Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh okay wait hang on

Pooky and his neighbourhood partner already know who the friendly neighbour are. Shouldn't the scum in that hood have killed that person..?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That just points more to InnocentVillager.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1099, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can i ask why you're so sure it's T3 first?
in my opinion i think T3's interaction with Alice is actually worse than Flea(Pooky)'s despite having voted alice earlier

T3 only *actually* wanted to kill IV multiple times and didn't actually have anything to say about Alice besides that they were sheeping Wright

I also dont like T3's very early dismissal of Mollie v. wreight as TvT

flea is closer to null on all accounts

i thought holden seemed towny at points at best as i can tell
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1102, Morning Tweet wrote:I also dont like T3's very early dismissal of Mollie v. wreight as TvT
I don't get this.
Why should actually pointing out that two very loud players arguing with each other as likely TvT be something to not like? I got the same impression on my skim.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

if i have this mechanically right then from pooky(t3 or holden whoever is his hood partner) then they can either kill the confirmed friendly neighbour, or just kill wright for the WIFOM

from my perspective and IV's you would have to kill wright or gamble on t3/holden

Tbh I think it's probably the right play from both ways to kill wright since they can just kill the friendly neighbour on the next night
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV was last on the Alice wagon and seemed only to want in for the cred when Alice was pretty much doomed. T3 joined much earlier and without making a big fuss.
I get that T3 likes to buss and i'm also paranoid of that at times, but this doesn't read as typical T3 distancing.

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1103, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1102, Morning Tweet wrote:I also dont like T3's very early dismissal of Mollie v. wreight as TvT
I don't get this.
Why should actually pointing out that two very loud players arguing with each other as likely TvT be something to not like? I got the same impression on my skim.
too right

Just like he was too correct on alice too easily

It's not a huge point though sure. I thought it was scummier as compared to Flea wasting pretty much all of faer posts responding to the 1v1 though cause that's my impression of town flea tbh
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

His self-voting shenanigans in the middle of day 1 was really awful and reeked of scum performance.

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1105, NorwegianboyEE wrote:IV was last on the Alice wagon and seemed only to want in for the cred when Alice was pretty much doomed. T3 joined much earlier and without making a big fuss.
I get that T3 likes to buss and i'm also paranoid of that at times, but this doesn't read as typical T3 distancing.
i am not really too familiar with T3

It seemed to me that T3 was trying his hardest to make IV an option but when that was closed off he changed to Alice. But granted he was still relatively early
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Their reaction to Koba's push was scummier than Molly.
Where Molly tried to fight Dkkoba hard and seemed to believe what they were saying, IV pulled out the AtE and begged for Koba to stop harassing him. It was an scummy response.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 762, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 758, Wright and Justice wrote:holden come hammer
VOTE: AliceK fuck it
This is literally IV's hammer.
Alice was deader than dead at this point. IV rushed in for the cred.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scummy A F hammer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 666, innocentvillager wrote:im down to compromise on Alice later.
This was their posts prior. Seems awfully noncommital.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 767, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 730, Facebones wrote:
In post 697, Andresvmb wrote:IV is pushed to the brink, reveals who their Neighbor is, and then all of a sudden you back away (despite the detailed, rather compelling case from GH I might add that you never up to that point actually went back over, and after you confidently declare them Scum based on meta and their self-sabotage) to push on a slot that could clearly reveal who the last Neighbor potentially is (and since you’ve already revealed who your Neighbor is in piratemollie, there’s really not that many choices left).
In post 698, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’m going to go finish reading, so maybe I’ll change my mind. And yeah, I can’t say that I think Holden is Scummy individually actually. They have a straightforward way of looking at the game and again, seem mighty competent. But it’s miraculous that IV got so close to the brink, revealed who their Neighbor was, and all of a sudden the votes there disappear as does the case. I need to read through the progression obviously, but I’m intrigued. This game is a very interesting read actually. I have a feeling the Scum Team is playing at a high level.
Thank you for bringing that up. It is sorta strange how quickly everything disipated after IV revealed his hood with me. The wagon which grew and suddenly disappeared on IV consisted of WJ, T3 and GoldenHolden, right?
And now T3 is voting Alice due to POE and agreeing with WJ's read?
It seems a bit sheepy and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?

You might've been asked before, I dunno- what do you think about IV claiming to be in a hood with you? Do you think he was trying to fish for the FN?
god if it's really just as easy as Alice/Facebone snore

this is almost too over the top in terms of desperately trying to frame away from partner and onto me after the mollie/koba TvT disintegrated

like either scum are big braining this or it's Alice/Facebone
In the next day IV tried to push hard for town to think Facebones was an likely Alice partner.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or wait, that was prior the the flip.
Even worse then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 774, innocentvillager wrote:facebones posted more analysis in our hood and it's starting to concern me that the solve isn't facebones/alice i think he might just give up if he's scum with Alice here
He was already setting up as evident here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The entire game IV has been playing like a scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And combine that with awkward Alice treatment during their wagon. And we got the last mafia on the ropes.

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 762, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 758, Wright and Justice wrote:holden come hammer
VOTE: AliceK fuck it
This is literally IV's hammer.
Alice was deader than dead at this point. IV rushed in for the cred.
who expects to get cred for hammering deader than dead scum? "rushing in" seems like a contradiction to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

if you're trying to get cred you get in on it while the going's still good
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

(in theory)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think IV wanted to buss their partner though. It just so happened that their partner got to E-1 and he had to salvage the situation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I doubt even IV thinks he can easily endgame alone in a playerlist with so many powerful players.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He never voted Alice prior to that vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also consider the fact that Holden probably would hammer Alice considering the state of his reads before IV stole the hammer.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”