Micro 1041: Geriatric F11 [Postgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:43 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 2.01

Dwlee99 (2):
Sleepless Assassin, Roadkill
Looker (2):
Dwlee99, Andante
Sleepless Assassin (1):
Umlaut

Not Voting (2):
joqiza, Looker

With 7 alive, it's 4 to eliminate.

The post cap will reset in
(expired on 2022-02-01 22:00:00)

Deadline for Day 2 is currently paused at 3 days until a replacement for joqiza is found.

Reserve Posts Used

joqiza (1)
Looker (6)
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:58 am

Post by joqiza »

Sup. Sorry guys. Back for real this time.

I need to review the past couple pages in more depth but as of right now, I'm still at Umlaut/Roadkill town. In the remaining matrix of possible teams I don't think Sleepless/Dwlee are partnered. Andante/Looker and Andante/Dwlee, I also think, are unlikely to ever be partnered. There may be further teams I can cross off my list, but need to sit down with the game and eval.

^ I will expand on the above thoughts this evening when I finally have some time set aside for this. (I promise.)

Also on my list is to review the Dwlee activity stuff (I... don't really think much of activity tells in general, more curious if there was a deliberate lie or omission somewhere in the previous conversation.) And I'd like to actually meta-dive Andante, to see if I can reach a point of confidence that she's town. I'm still undecided on her... partially because, I'm just having trouble "finding" her as town, and for reasons I can't go into I'm not sure it should be so difficult for me. But, if her posting does really put her out of scumrange, this game gets a bit easier for me.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:06 am

Post by catboi »

joqiza may continue playing the game. deadline will be 3 days starting from 9:00 EST tonight.

New timer: (expired on 2022-02-04 22:00:00)
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 349, Umlaut wrote:Yeah, what I meant is, you (Sleepless) didn't seem concerned that by waiting until the last second on Three/Roadkill we would be forced to hammer without a claim, in the way that you said you were concerned about that
vis a vis
MC Esther.
In post 349, Umlaut wrote:Yeah, what I meant is, you (Sleepless) didn't seem concerned that by waiting until the last second on Three/Roadkill we would be forced to hammer without a claim, in the way that you said you were concerned about that
vis a vis
MC Esther.
I mean cop was already out but I see your point.

Sorry my heads not really in this. Got bad news recently.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 351, joqiza wrote:Sup. Sorry guys. Back for real this time.

I need to review the past couple pages in more depth but as of right now, I'm still at Umlaut/Roadkill town. In the remaining matrix of possible teams I don't think Sleepless/Dwlee are partnered. Andante/Looker and Andante/Dwlee, I also think, are unlikely to ever be partnered. There may be further teams I can cross off my list, but need to sit down with the game and eval.

^ I will expand on the above thoughts this evening when I finally have some time set aside for this. (I promise.)

Also on my list is to review the Dwlee activity stuff (I... don't really think much of activity tells in general, more curious if there was a deliberate lie or omission somewhere in the previous conversation.) And I'd like to actually meta-dive Andante, to see if I can reach a point of confidence that she's town. I'm still undecided on her... partially because, I'm just having trouble "finding" her as town, and for reasons I can't go into I'm not sure it should be so difficult for me. But, if her posting does really put her out of scumrange, this game gets a bit easier for me.
You want to meta dive me for a geriatric game? when I normally post a lot more? Looker and Sleepless are maf.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by joqiza »

I want to figure out if it's in character for you to say, as town:
In post 147, Andante wrote:Looker and mc are both literally maf.
then vote mc, out her as cop, and then the next day, pivot to saying,
In post 354, Andante wrote:Looker and Sleepless are maf.
without any trace of self-doubt.

I'm considering Looker/Sleepless, but there are a few odd notes to consider, such as and the subsequent post.

A few questions (which I expect you will ignore)

- Were you still SR'ing Looker when you put Dwlee on E-1 in ?
- When did you decide me/Looker can't be a team?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 355, joqiza wrote:- Were you still SR'ing Looker when you put Dwlee on E-1 in 314?
yes SR Looker and Dwlee was null
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by joqiza »

Were you reaction testing or something? What was with encouraging the hammer?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean look, I'm not motivated to do a whole lot when no one else is doing anything. if people wanna yeet Dwlee, I'll go for it. not like dwlee is even doing much... oh wait.. no one is doing much. There's only so much I can do here, I'm voting Looker or Sleepless here and that's that.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by joqiza »

Below is my associatives matrix, which is something that helps me with sorting in small games.

I usually assess all teams, even those with my townreads, but I'm feeling lazy so I just eliminated any team with Umlaut/Roadkill. If one or both is scum then lolme I guess. I'd re-eval if I ended up in limlo with them of course but until then I feel they're just townier to me than the other slots in the game, by a lot.

In the below chart, red means I think the team is unviable/I've crossed it off my list. Yellow means I don't really think they're partnered but I guess it isn't unviable. Green means I haven't eliminated it as a possibility yet.

If you think a team I've marked as viable is unviable, or vice versa, let me know which one and why. I didn't include myself on the chart obviously, if you want one with me you can make your own.

Some explanation on the unviability reads:

3:
At first I thought there was a chance Andante might be hellbussing, but at this point it just seems as if it's gone too far for that to be true. She hasn't dropped suspicion or pressure on him at all this game, d1 nor d2. There isn't even much in the way of potential theater, it's just straight Andante trying to noose Looker. Not teamed.

4:
Similar case to the above team, just a lot of SA trying to noose Dwlee without much in the way of the theater/performativity you'd expect from an SvS. feels too persistent to me to be what you'd say about your (somewhat endangered) mafia partner. It's
possible
that SA simply calculated the Dwlee wagon wouldn't go through... but... nah.

5:
I've spoken about this already a bit. I can't mark this as completely unviable since they've defended each other throughout the game. However, my suspicion is that doesn't come from one mafia about their partner. Andante hadn't
posted anything
except her very first intro post, which I'd been critiquing heavily before that--I think scum is a bit too self-conscious to just gas up their partner's one post like that. also reads unpartnered.

~

I haven't gotten around to taking a close read through teams
, and
yet.

My individual social reads are prolly something like:
Umlaut/Roadkill (town)
Andante (? town.. maybe?)
SA (townread on me earns him a brownie point)
Dwlee/Looker (still need to dig into the Dwlee activity stuff).

The Dwlee/Looker activity argument may actually let me mark team 1 as unviable / determine at least one is town.

Will resume this after I watch some anime.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Andante »

So if looks like you agree with a Looker lim here then, yes?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by joqiza »

VOTE: Looker

Going here for now. More work needed, I'll do it tomorrow.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Joqiza why do you have Dwelee/Andante as yellow?
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:56 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 359, joqiza wrote:
5:
I've spoken about this already a bit. I can't mark this as completely unviable since they've defended each other throughout the game. However, my suspicion is that doesn't come from one mafia about their partner. Andante hadn't
posted anything
except her very first intro post, which I'd been critiquing heavily before that--I think scum is a bit too self-conscious to just gas up their partner's one post like that. also reads unpartnered.
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:17 am

Post by Roadkill »

sigh.
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Roadkill »

why is looker preferred over sleepless? i’ve expressed some reasons why i find looker towny but there aren’t any reasons offered recently for him to be scum. (as in reading over this page)

and apologies in advance if i’m more... snippy, but the progression feels very frustrating right now game wise...

(and i would appreciate it if people could expand more on what they think was going on eod yesterday if they’re unwilling to vote dwlee; that a counterwagon was manifesting to town for... what reason?)

scatterbrained a bit trying to explain but that’s... the wagons and flip are concrete evidence... i don’t count the nightkill because i don’t think it says anything beyond “kill power role” but it feels like everyone’s turning a blind eye to important things.

(even if my reasoning isn’t a slam dunk for dwlee i feel taunted by them being alive and just not ..: doing anything but still being everywhere else.)
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Roadkill »

and i’ll also say despite any reasons provided i feel... looker has done enough Things for me to not want to vote there so if i have to move my vote will probably default to sleepless because i can see umlaut’s case a bit but ... i’ll be doing so unhappily.
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Roadkill »

i guess to put it this way...

what is the impetus for a scum!looker and a scum!sleepless, at eod, to decide that a counterwagon on town is a good idea? to set up dwlee, okay, but that sort of move ties them together later down the road? i think that they could have done a lot of other things that aren’t as blatant as “okay, let’s vote this person together it’s fine if they flip” (because, though i think the chance was lesser than three flipping, we’re i able to vote dwlee then suddenly anyone could flip onto them)

i just... what is the motivation for the scumteam if that’s the world we’re in? having enough confidence that they’ll look better off day2?

(these questions aren’t... snide either but i felt like they could be taken that way)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Looker »

In post 358, Andante wrote:I mean look, I'm not motivated to do a whole lot when no one else is doing anything. if people wanna yeet Dwlee, I'll go for it. not like dwlee is even doing much... oh wait.. no one is doing much. There's only so much I can do here, I'm voting Looker or Sleepless here and that's that.
"No one's doing anything, so I will not discuss further." You feel I've done less than anybody?

By the way...
This is really the only reason Andante is voting me - it has very little to do with the game
In post 158, Looker wrote:
  • I literally have no reason to fear Andante - I've beat her every time I've played her, and, if she's scum, I'm going to do it again.
    If anything, I see this as a potential scum attempt to get me out before I can even do anything. I
    will
    start doing more, though - I owe it to catboi and whoever else is on this player list.
In post 361, joqiza wrote:VOTE: Looker

Going here for now. More work needed, I'll do it tomorrow.
I don't expect this to happen as you've been absent a lot, so I'm going to ask some questions. Namely "why?" and "who?", as in "who are you listening to?" because voting me makes no sense.
In post 359, joqiza wrote:
Spoiler:

Some explanation on the unviability reads:

3:
At first I thought there was a chance Andante might be hellbussing, but at this point it just seems as if it's gone too far for that to be true. She hasn't dropped suspicion or pressure on him at all this game, d1 nor d2. There isn't even much in the way of potential theater, it's just straight Andante trying to noose Looker. Not teamed.

4:
Similar case to the above team, just a lot of SA trying to noose Dwlee without much in the way of the theater/performativity you'd expect from an SvS. feels too persistent to me to be what you'd say about your (somewhat endangered) mafia partner. It's
possible
that SA simply calculated the Dwlee wagon wouldn't go through... but... nah.

5:
posted anything

~

I haven't gotten around to taking a close read through teams
, and
yet.

My individual social reads are prolly something like:
Umlaut/Roadkill (town)
Andante (? town.. maybe?)
SA (townread on me earns him a brownie point)
Dwlee/Looker (still need to dig into the Dwlee activity stuff).

The Dwlee/Looker activity argument may actually let me mark team 1 as unviable / determine at least one is town.

Will resume this after I watch some anime.
  • Are you saying I'm only partnered with people I've voted?
  • Is Sleepless Assassin saying they have a townread on you really the only reason you're not voting for them?
  • Re:Andante/Dwlee - Are you saying that they can't be scum together because they defended each other in thread?
Also, are you actually assessing the arguments people used to suspect each other or using this as an excuse to avoid reading a picking a side?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Looker »

And, for the record, joquiza just came out of his coma and put me at e-1
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:57 am

Post by joqiza »

VOTE: unvote
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Looker »

Jesus, we're not even reading the game at this point :]
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Andante »

Looker: Andante is voting me for irrelevant reasons
Looker: none of yall are reading

Uhhh I've laid out exactly why you're maf earlier... there's other posts too, but this is a page top, easiest to find.

You saidyou wanted a sleepless vote day1, or something along those lines. I vote, and your tone changes to as if you TR Sleepless, "oh what no??? can not vote Sleepless here!!!"

And you start talking about voting Umlaut/Roadkill, so when I confronted you about this, yeah no... I don't have a lot of time right now, but I'm efinitely clearing up that my SR on you is legitimately game related. @others, just look at Looker's ISO and how Sleepless gets talked about, it makes the most sense for maf to try and partner up here, there's 0 reason to bus right now. I think looker is trying to defend partner Sleepless...

In post 325, Andante wrote:Like your whole "I wanted Sleepless" ummm you basically quoted my vote here on d2 and went "Why?"
In post 287, Looker wrote:
In post 224, Looker wrote:Three always dies.

In post 286, Andante wrote:2/10
However, I did get to thinking, and I think this makes the most sense VOTE: Sleepless
What makes you feel this way?

I'm thinking Umlaut or Roadkill -
@Dwlee99
, what do you think?
  • Umlaut pushed both the Cop and the miselim, so maybe he's in control as scum (leader)?
  • Roadkill pushed the Cop and Andante (lack of OMGUS is interesting), and wasn't on any wagon at EOD
Sleepless did ride Dwlee through the day, though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 369, Looker wrote:
And, for the record, joquiza just came out of his coma and put me at e-1
and you didn't get hammered... wow... most likely maf
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Looker »

In post 372, Andante wrote:Looker: Andante is voting me for irrelevant reasons
Looker: none of yall are reading

Uhhh I've laid out exactly why you're maf earlier... there's other posts too, but this is a page top, easiest to find.

You saidyou wanted a sleepless vote day1, or something along those lines. I vote, and your tone changes to as if you TR Sleepless, "oh what no??? can not vote Sleepless here!!!"

And you start talking about voting Umlaut/Roadkill, so when I confronted you about this, yeah no... I don't have a lot of time right now, but I'm efinitely clearing up that my SR on you is legitimately game related. @others, just look at Looker's ISO and how Sleepless gets talked about, it makes the most sense for maf to try and partner up here, there's 0 reason to bus right now. I think looker is trying to defend partner Sleepless...

In post 325, Andante wrote:Like your whole "I wanted Sleepless" ummm you basically quoted my vote here on d2 and went "Why?"
In post 287, Looker wrote:
In post 224, Looker wrote:Three always dies.

In post 286, Andante wrote:2/10
However, I did get to thinking, and I think this makes the most sense VOTE: Sleepless
What makes you feel this way?

I'm thinking Umlaut or Roadkill -
@Dwlee99
, what do you think?
  • Umlaut pushed both the Cop and the miselim, so maybe he's in control as scum (leader)?
  • Roadkill pushed the Cop and Andante (lack of OMGUS is interesting), and wasn't on any wagon at EOD
Sleepless did ride Dwlee through the day, though
  • If anyone is reading, they'll see that I did not TR Sleepless and that "oh what no??? can not vote Sleepless here!!!" is an exaggerative spin
  • Also, "yeah no" and "I don't have a lot of time right now" are excuses and filler. If Sleepless Assassin was my partner and there's 0 reason to bus, why would I have included him in my pool at all as opposed to anyone else?
Spoiler: Andante's "progression" on why Looker is scum
In post 135, Andante wrote:VOTE: Looker Looker repped into a scum slot
In post 142, Andante wrote:and mc esther is the partner. gg. Looker + mc

From looker, stuff like "Sorry, still reading but I couldn't resist" there's only 100 posts to read. Looker's initial reaction to repping in was "ah crap. scum. ok I'll do something later" like, that's exactly how I interpretted "O hi, hello. I guess I'm here now lol.

Give me some hours; I'll be back later on."

So I'm definitely sold on Looker maf.

mc esther is trying to push this whole "omg my partner is getting pushed for a bad reason" thing. Three doesn't genuinely believe it, it's a joke. and it's not really that big of a thing as you're making it out to me.

mc + Looker team, get 1 today other tomorrow
In post 147, Andante wrote:Looker and mc are both literally maf.
Joqiza, idk what you're going on about, but I'm not reading any of it. You are just deadset on tunneling me for whatever reason, and it's actually just annoying. You are taking every little thing I say, and making a huge deal of it.
135 was a joke, I tunneled Looker a game they replaced into scum, and tunneled upon the second they replaced in. They were scared of me. thus it was a joke, but Looker is literally maf here. Town looker does stuff. maf looker goes "uhh I'll do stuff later" and freezes when caught. 2nd post was a genuine sr yes

> I feel like I'm trying to collect scraps of posts to build a sense of each slot
you sure that's how you feel? it sure seems like you're just deadset im maf, and refuse to actually look at anyone else. the team is mc and looker, why not go look there?
In post 156, Andante wrote:3 days. can yall vote Looker now please?
In post 288, Andante wrote:3/10 I'll elaborate later, Sleepless is definitely maf here though

see, Looker, your comment
> Umlaut pushed both the Cop and the miselim, so maybe he's in control as scum (leader)?
- Why would maf be have a presence/strong role against 2 town back to back? wouldn't maf be more likely to let town lead the bad decisions, then if town was actually correct, spin it in a way that makes them look towniest? So later, they can look back and go "see I had this case against maf!!"

I think Umlaut would be town here, I really do. I TR initiative more than sitting back and coasting.

Roadkill.. could be a better choice than umlaut? tbh Roadkill had a strong start then seemed to just dissapear, so idk much on roadkill. Starting strong then dissapearing also feels maf indicative

See Sleepless never really did too much, other than just go "I'm here at eod to hammer whatever" tried to stay out of the spotlight
In post 324, Andante wrote:
In post 319, Looker wrote: I feel like this is Dwlee trying to either a)Pocket Andante, or b)Make Andante seem like Dwlee's partner after Dwlee is eliminated
Uhhh I didn't interpret it that way at all, Dwlee and I have been in a lot of games in the past, they're a familiar face, plus I feel like I've been pretty towny before Dwlee said that, so it's not odd to go "yeah. sheeping my tr!"

Looker, I SR you, have like all of the game too, this? feels like you're just trying to push Dwlee to push Dwlee, like, "omg Dwlee talked to andante!! must be maf!!"

I don't think maf in you/sleepless/roadkill is a bad thought, like, you're pushing dwlee more than sleepless or roadkill. I Started the day voting sleepless, and your instant reaction was "why sleepless?" so that implies sleepless is either your partner or you tr them. And here you're all "ather than wagon with me on either of the two I've already agreed to vote, you'd just vote me" like, did you agree to vote sleepless?? you seemed to ignore anything said about sleepless.

Tbh, I think the team is just looker/Sleepless
In post 331, Andante wrote:VOTE: Looker

I want Looker/Sleepless today
In post 354, Andante wrote:
In post 351, joqiza wrote:Sup. Sorry guys. Back for real this time.

You want to meta dive me for a geriatric game? when I normally post a lot more? Looker and Sleepless are maf.
In post 358, Andante wrote:I mean look, I'm not motivated to do a whole lot when no one else is doing anything. if people wanna yeet Dwlee, I'll go for it. not like dwlee is even doing much... oh wait.. no one is doing much. There's only so much I can do here, I'm voting Looker or Sleepless here and that's that.
Tricked you, there was none. They said some shit at the beginning of the game and have been repeating the same bullshit since.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”