Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 367, Wright and Justice wrote:WAIT UR PROFILE PIC IS A HORSE WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A GORILLA
WHAT THE FUCK LOL
In post 388, innocentvillager wrote:there’s literally no case on me wtf

The closest thing I have seen is I’m wishy washy and i was wishy washy in a scumgame

the “looks like you’re providing ways to back out of reads” Is not a real argument like wtf??
In post 389, innocentvillager wrote:literally hot fucking garbage lol like this is ridiculous

koba probably scum here or just fucking awful
Holden awful
In post 393, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 346, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 342, HoldenGolden wrote:Eariler you were agreeing with IV that their meta covered stuff like that unless I'm not remembering. Is it mainly the connection that drives you to render them scummy or are you np longer thinking that's within the relem of town IV?

Pedit: I agree with the association.
Yeah their later posts being super wishywashy is what I expect from scum IV.

I have a recent game where I was replaced in on limlo where I did read IV's posts to find associatives: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87680
like lol what is this a case? Is this how we’re doing meta now? strong player
Lol

Hey wait!! I dont want to see any Holden bullying i love them

To be fair IV it was like page 15

But also, I probably would have done something in a similar vein. So fair enough
In post 396, innocentvillager wrote:im not sure if there’s anything here out of my scumrange honestly but I do know the reasons for scumreading me are bad
Broo preach that shit is fucking aggravatingggg for no reasonnnnnnnn
In post 402, innocentvillager wrote:I find it weird that I have to explain to you who are a much better player than I am that me playing similar in one way to like one scum game you observed does not make me scum
Koba built different

i have like three thoughts

A.) playing similar to the way you played in one game as scum is exactly the kind of thing you would expect to be an early D1 wagon
B.) i was close to saying IV must be town due to their reaction towards Koba but also if I were scum!IV i'd be just as annoying that Koba/whoever else is gonna be like "Boom we're the best IV is such an easy read" over that case
C.) forgot what this one was while i was writing up the other two
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh nevermind IV is town i kept reading
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm glad I prefer to replace.
In post 450, innocentvillager wrote:the worst part about all this is you are going to blame ME for bad play when I flip green.
I relate to this on a spirtual level

Facebones has a larger post its analyzing T3 and mollie, mostly not getting anywhere, slight townread on T3 and saying its good for mollie to not get tunneled
In post 476, innocentvillager wrote:if koba v mollie is actually TvT i think anyone who has called them TvT at this point is more likely to be town and anyone who is expressing doubt on one side is slightly more likely to be scum. the assumption of course is that koba v mollie is TvT which im not certain of yet by any means but just something i believe at this point.
ye hence Facebones like you voted yes okay this works
In post 482, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 480, innocentvillager wrote:flea why is mollie v koba TvS?
Good timing.

It has potential to be, I disagree with your "mathmatical" approach, there's a 50% chance it's a t/s hood as far as I'm concerned based on mechanical information available.

I've got in shit fights a LOT with Koba. That we're not in one already is honestly amazing.

This is so much more intense to watch than the ones we've been caught in. Koba's always been confident, it's their thing. They are obnoxiously confident even this early (said with all love)

Mollies approach honestly has come across as town to me, I can see no fault in their play. Engaged, realised it was going to get bad, attempted disengage. Koba Hyperfocus kicks in, drags back in.

And this is where my SR on them is coming in. Every time I've been caught up with Koba, there was a still a lot of other interaction, and there was the allowance to at least partially disengage.

Bias tells me Koba is scum, Gamma minimal posting tells me Gamma is either low interest or scum.
Remove the bias, ignoring the potential trust tells, I have to lean scum on them.

That said we're 2 days in and D1 reads are trash anyway. Be nice to get a feeler on others.
Also wanna know what the lawyer heads opinions are seperately on the game so far.
obviously i dont agree at this point in the game but i dont think this is a bad take at the time. I'm not entirely sure why -- I do prefer it to facebones a lot because there's a lot more i suppose nuance to what Flea is saying. I like the distinction between Koba's shitfights in other games versus this one. However, if you had access to what i do, you would prolly agree it makes sense they lost track of the entire game more than usual for this one
In post 491, T3 wrote:I think WJ's case on IV is completely wrong but I'm still going to vote IV for his reaction.
VOTE: IV
that's a terrible take
In post 492, T3 wrote:(yes, yell at me for my progression on iv between 489 and 491).
No it had funny value at least
In post 500, Wright and Justice wrote:thank you mollie for finally engaging people who aren't me

as for flea - are you really claiming im tunneled on mollie right now? And not looking anywhere else?

I ask because some of the statements you are throwing out imply that.

Also there is a pleathora of new info since i last mentioned my read on mollie ->
a) IV is extremely unlikely to be partnered with mollie at this point due to mollies confident claim that they thought IV and andres were in a hood
b) they have finally started to engage people outside of me in a way that looks genuine
c) there are people now actually egging on the TvS stance -> wheras before the majority were mostly reading it as TvT(as in active people). This leads me to my next reshuffling of my PoE:

Alice is approching the game in a 1 dimensional manner that betrays an agenda
I'm not sure what to think of IVs stance on pushing us as town but when people are not pushing their direct counterwagon -> esp someone with a weaker scum meta-> i venture to say that is +town(and objectively regardless of if you think I am town 9r not ) *unless* the 2 are SvS.

That being said -> I'm wanting to pivot away from IV at this point in time because of their string of posts and the fact that my direct solve was disproven.

VOTE: Alice

My IV read is shelved for now contingent on if they continue their energy this dayphase. It's not a high bar either for them- IV knows what is being looked for
i mean... does Koba really throw partner Alice out here. I don't think so cause it seems really pointless when they could do anything else. but id be open to hearing other opinions.
In post 564, Facebones wrote:
In post 487, pirate mollie wrote:FB why are you not talking to IV in your hood?
In post 502, Wright and Justice wrote:Facebones - you were already asked before, but why havent you used your hood to communicate with IV?
I've been communicating with him, albeit rather cautiously. It's not like I've been flat out ignoring him or anything. The opening few posts of the hood was a straight up scumfession from IV who had been allegedly suffering from a guilty conscience and it made me mad paranoid.
I felt like I had to pick my words carefully/not get into detail because it might make it's way into the maf PT which would only aid their cause

Then I think we talked about Thanksgiving for a coupla posts, I jotted down about how I was townreading GoldenHolden and had a sook about how T3's reputation for being a player of few words and quite vague makes him unhelpful as town in my view (both of which IV had nothing to say about, just encouraged me to keep posting so he could get a better read on me)

Then some maths about why the likelihood of me being mafia increases if Wright v Molly is TvT followed by an apology
Lol what

What did you mean by the bolded?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Skip, skip, skip

Holden is such a pure boi i would be heartbroken if they are scum here

This is sort of draining to read through every time i stop to examine something closer I just sigh

Oh my fucking god no scumread this entire game has gone peacefully, not one

/ by facebones feels like asking other people to scumread IV for him. Might be conf biased though. There's one post of facebones that gave me pause otherwise I would have been pretty convinced it's them by now
In post 767, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 730, Facebones wrote:
In post 697, Andresvmb wrote:IV is pushed to the brink, reveals who their Neighbor is, and then all of a sudden you back away (despite the detailed, rather compelling case from GH I might add that you never up to that point actually went back over, and after you confidently declare them Scum based on meta and their self-sabotage) to push on a slot that could clearly reveal who the last Neighbor potentially is (and since you’ve already revealed who your Neighbor is in piratemollie, there’s really not that many choices left).
In post 698, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’m going to go finish reading, so maybe I’ll change my mind. And yeah, I can’t say that I think Holden is Scummy individually actually. They have a straightforward way of looking at the game and again, seem mighty competent. But it’s miraculous that IV got so close to the brink, revealed who their Neighbor was, and all of a sudden the votes there disappear as does the case. I need to read through the progression obviously, but I’m intrigued. This game is a very interesting read actually. I have a feeling the Scum Team is playing at a high level.
Thank you for bringing that up. It is sorta strange how quickly everything disipated after IV revealed his hood with me. The wagon which grew and suddenly disappeared on IV consisted of WJ, T3 and GoldenHolden, right?
And now T3 is voting Alice due to POE and agreeing with WJ's read?
It seems a bit sheepy and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?

You might've been asked before, I dunno- what do you think about IV claiming to be in a hood with you? Do you think he was trying to fish for the FN?
god if it's really just as easy as Alice/Facebone snore

this is almost too over the top in terms of desperately trying to frame away from partner and onto me after the mollie/koba TvT disintegrated

like either scum are big braining this or it's Alice/Facebone
the latter
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 769, Wright and Justice wrote:i mean they were both wagons at the same time that refused to vote for each other so lol
In post 770, Wright and Justice wrote:nor did they even remotely look at eachother in any sort of critical light
why was i even on the table to begin with today lmfao
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 794, Wright and Justice wrote:i mean like if they seemed unaligned with alice even remotely id be like "yep ok lost as fuck townie" but alice v mollie interactions are gross as hell
oh and the facebone/alice ones aren't hahahaha
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

IV is obvtowning end of D1 into D2
In post 859, T3 wrote:Can we not fn speculate
Koba's mech is truly built different

So

thats a wrap
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wright and Justice are so so so much more likely town it's just the obvious answer to me

Flea is town on a gut level but there's nothing actually concrete for faer being town. I do think their play reminds me a lot more of faer other town games though, they're usually a more passive role

Facebones ive gone over

Holden is so pure and innocent i think their D1 play shone brightest. That translates to town yeah? there were parts that came across as pretty genuine throughout catch up, maybe not a slam dunk but yeah

i think IV is very much town

so my list would be like

innocentvillager, Wright and Justice
Holden
Flea
Facebones

To be honest would be fairly surprised if it's not Facebones at this point, i haven't thought of a better alternative suggestion. Flea is technically possible. Holden would be my guess at a deepwolf but I doubt it. And IV/Wright seem impossible to me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Morning Tweet it's been too long!

Would you like to participate in HoldenPaul's Sheep Race?
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:43 pm

Post by Facebones »

Why does no one ever think I'm towny?
This is a bunch of bullshit, yo
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:38 am

Post by innocentvillager »

what do you thjnk you’ve done that’s towny?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 884, HoldenGolden wrote:Morning Tweet it's been too long!

Would you like to participate in HoldenPaul's Sheep Race?
absoluetely!!

what does that entail

and there better not be any burgers involved
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 885, Facebones wrote:Why does no one ever think I'm towny?
This is a bunch of bullshit, yo
you're very pleasnt!! But when you're giving reads (Like when you were giving your insight into Wright v. PB, or your read on T3, or your opinion on mollie tunneling Wright), it just feels like you're very safe and noncommital

holden was a lot more bold and a lot more genuineness shone through -- with you it felt more like the baseline of what one might imagine a townie would say rather than genuine ideas coming into your head

if i may ask what do you think you've done that you wouldnt/couldnt/whatver do as scum. What makes you feel towny. So basically ditto on what IV said
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also, do you have an opinion of who it is? You haven't voted yet this phase. Which also goes along with how it feels like you're coasting and seeing what others think. ur read on..... i forget who felt like "Hey this might be scummy it might not, what do you all think?" which i do all the time as scum

Oh it's these mhm yes
In post 730, Facebones wrote:
In post 697, Andresvmb wrote:IV is pushed to the brink, reveals who their Neighbor is, and then all of a sudden you back away (despite the detailed, rather compelling case from GH I might add that you never up to that point actually went back over, and after you confidently declare them Scum based on meta and their self-sabotage) to push on a slot that could clearly reveal who the last Neighbor potentially is (and since you’ve already revealed who your Neighbor is in piratemollie, there’s really not that many choices left).
In post 698, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’m going to go finish reading, so maybe I’ll change my mind. And yeah, I can’t say that I think Holden is Scummy individually actually. They have a straightforward way of looking at the game and again, seem mighty competent. But it’s miraculous that IV got so close to the brink, revealed who their Neighbor was, and all of a sudden the votes there disappear as does the case. I need to read through the progression obviously, but I’m intrigued. This game is a very interesting read actually. I have a feeling the Scum Team is playing at a high level.
Thank you for bringing that up. It is sorta strange how quickly everything disipated after IV revealed his hood with me. The wagon which grew and suddenly disappeared on IV consisted of WJ, T3 and GoldenHolden, right?
And now T3 is voting Alice due to POE and agreeing with WJ's read?
It seems a bit sheepy and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?

You might've been asked before, I dunno- what do you think about IV claiming to be in a hood with you? Do you think he was trying to fish for the FN?
In post 731, Facebones wrote:
In post 85, innocentvillager wrote:I really would like to be Town just once, I’ve forgotten what it’s like
People who have played with IV before-
When he is town, does he often make strange jokes about being scummy like this one?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

Fb can you give us a rundown of where your heads at and why
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Facebones »

Alice, Molly, Mx. Slick and I were the people who were off the Alice wagon.
At this point in time I believe WJ and Molly's slot are town
Which leaves Mx. Slick and myself
POE says it has to be Mx. Slick

IF SCUM DID BUS
I'm suspicious of T3 (I've asked him a couple of questions and he's given me nothing answers and I'm not a fan of the "best to try to solve around him" logic), although he was the second to vote Alice, he just hasn't been willing to cooperate I guess? Everyone else seems to think he's town though, and being second on the wagon is kind of hard to ignore so I'll say he's town for now

I'm about 80% sure IV is town at this point, but I keep getting a weird naggling feeling about how both him and Alice felt the need to treat the hood PT as a confessional. Town for now

Which leaves Flea. I've only played with faem twice, maybe three times? Both times fae were town, and I've no idea how fae play as scum. I don't like how late fae were on the Alice wagon.

My POE says it's between Mx. Slick and Flea
Them be my thoughts

Say they're shallow and don't come across as genuine if you must.

As for
In post 889, Morning Tweet wrote:Also, do you have an opinion of who it is? You haven't voted yet this phase. Which also goes along with how it feels like you're coasting and seeing what others think. ur read on..... i forget who
felt like "Hey this might be scummy it might not, what do you all think?" which i do all the time as scum
I just want to see the thought process of other people in order to try and read them a bit better because right now it's kinda difficult
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:25 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

T3, Flea The Magician and Wright and Justice have been prodded!
GeorgeBailey
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:40 am

Post by T3 »

My reads are entirely unchanged.
We have to policy Facwbones.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

facebones mafia everyone else town
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

ez prodge

also sorry was really demotivated from the you know what that happened
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Facebones »

Bullshit, screw you guys
I'm not mafia

Mx. Slick is mafia.! Or Flea is mafia...
Otherwise maybe T3?

VOTE: Mx. Slick[/]
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Facebones »

EBWOP
VOTE: Mx. Slick
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:59 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

;