Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 674, Mystik Spiral wrote:dude, i’m not going to continue to play these assinine mond games with you.
Why did you stop voting for me?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:34 pm

In post 559, Mystik Spiral wrote:UNVOTE:

for now but still salty about last night but whatever.
I was under the impression based on the flow of the thread you were reading me differently. Am I wrong here? Why exactly did you unvote me?

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

i honestly don’t know what to make of you. i find some of things you say ridiculous but beyond that idk. wisdom’s saying one thing about you and Bingle’s say pretty much the opposite.

one thing strikes me is that Meg doesn’t seem terribly concerned about the votes on her where you get extremely upset but idk if either means anything or not, probably you aren’t jester and that’s all i’ve got.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:54 pm

I've only endgamed 2 times as Scum compared to the 14 other times I have endgamed as Town. 9/14 of the times I've been endgamed as Town, I've been on the right side of history (that's 64%).

But also, it seems Scum really like to push for my Lim because I've been Limmed as Town 10 times and won 5 of them.

So, yeah, when I say I have a Scummy meta, which is only because people don't understand me because I'm weird, I have the data to back it up.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:56 pm

In post 677, Mystik Spiral wrote:i honestly don’t know what to make of you. i find some of things you say ridiculous but beyond that idk. wisdom’s saying one thing about you and Bingle’s say pretty much the opposite.

one thing strikes me is that Meg doesn’t seem terribly concerned about the votes on her where you get extremely upset but idk if either means anything or not, probably you aren’t jester and that’s all i’ve got.
What is your read on Bingle? Because it seems like you are weighing both opinions the same. You said you were TRing Wisdom, but you also said that was your strongest read of the game.

So who cares what Bingle says about me?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:16 pm

And in case there was any doubt I have a "Scummy meta" I provide this set of quotes.
In post 202, Nauci wrote:Quick - no read here ever; I don't know if I'll ever be able to read Quick but certainly unlikely in day 1
In post 204, Nauci wrote:I remember reading your other games trying to figure you out for that one and maybe one other game where I swear I was dead ass convinced you were scum but you were town so as far as I'm concerned, I'm Lickety Quickety Illiteratey
Personally I think I'm an easy person to read. Some people can catch me as Scum every single time. Titus is one of those players who has an astounding record of reading me because they know what to look for. I was also recently in THIS game and someone caught me as Scum in like my first post. Never found out who it was though.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 666, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 665, Bingle wrote:And in isolation being survivalistic is a very weak scumtell because town also does it. Here, it's a pretty strong antiJester tell. Like sure, Jester probably fights their lim a little, but to this extent?
So do you want to Lim me because I'm NOT JESTER or because I'm Mafia? Limming me just because I am not Jester is easy. Most of the players in this game so far fit that.

And I'm gonna put this in visual format because I know you won't actually look at my wiki if I ask you to.

See, I get Limmed D1 a lot - more than anything else besides Endgame. And You want me in endgame if you are Town here because I'm good at endgame. So I have every reason to fight my Lim as hard as I am doing.

And that's without calculating for my other account as well. I probably have way more D1 Lims if you look at that data.
Both? Like, if you genuinely didn't understand that the goal in this game for town is to eliminate Mafia while avoiding the elimination of Jesters that would have been apparent long before now.

WRT the statistics, putting aside the fact that you're trying to sell something as meaningless as past game statistics as a reason to townread you, you have a significantly higher scumwin percentage than townwin percentage based on your own wiki page which is exactly counter to your own narrative of "I'm usually easy to beat as scum". You don't break apart your deaths based on faction. You have absolutely no account for correlation or causation, and there's nothing addressing that mafia is a cooperative game.

Your argument is that you're town because you win as town about as much as you'd expect a random monkey at a typewriter in a room full of monkeys at typewriters and you're worse as scum than as town because you win more often. Your argument is worse than useless. Congratulations on wasting my time.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Bingle »

@Wisdom
In post 637, Bingle wrote:
In post 569, Wisdom wrote:But i dont think town bingle still scumreads lq here
Show me a single thing LQ has done that is town.

Is it the dismissal of MS as a jester for exactly as long as it was scumreading him?

Is it the OMGUS retraction of a townread on me as soon as I started pushing him?

Is it the assertions that "It's okay, I'm scummy as town and even more scummy as scum. Just go do a bunch of busywork reading second hand games and it'll be obvious!"

Is it the dismissal of everyone who was even posting as town or Jester in order to push the single person least likely to be able to put up a defense?

Is it the making shit up about what I've said or done?

Is it the blatant gaslighting about things that didn't actually happen in the thread?

Cause I've kinda run out of things he's done this game and haven't seen a single fucking towntell in the list.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:23 pm

In post 681, Bingle wrote:
In post 666, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 665, Bingle wrote:And in isolation being survivalistic is a very weak scumtell because town also does it. Here, it's a pretty strong antiJester tell. Like sure, Jester probably fights their lim a little, but to this extent?
So do you want to Lim me because I'm NOT JESTER or because I'm Mafia? Limming me just because I am not Jester is easy. Most of the players in this game so far fit that.

And I'm gonna put this in visual format because I know you won't actually look at my wiki if I ask you to.

See, I get Limmed D1 a lot - more than anything else besides Endgame. And You want me in endgame if you are Town here because I'm good at endgame. So I have every reason to fight my Lim as hard as I am doing.

And that's without calculating for my other account as well. I probably have way more D1 Lims if you look at that data.
Both? Like, if you genuinely didn't understand that the goal in this game for town is to eliminate Mafia while avoiding the elimination of Jesters that would have been apparent long before now.

WRT the statistics, putting aside the fact that you're trying to sell something as meaningless as past game statistics as a reason to townread you, you have a significantly higher scumwin percentage than townwin percentage based on your own wiki page which is exactly counter to your own narrative of "I'm usually easy to beat as scum". You don't break apart your deaths based on faction. You have absolutely no account for correlation or causation, and there's nothing addressing that mafia is a cooperative game.

Your argument is that you're town because you win as town about as much as you'd expect a random monkey at a typewriter in a room full of monkeys at typewriters and you're worse as scum than as town because you win more often. Your argument is worse than useless. Congratulations on wasting my time.
No, my argument is that you shouldn't be as sure that I am Scum as you are. And the only reason I am good as Scum is because [REDACTED] and has nothing to do with my Lim rate as Scum. In fact, if you consider that 6/16 times I've been Limmed as Scum, it just means I get Limmed MORE often as Scum than I do as Town.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:34 pm

And again, Bingle, you are just saying I am Scum because I have been wrong about things. I don't play in a traditional way - that should be totally apparent to you at this point. So stop trying to read me like you read everyone else and try and get inside my head.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:59 pm

Probably a dumb idea, but what if it's just Wisdom/Mystik here?

I'm not familiar with either of these players very well, but IDK why Wisdom ISN'T considering me as Scum at this point???

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 654, LicketyQuickety wrote:Now it just looks like Wisdom was baiting me into voting for Meg here.

Wisdom, why would you want to end the day so early?
Huh?
I wanted to know if Bingle would hammer her because Meg/Bingle is one of the two pairs im seeing
I got my answer and didn't ask you to vote her again
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 682, Bingle wrote:@Wisdom
In post 637, Bingle wrote:
In post 569, Wisdom wrote:But i dont think town bingle still scumreads lq here
Show me a single thing LQ has done that is town.

Is it the dismissal of MS as a jester for exactly as long as it was scumreading him?

Is it the OMGUS retraction of a townread on me as soon as I started pushing him?

Is it the assertions that "It's okay, I'm scummy as town and even more scummy as scum. Just go do a bunch of busywork reading second hand games and it'll be obvious!"

Is it the dismissal of everyone who was even posting as town or Jester in order to push the single person least likely to be able to put up a defense?

Is it the making shit up about what I've said or done?

Is it the blatant gaslighting about things that didn't actually happen in the thread?

Cause I've kinda run out of things he's done this game and haven't seen a single fucking towntell in the list.
Its his tone
Just read any exchange with mystik (and you)
This level of fire is hard to fake
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Like i feel his frustration and its genuine
Hes trying to do things and gets lost in misunderstandings
There's no sign of subtle manipulation or agenda in his trajectories
He thinks it, he says it
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 2.02With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to eliminate.

MegAzumarill (2): Wisdom, imaginality,
Clemency (1): LicketyQuickety,
LicketyQuickety (1): Bingle,
Bingle (0):
imaginality (0):
Mystik Spiral (0):
Wisdom (0):

Not Voting
(3): Clemency, MegAzumarill, Mystik Spiral,
Deadline:
(expired on 2021-12-03 05:00:00).

Mod notes:
Clemency got prodded
giv me pagetop :(
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 679, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 677, Mystik Spiral wrote:i honestly don’t know what to make of you. i find some of things you say ridiculous but beyond that idk. wisdom’s saying one thing about you and Bingle’s say pretty much the opposite.

What is your read on Bingle? Because it seems like you are weighing both opinions the same. You said you were TRing Wisdom, but you also said that was your strongest read of the game.

So who cares what Bingle says about me?
that doesn’t mean I don’t take his opinions into account. i listen to everyone - including you.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

i was doing a lot of thinking last night and i’m pretty sure Meg is one scum. i initially had convinced myself she might be jester but eventually came around to scumreading her, so unless something changes, i expect that’s likely where my vote will likely go. i came around to mindmelding pretty strongly with Wisdom’s solve.

if anyone is interested in how i arrived at this conclusion, i’d be happy to case her.

my current solve is: town: me, Wisdom, probably Clemency, maybe LQ/Bingle/imaginality but leaning LQ
jester: imaginality/Bingle (outside chance of it being Clemency but doubt it)
scum: meg + imaginality/Bingle

i’m concerned that Bingle is so locked into his LQ solve here. because i think it’s pretty damned obvious that scum would try to play more like jester here and that’s part of my Meg case. her saying she was willing to die if Cakez flip red. that made absolutely no sense from a townie pov to make that statement, so i initially considered jester but it was way to blatantly obvious to be jester and here’s the kicker: ONLY if Cakez flipped red, so this way it never gets put to the test.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 685, LicketyQuickety wrote:Probably a dumb idea, but what if it's just Wisdom/Mystik here?

I'm not familiar with either of these players very well, but IDK why Wisdom ISN'T considering me as Scum at this point???
actually, this doesn’t sound like LQ is informed. that was the one thing i didn’t get, why he never considered this as a possibility.

Wisdom has the most nuanced reads, which is why he’s my strongest townread.

at any rate, i’d be pretty shocked if Meg didn’t flip scum here.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 506, MegAzumarill wrote:I like you, bingle and LQ for
not mafia
Scumreads have been really bare this game for me.
I was hoping for some more movement on wagons to read into but it just hit dl instead.
Look at this readslist.

Meg lists four people not as town but as “not mafia”.

this is why i initially thought this could possibly be a jester read because it just seemed way too obvious but then i realized that list implies that the four of us has as much chance of being jester as town based on that list. so this implies either that either Meg is jester and doesn’t need to jester hunt and this is wifom or more likely it’s a likely tmi read, which would spew imaginality as her buddy unless her hypothetical buddy is also in that list. it’s also bizarre to me that Wisdom isn’t mentioned, when he is super obvious town here.

now i initially considered that Meg could be have tried to fake not being jester with her Cakez push but that seemed kind’ve whack. what struck me the most off was her offering to die if Cakez flipped red which i thought really bizarre.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 233, MegAzumarill wrote:Ok but actually clemency hasn't done anything all game and claimed jester.

Looks like scum pretending to be jester.
It may just be jester but it's not town
VOTE: Clemency
In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:This kind of close to Elim push always ends in scum favour
Just lim clem
Clemency is spewed not a Meg buddy with this, if Meg flips scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

Agreed
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 389, MegAzumarill wrote:If cakes flips red I'm happy to die to lower jester win odds
why does town ever make this post? it reads like i might be either noble town or jester considered the flip but the kicker is “flips red”, which makes me lean tmi and not jester.

because as we know Cakez flipped green, Meg isn’t required to stick to this.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:56 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Reading people as not mafia is better because jester can perfectly imitate town.

Although I'm pretty sure I just named 3 random names
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:57 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I obviously don't want to die over jester but in a situation where 1 maf dies and we reach d4 town is likely to win
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:This kind of close to Elim push always ends in scum favour
Just lim clem
In post 425, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Cakez

LQ do you want to just hammer Cakez, it's better than doubling our odds of getting jesters by keeping 2 people at the same count
this kind of blatant contradiction doesn’t make sense coming from town. Meg clearly preferred a Clemency lim > a Cakez lim but she obviously panicked that one of them would flip jester.

her specifically asking LQ to hammer makes it less likely he’s her buddy than either imaginality/Bingle.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”