Micro 1035: Commandless Chain of Command [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I don't understand what you mean by "win an argument with", it's not an argument. I present my case, they present theirs, you judge and decide which is stronger. You have already gone on record as scumreading me and you have seen me as scum about 1000 times lately and I respect you enormously as a scumhunter in general. If I'm arguing with anyone it's with you, why the hell would I kill A50 instead of you (not to mention burn the roleblock making sure he dies)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 685, Something_Smart wrote:You passed my shitty test, for what it's worth. I wanted to make sure that you would actually think critically about the mirror vote instead of just shrugging it off and continuing to call me scum.
why *did* you keep your vote on me here? and why were you scumreading me day2/day3 again?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 26, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 22, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 19, Dwlee99 wrote:Literally when LOL
not this game but I did in the next pandemonium game lol
Did you just

Say you were scum

This game

Uhhh
still think this is anti-associative?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Because you kept yours on me, and then you had a wagon so it seemed like it could produce information.

Idk mostly because you were wrong on me I guess
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:32 pm

In post 1099, skitter30 wrote:oh more irony
Are you really shading me for having stances? You have seen my scum game right?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:35 pm

I see you conveniently skipping over all the posts where I said Dwlee and IV's interactions look like theater

Just admit you're looking for excuses to scumread me and move on.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1104, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1099, skitter30 wrote:oh more irony
Are you really shading me for having stances? You have seen my scum game right?
well not shade so much as noting earlier you were calling it a townslip and now that i'm calling it a point in not teamreading dwlee/iv you're saying it's associative for them
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i only read the day1 isos since i remember most of the day3 ones.
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:38 pm

In post 1106, skitter30 wrote:well not shade so much as noting earlier you were calling it a townslip and now that i'm calling it a point in not teamreading dwlee/iv you're saying it's associative for them
It can be +town in isolation and also +partnery.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:38 pm

In post 1107, skitter30 wrote:i only read the day1 isos since i remember most of the day3 ones.
They are on day 1
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:39 pm

In post 266, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 54, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 49, Dwlee99 wrote:Did people miss IV saying he is scum
ok but that doesn’t mean you aren’t
this is such a weird reaction
In post 275, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 272, innocentvillager wrote:sounds like u think I’m scum...
I lean that way based off of , but that's not why I said that. I think Dwlee would be more likely to realize it was a joke if they, you know, knew it was a joke. (Whereas that interaction could easily have been Dwlee freaking out that their partner just scumclaimed if not for what I mentioned.)
In post 279, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 277, innocentvillager wrote:I’m sorry I’m something dumb I have no idea what you’re saying here
If Dwlee is scum and you're town, they would know your scumclaim was a joke and would be more likely to react accordingly instead of acting like they thought it was serious.

I assume that's the part you were having trouble understanding?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh thanks, i actaully did somehow miss those >.>

and i do see your point, but i guess i wonder why scum-dwlee even calls so much attention to that bit in the first place

and fwiw i am trying to sort out here if i'm confbiased, as there are a few pieces that don't fit perfectly (namely, why *aren't* i dead) but i'm having a hard time coming up with a coherent solve otherwise that i'm satisfied with
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:45 pm

What is standing in the way of the Dwlee/IV solve?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:46 pm

In post 1111, skitter30 wrote:and i do see your point, but i guess i wonder why scum-dwlee even calls so much attention to that bit in the first place
Because it's distancing? Scum will interact with each other in all sorts of weird ways. And I specifically called it out but Dwlee threw me off with the Ico thing.

I don't know why that tell should have applied since Ico wasn't in the game, in retrospect. They could have easily legitimately misremembered something Ico did as having been done by IV.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1112, Something_Smart wrote:What is standing in the way of the Dwlee/IV solve?
Well:
- i'm still not sure why they didnt have a fakeclaim ready if dwlee put iv to e1
- why do they feel like they need to coordinate where the rb shot went
- why iv is still kinda confused/unsure if he oughtto be townreading dwlee, wouldnt the whole point of corroborating the claims be to be able to townread each other?
- dwlee kinda got there, and had a natural thiught process as they worked through the implications of the claims in a way that i thouhht was townie, but why didnt iv have the implications of the story down

Whereas for you/darby the main blocker is ... why did you cc dwlee? And i have no anti associatives for this pairing either

Like iv/dwlee is the one i feel p good abt ruling out, and that's what you're trying to sell me
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

And why you havent killed me

I still dont really get why u think i'm supposed to think its townier that you're cc'ing dwlee and not me either tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:25 pm

In post 1114, skitter30 wrote:- i'm still not sure why they didnt have a fakeclaim ready if dwlee put iv to e1
IV admitted he was hoping the wagon would die down without a claim
- why do they feel like they need to coordinate where the rb shot went
is that more complicated/less likely by default than not doing it? it's just a thing they decided to do
- why iv is still kinda confused/unsure if he oughtto be townreading dwlee, wouldnt the whole point of corroborating the claims be to be able to townread each other?
I mean nobody's reads matter but yours so like, I can easily see why they wouldn't want to associate too closely together.
- dwlee kinda got there, and had a natural thiught process as they worked through the implications of the claims in a way that i thouhht was townie, but why didnt iv have the implications of the story down
I mean this applies to me and DArby as well, we all had a process of figuring it out. I think it's well within IV's wheelhouse to fake that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:26 pm

In post 1115, skitter30 wrote:I still dont really get why u think i'm supposed to think its townier that you're cc'ing dwlee and not me either tbh
It's not per se but Dwlee is trying to argue that I was trying to execute you today and I'm arguing that if that were my plan I would have just cc'd you.

The thing that's town indicative for me is that you are still alive
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i would like to provide the counterexample of radio buzz, wherein i was scumreading u since basically you repped in and you lot never considered killing me and i ended up in elo
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1116, Something_Smart wrote:I mean nobody's reads matter but yours so like, I can easily see why they wouldn't want to associate too closely together.
dunno his confusion seems p real to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:04 pm

I mean it's a bit different on D1 and D2 versus going into lylo... and we were aiming for PR's that game, whereas if I were scum aiming to kill PR's in this game I could have, you know, killed the claimed PR.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean sure but the argument that i ought to townread you because you'd have killed me seems fallacious to me since:
- you seem to have been gearing up to pushing me since like eod1, and killing me would kinda ruin that
- i have a counterexample where i was pushing scum-you and i wasn't a high priority kill at all (yes i just reread the scum pt of that game >.>), so i'm not sure why i should think you would have auto-killed me here
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1119, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1116, Something_Smart wrote:I mean nobody's reads matter but yours so like, I can easily see why they wouldn't want to associate too closely together.
dunno his confusion seems p real to me
also why would he at least get his story straight?
the confusion feels p genuine to me and it would be p good acting imo if that whole interaction is fake with his partner
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:42 pm

In post 1121, skitter30 wrote:- you seem to have been gearing up to pushing me since like eod1, and killing me would kinda ruin that
so would not counterclaiming you!
- i have a counterexample where i was pushing scum-you and i wasn't a high priority kill at all (yes i just reread the scum pt of that game >.>), so i'm not sure why i should think you would have auto-killed me here
I mean it's not like you're an auto kill but if I'm looking to endgame I sure don't want you calling the shots on the most critical day. And if it's me and DArby I sure as hell wouldn't have him claim neapolitan and then expect him to endgame...

The other thing is like that game was going terribly for scum. You make different plays when you're hoping for a miracle than when you get a free mylo after day 1. Even if I were to not kill you why the hell would I kill A50 of all people?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ss i'm lowkey wondering if you didnt cc me so that you can make the argument saying u would have cc'd me

Also out of everyone here, i think you're the most likely to do claim/mechanical shenanigans
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”