemed like a huge reach, which you reacted way too excessively by accusing me back with TMI, the exact same thing I was guessing with something I had already figured worked when catching scum (despite losing that game).
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:10 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Censored per request.
Last edited by Cook on Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:12 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Lmao that's for another game I'm playing, now I just feel stupid. I'm not saying which one it is for rulebreaking reasons but.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:50 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 410, Mama Ru wrote: I have carefully weighed and considered all the contestants standing here before me.

Bingle, Quiet Owl, you are safe.

RegRider, you are the only bottom Queen this week. This is Drag Race. We don't wear dresses from H&M on this runway. You will not lipsync for your life.

Sashay away!

VOTE: RegRider
Cutting out the extra fluff for a second, I'm just assuming these are your scumreads right. You haven't gone into any detail about why you have those reads, so can you maybe explain those please?

Actually it seems like a trend with this game that people aren't explaining anything without some kind of question at this point.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:37 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 428, Dwlee99 wrote:This game isn't as interesting as I'd like
You know, you could add to this game and make it more interesting.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:41 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 424, Mama Ru wrote:
In post 419, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm just assuming these are your scumreads right. You haven't gone into any detail about why you have those reads, so can you maybe explain those please?
The contestants that are safe are "town reads" as who may call them.
What about the second part of this though?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

VOTE: Loftwing
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:30 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 448, Loftwing wrote:Hmm, I think I struck a nerve with the scum.
You said this, then turned around and never talked about it again. Please, explain.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:18 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Here's a question for @Loftwing. What are you reads right now, and can you please explain them?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Ok I've been away for a bit from this game, so there's definitely something weird going on with Loftwing right now. It really is survivalism that they go from pushing Dwlee, then afterwards move over to the Regrider wagon, which I get what people see as scummy but this is kind of hard to ignore.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 669, Loftwing wrote:
In post 663, StrangeMatter wrote:Ok I've been away for a bit from this game, so there's definitely something weird going on with Loftwing right now. It really is survivalism that they go from pushing Dwlee, then afterwards move over to the Regrider wagon, which I get what people see as scummy but this is kind of hard to ignore.
VOTE: Loftwing

Go ahead. Hammer me. Say that I'm being survivalistic. I'll die by my words.
I've already voted you lol.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:44 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 695, Quiet Owl wrote:Who wants to bet that Loftwing is Reg's partner? Me. I do. VOTE: Loftwing
Can you please explain why you think that Loftwing is Reg's partner, because I don't quite get that.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:23 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 786, Dwlee99 wrote:Did enchant claim who he killed
Yes, he said he killed Kyouko if I remember right.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 826, Loftwing wrote:Yeah, and Enchant claimed SK. So, theoretically, Bingle is telling the truth.
That ignores the fact that Bingle claimed Bloodhound, which we know they couldn’t have known that a player is a SK, only that they are town or not.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 828, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 827, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 826, Loftwing wrote:Yeah, and Enchant claimed SK. So, theoretically, Bingle is telling the truth.
That ignores the fact that Bingle claimed Bloodhound, which we know they couldn’t have known that a player is a SK, only that they are town or not.
Which is why bingel askd for a full claim.
Then I didn’t remember this right, since I looked back and he didn’t say they were a SK but were not town, that’s my bad.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I didn’t see the post where Bingle said they weren’t Town over a very fast skim lmao.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:46 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Hey I wasn't here when the hammer happened.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:57 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 960, cyrus62 wrote:i think i might have a guilty on strange.
You really don't sound sure about that, I don't see how it's might. Are you sure or are you not sure?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 962, Mama Ru wrote:
In post 784, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 695, Quiet Owl wrote:Who wants to bet that Loftwing is Reg's partner? Me. I do. VOTE: Loftwing
Can you please explain why you think that Loftwing is Reg's partner, because I don't quite get that.
SM's first post day2, no crumb, there is something wrong.

VOTE: StrangeMatter
Again, that was a genuine question since from how the game was played out it doesn't make sense for them to be partners together like that no?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 966, Mama Ru wrote:StrangeMatter, you should have had results, why didn't you crumb them? Is it because you only wanted your red partners to know? Talk to Mama.
What? I have no clue what you are even talking about here.

Secondly, cyrus I'm Even Night Vigilante. I was wondering why my shot on Loftwing didn't go off and now I know why.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 974, Mama Ru wrote:
In post 969, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 966, Mama Ru wrote:StrangeMatter, you should have had results, why didn't you crumb them? Is it because you only wanted your red partners to know? Talk to Mama.

Secondly, cyrus I'm Even Night Vigilante. I was wondering why my shot on Loftwing didn't go off and now I know why.
I rolecopped you, this is a lie, love.
And that is depressing.

But you do wanna know something completely funny? Somehow, both me and Enchant got the exact same roles and modifiers of different alignments.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I was worrying about that for way too long.

Anyways yeah I'm (Rampaging) PGO WW I want to survive tonight and kill other scum tonight, and if only one person dies tonight you all can kill me.

But if I do get eliminated it'd be funny if I died in the same way the SK did.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 981, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 975, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 974, Mama Ru wrote:
In post 969, StrangeMatter wrote:

I rolecopped you, this is a lie, love.
And that is depressing.

But you do wanna know something completely funny? Somehow, both me and Enchant got the exact same roles and modifiers of different alignments.
This is another lie if you were pgo you would have killed mama
You're jailkeeper.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 984, cyrus62 wrote:I. Willing to bet loft is ww or other alien . I can't stop any kills tonight . Does pgo rampage not kill jk when locked up.
I don't think so, since a more kills than normal would've probably happened if it happened first.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm more surprised you aren't at all taking the time to discuss anything but oh well that's hammer I think.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Just in case it wasn't.

VOTE: StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:36 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1038, Dwlee99 wrote:Anyway once everyone agrees to plan with a post explaining what they're doing we should be good to hammer

I am jailkeeping cyrus
Well hammer has already been reached already, I counted 4 votes plus myself.

Better hurry up.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well the game was townsided the moment scum killed each other lol.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Also I legit don’t get how Mama Ru just going under the radar for away with this game.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Got away with barely saying anything I mean.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

The game was pretty much over after my elimination actually.

The only people I feel bad for are Aliens. They really get the short end of the stick in nearly any Mafia game.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well you couldn’t at the end because of two Jailkeepers.

Also no redactions either.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

You still went under the radar, which isn’t helpful to gauge alignment without outside factors like IC or confirmed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”