Micro 1041: Geriatric F11 [Postgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 2.02

Dwlee99 (2):
Sleepless Assassin, Roadkill
Sleepless Assassin (2):
Umlaut, Andante
Looker (1):
Dwlee99

Not Voting (2):
joqiza, Looker

With 7 alive, it's 4 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is February 4 at 9:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-04 22:00:00)

Reserve Posts Used

joqiza (1)
Looker (6)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Andante »

22 hours left to yeet looker or sleepless, and only one of them.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Looker »

VOTE: Dwlee

What has Andante accomplished other than hammering Three and chainsawing for Dwlee?

And, re:Dwlee - In the off chance you are town, negative utility is negative. I should've hammered when I first had the chance but I thought you would actually contribute. This has been a waste of time and so are you.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Looker »

Does anyone even know what Andante's case against me is? Because even the "progression" I quoted in 374 is inaccurate repetition.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by joqiza »

In post 402, Looker wrote:This has been a waste of time and so are you.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Looker »

Your point?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Will hammer Dwlee if it comes down to it.

Looker, do you read Sleeper as town now? Weren't they formerly on your would-yeet list?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by joqiza »

I think is the post that keeps bugging me. Specifically this part:
In post 89, Andante wrote: 45- ehh you got a lot more from flipping votes than I would there tbh, but I don't think this means you're maf, I could see the town thought process to that.
Response to 66- "you're throwing out reads without a lot of 'oomph' behind them, and not really pressing on the wagon itself" wouldn't that make them town? like, what about Dwlee's play actually says maf? like, I kinda think Dwlee maf would be playing a lot differently like, this is POST 66... basically nothing is in this game, like, I'm not calling you maf, but it's more, I think you're town, and I just wanna know if you're looking at Dwlee with like tunnel vison they must be maf, or if you're actually trying to see if they're town or maf (I hope that explanation makes sense, your push there just feels a tad off, idk what exactly it is about it)
There is a part of my brain that has been telling me... hey, this is scum!Andante talking about town!Dwlee. Maybe I'm being dumb.

I don't think Dwlee reads partnered with the current people on their wagon. Umlaut is generally towny and also seems willing to hammer Dwlee. I have the singular knowledge that I'm not partnered with them. That is why I keep circling back to Andante... but the puzzle piece doesn't quite fit right.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by joqiza »

I do think I vote Dwlee over SA. I should have a better reason for it, but... I don't. Maybe it's just the fact that SA sr's Dwlee, which I see as a valid read itself, while Dwlee scumreads Looker, which I think, doesn't really jive with my view of the game at all.

What I'd really have liked this game is a cop check on either the Dwlee or Andante slot.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

.. yall are hammering Dwlee over Sleppless or Looker? LITERALLY BOTH SLEEPLESS AND LOOKER ARE MAF. ughhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Andante »

I can not do anything more to say they are maf, Here's what gonna happen, yall will lim Dwlee a town who has done nothing, then tomorrow, we have town preffering to just sheep the maf, looker and sleepless, and I get yeeted tomorrow cause "I'm not doing anything" or whatever bs reason someone comes up with. Looker is setting up the tunnel on me, Sleepless runs with that tomorrow, and joq jumps on their case, vote me, we lose. dwlee aint flipping maf
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
Looker be like i totally can't be partnered with sleepless votes me as the counterwagon
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

Meh, I'm not gonna sit here and yell to save dwlee, not like dwlee is even saving themself, but yall know where I stand, Looker + Sleepless are maf!! and with that, my participation for d2 is over.. its just so annoying... 7 days, no one really does too much, then the rush last minute to lim the one who "is burnt out" like, there's no point in even playing this then...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 411, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
Looker be like i totally can't be partnered with sleepless votes me as the counterwagon
Lol like, the 2 can't be more obvious partners... yet apparently I'm the only one even seeing it?? glad you can see this too!!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I mean the key is that words are words, votes are actions. Actions > words every time
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Looker »

IS ANYONE BUYING THIS BULLSHIT SCUM THEATER?

I just figured I'd save us some time. Andante hasn't done shit but defend an absent Dwlee who comes in at the last minute after we've been begging them to contribute since D2 started since they were the counterwagon to a town miselim. They keep saying "I've explained why Looker is scum" but haven't and keep trying to pair me with any and everybody because I pegged them as partners. They paired me with mc esther, who was the cop, and now they're trying to pair me with sleepless, who is generally just the most disliked here despite not having wagoned Three. They are fucking desperate.

Dwlee knew they were going to be under fire from D1's wagonomics and so disengaged with this thread entirely, letting Andante try to do the dirty work because for some reason people "townread" Andante.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Looker »

And Andante saying "Looker is trying to set up a D3 tunnel" is basically what she's done since D1 - she can't even come up with good lies because all she does is project, the same way she said that I lurk when I'm scum and so I must've 'repped into a scum slot' despite lurking being her scum meta. I mean, this shitty scum strategy is as much to blame on the town as it is on Andante/Dwlee, because you guys have allowed it. They've literally contributed nothing and yet there's still debate as to their authenticity.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Looker »

What are the legitimate concerns/objections other than people wanting to pretend that they're in the Da Vinci Code and that this is somehow more complicated than it is?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Looker you sound nothing like any game I've ever played with you before rn
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Looker »

Irrelevant.

Spoiler: But...
  • I'm old - a lot of these patterns are recognizable to me, so I can kinda jump ahead to the bullshit when I see it coming
  • I read - I put in the effort to engage whether I'm town or scum because I know it makes the game that much more fun for the other people involved
  • I'm town - it frustrates me to finally be on the right side of green and to have it squandered by scum who won't engage or by town who lurk/almost replace out twice and then don't even read the game (I'm right for once and I want you to let me beat you over the head with it while you be a good sport about it - that's what I do when I'm scum)
I do feel bad about being aggressive toward Andante, though, because I didn't expect her to actually be scum, so me razzing her wasn't supposed to transition into me attacking her. As much as I keep criticizing her approach, I do appreciate that she has one and is at least still pushing, even if the pivot is kind of wonky.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 419, Looker wrote:I do feel bad about being aggressive toward Andante, though, because I didn't expect her to actually be scum
LOL well I will say, the constant "ANDANTE AINT EVEN READING/whatnot" doesn't make me TR you, and so if you don't SR me. Is your only sr here Dwlee for inactivity? like, you say you think I'm town, yet none of your actions say you're trying to scumhunt outside me really..

Like, yes, I'm not opposed to a dwlee lim, my issue is that we spent 7 days, no one doing much, and now it's like "yeah, lim the one who isn't doing much" so dwlee flips town, then what? 7 more days of nothing then yeeting another town??
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Looker »

Is not Dwlee the reason we spent 7 days with limited progress? What player do you feel is to blame?
  • Also...
  • My suspicion of Dwlee isn't inactivity (That was your ad hoc suspicion of me when I replaced in)
  • I don't think you're town - when I replaced in, I didn't expect you to be scum, so my teasing of you was eventually supposed to balance out
  • What question/inquiry did you spend 7 days trying to get answered? As in, what did you try to do for the last 7 days and who prevented you from doing it?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Umlaut »

Okay, 3 vs. 3, let's leave it up to Joq then. I at least trust that he's town.
In post 406, Umlaut wrote:Looker, do you read Sleeper as town now? Weren't they formerly on your would-yeet list?
This question was not purely rhetorical.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Roadkill »

i’m at work and unable to really post but i’ll be around before deadline if i have to switch in the event joqiza doesn’t show up.

(considered saying i wouldn’t switch and make someone else do it but that seems... very selfish and rude.)
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

I don't really know how to read Andante. The only thing that stands out to me is there's nobody except Looker who I really can't see her as scum with.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”