PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:11 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 543, innocentvillager wrote:how was I not in this solve I’m offended

all animal herosolve: skitter catboi iv
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:11 am

nailed it
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:12 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 545, Andante wrote:OMG The Paranoid Gun Owner passively (and involuntarily) kills anyone who targets it during the Night. hahahahahaha I should've picked that :)
My phone is sus can we vote it off
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Andante »

lol flow... mobile is the best!! hopefully you can get your computer fixed soon!! I hate mobile maf
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:13 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 552, flow trap wrote:
In post 545, Andante wrote:OMG The Paranoid Gun Owner passively (and involuntarily) kills anyone who targets it during the Night. hahahahahaha I should've picked that :)
Spoiler:
VOTE: Phone
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Andante »

lol when schadd looks at the thread for a VC... "wtf?? 23+ pages??? game just started..."
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 554, flow trap wrote:
In post 552, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler:
VOTE: Phone
we can yeet the one that's part wolf and call it a day? That works for me
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:21 am

Post by innocentvillager »

alright we’re actually back in rvs nice love it
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Faker »

I am late for my travels, with much to do. I've only skimmed but do not see much I want to comment on.

I think I'd like to take this game "off" in a sense. I don't enjoy the puzzle aspect of the game at all, and am not even going to try to change that aspect...but I'm also very tired of my own ego. I'd like to just set it aside and see what happens. I'll be in when I feel like it, I guess, but I'm not going to relentlessly push for perfection or use continual swipes of the finetooth comb to develop reads.
In post 412, catboi wrote:Why would you outsource the read to the person who literally always reads me wrong and failed to catch me the one time I was scum against her
Honestly I'm down to just take your word for it- What do you think I should be looking at to become more accurate with you and a better player overall? Do you think anyone should be townreading you for your play so far?
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Faker »

I guess I'll fix this account so that I can access it on my phone, but I'd like to use it as little as possible.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Faker »

If anyone has any specific questions for me, I'll be around for a bit packing. If you'd like to ask me to weigh in on a very extended argument, rather than a snippet, that will likely have to wait.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Prism »

In post 243, Mare wrote:I mean, I wanted to push a point I felt was important at the time. It didn’t really matter the past treatment or the weird distance in games.

You’re not worth the effort of a scumread currently, which... don’t really think is worth disappointment. Of interacting/as a whole you are or else I wouldn’t attempt to interact with you. I thought that was clear but it probably wasn’t, apologies.
I appreciate this and the further clarification.

I still posit that dismissing the past treatment and intentional distance as something that "doesn't really matter" is really bizarre. I think the "not worth the effort of a scumread" is just a restatement of that idea.

It is foundational to our interactions in games and was weaponized to great effect as scum. I think it not only matters but is absolutely alignment indicative.

I don't really want to go back and forth about this for now, so you don't have to respond. For my part, I'll revisit it later after further thought.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Faker »

In post 561, Prism wrote:
In post 243, Mare wrote:I mean, I wanted to push a point I felt was important at the time. It didn’t really matter the past treatment or the weird distance in games.

You’re not worth the effort of a scumread currently, which... don’t really think is worth disappointment. Of interacting/as a whole you are or else I wouldn’t attempt to interact with you. I thought that was clear but it probably wasn’t, apologies.
I appreciate this and the further clarification.

I still posit that dismissing the past treatment and intentional distance as something that "doesn't really matter" is really bizarre. I think the "not worth the effort of a scumread" is just a restatement of that idea.

It is foundational to our interactions in games and was weaponized to great effect as scum. I think it not only matters but is absolutely alignment indicative.

I don't really want to go back and forth about this for now, so you don't have to respond. For my part, I'll revisit it later after further thought.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:35 am

In post 558, Faker wrote:I am late for my travels, with much to do. I've only skimmed but do not see much I want to comment on.

I think I'd like to take this game "off" in a sense. I don't enjoy the puzzle aspect of the game at all, and am not even going to try to change that aspect...but I'm also very tired of my own ego. I'd like to just set it aside and see what happens. I'll be in when I feel like it, I guess, but I'm not going to relentlessly push for perfection or use continual swipes of the finetooth comb to develop reads.
In post 412, catboi wrote:Why would you outsource the read to the person who literally always reads me wrong and failed to catch me the one time I was scum against her
Honestly I'm down to just take your word for it- What do you think I should be looking at to become more accurate with you and a better player overall? Do you think anyone should be townreading you for your play so far?
hm this felt p real
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:13 am

Post by catboi »

In post 495, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 488, catboi wrote:I don't actually know what I was hoping to get out of that I'm going to go log off for a bit
running away from the field of battle is ++++scum
I guess that's closer to what I was looking for
In post 497, midwaybear wrote:Agree with the Andante townreads. I saw one post that I don't think she makes as maf.
I also agree with skitter that catboi's townread on me is a bit TMI. I am not sure how confident catboi normally is though.
UNVOTE:
You were obvious town as Rose and I had you fairly early that game (as Marigold, not sure if you remember my identity or not?), don't think you're all that dissimilar here.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:14 am

Post by catboi »

In post 512, flow trap wrote:
In post 413, catboi wrote:(internal monologue: surely skitter does not crash her ship into the rock of "you feel off this game" twice in a row, right...?)
Plot twist: You feel off from your scum game
I don't think you've seen me as scum?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:18 am

Post by catboi »

Still extremely happy with my vote right now
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:19 am

who r u voting again
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:20 am

he’s voting flow trap but 1v1 ing tiger
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:22 am

In post 564, catboi wrote:
In post 495, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 488, catboi wrote:I don't actually know what I was hoping to get out of that I'm going to go log off for a bit
running away from the field of battle is ++++scum
I guess that's closer to what I was looking for
In post 497, midwaybear wrote:Agree with the Andante townreads. I saw one post that I don't think she makes as maf.
I also agree with skitter that catboi's townread on me is a bit TMI. I am not sure how confident catboi normally is though.
UNVOTE:
You were obvious town as Rose and I had you fairly early that game (as Marigold, not sure if you remember my identity or not?), don't think you're all that dissimilar here.
So It’s like I also think mwb is p readable and have ok ish track record of doing so and I don’t see any reason to think he’s town ig
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:23 am

catboi's mob lawyer always ready
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:27 am

Post by catboi »

In post 558, Faker wrote:I am late for my travels, with much to do. I've only skimmed but do not see much I want to comment on.

But getting you to misread me is so fun :3

In all seriousness, I've said before I don't think it's actually had to figure out when I'm town but it's more about looking for me doing things I
wouldn't
do as scum. Don't think there's a point in me going into further detail beyond that because my word here would be meaningless anyway, but that's the mindset to approach me from.

I don't think I've done anything in particular so far that's outside my scumrange, though often I get townread early anyway, it's kind of a mystery to me when it happens, sometimse I'm just obvtown from the drop sometimes I get tunneled for stupid reasons and it completely throws me off. I expect to be obvtown here eventually, though.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:28 am

Post by catboi »

In post 568, innocentvillager wrote:he’s voting flow trap but 1v1 ing tiger
I'm not 1v1'ing skitter. I think her approach to me so far has been questionable for reasons that aren't worth getting into but it's early still
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:29 am

wait do you think scum skitter approaches you this way immediately?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:32 am

Post by catboi »

In post 570, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:catboi's mob lawyer always ready
I would be bussing him sooooo hard tho
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait do you think scum skitter approaches you this way immediately?
That was the doubt I had but she keeps doing the thing where her reasons for suspecting me keep changing after they become invalid and so I'm tilting my head to the side and going "really"? at the stuff she's saying

Return to “Completed Open Games”