Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2074, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2064, Roden wrote:Oh nice, Catboi's in and already towning it up.

@Nora:
I think we should still elim Ircher since he still has a pretty high chance of flipping red, even now he still won't address the reads on him and he isn't scum hunting. If he flips town, I think it's still a good info flip and we won't have people tunneled on a slot that isn't doing all that much.

Also heavily disagree about sending investigative roles to check Ircher. I do agree with the reasoning but we definitely shouldn't call out who the investigative roles target, if scum have a Watcher then they'll easily find town PRs.

@Val:
I'll reply to you on Day 2 (or today if Ircher claims a PR and people get cold feet), since I don't want to distract from the wagon and I don't expect to die tonight.
You don’t expect to die tonight?
That’s got to be an first for me.
Every single player i’ve seen likes to claim that they are certain they will die, (and of course, they probably don’t) because they are just THAT townie, and practically solved the game. So of course, any competent scum team would make the right shot by shooting there. Who wouldn’t??
Well there are players who want my head, if I got NK'd it would be a waste of a potential mis-elim, or at least that's how I'd see it if I were scum. It usually makes more sense to keep controversial players alive over players who are widely town read.

Though now that I think about it...I could get Vig'd tonight. I hope not, but it's possible I guess.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Ircher »

I am Helen Marshall, a non-consecutive night friendly neighbor.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2047, The Three Bears wrote:pretty sure i've never actually read dunn wrong before so like

-baby bear >.>
I'm pretty sure this is bogus
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1742, Val89 wrote:I'm not sure I understand Cephrir. SirCakez said the locking of the thread was a bit of trolling, presumably to lend a bit of credibility to the idea LLD had legitimately dayvigged the bears. The other post wasn't mentioned, and would not do that. I assume therefore, that was legitimate and intended.
Why was this your focus on conversation? Anyway, if you want my take on it (which you probably don't but are getting anyway), I would presume that SirCakez made the first post when he unlocked the thread after locking it so people knew that he had seen the fake day vig shot. The latter post was meant to reinforce that it wasn't a real day vig, and he was simply trolling.
In post 1831, The Three Bears wrote:ok im finally here but i dont feel like reading up so i'll just try to keep up from here (PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN) but i'll try.
ALSO HECK YES for dunnstral repping in on main. i'll have a read on that slot soon i think
I have to ask, how does this change things for your ability to read the slot? My impression has been that Dunnstral made the majority of posts prior, so I don't see how Dunnstral replacing on his main changes things.
In post 1834, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:also, 1) irchers play is crap, 2) the reads are crap, 3) the scumhunting isnt fuckin there, the 4) wagon fucking keeps stalling despite no apparent resistance right at 5-6 votes, etc...
1) You should elaborate. We've (and by we, I mean the rest of the thread) already established that my quote walls style is NAI.
2) Okay, sure. I haven't presented much in terms of reads. Who would you like me to elaborate on?
3) Provide evidence.
4) This isn't a reason to scum read a player. Voting is way too volatile for this to be reliable.
In post 1834, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:also ircher is the reason me and STD exited RVS,
And how does that mean anything? I already laid out how one of your arguments for scum me was completely flawed. You've been stuck on this one read since pregame, and everything you've done has been in relation to it. You aren't scumhunting. You are cruising on an early read that you have failed (and continue to fail) to elaborate on substantively. The only reason I'm not voting you right now is that there is zero interest (which astounds me).
In post 1862, mastina wrote:Btw sorry I'm not doing much.
I've noticed this, and I think it's scum indicative for you. You seem much less engaged than when you are town.
In post 1868, Roden wrote:Ircher- I haven't liked any of his posts. For the most part my eyes just glaze over when trying to read them, long wall posts segmented by quotes from multiple people just comes off as muddling to me.
This is not a legitimate reason to scum read me.
In post 1868, Roden wrote:The shade towards me for defending myself reads as a soft defense for himself for not engaging with people who are scum casing him.
I wasn't scum reading you for defending yourself; I was scum reading you for defending yourself at the exclusion of pretty much everything else. That point still hasn't changed.
In post 1868, Roden wrote:However I will add that his recent attempt to discredit the town reads on LLD weirdly coincides with Ircher's attempt to do the same.
Citation needed. I've been mildly town reading Lambdadelta for the majority of the game. Granted, I haven't expressed that too explicitly, but I don't recall expressing the opposite either (except perhaps very early game when MUSH and Lambdadelta were pushing Cephrir).

Read to bottom of .
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2041, The Three Bears wrote:oh wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT hold the fukc up. i just skimmed dunnstrals iso.
thats scum. can we bring that wagon back please

-baby bear
In post 2046, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 2045, catboi wrote:
In post 2041, The Three Bears wrote:oh wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT hold the fukc up. i just skimmed dunnstrals iso.
thats scum. can we bring that wagon back please

-baby bear
Dunn's last few posts are some of the towniest posts he's ever made
NAH. nah. he's gonna flip scum. 90% certainty. im like about 2 posts away from calling him conf scum.

-baby bear
Actually, how about you explain this read?

Also, "skimming" my iso, as in not the hydra, but my 7 post iso?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:57 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2072, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2060, catboi wrote:thewayitends is probably scum simply because in a game that seems fixated on running up lurkers his name has not come up which suggests scum are more interested in pushing other targets
this a hot take

scum are only pushing lurkers

makes lurker push

A+ self callout
Hmm, seems I struck a nerve
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:06 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2076, Ircher wrote:I am Helen Marshall, a non-consecutive night friendly neighbor.
Confirmable role, I assume people are going to want to give it a day?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Andante »

yeah definitely a confirmable role, I'm not voting ircher out, I'll deal with reads later
UNVOTE: ircher
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Andante »

but I'm definitely not playing a part in voting out the friendly neighbor
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

yall probably shouldn't tr me now, but I am town, ummm if ircher is in fact town, idk, I'd say I'll default onto dunn but like, no I haven't read 90% of this table, I'll be back in 2-3 days
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2082, catboi wrote:
In post 2076, Ircher wrote:I am Helen Marshall, a non-consecutive night friendly neighbor.
Well they better not wait a day with ysing the role.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Val89

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:18 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2077, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
I ggget what you're saying about bell but don't think it's entirely uncharacteristic for him, and, uh, his real life is kind of hell right now so I'm kind of inclined to give him a pass for that and when I looked at him there were some posts I thought were all right. I might be too attached to the idea of "Bell is psychologically incapable of posting as scum", but meh.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:24 am

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 2043, catboi wrote:
In post 2039, The Three Bears wrote:please why was peta's alt outed now i cant even meta catboi. it feels so weird to realize they are the same person i hate this.
also im not reading up atp. like ugh i just cant. i thought the day was over and i was like ok bye. but then it wasn't and now im just feeling dead yay.

-baby bear
Did you not have a read on Greeting before this?

...okay, you didn't.
How
did you not have a read on greeting?
In post 2043, catboi wrote:Day 1 in a 21 player game
Love it when peeps answer their own questions

-Pinky
a beary good hydra \o/
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:25 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2086, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2082, catboi wrote:
Well they better not wait a day with ysing the role.
Shrug, if scum burn a roleblock on a friendly neighbor rather than an actual good role that's pretty stupid IMO.

I feel like scum claiming confirmable roles to stall for time has become somewhat more common than it used to be but in a 21 player game I'm not that scuffed about it and never thought the case on Ircher was all that impressive. His walls aren't that bad.

I would like to see something in the way of meaningful reads from Ircher still.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:29 am

Post by catboi »

Caught up, will vote whoever to make an elim happen

There was some page number I tohught was classic norweegaboo-town but can't find it in his iso, not going to bother with it now
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Tet »

VOTE: tictac
I'm not opposed to Val or roden either.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:37 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2093, Tet wrote:VOTE: tictac
I'm not opposed to Val or roden either.
Elaborate on tictac?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2044, The Three Bears wrote:no i didnt have a read on greeting. i wasn't reading their posts literally at all.

-baby bear
Greeting/catboi Twon
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2083, Andante wrote:yeah definitely a confirmable role, I'm not voting ircher out, I'll deal with reads later
Could be a scum neighbor as easily as a town neighbor.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Galron »

I'm ambivalent about Ircher quite frankly.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: ircher
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:58 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2096, Galron wrote:
In post 2083, Andante wrote:yeah definitely a confirmable role, I'm not voting ircher out, I'll deal with reads later
Could be a scum neighbor as easily as a town neighbor.
Friendly neighbor is a role that mod confirms itself as town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”