Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Galron »

In post 174, anahit wrote:
In post 162, mc esther wrote:
In post 157, Galron wrote:I don't dig this vote. Interested to see where it goes.
sorry to disappoint, but as im sure youve since noticed -- nowhere!
i mean, this is mostly because greeting's been absent since and others didn't really engage with it, which seems like kinda a strange thing for you to interpret as +town for greeting rather than +mafia,
But did mcesther give greeting townie points?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Galron »

In post 274, Galron wrote:
In post 163, SirCakez wrote:
In post 121, anahit wrote:
In post 111, SirCakez wrote:
In post 90, EdensFlame wrote:I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
VOTE: Edens flame
This post is basically a bunch of words that means nothing
it is like, unless i was focused on a partner of edensflame's (so somewhere in {ahri, mad hatters tea party, greeting(?)}) then i think edensflame more or less telling me to try not to get distracted/focus on relevant things/not waste time is probably +town

right outside of the partner being focused on that seems kinda unlikely to come from mafia to me? does that make sense
I don't that that's what Eden was saying though?
But you voted Eden for saying something though.
I meant that you voted Eden for saying nothing.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Galron »

In post 276, Galron wrote:
In post 274, Galron wrote:
In post 163, SirCakez wrote:
In post 121, anahit wrote:
In post 111, SirCakez wrote:
In post 90, EdensFlame wrote:I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
VOTE: Edens flame
This post is basically a bunch of words that means nothing
it is like, unless i was focused on a partner of edensflame's (so somewhere in {ahri, mad hatters tea party, greeting(?)}) then i think edensflame more or less telling me to try not to get distracted/focus on relevant things/not waste time is probably +town

right outside of the partner being focused on that seems kinda unlikely to come from mafia to me? does that make sense
I don't that that's what Eden was saying though?
But you voted Eden for saying something though.
I meant that you voted Eden for saying nothing.
Now that I've read more, you said that they were just posting a bunch of words that equated to nothing, but then you tell anahit that Eden's Flame was actually saying something.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Galron »

In post 226, anahit wrote:
In post 220, mc esther wrote:
In post 174, anahit wrote:i mean, this is mostly because greeting's been absent since and others didn't really engage with it, which seems like kinda a strange thing for you to interpret as +town for greeting rather than +mafia,
i just didnt think my vote was doing anything there. i couldve parked it for the next few days to make doubly sure, but that didnt seem worth lol. like. do you want to vote greeting with me?
this makes sense

i guess mostly i was trying to say that greeting still seems one of most likely mafias to me, and that i didn’t want slot to be cleared for today simply because you moved your vote elsewhere, as what happened before you did so was not +town for greeting to me, but i also get trying to do something with your vote et cetera
To be clear, you're read on greeting is coming from his rvs vote. Is that correct?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Galron »

In post 232, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 223, Isis wrote:In what sense do you hold yourself accountable for catch-up? Is it like, I'll catch up because I owe it to the game, or I'll catch up and if I don't I'm scum?

I'm like mostly sure it's the former but I need to prodge because I have ectrolysis tomorrow and might be exhausted and I promise NOT to catchul until I replay Kirby's adventure until I reach the nostalgic black and white level that serves as a callback to the game boy game
Because I owe it to the game. If I'm scum I'm scum, and if I'm not I'm not, regardless of whether I get around to reading.
Something about this answer feels off. Isis was giving you two options, but there are more, like you owe it to yourself so you understand the development of the game for example. It seems you took the easy way out.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:31 am

Post by anahit »

In post 279, Galron wrote:
In post 223, Isis wrote:In what sense do you hold yourself accountable for catch-up? Is it like, I'll catch up because I owe it to the game, or I'll catch up and if I don't I'm scum?

I'm like mostly sure it's the former but I need to prodge because I have ectrolysis tomorrow and might be exhausted and I promise NOT to catchul until I replay Kirby's adventure until I reach the nostalgic black and white level that serves as a callback to the game boy game
Because I owe it to the game. If I'm scum I'm scum, and if I'm not I'm not, regardless of whether I get around to reading.
Something about this answer feels off. Isis was giving you two options, but there are more, like you owe it to yourself so you understand the development of the game for example. It seems you took the easy way out.
probably also noteworthy that radical rat didn't actually yet do the thing
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:32 am

Post by anahit »

In post 278, Galron wrote:To be clear, you're read on greeting is coming from his rvs vote. Is that correct?
well that's where it started yes

but pretty much all of greeting's posts feel like they come from an informed perspective to me
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Galron »

In post 247, anahit wrote:
In post 236, Greeting wrote:I don't see a possible way for me to know what's going to unfold, town or scum, too.
well,

you see, the mafia know the towns and the mafias, and potentially more about the setup and so forth,

and as opposed to my open chapters, they know the possible endings,

like turn to page 72 if you eliminate edensflame!
but turn to page 196 if you eliminate vanderscamp!

but the mafias know what those pages say beforehand,
Take out the middle part and yes. Unless you're talking about a choose your own adventure book, but that would be more +town I guess.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Galron »

In post 256, Isis wrote:This seems really inductive when the exact identities aren't memorable so I think it's pretty scummy.
I want to understand what you're getting at here. I recalled something because of content, not because of the player, and I thought that content was scummy. And I think you're saying I need to know who made that content (vote) and the rest of the body of their work in order to make that judgment. Am I close?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:40 am

Post by anahit »

In post 260, Isis wrote:This is normal day phases right I last played a blitz and I hated it even though it was freelo

I remember the prod timers were 36 hours so it's gotta be at least 2w
hm
In post 201, Morning Tweet wrote:
(expired on 2022-02-05 16:56:02)
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:42 am

Post by anahit »

In post 282, Galron wrote:
In post 247, anahit wrote:
In post 236, Greeting wrote:I don't see a possible way for me to know what's going to unfold, town or scum, too.
well,

you see, the mafia know the towns and the mafias, and potentially more about the setup and so forth,

and as opposed to my open chapters, they know the possible endings,

like turn to page 72 if you eliminate edensflame!
but turn to page 196 if you eliminate vanderscamp!

but the mafias know what those pages say beforehand,
Take out the middle part and yes. Unless you're talking about a choose your own adventure book, but that would be more +town I guess.
i was talking about a choose your own adventure book yeah it's like town are playing through it but the mafias proofread it so they already know the contents
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Galron »

In post 257, Isis wrote:I have a feeling in my heart of VOTE: galron

I didn't preview my last post so there's probably bbcode wretching
I'm in your heart, so there's that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Pulling a page from t3's playbook: please don't lim me
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Early pages unreadable cause too much of the content is one person (no offense). Sorry for being lame and not having a move from my RVS vote yet
UNVOTE:

Okay so I think anahit town so I should unvote there. Let's go with hip fire mad hatters town.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:53 am

Post by anahit »

In post 267, Vanderscamp wrote:I have a read that if Pooky was disgusted at how badly they played in a recent game as scum, they wouldn't give this kind of terrible reasoning to sheep a vote as scum here.
pooky was upset with how they played as town in the game pooky was referring to; isis and i were the scums

i think pooky was saying i should not want to feel like pooky will solve the game if town!pooky because he did not play well as town in that game, which yeah i like said that's probably an unfair expectation

but it is like,

i obviously didn't feel that way in the aforementioned game as i was a mafia,

and if that game was paused on the final day and left up to pooky to correctly identify the mafia team then i think there is a pretty good chance pooky would have caught us

it's just that the experience of the previous days put us in a position for pooky to be miseliminated for the win there

and! i really really like to have hope
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Sircakez
This will probably result in a countervote from him but I want to get more cakey posting to look at and then go from there
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Galron »

In post 252, Vanderscamp wrote:the constructed nature of the RP
What's this?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Galron »

In post 280, anahit wrote:
In post 279, Galron wrote:

probably also noteworthy that radical rat didn't actually yet do the thing
Agree with this
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 am

Post by anahit »

In post 291, Galron wrote:
What's this?
pretty sure vanderscamp means how it is difficult to determine if mad hatters posts feel scummy in the way they are constructed because coming from scum or because of their posting style, the alliteration and so forth, which also takes like, similar things to put together
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Galron »

Although tbf it's been less than 24 hours
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Galron »

In post 293, anahit wrote:
What's this?
pretty sure vanderscamp means how it is difficult to determine if mad hatters posts feel scummy in the way they are constructed because coming from scum or because of their posting style, the alliteration and so forth, which also takes like, similar things to put together
I usually drop meme-plays when I try after the first day or two because of this.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:02 am

Post by anahit »

In post 293, anahit wrote:
What's this?
like scum have to like, construct thought processes/create temporal dissonance/give the appearance of being towns et cetera, which if you are looking for like input/output type thing it's more in for same out for the mafias and you can kinda tell in posts sometimes though we as a whole collectively as mafia players as definitely worse at this than any of us give the impression of being during a game (especially me!!!)

but if you are also making your posts sound nice (even at the cost of meaning sometimes) before posting it makes trying to make this sort of determination very difficult
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:05 am

Post by anahit »

In post 296, anahit wrote:but if you are also making your posts sound nice (even at the cost of meaning sometimes) before posting it makes trying to make this sort of determination very difficult
which also could itself be a tactic, but research quickly shows that it isn't specific to this game and such

though 'asectic' and 'art' + mad hatter still kinda hm as that still does not seem particularly likely to me

and they said our paths have not previously crossed, so!
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:08 am

Post by anahit »

In post 268, mc esther wrote:im a little bothered that it's two-and-a-half days to deadline and we dont have any real wagons (like, three votes is a start-of-day wagon, not so much a "most of the way through day and we need real elimination candidates" wagon). pretty sick of negotiating deadline votes so much lately; i'd kinda like to play a game where the elimination happens because a majority of people actually wanted a specific person gone.
eliminations are compulsive, also the word of notice,

though i also get the frustration and yeah there's like benefit to the mafia to this situation obviously
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Galron »

anahit, can I ask on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most, what was your excitement level immediately prior to this game starting, and what is it now?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”