House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:18 am

Post by House »

In post 2918, Titus wrote:We should be massclaiming imo but my claim is still best hidden, so I'm not sure what to do about that.
For the record, I refuse to claim. Even if I reach E-1.

Make of that what you will.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

ok
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:29 am

Post by House »

2948 seems too... innocent... for scum to make.

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2918, Titus wrote:We should be massclaiming imo but my claim is still best hidden, so I'm not sure what to do about that.
Why would you advocate for a mass claiming and exclude yourself in it?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2953, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2918, Titus wrote:We should be massclaiming imo but my claim is still best hidden,
so I'm not sure what to do about that
Why would you advocate for a mass claiming and exclude yourself in it?
I'm torn. See the bolded. I can't answer any further than that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2948, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Huh

You know, I should've probably realized by the fact that I got told about the neighborhood separately from my roles that it wasn't just part of my role
In post 2949, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:So there's someone out there that makes neighborhoods too

Ngl I really have no clue what the point of that role is
Who all is in the hood?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:12 am

Me
RR
Dunn
T3
Ircher
Dwlee

Iirc
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:13 am

House is in too

That is comprehensive
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

Did I just totally miss this? Has this hood veen active? Did RR put my claim there?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:27 am

No

Borderline nothing has been in there other than a page of ego posts and calling people scum for ego posting

Then a bunch of Ircher talking and occasional posts from other people
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:27 am

T3 and dwlee have like 3-4 posts between them in the neighborhood to give you an idea
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:31 am

Post by House »

In post 2959, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:No

Borderline nothing has been in there other than a page of ego posts and calling people scum for ego posting

Then a bunch of Ircher talking and occasional posts from other people
/confirm

It's a swamp of nothingness.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Titus »

Who started in the hood? How were people added? When?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:52 am

The neighborhood hasn't changed at all since the beginning as far as I can tell
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:52 am

It started on Dec 5
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

So that large of a hood with no changes yet neighbor is not part of the PM?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:02 pm

Yup
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: Were neighbors meant to flip with the PM?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Alyssa, I'm not asking you to vote but if you had to vote in RR/Amy, then I'm thinking you'd vote RR.

That leaves me with a problem...unless the answer is RR mastina (which you have ruled out). Who is RR's partner?

House is also troubling me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:27 pm

I mean... if it's not you either, then mechanically it has to be house

Idk how to even characterize what House is doing atm
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:28 pm

I kinda want to say it's Amy+House just so that he isn't just outright trolling the game
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2967, Titus wrote:
Mod: Were neighbors meant to flip with the PM?
I cannot confirm that any theoretical neighborhood exists.

I can confirm that all roles in all games have flipped accurately to my knowledge. I may have missed a period or something on copying over, but no flipped player should have flipped as a neighbor.
This is a Parachute.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2907, House wrote:and this pretending that you can bullshit is exactly the problem I have with you.
Feck off. I'm done with you.
Forgive me for not buying the AtE here.

You have a valid point that I have, historically, had bad reads on you before; if you're town, this would not in fact be the first game where I had you as town correctly for the majority of the game but circa lylo reevaluated into a wrong scumread.

But I will still point out the contrast in attitudes between your attitude this game and your attitude in prior games I have seen you where you were town.

The level of hostility you're showing to me here is absolutely new--if it had existed previously, you've not shown it so do forgive me for not buying it from you now.
In post 2910, Titus wrote:@mastina, why doesn't your passive/didn't push you rationale also apply to Alyssa?
Alyssa pushing me would've been a scumclaim since she's one of the best players on site at reading me and frankly one of the best town players on site period.

But Alyssa is not someone whose skills and gamesolving as town rely on her pushing players hard. Her style of being a strong player is, innately, inherently, a lot more passive, a lot more reactive, a lot more in response to others. Yes, she tends to be a little more active in having done so than in this game, but, 1: she's a replacement and this game has multi-game mechanics that are complex and can interfere with what she'd want to do until we were down to one game, and, 2: she's back from a year-break just recently. While I would expect her skills to remain, her ability to instantly win the game for the town I would imagine will take some rev-up time, so to speak.

Also, Alyssa's still skilled at scumplay, too, so this would be an underperformance regardless of her alignment, and I feel like the two factors above are plenty enough a justification for it.

But Alyssa has been in the game for a grand total of 12 days, and is already on her way to topping the charts post-wise. Her posts show a solving trajectory that I feel is indicative of her being town, and she's been engaging a lot with you, Titus, rather than engaging a lot with me. If Alyssa were scum I'd expect her to have more of a focus on me, interacting more with me, engaging more with me, trying to get me more involved with her as a key slot to help her.

Instead, she's more interacting with you, which I feel is town-indicative for Alyssa because Alyssa as town doesn't know your alignment. She can safely figure out that I'm truthful just by knowing me and thus, knows she doesn't need to spend much time on me. A few questions here and there (which she's asked), but mostly, her effort is focused on interacting with the slots that are unknowns, rather than interacting with the slots that are more known.

I realize that it's possible that Alyssa as scum figured I'm not reevaluating and that effort was better focused on pocketing you Titus--but that feels like a big risk for her since I am not reckless in lylo scenarios and give proper reassessment and time to consider and can get paranoid and reassess prior assumptions...including her being town. It feels like while Alyssa is
possible
as scum, the
probable
answer is that she's just town.

Beyond that? The slot wasn't just her being town.
In post 1331, RCEnigma wrote:If I die before day 2 in every game I'm taking my ball and going home.
In post 1363, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1349, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1331, RCEnigma wrote:If I die before day 2 in every game I'm taking my ball and going home.
You have at least a few hours during which you're effectively a Townstump for Game 1.
Who did you JK? What are your final reads?
Oh right I was just going to chance it and hold the info but I might be donezo and I didn't crumb anything since in my head I could just stay in thread when I die.

I jailkept cheeky. There was a post she made way early that I was going to soft on but yeah I had the immortal RC thought.
These show that RCE was probably genuine in being town.

But then there's one more thing:
In post 447, T3 wrote:from the 2 games I've played with RCE I think I may have some kind of meta tell on him
In post 457, T3 wrote:I'm like 95% sure RCE is town in all of his games.
In post 1146, T3 wrote:Top townread? Definitely RCE.
T3 has thusfar been proven right on 2/3 of his games in having said this. RCE was town in games 1 and 3.

I trust T3 to be right about RCE being town in all three games, and Alyssa is the RCE slot.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@mastina, Acknowledged. Leaning towards House. No further comment until RR and Amy chime in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2922, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I'm mostly interested in sorting Titus one way or another, since that's ultimately what solves the game for me
Titus is mechanically conftown per RR's result and was already strongly indicated as town prior to that anyway.

While it's theoretically possible for the scumteam to be RR + Titus, you always flip RR there first. And even then, Titus is probably not lying since the interactions don't seem to fit with the two being scum together. Plus, half of my proof for RR being scum relies on Titus not being scum.

Cheeky claimed to RR and Titus prior to D2.

If RR and Titus were scum, then they could have just submitted a kill on Cheeky with no consequence. She'd die without generating so much as a single result, and nobody would be the wiser. Nobody would know it was due to her having claimed in the PT.

Instead, she lived--which indicates that the scum either didn't know (the scumteam would have to be 2/3 of {you, House, Amy Dunne} when House and Amy Dunne are very clearly not scum together in other words basically require you to be scum which you know to not be true)...

...Or that they did, but felt that they couldn't make that kill without it being a scumclaim. If Cheeky claimed N1 in the theme via the game 1 scum PT, then if she ended up dead on D2, it'd tell Titus that RR was scum in game 2.

Plus, if Titus or CheekyTeeky died too soon in the mini theme, they could be concerned about RR and leave clear unambiguous breadcrumbs as to why the kill on them in game 2 had to come from a game 1 scum player.

That, aside from the sheer value in just the pocketing power of a scum neighborhood. Cheeky would need to die for the town results to stop, but never underestimate the power of a scum pocket via a neighborhood.

What in Titus's unclaimed-publicly role would make it MANDATORY to kill her? She's very clearly not an investigative. If she were she'd have useful results by now. And if she's not an investigative, she's not a threat to the scum. If she's a killstop role, there's counterplay...especially if you happen to be in a PT with her and know her claim and thus know the appropriate counterplay. Nobody died N1, sure, but if Titus thinks that's clear evidence RR wouldn't be scum...it's not, because the scum genuinely could have tried to kill me N1, especially with an attempted rb+kill. Or they could've failed to submit a kill, or deliberately chose not to.

As long as there's not a second failed kill, scum lose nothing from N1 having no kill. In fact they arguably gain a lot from it. Keeps the games more synchronized, keeps all slots alive/suspicious, and...can lead to the pocketing of the town killstop role by letting her think that she'd be dead.

Which is actually why I think Titus's continued survival is an indicator that RR is scum.

For instance, A50 figured out RCE was a town PR on D1 in the normal. What stops scum from game two from having figured out he/Titus were a town PR in game two? It hasn't exactly been subtle. So if the scum knew she was a PR...why haven't they killed her? The reason feels like RR would have more reason to keep her alive.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”