Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he was @ L-2 when he was claimed so he was past halfway.

So you are calling him inexperienced and just using the term "goofy"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 767, Andante wrote:Hockey is your top TR here?
Yes. I am calling for Hockey to vote me if push comes to shove to save himself. Why would I do that if I didn't think he was town? If he is fake claiming that would be another story but I have no reason to think the claim is fake at this point
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 769, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 757, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't care about whatever is happening with FA/Nero

I sorted both slots town individually, I don't care about this fight.

Eyes is acting scared to actually play the game.
This is exactly how I expect scum Dwlee to act. Appear focused on one slot and shrug off anything else. They don't even care to take sides on whther someone is right or wrong regardless of their alignment. They decided both slots are town and thus will not comment (so as not to impplicate themselves and/or alienate someone or another). Assuming Nero and Dwlee are scum together Dwlee doesn't want to create a link with their scum buddy. Assuming Nero is town Dwlee does not want to alienate either of Frozen/Nero because they both can bite.
It's also interesting to me that eyes does the case coverage on Nero's alignment, not Frozen's.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 763, Eyes without a face wrote:OK I skimmed those spoilers as I'm never good at comprehending wallposts especially when they are commenting on previous stuff. I can't even tell if Umlaut already knew what's next and is do0ing the catch up with the intention to get to a certain stance or if he was honest and didn't take a peak. I'll call him null for now.

So..

the worst
Frozen
Stephen
Umlaut
Nero
Dwlee

Now off to the other 6 of which I think Andante, fire and Greeting are showing various shades of green. Hockey though takes the lead spot with the claim which I obviously am buying so wave and scorpious are my main 2 suspects here.

Combining both lists

Hockey
the worst
Frozen-Andante-Greeting
fire
Stephen
Umlaut
scorpious
wave
Nero
Dwlee

Disclaimer: I have not tried to double/treble ISO anyone against anyone else, meaning that these are separate reads on single slots and not necessarily connected with each other. I think I'll ISO the living suspects against the flipped ones (if they flip red) to see if they could be teammates, but that's me being too hopeful of being alive to do it so take it with a twist of lemon and a grain of salt
can you explain how to read this read list?

like is that a complete read list from town to scum?

You liked nero's reaction to your theory before. what made him your second scum read now?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 775, Nero Cain wrote:he was @ L-2 when he was claimed so he was past halfway.

So you are calling him inexperienced and just using the term "goofy"?
I'm not saying he doesn't know the game

I'm saying the way he makes content makes no theoretical sense as he doesn't eliminate the other possibilities. His posts are consistent with his lack of game theory sense.

I can't explain it better.

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:46 am

In post 773, Dwlee99 wrote:Like you apparently have this meta knowledge of me you're trying to claim. You're speaking in very absolute terms about my slot... why aren't you voting me? Like if you're town why would you not be voting me right now?
My vote on you is as good as my vote on Greeting
whom I townread
in the sense that it's a single vote on an unpopular wagon. It does not mean a thing unless I can rally enough people to vote you with me.

As for meta which I know you always promote is a bad tool to scum hunt I am challenging you to oppose my claim you are aggressively all over the place as town and defensive/cautious as scum. Prove me wrong with some examples if you will. Easy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok fine, what does that have to do with anything?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Someone has to be a first vote on a wagon. Also — I don't know who you are
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:48 am

In post 777, Dwlee99 wrote:It's also interesting to me that eyes does the case coverage on Nero's alignment, not Frozen's.
Anyone with half a brain who was reading my posts for comprehension would know I already had frozen as a town lean while Nero is at the bottom of my read list only second to you
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 783, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 777, Dwlee99 wrote:It's also interesting to me that eyes does the case coverage on Nero's alignment, not Frozen's.
Anyone with half a brain who was reading my posts for comprehension would know I already had frozen as a town lean while Nero is at the bottom of my read list only second to you
Yea but are you so confident that I couldn't be scum with frozen, especially after I played you/frozen as possibly partnered and continued pushing you?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:50 am

In post 778, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 763, Eyes without a face wrote:OK I skimmed those spoilers as I'm never good at comprehending wallposts especially when they are commenting on previous stuff. I can't even tell if Umlaut already knew what's next and is do0ing the catch up with the intention to get to a certain stance or if he was honest and didn't take a peak. I'll call him null for now.

So..

the worst
Frozen
Stephen
Umlaut
Nero
Dwlee

Now off to the other 6 of which I think Andante, fire and Greeting are showing various shades of green. Hockey though takes the lead spot with the claim which I obviously am buying so wave and scorpious are my main 2 suspects here.

Combining both lists

Hockey
the worst
Frozen-Andante-Greeting
fire
Stephen
Umlaut
scorpious
wave
Nero
Dwlee

Disclaimer: I have not tried to double/treble ISO anyone against anyone else, meaning that these are separate reads on single slots and not necessarily connected with each other. I think I'll ISO the living suspects against the flipped ones (if they flip red) to see if they could be teammates, but that's me being too hopeful of being alive to do it so take it with a twist of lemon and a grain of salt
can you explain how to read this read list?

like is that a complete read list from town to scum?

You liked nero's reaction to your theory before. what made him your second scum read now?

You would know i9f you were reading my posts instead of making extra noises about the definition of "goofy"
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 781, Nero Cain wrote:ok fine, what does that have to do with anything?
what do you mean what does that have to do with anything.

that's everything

It's either him being a mafia mastermind faking this play style in this consistent manner, or just a town who is getting misunderstood for his content as his content can get tackled because it's theoretically baseless or has obvious flaws in eyes of everyone.

I lean on second but have him on null and consider it a very hard slot to sort just by his content for this reason.

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Umlaut »

Haven't done more catchup and probably won't have time to do more today since I'm at work (and then doing Valentine's Day stuff) but I like that both Fire and Frozen seem to have actually made the effort to read what I've written so far. And I also like that Frozen is arguing points with me even though I called her town.
In post 694, Nero Cain wrote:scum are far more likely to claim a PR to get out of an elimination than town unless said town is a pr. Not impossible that we did hit a town pr and I guess the correct play might be to give him a day or 2
Agree with others this is ugly, that first sentence compresses to "town who isn't a PR is unlikely to say they are" which is not exactly a revelation.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I missed your post 751 sorry eyes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I coulda swore you town read him at some point :/

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 745, Andante wrote:I'm pretty sure Nero is town here
Why?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I not?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

still don't get why eyes are not voting anyone and are keeping their vote on RVS. That just makes no sense to me at all

like they could vote nero with me if they had now a scum read on him too right? but they didn't even do that.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 792, Nero Cain wrote:Why am I not?
andante claimed that she town reads you. why this claim can't be questioned by Umlaut?

why aren't you curios why she claimed she town reads you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DW town reads me and I didn't ask him.

Did you ask anyones thats town reading you?

Umalaut is light calling me scum by asking why I'm being town read. im making him put his $$$ where his mouth is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean why can't I ask why Umalaut isn't town reading me?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 795, Nero Cain wrote:DW town reads me and I didn't ask him.

Did you ask anyones thats town reading you?

Umalaut is light calling me scum by asking why I'm being town read. im making him put his $$$ where his mouth is.
I actually did. when hockey made a comment about me and eye interaction and said we're not partners, I literally asked him why it can't be a mafia-me pushing a mafia-him in his eyes

andante gave no reason for his read. why aren't curious why it's made?

pedit: you can ask that for sure. but it was clear you're deflecting his question from andante by making it about his read on you in response to that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 797, Frozen Angel wrote:you're deflecting his question from andante
lol

nothing is preventing AD from answering Umalaut.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and nothing prevents you from answering mine

why aren't you interested in why she town reads you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”