Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:56 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I'm just going to say that reading me is piss easy if you have any meta on me at all. I absolutely suck as Scum and eat Limms left and right when I am bad because I suck at lying.

Am I weird as Town? Yes, because I have a mental illness. But I'm even weirder as Scum. Fact check me on that.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 249, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 242, Clemency wrote:lq slot is weird
Spoiler:
i respect it
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 250, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm just going to say that reading me is piss easy if you have any meta on me at all. I absolutely suck as Scum and eat Limms left and right when I am bad because I suck at lying.

Am I weird as Town? Yes, because I have a mental illness. But I'm even weirder as Scum. Fact check me on that.
haha twinsies
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 246, imaginality wrote:
In post 238, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 237, Wisdom wrote:198 sounds more town than anything tbh

Jester and scum dont blatantly say that, they go subtly about it

It sounds more like bored town
could be
I see some scum players might do that to try to keep some jester wifom alive.
i think i’m going to trust Wisdom over you on this read. that read reversal after reading my quotes is very obviously town and Clemency isn’t doing anything particularly agenday like he did in that other game Wisdom linked. i still dislike you repeatedly calling my response to Wisdom’s question “disingenuous”, because it don’t think town continues to double down on something like that after my reaction to that accusation was very obviously not so.

@lq any players you hard townread because Bingle isn’t wrong, there really isn’t a single player you’re strongly townreading. also, why would you say on d1 that any player shouldn’t live past d4? why wouldn’t you wait until d3 to determine that?

i mean Wisdom appears to be your most confident townread but even that you water down with claiming you’re not confident in that read either. i don’t like the Clemency wagon and i think he’s being voted because he’s lhf and no other reason.

yet another thing that makes me think that Bingle may be onto something with the buddying thing is it was my pivot from Wisdom to Gamma - lq’s predecessor that caused you to push me. i found that weird because if it didn’t concern Wisdom, why should it have bothered you that much?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:18 pm

In post 253, Mystik Spiral wrote:

could be
i think i’m going to trust Wisdom over you on this read. that read reversal after reading my quotes is very obviously town and Clemency isn’t doing anything particularly agenday like he did in that other game Wisdom linked. i still dislike you repeatedly calling my response to Wisdom’s question “disingenuous”, because it don’t think town continues to double down on something like that after my reaction to that accusation was very obviously not so.

@lq any players you hard townread because Bingle isn’t wrong, there really isn’t a single player you’re strongly townreading. also, why would you say on d1 that any player shouldn’t live past d4? why wouldn’t you wait until d3 to determine that?

i mean Wisdom appears to be your most confident townread but even that you water down with claiming you’re not confident in that read either. i don’t like the Clemency wagon and i think he’s being voted because he’s lhf and no other reason.

yet another thing that makes me think that Bingle may be onto something with the buddying thing is it was my pivot from Wisdom to Gamma - lq’s predecessor that caused you to push me. i found that weird because if it didn’t concern Wisdom, why should it have bothered you that much?
The lack of TMI read I have on wisdom is an experimental read, but I'm waiting for it to be disproven at this point. So far it hasn't been so I'm sticking with it. I also said I had other posts that I thought were Townie from Wisdom, but no one wanted to comment on that and I have forgotten what they are at this point. The short of it is I like that Wisdom is playing a pro-active game and I'm reading that as Townie.

And I said Bingle doesn't TO D4, not that they are Limmed ON D4. I gave my reasons for thinking such.

Clem is a LHF read, but I expect Mafia to be more LHF in this kind of game than other factions. They buddying of me also raises red flags as when people "like" my posts, it usually comes from Scum.

Anything else that was addressed to me? Sort of didn't understand you last paragraph.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 254, LicketyQuickety wrote:

could be

The lack of TMI read I have on wisdom is an experimental read, but I'm waiting for it to be disproven at this point. So far it hasn't been so I'm sticking with it. I also said I had other posts that I thought were Townie from Wisdom, but no one wanted to comment on that and I have forgotten what they are at this point. The short of it is I like that Wisdom is playing a pro-active game and I'm reading that as Townie.

And I said Bingle doesn't TO D4, not that they are Limmed ON D4. I gave my reasons for thinking such.

Clem is a LHF read, but I expect Mafia to be more LHF in this kind of game than other factions. They buddying of me also raises red flags as when people "like" my posts, it usually comes from Scum.

Anything else that was addressed to me? Sort of didn't understand you last paragraph.
to clarify it was mainly imaginality that was pushing me not you. why is liking your posts more likely to come from scum?

i’m getting the impression that both you and imaginality are hardpushing this scumread on Clemency and completely disregarding Wisdom’s take on it. Why are neither of you taking that into account? if you townread Wisdom that strongly, which is what you’re claiming, then why aren’t you even reconsidering that read?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Hey, Bingle, I decided to change songs just for you. I'm now listening to this:

The running gag I have with myself is that I only play Mafia to start a 20 person cult, which I fail at

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:35 pm

In post 255, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 254, LicketyQuickety wrote:

could be

to clarify it was mainly imaginality that was pushing me not you. why is liking your posts more likely to come from scum?

i’m getting the impression that both you and imaginality are hardpushing this scumread on Clemency and completely disregarding Wisdom’s take on it. Why are neither of you taking that into account? if you townread Wisdom that strongly, which is what you’re claiming, then why aren’t you even reconsidering that read?
I generally don't form reads based on what my TRs say because Town is wrong a lot and I could be wrong that they are Town or they could be wrong as Town. Never really took anyone else's reads into consideration much. Just how I play. I do occasionally sheep people I think are really good, but that's only until I can SR them if they are wrong.

Don't know why Scum like my posts, but they do.

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 255, Mystik Spiral wrote:
Hardpushing wtf?
I voted Clemency less than a day ago and then disagreed with Wisdom about whether #198 reads towny or not.

Wisdom himself said Clem looks scummy but he's worried Clem might be jester. My view is Clem is definitely hoping to keep that jester wifom in play.

I responded to Wisdom's comment about 198 so I clearly did take his view into consideration.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:55 pm

I'm not getting any Scum vibes (TM) from Mystic. I think we just leave them alone at this point :igmeou:

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by imaginality »

I still dislike you repeatedly calling my response to Wisdom’s question “disingenuous”, because it don’t think town continues to double down on something like that after my reaction to that accusation was very obviously not so.

I never called your answer to Wisdom itself disingenuous. Just your continual harassment of me thereafter for not entirely conceding what was very clearly a semantic disagreement.

In an alternate world:

Me: you didn't answer Wisdom
You: I did here
Me: that doesn't say why you voted Gamma so it's only half an answer
You: oh yep you're right, I didn't say that. It was another RVS vote
Me: ok cool
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 214, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 96, imaginality wrote:Giving benefit of the doubt I can see that you might have interpreted "why the vote change" as "why did you stop voting me(Wisdom)" whereas I interpreted it as "why are you now voting Gamma and no longer voting Wisdom". It doesn't seem as natural a reading but it is plausible. So I don't see your 31 as scummy but neither is me asking for the other half of the answer
so what is disingenuous about my reaction? i’m still not convinced you actually did think i dodged Wisdom’s question because fmpov, it seemed pretty obvious i didn’t do that.
Exactly this. You seem smart enough that I don't believe you don't understand my point (that you in fact didn't answer the question from my perspective of why vote Gamma, while I admit your post #31 did answer the question from your perspective of why you stopped voting Wisdom) so
I believe you continuing to argue I'm misrepping you is disingenuous
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 259, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm not getting any Scum vibes (TM) from Mystic. I think we just leave them alone at this point :igmeou:
Fair enough. I'll leave it there in that front. Others can make of it what they will.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 242, Clemency wrote:
In post 225, imaginality wrote:@Clemency any reads so far?
Which player(s) do you think seem scummiest so far (don't worry about whether they're scum or jester, just who seems scummiest on the face of it?
hey sorry ive been busy and exhausted and stuff
wisdom is town

i like you

mystik is cool too

lq slot is weird

bingle

i guess i dont like meg either
"I like you" seems scummy to me. An attempt to appease someone who's voting him. And I think not likely to come from jester
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 248, LicketyQuickety wrote:Explain the bold please.
Your entire iso is “we should not lim person x because they’re probably a jester” and “this is why you shouldn’t lim me”.

There’s two people you’ve come close to expressing a scumread on: me, a townread who needs to be eliminated before the jester dies because ? and Clem who has done nothing.

Compare: you clearly don’t want to die, you’re spending most of your effort doing exactly what scum wants to do (shopping for any non jester elim in a way that doesn’t bite you) and you just put up a self meta case of “I can’t be obvscum, when I’m scum I’m obvious!”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:47 pm

In post 264, Bingle wrote:
In post 248, LicketyQuickety wrote:Explain the bold please.
Your entire iso is “we should not lim person x because they’re probably a jester” and “this is why you shouldn’t lim me”.
Hyperbole? Did I get it right? What did I win?
There’s two people you’ve come close to expressing a scumread on: me, a townread who needs to be eliminated before the jester dies because ? and Clem who has done nothing.
Sure, why is Clem Town?
Compare: you clearly don’t want to die, you’re spending most of your effort doing exactly what scum wants to do (shopping for any non jester elim in a way that doesn’t bite you) and you just put up a self meta case of “I can’t be obvscum, when I’m scum I’m obvious!”
I defend myself as either alignment because I have to because this sort of thing happens all the time to me.

Well, are you going to fact-check me on that, or nah?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Like, White Knighting Clem here is kinda a weird flex, but maybe you want to be weird like all the other weird kids in this game?

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 261, imaginality wrote:
In post 214, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 96, imaginality wrote:Giving benefit of the doubt I can see that you might have interpreted "why the vote change" as "why did you stop voting me(Wisdom)" whereas I interpreted it as "why are you now voting Gamma and no longer voting Wisdom". It doesn't seem as natural a reading but it is plausible. So I don't see your 31 as scummy but neither is me asking for the other half of the answer
so what is disingenuous about my reaction? i’m still not convinced you actually did think i dodged Wisdom’s question because fmpov, it seemed pretty obvious i didn’t do that.
Exactly this. You seem smart enough that I don't believe you don't understand my point (that you in fact didn't answer the question from my perspective of why vote Gamma, while I admit your post #31 did answer the question from your perspective of why you stopped voting Wisdom) so
I believe you continuing to argue I'm misrepping you is disingenuous
i said that the misrepping occured when you initially accused me of the dodge but it’s the “disingenuous” part of it that continues to ping me. unless you’re really this bad at reading that type of thing, it doesn’t give me warm fuzzy feelings about your slot.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 262, imaginality wrote:
In post 259, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm not getting any Scum vibes (TM) from Mystic. I think we just leave them alone at this point :igmeou:
Fair enough. I'll leave it there in that front. Others can make of it what they will.
VOTE: imaginality

if Wisdom switches to LQ, i might consider that but my gut dislikes imaginality more.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

oh and e - 2 on them, i believe.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Sorta feeling like Image is Town and Mystik is just Jester.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Spoiler:
Bring it!

Wandering in a desolate wasteland
I thought I knew something, but I know nothing at all

Wandering in a desolate wasteland
I thought I knew something, but I know nothing at all
I thought I knew you; I never knew you at all

Every time I open my heart, I feel the whole thing ripping apart
(Liar!)
You made me open my eyes, and realize that I'm not the same
(Liar!)

You can't put me in my grave
If I'm already there, punk!
If I'm already there
If I'm already there

This isn't heaven, so don't be surprised when hell shows it's face
This isn't heaven, so don't be surprised when hell shows it's face

(Liar!)
(Liar!)

Bring the doom!

I must end!
I must end!
I must end!

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 270, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sorta feeling like Image is Town and Mystik is just Jester.
Snap
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:00 pm

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:08 pm

Spoiler:
Prepare in urgency to race
Casting off the weight that burdens me
I cannot dare to force the pace
Marathon for life the road I face

Committed, determined
My gaze is set on finishing

I'm straining to extend the lead
As every evil chases me
One day, one hour, every step
I know, I know I fix my eyes up ahead

Straining on to run without remorse
Casting off mistakes that came before
In my mind I see a hallowed door
Open arm embrace, I'm reaching for

Committed, determined

As every evil chases me

Just like a breeze is passing me
My stammer's a distant memory
We cannot afford a glance to see
What's gaining or what is history

Unyielding, unflinching

As every evil chases me

As every evil chases me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”