Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:09 am

Post by .Amumu. »

...would anyone like to be friends?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:46 am

Post by .Amumu. »

okay. i've never had a friend before.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

im used to it, this always happens. all my friends always die
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

please stop attacking my friend!! you will make me cry!! i think you're just ganging up on him and i don't like that

Attack: Caitlyn
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

the bigger difference to me is that caitlyn came second, and the attack looked opportunistic. of course i will respond differently when the situation is different, and it is silly to pretend the situations aren't different. you shouldn't twist things like that. caitlyn = not a friend.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

i should also mention that gragas attacking could look opportunistic too, but at least he has a reason for it. and i agree with his attack and therefore gragas = friend (:
(until he leaves me or hurts me or dies like everyone else who i once thought was my friend)
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:39 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 38, .JarvanIV. wrote:If Amumu knew that attacking Caitlyn would give her a debuff, then the attack looks a little susp. to me, because Caitlyn is already squishy and this could even be seen as an outward act of aggression.
i did know. i think it would be very obvious if someone tried to take advantage of that debuff this early by using a spell, though, and whoever did that would rightly draw a lot of attention. so i think it wasn't too dangerous.

i think your choice of attacking elise to test if spider form does anything as a result is a strange one. you could always try asking what it does instead.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:01 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 2, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:38 Jarvan IV attacks Elise (5 + 10 Bonus Damage(Martial Cadence)) (Elise 100 -> 85)
wait jarvan, you did 15 damage?? and framed it as an experiment done by a nice tank?? and you're saying that me doing 5 damage and putting an effect on cait that increases spell damage by 3 for 48h was an act of aggression?? i do not trust that your approach here comes from a place of niceness
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:50 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 47, .JarvanIV. wrote:Yes, I announced my intentions, unlike everyone else randomly attacking.
In post 47, .JarvanIV. wrote:Yes, because your attack is more susceptible to piling up through random antics, whereas mine was premeditated for a specific game purpose.
i don't know, i think the whole thing just comes across as kinda self-conscious. you are saying that you should be able to get away with by far the largest attack of the game so far because you called it a test. that means you get to do it without committing to any actual suspicion, and you also get to act like you're acting in the best interests of the town by doing it. and before you even do it, you are explaining why nobody should find your actions suspicious and how they should think you are such a nice tank instead.

if i had an ability where my first attack of the day did 3x as much damage, i would really want to use it wisely and put it where i had a genuine suspicion.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

gragas seems like a potential friend.
lulu weird vibes. maybe too friendly to be a friend?
lux good thoughts, scary laser.
jarvan perhaps too kingly and up on his throne to know what other people can do. i assumed like gragas that elise likely gets a new set of abilities in spider form, and maybe some stat changes.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

for being so quick to attack and so quick to find a solve, caitlyn has also been quick to disappear and fade into the shadows.

caitlyn if you are most confident about gragas why did you never attack him or push any further?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 105, .Caitlyn. wrote:Amumu, because the confidence isn't legit. I believe that was page 2? I will also say I have forgotten to post here because it is hard to remember to check an alternate account.
i think that's fine, i don't think we need to be in too much of a rush to attack. just was wondering about the disconnect since your attitude seemed aggressive at first and then there was no follow-through. i think getting in an attacking frenzy just gives the bad guys a chance to organize and make sure someone else goes out first. as long as we have things to talk about, discussion is good. i disagree with jarvan that this has to be a mech-focused game, and i think that focusing only on mechs makes it too easy for the bad guys to hide.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 111, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack: Gragas

This is not because I want to kill Gragas particularly, but I would like him to be on the table in some capacity and with that much health it psychologically removes him
this is a compelling point that i had not considered

we don't want our squishies to die first solely because they are squishy

Attack: Jarvan
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:Amumu's attack against me is also a non-sequitur to Caitlyn's statement. Sure, he expressed suspicion earlier, but this definitely feels like a "cheap shot."
you have the most health besides me and gragas, and i think gragas is more likely to be a friend than you. i may be sad but i don't want to attack myself. bringing your health down to be more in line with everyone else is very connected to caitlyn's statement, and is also because of my suspicion

why i think you are not a friend is that your focus on mechs is easy to do as either team, and you seem too worried about telling everyone how selfless you are and how everything you do is for the greater good. it smells like trying too hard and i don't trust it

you did bonus damage on your attack again?? how often are you able to do that? i don't know if you really are so much of the tank that you say you are when you do the most damage of anyone with your attacks
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 117, .Gragas. wrote:Don't you find it weird how people are sort of just... letting the attacks on Jarvan happen? It smells like something, but I don't know what I think it most likely smells like.
More like.. I want to say people are just trying to take advantage of him? But I'm not really confident in making assessments like this lately.
i can see this, and was part of why for a while i hadn't attacked him again despite my suspicion, i didn't want everyone to just keep ganging up on him and knocking him down. if it's that easy then i'm probably wrong. caitlyn's point about the large health pools made sense to me though and i decided it was okay because he has a lot of health left still. with the lulu shield, he hasn't really taken much damage yet, so i think the amount of attacks on him may be deceptive to the amount of actual danger he has been put in.

ignoring how people have responded so far, though, he does not seem like the typical low hanging fruit to me
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:28 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 126, .Warwick. wrote:New Ashe, I townread your previous slot.

You don't really explain why you are attacking me. Could you elaborate on your read of me?
this reads kinda like you are saying that you townreading her means she shouldn't attack you. hmmmmm
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:07 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 142, .JarvanIV. wrote:There are three mafia but you have mostly focused your suspicion on me; do you have any other reads?
yes, okay i can talk a bit more if you want

caitlyn seems to mostly be tunnelled in one direction, but her reasonings have changed over time. first it was a page 2 solve on gragas, then she said the confidence wasn't legit, then she started attacking him to get his health pool down. i think the health pool thing is not a bad reason but the overall pattern just feels icky and looks like it could be coasting off some of the stronger posters (lux, ashe) townreading for the early confidence. after being strong townread by ashe she also decided to sheep there which is ehhhh

lulu looks like fae is trying to stay engaged and friendly with everyone but it feels like fae keeps picking on weird things or defending weird things and i don't see why fae is finding those specific things to be worthy of attention. fae is jumping around a lot and something seems not so natural. i do not trust

elise doesn't look like she has a lot of thoughts. she is attacking in a more scattered way, and i think both the jarvan attack and the warwick attack look like they could be opportunistic. im not seeing consistency in her thought process, she seemed confident in thinking jarvan was bad but then switched away and started ignoring him completely. at first i thought she was not likely to be partners with jarvan, but the switch away makes me question that. i do not know what is going on in her spidery head and it concerns me

warwick looks kind of lost and confused, which i don't know how to sort. i felt sort of lost and confused and alone too so i thought i understood where he was coming from, but his most recent post looks like a bad excuse for not hunting. warwick should be a good hunter he can just sniff people and tell if they stink, but he is not doing too much of that, he is keeping his focus broad and open and staying on the defensive, and that looks kinda bad to me

ashe has mostly good thoughts and okay reasonings and i like her posts so far. but i agree with gragas that her saying caitlyn was an ally off the first page, in which her only post was an attack with no reasoning (and then never revisiting or reinforcing that assumption, but placing her as
strong
town), is hard to understand. when questioned on it she later said that "the vibes were strengthened" by caitlyn's later posts, but... looks weak to me. it looks like she based some of her other reads off that too and hmmmm. i think some people are being too quick to sheep here

gragas i just have mostly read his posts as having good intentions. he is questioning a lot of things and the things he is questioning make sense to me. i don't really understand why some people think he is a baddie

lux looks the most good to me right now. when she posts i feel like i can see into her brain and i like that and so far it looks like a good brain
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:00 am

Post by .Amumu. »

hmmm okay i guess that is not such a broad focus after all, it is a lot of townreads though. i don't actually think that because you are a wolf that you should be good at hunting scum. i just expected you to be trying to more if you're town and i don't really feel it so far. i think i understand where you're coming from on wanting discussion over attacks though, i came in with a similar mindset

you mentioned everyone but caitlyn, what do you think of her?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:07 am

Post by .Amumu. »

what ideas did you find interesting, specifically?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:47 am

Post by .Amumu. »

rereading lulu and still getting weird vibes from faer posts. i don't like how nobody has attacked faer yet despite multiple comments being made about suspicions, makes me feel like some of those suspicions might be hollow

Attack: Lulu
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

it feels like you are trying too hard to be people's friends. i want friends but i also know that there are bad guys out there who take advantage of lonely people like me. you attacked everyone who attacked you, do you really think they're all bad? or just want to discourage people from attacking you?

...but it does make me worried to see elise jump on an opportunistic attack AGAIN
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:05 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 175, .Lulu. wrote:I wanna know what Ashe and Caitlyn think about each other!!

Cause like one attacks and the other follows and I think it's WEEEIRD.

Attack Ashe

Pix, Get Caitlyn!!
why are you attacking them both?? you think they're partners? or are you just attacking everyone who attacks you? i don't get this at all, not everyone who attacks you can be bad, who do you actually think is bad?

.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

i don't really like caitlyn either but can you explain more what you're thinking instead of just attacking over and over again
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

i still do not see how you can find caitlyn to be towny, let alone so strongly
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:55 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 200, .Ashe. wrote:there is an absolute zero percent chance of a scum player making the callout in ;
this is wrong for pretty obvious reasons, the rest of the reasoning is fine i guess. seems like it's mostly "she posted thoughts that i also had, so she's town", and that's reasonable. but i don't agree with the thoughts she had, and a lot of people don't, so why does that make her the "towniest slot in the game"? most of your townread on her only really is valid from your perspective, idk why you would assume anyone else would think the same
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

ill talk if you want. i think everyone will be scared of lux's laser and not want to talk (i dont reallyy know how that helps us??) but im pretty full health so i guess i don't mind. what changed your mind about lulu?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

lulu is at 11 hp now so fae is probably gonna die. at least we will get some information to work with. it makes me kinda uneasy seeing cait and ashe take advantage of the lux ult to keep tunneling lulu here (cait saying fae has dipped when fae is low health and will probably die to lux if she posts is ???) but maybe they are just more confident than i am and want the day to be over
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

it just worries me how easy it was. didn't seem like anyone really cared if fae went down and everyone was happy to help. but i guess even if fae is town we will learn a lot
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:47 am

Post by .Amumu. »

with no night and no investigative i don't think a planned hard bus day 1 is out of the question. but it's probably not that likely, so yeah ashe and cait most likely town. more ashe than cait. elise looks bad to me. warwick's attacks came late when lulu was probably already gonna die so he's still a possibility. gragas interactions don't look too good but does he look bad? idk. lux has looked good to me before but the interactions with lulu less so... and the ult could have been an attempt to stop the attacks on faer. jarvan the only one to not attack lulu i think, so it looks like at least one partner did attack faer.
In post 239, .Elise. wrote:What we will learn?
That "Lulu was antitown" or something like that?
we learn things about others based on how they interacted with them.
In post 239, .Elise. wrote:I believe that's why we killing it.
Good target for attacking which you don't need good explaination.

Also i don't need any explainations at all, i am murderhobo.
for not needing any explanations, your post here feels really awkward in its explaining:
In post 161, .Elise. wrote:

Before you ask why
1. Yes, there's a bit of sheeping.
2. I didn't like Lulu reaction at all.
Attack: Elise
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:51 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 259, .Warwick. wrote:I was right about Lulu. How am I not spewed town from my attacks? I think there's mafia in the people reluctant to attack her.

Attack: Jarvan IV
you kinda seemed reluctant to attack her...
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:53 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 261, .Elise. wrote:Taking posts from different time is indeed reinforcing your scumcase on me (no, you taking out context to accuse)
the attack on lulu looks awkward and over-explained on its own. it's just extra bonus that you later said your attacks didn't need explanation since then it isn't just awkward it's also inconsistent with the rest of your play. none of your other attacks came with that kind of self-conscious explanation
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

if it isn't warwick/gragas then as long as you get elise afterwards that's fine, i guess
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

Attack: Warwick
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

cause ashe said so
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

i think warwick and elise and even jarvan are more likely...

like does gragas teamed with lulu really say this knowing that she is probably going down?
In post 226, .Gragas. wrote:These posts single handily made me regret healing myself. I feel as if I'm the best elimination because these dumbasses won't stop tunneling me.. I have more I could say about this but not sure how to word, but it's something like "it feels like they think me x Lulu is a thing, and it's more so because of me, and that just feels like a not so helpful thing for the town".

I'm kinda thinking maybe Lulu could be town..? Maybe? And yes, this is confirmation of us being baddies together.
tbh i don't really get why you're sticking to your page 5 solve when way more has happened since then and it wasn't based on much anyway. it worked so far i guess, so i can't complain, but it is kinda weird. probably you won't even read this since i'm in your group that you decided must contain scum so oh well, do what you want
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 290, .Caitlyn. wrote:I think if you're confused on why I think gragas/lulu is possible, nay even likely, that you should reread my posts about Lulu starting at
mmm yea i read those already. i do think it's possible (and i don't love his latest post), i just think there's other more likely options (mostly elise and warwick). the turn away from warwick here is weirding me out, like just stinks

.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

alright, that's enough

Bandage Toss: Gragas
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

warwick, elise, jarvan. would be shocked if that did not have both remaining. i agree that we can take our time though, i feel like yesterday got rushed through and i think that's probably because scum was happy with the direction it was going
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

the way that ashe has just been coasting on her page 5 read still makes me a little paranoid but eh. it's probably just warwick/elise and we're fine. im just worried that you'll kill me and then not hit the correct ones after that, so i'd kind of rather not die so we get another chance to be wrong

Tantrum!

.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

i think her interactions with lulu look bad ( especially feels really awkward to me, she never gave that sort of explanation for other attacks), as well as how lulu treated her early looked kinda manufactured to me (after attacking elise in a way that looked fake, and in hindsight kinda just looks like an attempt to pocket you, lulu then mostly ignored the slot). and elise has consistently been only opportunistic in attacks. ive barely seen her make any of her own reads, she just goes with whatever is happening at the time. in post i think she feels guilty for a reason
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

elise has never even pretended to have a reason to suspect me lol, open your eyes people

Bandage Toss: Elise
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:32 am

Post by .Amumu. »

elise would you like to explain why you were attacking warwick all day yesterday even when it was clearly going to be gragas, and then when the two options remaining from ashe's list were me and warwick, you switched completely off warwick onto me?

if it's elise and warwick (or even just one of them), with their heal on every attack and bonus damage, they will be much harder to kill than anyone else especially if it gets down to only a few people left
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 337, .Elise. wrote:Because i wanted to attack Warwick, not Gargas.
Now i want to attack you, not Warwick.

You not giving any reason for me to reconsider mind, just trying to save own skin at expense.
how can i give you any reason to reconsider when you have not given any reason to consider? nowhere have you mentioned any suspicion of me
In post 338, .JarvanIV. wrote:Is lux and elise a possible team?
eh, maybe? i still think warwick looks bad. why ask, why not try to solve for yourself?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:54 am

Post by .Amumu. »

.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:20 am

Post by .Amumu. »

this is like the fourth time she's been asked for a reason why she is suspicious of me and the fourth time she has failed to give any semblance of an answer
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

when did lux cast final spark? that was on page 9
In post 351, .Elise. wrote:It incriminates you as well, because only reasonings you using is "I dislike *thing*" and "Believe me there must be scum or i don't know".
this is just a flat out lie, i gave very specific reasons
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

, , , , plus the multiple times where i mentioned how you are attacking me despite never giving any reason why you think i'm suspicious
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:44 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 358, .Elise. wrote:Either way, if you are town, we probably both die anyway, so relaaaaax.
true. im just worried that others will kill the wrong people because it seems like most people aren't really paying attention to this game, so i would kinda prefer not to die for no reason
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

huh, maybe warwick is not elise's partner? or they think she's not gonna die today so this is hollow distancing?

Tantrum

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”