Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 299, Mystik Spiral wrote:imaginality are you scum or just being intentionally dumb? no offense but i really can’t tell anymore but i think LQ avoiding my questions is seriously scummy, which is why i switched my vote.
I don't interact with Scum.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 298, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 296, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 292, imaginality wrote:
In post 282, Mystik Spiral wrote: oh and why is imaginality town?
In post 288, Mystik Spiral wrote: why are you not answering my imaginality question? i’m seriously considering switching my vote to you now. you’re ignoring my questions.
In post 290, Mystik Spiral wrote:VOTE: LQ
Wow, a whole 29 minutes of ignoring your question, clearly deserving a vote. I mean come on, not even Dominos promise to deliver that quickly.
he’s still not answering any of my questions. i think it’s scummy that LQ continues to shade me without referencing and/or analyzing any of my quotes. you’re take on me still sucks as well but at least you’re not blatantly avoiding my questions.
Everyone has so much to say
They talk, talk, talk their lives away
Don't even hesitate
Walking on down to the burial ground
It's a very old dance with a merry old sound
Looks like it's on today
cool, now you’re just open wolfing.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:54 pm

In post 301, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 288, Mystik Spiral wrote: why are you not answering my imaginality question? i’m seriously considering switching my vote to you now. you’re ignoring my questions.
Wow, a whole 29 minutes of ignoring your question, clearly deserving a vote. I mean come on, not even Dominos promise to deliver that quickly.
he’s still not answering any of my questions. i think it’s scummy that LQ continues to shade me without referencing and/or analyzing any of my quotes. you’re take on me still sucks as well but at least you’re not blatantly avoiding my questions.
Don't even hesitate
Looks like it's on today
Yes, clearly, that is what it is. SMHMH.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 302, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Don't even hesitate
Looks like it's on today
you’re acting like scum, because you shade me, with no quotes analysis, no nothing. you haven’t even provided a single reason for any of your reads on me. you shitpush me instead of answering my questions. i asked you and you just respond with nothing but spam and shade.

you can call me scum, jester whatever. doesn’t change the fact that i’m very obviously town to anyone who bothers to read my posts but it’s beyond obvious to me now that you have no real interest in trying to sort me or you would have already done so.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:08 pm

In post 303, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 302, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Don't even hesitate
Looks like it's on today
you’re acting like scum, because you shade me, with no quotes analysis, no nothing. you haven’t even provided a single reason for any of your reads on me. you shitpush me instead of answering my questions. i asked you and you just respond with nothing but spam and shade.

you can call me scum, jester whatever. doesn’t change the fact that i’m very obviously town to anyone who bothers to read my posts but it’s beyond obvious to me now that you have no real interest in trying to sort me or you would have already done so.
I'm like a head trip to listen to, cause I'm only giving you
Things you joke about with your friends inside your living room
The only difference is I got the balls to say it
In front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all
I just get on the mic and spit it
And whether you like to admit it [*err*] I just shit it
Better than ninety percent of you rappers out can

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

i asked you why am jester. i asked you why is imaginality town. i told you if you don’t make a decent effort in answering my questions i would vote you and you still won’t. you’re current reponse to to continue not to answer my very reasonable and valid questions and call me scum. why should i townread any of that?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:14 pm

In post 305, Mystik Spiral wrote:i asked you why am jester. i asked you why is imaginality town. i told you if you don’t make a decent effort in answering my questions i would vote you and you still won’t. you’re current reponse to to continue not to answer my very reasonable and valid questions and call me scum. why should i townread any of that?
For you, I don't like your adverbs. I thought I explained this?

For Image, it's just a vibe. I feel like they have been very thorough with you and you still push them for some reason *hint* probably because you are Scum.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 305, Mystik Spiral wrote:i asked you why am jester. i asked you why is imaginality town. i told you if you don’t make a decent effort in answering my questions i would vote you and you still won’t. you’re current reponse to to continue not to answer my very reasonable and valid questions and call me scum. why should i townread any of that?

For Image, it's just a vibe. I feel like they have been very thorough with you and you still push them for some reason *hint* probably because you are Scum.
i explained that i scumread him continue telling me why reaction was “disingenuous” when it’s obviously to anyone who is even remotely capable of correctly reading emotional reactions, that it wasn’t.

i switched my vote to you because you are throwing bs shade at me without making any effort whatsoever to attemp to case me. in case you’re being intentionally dense here: casing means, reading my ISO, pulling up my quotes and giving a specific read on them, which is what Bingle did when he cased you. had he instead done tonyou what you’re doing to me, i’d probably be voting him but his thought process and progression on your slot read townie to me and his case seemed valid. and if you are actually town, your extremely sketchy treatment of my slot, gives me no reason to think he’s wrong.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:24 pm

In post 307, Mystik Spiral wrote:

i explained that i scumread him continue telling me why reaction was “disingenuous” when it’s obviously to anyone who is even remotely capable of correctly reading emotional reactions, that it wasn’t.

i switched my vote to you because you are throwing bs shade at me without making any effort whatsoever to attemp to case me. in case you’re being intentionally dense here: casing means, reading my ISO, pulling up my quotes and giving a specific read on them, which is what Bingle did when he cased you. had he instead done tonyou what you’re doing to me, i’d probably be voting him but his thought process and progression on your slot read townie to me and his case seemed valid. and if you are actually town, your extremely sketchy treatment of my slot, gives me no reason to think he’s wrong.
Sure. Go through your ISO and look at all the adverbs. That's my case on you.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

“adverbs”???? if you weren’t an actual replace in, i’d seriously think you were the jester but i just don’t think anyone whi rands jester replaces out here unless they actually siteflake.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 308, LicketyQuickety wrote:

i have no clue what you’re talking about. this is the same way i talk every game i’m in.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:28 pm

In post 310, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 308, LicketyQuickety wrote:

i have no clue what you’re talking about. this is the same way i talk every game i’m in.
Spoiler:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:35 pm

Sad, you are open Jestering at this point.

Spoiler:

Woe to our children if we should fall
Who would answer when they call?
Will we hear them before we die?
When we’re cut down, will they cry?

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

if you’re going to continue to waste my time, i will stop trying to engage you, you are claiming a read on me based on the way i talk every single game i’m in. i once got wrongly sr because of my “formal way of speaking” or something like it. if this is the best that you’ve got, i don’t even know how to respond to that.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 312, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sad, you are open Jestering at this point.

Spoiler:

Sad you’re either being intentionally dense or more likely probably just scum.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

if there’s anyone awake that doesn’t want to make me bang me head against a wall, repeatedly, that would be refreshing.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:44 pm

In post 313, Mystik Spiral wrote:if you’re going to continue to waste my time, i will stop trying to engage you, you are claiming a read on me based on the way i talk every single game i’m in. i once got wrongly sr because of my “formal way of speaking” or something like it. if this is the best that you’ve got, i don’t even know how to respond to that.
You have no way to show you do this every game though???

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 265, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sure, why is Clem Town?
Not something I’ve said even once. What I’ve said is that your vote on Clem is a result of jester hunting, not scum hunting and that not scum hunting is scummy.

OTOH, when you flip scum you’ll have spewed Clem as NotMaf pretty hard.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:48 pm

In post 315, Mystik Spiral wrote:if there’s anyone awake that doesn’t want to make me bang me head against a wall, repeatedly, that would be refreshing.
Look, I'm just making the read that makes sense to me. I really have no idea what you are like. I'm just using heuristics here because it's all I have in this game. I don't mean to be rude to you, I'm just having some fun.

If you have some reasons for SRing me besides me not engaging with what you are saying, then fine, but I really don't know what it's based on besides that.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:48 pm

In post 317, Bingle wrote:
In post 265, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sure, why is Clem Town?
Not something I’ve said even once. What I’ve said is that your vote on Clem is a result of jester hunting, not scum hunting and that not scum hunting is scummy.

OTOH, when you flip scum you’ll have spewed Clem as NotMaf pretty hard.
Well, what is your read on Clem outside of me if I might ask?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 294, imaginality wrote:But seriously, Mystik is reaching obvjester territory.
Disagree, looks like town to me now

Also you mocking people's responses is new to me. Is that how you are as town?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 277, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 40, Bingle wrote:18 sounds like not jester.
Pot meets...
ancient Japanese tea ceremony.
In post 278, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 51, Bingle wrote:Regardless, my takeaway here is Wisdom never dies before D4.
Kinda sorta TMI read on Wisdom here?
In post 279, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 277, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 40, Bingle wrote:18 sounds like not jester.
Pot meets...
ancient Japanese tea ceremony.
In post 59, Bingle wrote:so I think saying not jester is potentially premature.
Kettle.
Holy misrep, Batman!

Jester hunting isn’t scummy. Doing nothing but jester hunting is scummy. And I want to know what sort of mental contortionist bullshit you have to pull to claim that a possible jester read on Wisdom is TMI.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 319, LicketyQuickety wrote:Well, what is your read on Clem outside of me if I might ask?
Don’t have one, he’s done fuckall.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:55 pm

In post 321, Bingle wrote:Holy misrep, Batman!

Jester hunting isn’t scummy. Doing nothing but jester hunting is scummy. And I want to know what sort of mental contortionist bullshit you have to pull to claim that a possible jester read on Wisdom is TMI.
1. How is it a misrep?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 312, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sad, you are open Jestering at this point.

Spoiler:

Where are you guys seeing jester

Looks like genuine frustrated town to me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”