Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 799, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 798, Mystik Spiral wrote:@LQ, why didn’t you respond to this?
I think Image's vote speaks of their alignment more than anything I could say. That's why I don't have a problem with their vote on me. At this point, I don't think Image is Town.
so why did you switch to Bingle then? do you jester read imaginality?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 800, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 799, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 798, Mystik Spiral wrote:@LQ, why didn’t you respond to this?
I think Image's vote speaks of their alignment more than anything I could say. That's why I don't have a problem with their vote on me. At this point, I don't think Image is Town.
so why did you switch to Bingle then? do you jester read imaginality?
As I said, I don't think Image is Town. I don't have a read beyond that.

But Bingle has been really weird irt me. They vote me, then they don't then they do again. It gives me the creeps. I think Bingle is my strongest SR because they backed off their push on me at this point.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

yeah, i’m having some paranoia that possibly one/both Bingle/imaginality are pocketing me.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 752, Bingle wrote:
In post 751, Mystik Spiral wrote:no pressure right?
I mean... It's a Jester game. There's no real pressure either way.

But seriously, you're the most solid townread in the game by far. LQ's not really wrong that there's a chance of Wisdom powerwolfing here.
Just sheeping you is the way town has a chance of winning tomorrow
see i really don’t understand the logic in this. saying, everyone should recognize i’m town is fine but that doesn’t mean my solve is necessarily correct, especially in this type of setup, because obviously jester.

this is why this looks like a pocket to me.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Smack the bingle with the metaphorical shovel.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 744, Bingle wrote:I mean... I would troll that I was town as Jester here, but no.

You've got this MS, I believe in you.
and again this post, with jester still in the game, this level of confidence in my solve defies logic.

i would expect town!Bingle to recognize i’m town here but this reads like i’m being buttered up. no one who’s town should either be this confident in their solve atp in the game nor anyone else’s solve irresponsible of their read on that slot.

and that’s the crux of it, it’s still possible he could be jester but LQ is right, he pretty did somewhat of a reads reversal on him without really giving much explanation for it.

and it seemed to coincide with Wisdom and me changing our read on LQ.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

irrespective not irresponsible lol
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:00 pm

In post 805, Mystik Spiral wrote:and it seemed to coincide with Wisdom and me changing our read on LQ.
Bingle was expecting his case to be good on me IME. I don't get Jester vibes from their push on me, just manipulation. He probably didn't think I'd be able to derp Town as much as I have, but what can I say? I was anything worse than you!

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 85, imaginality wrote:Bingle not considering the PT explanation for Wisdom's post adds to my belief Bingle isn't scum here.
what about this is particularly townie?
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 103, imaginality wrote:
In post 101, Bingle wrote:
In post 85, imaginality wrote:Bingle not considering the PT explanation for Wisdom's post adds to my belief Bingle isn't scum here.
How so?
Scum have a PT so it's less likely they wouldn't think of that explanation.
nia explanation. why didn’t Bingle just confront Wisdom on that read as opposed to jump to he must be lying? this read from imaginality means nothing either way.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:I thought I was replacing into a Scum slot. I wasn't.
In post 34, Clemency wrote:nah that's way too underground for me
never heard of a nirvana
Is this underground enough for you?

The difficult part about this game is we can't just form a PoE of Town and be good because Jester can act like mock-Town. Not a good strategy for Jester, but I can see Jester act just enough like Town to make it look like they are trying to LAMIST but just lay it on thick.

Based on how the game is going so far, I think we just Lim Scummy people. I have like 3 jester reads at this point: Cakes, Image, Mystik.

I had Mystic and Wisdom as Jester reads but then ISO'd to make sure and I reevaluated.

TRs on Wisdom, Meg, and Bingle, but Bingle doesn't live to D4. Just a hunch really but I felt like they were trying to ObvTown too hard when the rest of the thread was just screwing around. This could just be a bad take though, IDK.

Wisdom's is not really fakable, so I'm willing to call this lack of TMI. I don't think this is the sort of thing Scum will fake. Could it just be not getting something? Yes, but generally Scum WANT to be informed on stuff so I think the lack of TMI read holds here. There are other reasons to TR Wisdom for but this stuck out to me for some reason. Again, might be a bad take, because I basically suck at this game.

I like from Meg. Blatantly saying they think their post is Townie seems cocky. IDK if Meg has the stones for that sort of thing as Mafia.

Bingle has had a number of analysis posts that I liked, but then again, it might just
actually
be LAMIST since he's going so hard at this game. But IDK. Just don't want to think about Limming them at this point.

On the second ISO of Mystik, I can see them as Jester. They seem to have some takes just off-center enough to make it look like they are bad Town - enough that it looks like they are Scum. If you're Town, then just take it as me not wanting to Lim you.

That just leaves Clemency. So I guess I will go there since they have no content yet.

VOTE: Clemency
hmmm . . . interesting. LQ is clearly giving reads but Bingle has made numerous posts denying this.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Mystik, do you usually get stronger/better as the game progresses?

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 27, Wisdom wrote:Oh didnt know thats a show
Makes sense then
well, what about this is necessarily townie and uniformed? he doesn’t know about a tv show? what does this have to do with absolutely anything?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:18 pm

In post 812, Mystik Spiral wrote:
Makes sense then
well, what about this is necessarily townie and uniformed? he doesn’t know about a tv show? what does this have to do with absolutely anything?
I explained this: "Could it just be not getting something? Yes, but generally Scum WANT to be informed on stuff so I think the lack of TMI read holds here. There are other reasons to TR Wisdom for but this stuck out to me for some reason. Again, might be a bad take, because I basically suck at this game."

I also said it's an experimental read and I'm waiting for it to be proven wrong, but so far, it hasn't been. More of an experimental/experiential read tbh.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 811, LicketyQuickety wrote:Mystik, do you usually get stronger/better as the game progresses?
usually, sometimes my initial gut reads are right and i’ve either gotten talked out of them/talked myself out of them but yeah because i have more information.

like nothing so far has changed my Wisdom read for example. it would have probably been better for the gamestate had we limmed Clemency > Cakez, eventhough i still think Clemency is town because Cakez would actually be doing something.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:24 pm

In post 814, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 811, LicketyQuickety wrote:Mystik, do you usually get stronger/better as the game progresses?
usually, sometimes my initial gut reads are right and i’ve either gotten talked out of them/talked myself out of them but yeah because i have more information.

like nothing so far has changed my Wisdom read for example. it would have probably been better for the gamestate had we limmed Clemency > Cakez, eventhough i still think Clemency is town because Cakez would actually be doing something.
What is your Clem TR based on? Like I originally thought they were Scummy for not providing content (at all) but now they are just straight up not playing.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 813, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 812, Mystik Spiral wrote:
Makes sense then
I explained this: "Could it just be not getting something? Yes, but generally Scum WANT to be informed on stuff so I think the lack of TMI read holds here. There are other reasons to TR Wisdom for but this stuck out to me for some reason. Again, might be a bad take, because I basically suck at this game."

I also said it's an experimental read and I'm waiting for it to be proven wrong, but so far, it hasn't been. More of an experimental/experiential read tbh.
well i agree that Wisdom’s play here has been very townie because i can’t see anything agenday in any of their posts.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 815, LicketyQuickety wrote:

What is your Clem TR based on? Like I originally thought they were Scummy for not providing content (at all) but now they are just straight up not playing.
well, you would expect scum or jester to put in more effort because how does scum or jester!Clemency win this by not doing anything? Wisdom linked to a Clemency scumgame where he was extremely active and you would also expect jester!Clemency to be enjoying this a lot more.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

not playing is generally more likely to be rand town, where as active lurking is more likely to be rand scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Where did you see him be extremely active in baton
He was pretty absent there too
The difference is that here he probably just flaked, which prolly means he was town
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Dont wanna e-1 but consider my vote on Bingle
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 742, Bingle wrote:
In post 685, LicketyQuickety wrote:Probably a dumb idea, but what if it's just Wisdom/Mystik here?
Could be Wis, but I'm like 99% on MS town.

Not sure on Meg, she definitely fits as LQ partner and imagine partner.

MS picks the elim tomorrow and everyone sheeps no questions asked. It's the only way you deal with town not being a true majority.
again, why this confidence in my read? also interesting shade on Meg but why no vote there?
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 819, Wisdom wrote:Where did you see him be extremely active in baton
He was pretty absent there too
The difference is that here he probably just flaked, which prolly means he was town
oh did he? i wasn’t in that game. i’m basing it off of posts where he seemed to effort a lot more.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 162, SirCakez wrote:
In post 133, Bingle wrote:
In post 51, Bingle wrote:Regardless, my takeaway here is Wisdom never dies before D4.
In the game Shirley, You Jest (a variant of Jester Nightless with moar Jester) Wisdom won as the third Jester limmed by playing as town as possible. It is not only a good theoretical strategy, it's a proven one I have first hand experience with. Me being uber town is not a reason to say I'm not Jest.

OTOH:

VOTE: LQ

Jester hunting in lieu of scumhunting is a pretty good reason for me to think you're maf.
this post is another reason to vote Bingle - I don't think this vote comes from town Bingle
In post 165, SirCakez wrote:I do but it's secret for now
In post 192, SirCakez wrote:
In post 174, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 168, Bingle wrote:Good thing you said that, I was about to quickhammer.

It’s worth noting that I will be policy quickhammering in this setup.
why? in this kind of setup, policy quickhammering is what could make us lose.

lost my Bingle townread. :/
Join my wagon
In post 193, SirCakez wrote:
I SR Bingle for other reasons
In post 435, Bingle wrote:News to me, his 'case' on me was garbage and I trusted Wis on the rest.
this post stuck out at me because Cakez didn’t actually even make a case and why does Bingle auto assume Cakez was defacto scum and not just wrong?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:11 pm

In post 817, Mystik Spiral wrote:

well, you would expect scum or jester to put in more effort because how does scum or jester!Clemency win this by not doing anything? Wisdom linked to a Clemency scumgame where he was extremely active and you would also expect jester!Clemency to be enjoying this a lot more.
I don't think I ever had Clem as Jester.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”