Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:42 am

Post by .Gragas. »

Attack: Caitlyn

Everyone else should do this as well.
All the cool kids hate on Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Gragas/Ashe/Amumu
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Gragas I'm most confident on

Ignores Ashe to hit me after Amumu does

Amumu similarly reacts completely differently to Ashe and I attacking Warwick

Ashe is arguably TMI'd scum by the two of them being scum because what other reason do Amumu and Gragas have to target me over her
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

So kill Gragas -> Amumu -> Ashe til we hit town cause they're linked in that order
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

Caitlyn have you been spending too much time with VI??
Even Pix thinks you're kinda weird!! Right pix!!
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

If you want to fight me Caitlyn, lets do it. Though I think it'll turn out very unfortunate for you. : (

Tell me what the difference between these are..? There's a clear difference in my eyes at least.
In post 9, .Ashe. wrote:More than enough reason to make it a temporary experience for you!

Attack: Warwick
In post 12, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack: Warwick
The difference is, you made the attack naked while Ashe had some explanation that made it feel like a bit of a joke and not too alignment indicative. The lack of saying anything else makes it look like such an easy bandwagon, does it not? Early game bandwagons are easier to get away with too.
What do you think your attack will look like to anyone who isn't you?

It's a clear place for me to start at least, I don't actually care if people follow along with me or not.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

the bigger difference to me is that caitlyn came second, and the attack looked opportunistic. of course i will respond differently when the situation is different, and it is silly to pretend the situations aren't different. you shouldn't twist things like that. caitlyn = not a friend.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

i should also mention that gragas attacking could look opportunistic too, but at least he has a reason for it. and i agree with his attack and therefore gragas = friend (:
(until he leaves me or hurts me or dies like everyone else who i once thought was my friend)
.Lux.
.Lux.
Townie
.Lux.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by .Lux. »

what if i did something sick and twisted? right now? would everyone be mad at me?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

I disagree with Caitlyn and agree with Gragas. The two attacks were different. I can see the attack as being a reaction test just to see who responded and how, but it almost looks a little forced to make a complete solve from it. I do not think there is enough information yet.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

It's page two yes my solve isn't perfect or unchangeable but it's what I've got atm
.Lux.
.Lux.
Townie
.Lux.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by .Lux. »

whether or not a Mafioso would rely on this as WIFOM is up in the air, but a post offering a solve like that is going to surely draw attention that i don't think a Mafioso would want to make.

everyone recognizes how unnatural it is to make a page 2 solve. yes we have minimal information. these things are obvious but figuring out why a Mafioso would want to make a page two solve and garner that much attention is something people would benefit from.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 34, .Warwick. wrote:I disagree with Caitlyn and agree with Gragas. The two attacks were different. I can see the attack as being a reaction test just to see who responded and how, but it almost looks a little forced to make a complete solve from it. I do not think there is enough information yet.
If Caitlyn was reaction testing, sure I could see that, but she should then be expecting a reaction and thinking beyond the basic "omgus + Ashe" solve she has. But no, obviously anyone who attacks her must be scum.

I like Luxs post although it leaves me wanting more.
.JarvanIV.
.JarvanIV.
Townie
.JarvanIV.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by .JarvanIV. »

By my will, this shall be finished.

Since this game is primarily based on mech, I will freely speculate, in order to get some more discussion flowing.

Elise
has used all her mana, which suggests transforming into
Spider Form
is her ultimate. However, it didn't do any immediate damage or make any apparent changes, so I would suspect that Spider Form has some additional utility/strength that Elise is hoping to roll over into Day 2. Another possibility is that it was used purely defensively, and that something will happen when Elise is attacked.

Now, since I'm a nice Tank, I am going to
Attack: Elise
purely as an experiment
to see how things will affect her in Spider form; I should hope that nothing too dramatic happens to me or her, but I would rather get this out of the way while we are all healthy than be stuck in the endgame not knowing what's up with Spider Form.

To comment on others abilities and activity: If
Amumu
knew
that attacking Caitlyn would give her a debuff, then the attack looks a little susp. to me, because Caitlyn is already squishy and this could even be seen as an outward act of aggression.

Ashe
on the other hand
binded
Warwick
, but 4 hours seems like such a small window, especially given the speed the game is moving right now. So, I would wager that binding is a strictly defensive ability and I would even go as far to say that that makes me lean-town on Ashe. I know it is early, but again, this game is heavily mech-focused and I feel confident making calls like that.

Lastly, if we wager that everyone's "ultimate" is very impactful, then it seems like it will be forced out at some point in time, whether to secure a "lim" or prevent a valuable town "lim."

Therefore I would suggest that moving forward, it is only sensible (and arguably Pro-Town move) to announce before using an Ultimate with intention and purpose.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Jarvan did you miss that roles came before alignment?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

Spoiler:
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:39 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 38, .JarvanIV. wrote:If Amumu knew that attacking Caitlyn would give her a debuff, then the attack looks a little susp. to me, because Caitlyn is already squishy and this could even be seen as an outward act of aggression.
i did know. i think it would be very obvious if someone tried to take advantage of that debuff this early by using a spell, though, and whoever did that would rightly draw a lot of attention. so i think it wasn't too dangerous.

i think your choice of attacking elise to test if spider form does anything as a result is a strange one. you could always try asking what it does instead.
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:17 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 31, .Amumu. wrote:the bigger difference to me is that caitlyn came second, and the attack looked opportunistic. of course i will respond differently when the situation is different, and it is silly to pretend the situations aren't different. you shouldn't twist things like that. caitlyn = not a friend.
Giggles excessively
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:17 am

Post by .Lulu. »

OOOOOO thats too teeny!!

Will make that bigger, next time!!
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:23 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 33, .Lux. wrote:what if i did something sick and twisted? right now? would everyone be mad at me?
You should do it!!
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:26 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 38, .JarvanIV. wrote:By my will, this shall be finished.

Since this game is primarily based on mech, I will freely speculate, in order to get some more discussion flowing.

Elise
has used all her mana, which suggests transforming into
Spider Form
is her ultimate. However, it didn't do any immediate damage or make any apparent changes, so I would suspect that Spider Form has some additional utility/strength that Elise is hoping to roll over into Day 2. Another possibility is that it was used purely defensively, and that something will happen when Elise is attacked.

Now, since I'm a nice Tank, I am going to
Attack: Elise
purely as an experiment
to see how things will affect her in Spider form; I should hope that nothing too dramatic happens to me or her, but I would rather get this out of the way while we are all healthy than be stuck in the endgame not knowing what's up with Spider Form.

To comment on others abilities and activity: If
Amumu
knew
that attacking Caitlyn would give her a debuff, then the attack looks a little susp. to me, because Caitlyn is already squishy and this could even be seen as an outward act of aggression.

Ashe
on the other hand
binded
Warwick
, but 4 hours seems like such a small window, especially given the speed the game is moving right now. So, I would wager that binding is a strictly defensive ability and I would even go as far to say that that makes me lean-town on Ashe. I know it is early, but again, this game is heavily mech-focused and I feel confident making calls like that.

Lastly, if we wager that everyone's "ultimate" is very impactful, then it seems like it will be forced out at some point in time, whether to secure a "lim" or prevent a valuable town "lim."

Therefore I would suggest that moving forward, it is only sensible (and arguably Pro-Town move) to announce before using an Ultimate with intention and purpose.
.... shiiiiiiiiiinnnnnyyyyyyy.......

OOO I MAKE PEOPLE BIGGER!! I'm a good support and a mean mid laner!!
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:01 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 2, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:38 Jarvan IV attacks Elise (5 + 10 Bonus Damage(Martial Cadence)) (Elise 100 -> 85)
wait jarvan, you did 15 damage?? and framed it as an experiment done by a nice tank?? and you're saying that me doing 5 damage and putting an effect on cait that increases spell damage by 3 for 48h was an act of aggression?? i do not trust that your approach here comes from a place of niceness
.JarvanIV.
.JarvanIV.
Townie
.JarvanIV.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:19 am

Post by .JarvanIV. »

.Amumu. wrote:
In post 2, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:38 Jarvan IV attacks Elise (5 + 10 Bonus Damage(Martial Cadence)) (Elise 100 -> 85)
wait jarvan, you did 15 damage??
Yes, I did. My first attack of the day deals bonus damage.

and framed it as an experiment done by a nice tank??

Yes, I announced my intentions, unlike everyone else randomly attacking.
and you're saying that me doing 5 damage and putting an effect on cait that increases spell damage by 3 for 48h was an act of aggression??
Yes, because your attack is more susceptible to piling up through random antics, whereas mine was premeditated for a specific game purpose.

i do not trust that your approach here comes from a place of niceness
Laughs

Let's see what it actually accomplished:
Elise
didn't die, she didn't take extra damage (from being in Spider Form), she didn't take
reduced
damage, she didn't deflect or reflect my attack. So while not telling us specifically anything, it does tell us a lot of
un
things.
Elise
is more than welcome to share details about Spider Form herself, but I'm actually satisfied with the inferences I can draw from my attack.
.JarvanIV.
.JarvanIV.
Townie
.JarvanIV.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:21 am

Post by .JarvanIV. »

In post 39, .Caitlyn. wrote:Jarvan did you miss that roles came before alignment?
No, why?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:23 am

Post by .Gragas. »

Honestly I thought it was obvious what her spider form does. Don't see why you needed to test it but okay.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”